Search the Boards

Search Results for "Voegler" - 10 Messages

per page

Gibbs Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by  KayGibbs75

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Richmond

Looking for descendants of William and Elizabeth Voegler/Vogle Gibbs of Augusta (Richmond County, GA. They were on the 1850 census listed as William Gibbs Jr. along with William Gibbs Sr. William and Elizabe...

Voegle Descendents Posted on: 25 Jun 1999, by Ken LaMont

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Dearborn

I've not seen the Fagley spelling before. Additional information that I have show a VOEGLER spelling as in the St. Paul baptismal records, this spelling is used. Lamont is also spelled four different variati...

Re: KNOLL Posted on: 12 Mar 2005, by  maritzka

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > La Porte

My Great Grandmother was Ella Knoll LeVine married To William LeVine in the late 1800s. She was of German Descent (german was spoken in the family home as a first language.) She was related to the K...

Virginia Anne VOEGLER Posted on: 23 Jun 2005, by  Herman8r

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

VOEGLER, Virginia Anne "Ginny" Age 72 Of Battle Creek Died peacefully at her home on Monday, June 20, 2005 after a brief illness. She was born in South Bend, Indiana, on July 9, 1932, the daug...

George VOEGLER (d. 8.5.1885) Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by  jchobits

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > San Francisco

VOEGLER - In this city, August 5, George Voegler, a native of New York, aged 27 years. Friends and acquaintances and members of the Tailors' Protective and Benevolent Union are respectfully invited to attend the f...

CLARA LUCILLE COLLINS - 1980 Posted on: 12 Jun 2000, by  DHollowbush52

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Stanislaus

...Self-employed nursery-woman. Survivors: Seven children, Jim Collins of Tustin; Helen Johnson, Paula Voegler and Jeanne Miller, all of Modesto; Nellie Fulkerson and Patricia Smith, both of Santa Ana; and Shir...

William Brenner of Queens, NY 1863 - 1936 Posted on: 16 Nov 2012, by  danbren2010

Surnames > Brenner

WILLIAM BRENNER, age 73-03-08, died on July 16, 1936, at his home in Richmond Hill, Queens County, New York. He was born on April 8, 1863, in Germany, the son of Johann Adam Brenner and ? Volker. Bo...

Re: Vogler? Posted on: 12 Oct 2013, by  kfagler

Surnames > Vogler

There are many variations of the spelling of Vogler. Voegler, Fagler, Fechler etc... My Vogler relatives are German and migrated to Norka Russia in the 1760's. From there, they came to America, mostly setti...

Gundhelm; Hutten; Schleuchtern 1600-1850 Posted on: 05 May 2000, by  Joanlongbrake...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

I have info on the above surnames from the area mentioned. Respond privately, not on this query board.

Vögler Posted on: 04 Jan 2005, by WGF

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

Regina Vögler, * 28. Dez. 1912, Großentaft (Kolpingstr. 11)

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.