Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hellmers" - 39 Messages

per page

Help needed to identify rank of US Cavalry uniform Posted on: 28 Apr 2007, by  NDHellmers

Topics > Military > United States > General

...http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wegener/wegener/1_parents/wpho0004.html Thank you for any assistance. N D Hellmers

Re: Ferdinand Radons worked for Brick Co. Posted on: 31 Jul 2007, by  PaSain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Parker

Name: Ferdinand R Radons Death Date: 2 Nov 1956 Death County: Denton Certificate: 58128 Unable to pinpoint immigration records. 1900; Census Place: Justice Precinct 5, Parker, Texas; Roll: T6...

Hermann Dietrich Ordemann/Ordeman b. 1812 Bremen, Germany Posted on: 21 Aug 2007, by  nordemann

Surnames > Nixon

...Weser river, opposite of Bremen, shows that Hermann's parents are Hinrich ORDEMANN and Gesche Margarethe HELLMERS, his third wife, and that he was born in a village now belonging to Berne on 30Nov1812, christ...

ORDEMANN ORDEMAN ROSENTRETER HELLMERS NYE Posted on: 21 Aug 2007, by  nordemann

Surnames > Lawrence

...Weser river, opposite of Bremen, shows that Hermann's parents are Hinrich ORDEMANN and Gesche Margarethe HELLMERS, his third wife, and that he was born in a village now belonging to Berne on 30Nov1812, christ...

Hermann Dietrich Ordemann/Ordeman b. 1812 Bremen, Germany Posted on: 21 Aug 2007, by  nordemann

Surnames > Ordemann

...Bern), on the Weser river, opposite of Bremen, to Hinrich ORDEMANN and his third wife, Gesche Margarethe HELLMERS. Christening was 6Dec1812 in Berne. Hermann's descendancy can be found on my (German languag...

Re: St. Vincent De Paul Cemetery - Hellmers Posted on: 13 Mar 2008, by  cote1952

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Louisiana Cemeteries

...Cote and Simeon side of my family in Metairie and St. Joseph Cemeteries. And I am still looking for a Hellmers ancestor tomb in Metairie. I called Stewart, they were some help. I talked with Norm Hellmers, turns out...

John P. HELMER Confusion Posted on: 15 Jul 2008, by  darose47

Surnames > Helmer

My Helmer line----> #1 - John P. HELMER & Anna (MILROSS) had a daughter: #2 - Amarilla Lucretia HELMER bn 29 Jul 1808 in Upper Canada; she md Dougal CAMPBELL 8 Oct 1824 in Cornwall, Eastern D...

Re: St. Vincent De Paul Cemetery - Hellmers Posted on: 13 Mar 2008, by  OrleansArchiv...

...My thing was the Archdioces has never sold a cemetery to Stewart or anyone else. You are looking for Hellmers Have you tried Norm Hellmers on the Orleans Parish Mailing List. He has alot and is the go to man when it...

St. Vincent De Paul Cemetery - Hellmers Posted on: 28 Feb 2008, by  cote1952

...looks like a road trip to either the cemetery or the Library. I am looking for Josephine and Albert Hellmers, Alvina F.H. Hellmers and Heinrich and Henriette Hellmers. Can anyone help me with this. Susan Cote Kroll kroll2@ch...

Re: grone/gronne Posted on: 02 Dec 2008, by  MsKathleen

Surnames > Grone

...not. Descendants of Hinrich Grone 1 Hinrich GRONE b: in Germany d: in Germany .. +Sophie HELLMERS b: in Germany d: in Germany ... 2 Annchen GRONE ....... +KOOPMAN ... 2 Diedrich GRONE ...

Re: Grones/Grönes of Preuß. Oldendorf, GER Posted on: 02 Dec 2008, by  MsKathleen

Surnames > Grone

...not. Descendants of Hinrich Grone 1 Hinrich GRONE b: in Germany d: in Germany .. +Sophie HELLMERS b: in Germany d: in Germany ... 2 Annchen GRONE ....... +KOOPMAN ... 2 Diedrich GRONE ...

Re: Johan Frederick Hellmers 1831-1917 Posted on: 05 Dec 2008, by  ashcroft123

Surnames > Hellmers

my johan frederick hellmers married elizabeth crook daughter of henry and mary crook (nee foley )in maitland nsw australia if any help please contact christinemaylarkins@y7mail.com

WEHRMEYER, Sally (Nowark) Posted on: 23 May 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and Douglas Areskog, Jackie Jean and Mark Hamad, Dawn Elaine and Jeffery Daugherty; son, Mark Brian Hellmers; grandchildren, Julie, Michael, Jessica, Kelly, Kasey, Kyle, Gerard, Merina, Cora, Samuel; great gr...

Re: Locating OLD Marriage Records Posted on: 11 May 2011, by  NormHellmers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Orleans

Have you found this record yet? If not, what were their names? See: http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/laorlean/2011-01/1296016808 Norm Hellmers

Re: St. Vincent De Paul Cemetery - Hellmers Posted on: 15 Jun 2010, by  ledbettermary...

The Hellmers I knew were Lutheran and went to First English Lutheran Church and still do. I just went down to NO to visit St. Vincent and Lakelawn Metairie Cemeteries 504-483-8331, they will help you over the...

per page