Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Marrinan" - 110 Messages

per page

Marrinan from Clare Posted on: 22 Mar 2008, by  JamesBrader

Surnames > Marrinan

My mother's maiden name is Bridgid Mary Marrinan, born Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare in 1930. Her mother was Catherine (Shannon) Marrinan. My mother's siblings are John (died 2008), Kitty, Mary, Margaret, Nora, Anne, M...

Re: McMahon family of Milltown Malbay, County Clare, Ireland Posted on: 22 Dec 2008, by  bobjudybrown4...

Surnames > McMahon

...settled in Dayton, Ohio. She had numerous siblings. Mary, born in 1872 came to the US and married John Marrinan from Milltown Malbay. They also settled in Dayton Ohio. Brother Patrick, born in 1876 also came ...

Re: Katie Donohue b. Ireland according to grandfathers obit living in Des Moines Posted on: 01 Nov 2008, by  rhvh7

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Polk

...They are the children of John and Catherine Marnin Donohue of Clare, Ireland. Now then, Marnin may be Marrinan and Donohue may be Donahue, O'donohue or similar spellings. Katie and Joseph are b/s.

Re: Possible Irish Home Parish for James Mungovan and Catherine COSTELLO (COSTELLOE?) Mungovan of Co. Clare Posted on: 03 Nov 2008, by  kathleenmalon...

Surnames > Costelloe

...I've been looking for some relatives of my grandmother (Bridget Mongaven) who was married to Michael Marrinan around 1900. They were farmers and had 100 acres in County Clare. The name of the farm is Bally ...

Re: Charles Moreland and Susan Willis Posted on: 29 Apr 2009, by  hansen07

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...James Mother Mary MULHOLLAND Death Place FITZROY 72 years 1930 Reg#9472 MORELAND Susan Father Marrinan Unkno Mother UNKNOWN Death Place Kew 86 years 1961 Reg#8161 Inquest Index MORELAND Susan 1961 ...

Re: SEEKING CARRIG DESCENDANTS Posted on: 02 Jan 2009, by  NJUSACARRIG

Surnames > Carrig

...my grandmother is the Delia Carrig age 21 that is 6 people above the John F. McMahon listed. Maria (Marrinan) Carrig, John F.'s grandmother who was deceased at the time of that census, was my grandmother's G...

Walsh/Welch/Crowe Posted on: 26 Oct 2008, by  KWOBMV

Topics > Reunion Announcements > United States > Connecticut Reunions

There will be a family reunion for the desendants of the Walsh/Welch/Crowe family who immigrated from Ireland to New Britain, CT. It will take place on Apr 4,2009 at the Glastonbury Irish Club in Glas...

Re: Walsh of New Britian, CT Posted on: 26 Oct 2008, by  KWOBMV

Surnames > Walsh

There will be a family reunion for the decendants of the WALSH/WELCH/CROWE family who immigrated from Ireland to New Britain, CT. It will take place on Apr 4,2009 at the Glastonbury, CT Irish Club. Pl...

Mrs. Minnie (Zimdars) Salzman (1888 - 1974) /jw Posted on: 16 May 2010, by  ShawanoGenWeb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

...member of the Horicon Methodist church and the U.M.W. She is survived by one daughter, Mrs. Richard Marrinan, of East Lake Weir, Florida, 5 grandchildren and one great-grandchild. Also surviving are one siste...

Re: Marrinans Posted on: 24 Apr 2010, by  magsosullivan...

Surnames > Marrinan

Shannon Are you still doing research on Marrinans? I'm doing research on Sullivans and my ggrandfather married a Margaret Marrinan from near Kilrush, Co Clare, Ireland

per page