Search the Boards

Search Results for "Marrinan" - 89 Messages

per page

message for Dianne Jarosy Posted on: 21 May 2000, by Maranain

Surnames > Marrinan

Did you know about the Marrinan clan gatherings?My own Gran was also Bridget Delia nee Devitt.Your family is more from the Doonbeg than the Miltown Malbay area .My email is mmaranain@eircom .net

Marrinans Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by Shannon Thorn

Surnames > Marrinan

I'm just starting to research the Marrinan side of my family and thought I'd give this a shot. My GGGGrandmother's name was Mary Marrinan from County Clare (Carrownacalla?), Ireland. I don't know much about her, but ...

marrinan fam name Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  GraceMaher61

Surnames > Marrinan

Sorry Sharon but the names you wrote about dont ring any bells... the only thing that is the same as my Marrinan family name is that they also were from the Kilrush area my mother as well as my first name is...

Re: Marrinans Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by Leslie Weller

Surnames > Marrinan

Saw your Mary Marrinan of County Clare. Our Mary Marrinan of County Clare married Francis Malican and had at least a daughter, Bridget Malican, who married John M. Bunce in 1890. No connection, but interesting.... ...

Marrinan, McNamara, Griffin in Co. Clare Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by Mary Griffin

Surnames > Marrinan

Margaret Marrinan Co. Clare, Ireland m. (1) John McNamara Margaret McNamara b. 24 June 1859 Molly McNamara b. 2 April 1862 m. (2) John Griffin Michael J. Griffin b. 23 Sept 1873 Catharine A.Griffin b. 5...

Marrinan/Falsey/Killard/Sragh/Co.Clare/Ireland Posted on: 04 Jul 2001, by  PatriciaKelly...

Surnames > Marrinan

My ggrandmother is Bridget MARRINAN, b. 15 Apr 1840 in Sragh, Co. Clare. d. 1919 at Ellicottville, NY. She was the daughter of Peter MARRINAN and Bridget FALSEY. Sragh is near Doonbeg and 7 miles from Kilrush. I vis...

Re: Marrinan/Falsey/Killard/Sragh/Co.Clare/Ireland Posted on: 12 Aug 2002, by Margaret O'Sullivan

Surnames > Marrinan

My g.grandmother was Margaret Marrinan from Shragh. She was born in 1866 and married John Behan from Doonggrogue, Burrane, Co Clare. She died on the 26 June 1927and is buried in Burrane graveyard. Could Br...

Marrinan in Pittston, PA Posted on: 27 Jan 2003, by  jeffsher

Surnames > Marrinan

I have come across the Marrinan name in an old family bible, and was wondering if anyone recognizes any of these names. The bible is from the Sheridan family in Pittston, Pennsylvania. The first entry is d...

Obit - Mary A. (Marrinan) Menden Posted on: 22 Oct 2006, by  dgrams12

Surnames > Marrinan

...children. Preceded by husband, Joseph, son Ed and his wife Helen, daughters, Mary and Arlene, brother, John Marrinan. Services Monday at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Shakopee. Interment Catholic Cemetery. ...

Re: family tree Posted on: 01 Nov 2001, by  marycurran31

Surnames > Clohessy

Hi just saw your notice about Clohessy. I'm looking for connections with a Clohessy family that lives in Ballyvaskin, Miltown Malbay, County Clare, Ireland. Some of the family has emigrated to US a...

per page
© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.