Search the Boards

Search Results for "Noonan" - 3,671 Messages

per page

McKEE IRE to NYC 1840s Posted on: 18 Jan 1999, by  Dewhurst_T

Surnames > McKey

...to NYC about 1840. Married Mary HOGAN (She was born about 1837 in NY to Michael HOGAN & Johanna NOONAN.) Andrew was a sailmaker and lived on Spring St in Manhattan. Andrew died 30 Dec 1898 in Manhattan....

Kenna Posted on: 15 Jun 1999, by  eevanoff

Surnames > Kenna

...sponsors John & Mary Dwyer. Myles Duggan (my great-great-grandfather) Born: 12/7/1837; Sponsors Denis Noonan & Bridget Dwyer. Catherine Duggan Jan 2, 1840; sponsors John Dearney & Margaret Kenna...

Hennessy, Timothy Posted on: 06 Nov 1999, by  CaroleDemers4...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

My gggrandfather, Timothy Hennessy, b. ca 1821. Native of Lisvernane, Glen of Aherlow, Cty Tipperary. Arrived in Illinois ca. 1863. Married to Grace Cronin, b. 1830 in Ballylanders, Limerick, IR. Had ...

Lissard Parish, Galbally, Tiperary or Limerick Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by  VBrennan5714

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

...grandfather's obituary shows he was born there but I cannot locate Lissard Parish. His name was Thomas NOONAN, b. abt 1845. He died in Chicago, Il. on 4/23/1891. He married Catherine McCarthy, on 10/6/1875,...

Obits Posted on: 29 Oct 1999, by Vivian Stotler

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Morgan

Roy E. "Bud" Pittman, 81, a resident of Homewood of Williamsport, and formerly of Hancock, MD, died Monday, November 24, 1997, at Homewood. Born November 27, 1915 in Hancock, MD, he was the ...

Charles Dravis Jr. Obit Posted on: 12 Nov 1999, by  KORYO

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Allamakee

...at Kokomo, IN, six years ago. He is survived by one son, Alfred, of Waukon; two daughters, Mrs. J.J. Noonan and Mrs. C.C. Kuehne of Moline; four brothers, William, Paul, and Henry of Waukon and Ben of Marsh...

Allen Family Posted on: 24 Aug 1999, by  rcundif21

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Boone

...Grove Boone Co Illinois. Maude D. Long Allen was born 10-22-1878 in Mo to William H. & Celia Rolie Noonan Long and she died 4-1972. Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Connie

Swift County, MN Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by Neil Lageson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Swift

Simmonds and Halpin are both names I know, or heard my mom, Peg Lageson (ne Noonan) mention. I grew up in Benson, Swift County seat, in the 1960's and 70's. My mom was from DeGraff where I believe you can s...

Ship's list Jeanie Johnston Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by John Barrett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore

Seeking descendants of the ship "Jeanie Johnston" that arrived at the Port of Baltimore on 4 May 1849 with 200 passengers from Ireland. First names, ages, and occupations of these passenger'...

McDonald Family Posted on: 22 Jul 1999, by Carol McDonald

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Have information on Michael Cassius McDonald (cia. 1844-1907)and wife, Mary Ann Noonan (1846-1917). He adopted her son, Harley C. when they married. I am decended from him. They had 2 sons, Guy C. and Cassi...

MIKE MCDONALD Posted on: 22 Jul 1999, by Carol McDonald

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Looking for family of Mike McDonald, 1844-1907, and additional Irish history of this era. Especially seeking information about his sons, Guy C. and Cassius and possible decendents.

Any information on relatives is most appreciated Posted on: 24 Aug 1999, by traci

...Kirchens b. 1835 Luxembourg, Germany d. 1869 Chicago Ellen Cummings b. 1834 Ireland d. 1899 Chicago Jack Noonan b. Ireland Patrick Mulcahy b. 1894 Ireland d. 1975 interment St.Josephs Cemetary

COONEY Posted on: 01 Sep 1999, by  coniken

Looking for information re Peter Cooney jr b. June 1853 d. May 29, 1933, his wife Mary Ann Cooney nee Campbell b. Nov 1859, and their children. Margaret Cooney Tiemessen, Mary Cooney Tracy, Cleona Coo...

CALLAHAN Posted on: 25 Nov 1999, by  plowmanky

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

...certificate was provided by Mrs. Margaret Murphy. The same Margaret Murphy provided the information for John Noonan, her father, when he died in Louisville in 1932. John Noonan's mother was Margaret Calahan...

KENNEDY Posted on: 30 Nov 1999, by  plowmanky

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

...Cemetery in the Callahan plot? At the time of her death, Hannah was survived by cousins Mrs. Margaret Noonan Murphy, Mrs. Ellen Callahan Moore, my grandmother, Mrs. Mollie Callahan Ryan, Mrs. William True(C...

Irish of Manitowoc & Brown County Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by Miki Hoffman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Manitowoc

Hi, I am the managing editor of the Come Home to Maple Grove Database of 1992. We are currently planning a Return to Maple Grove, 2002 and are looking for any information, or will exchange information...

Fahey Grien and McCormick Families Posted on: 15 Oct 1999, by  VirginiaSquir...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Outagamie

...where members of the FAHEY family are buried. I have information that PATRICK FAHEY and his wife, ANNA NOONAN FAHEY and one daughter, MARIE/MARIA FAHEY are buried in the Catholic Cemetery in Sagole, Outagam...

Noonan & Crosby Posted on: 13 Oct 1999, by  auntysoc

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Dakota > Counties > Divide

Am researching the family of Patrick & Catherine (Carey) Noonan. Would like to get in touch with any descedants.

Anderson, Hilda - b. Varmland circa 1880''s Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by Joan

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...grandmother, Hilda Anderson, b. Varmland, came to Springfield Massachusetts (date?) and married Daniel Francis Noonan, had daughter, Frances Eugenia (my mother) in 1921. Hilda died circa 1929 in E. Brookfie...

STEPHAN FAMILY OF ALLEGANY, NY Posted on: 25 Jul 1999, by Pat Hoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cattaraugus

...1893 History of the Town of Allegany – Chapter XVIII (18) Page 443: STEPHAN, FRANK, HETZ, WELCH, NOONAN, TRAVERS William M. STEPHAN was a native of Germany, where he was born Oct. 8, 1819. He came to ...

Manning,Noonan, Hartnett Search Posted on: 21 Oct 1999, by James Manning

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Hartford

Daniel and Mary Noonan of Ireland were friends with the Hartnetts of Hartford County, CT. Their daughter, Hannah Noonan, born in 1858 in Ireland, stayed with the Hartnetts between 1865 - 1874. Hannah Noonan marreid Jam...

Brickyards in Beekmantown Posted on: 08 Oct 1999, by  mookiedog

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

...paragraph I am interested in is about my gg-grandfather John Gooseberry it says; In 1857 or 1858 he (Daniel Noonan) and Louis Willett and John Gooseberry worked for Matthew Howes in the brickyards; the loca...

Edward FLYNN, Grattan Twp., pp. 768-769 (Chapman 1881) Posted on: 27 Jun 1999, by RA

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kent

...discharged, and came to Grattan, locating on his present property. He was married in 1843, to Bridget Noonan, a native of Ireland. His eldest son was born in Mexico, and his wife was Hospital Matron during ...

My GrandFather Joseph Blazek Fisherman Posted on: 11 Jul 1999, by Bettie Ball Holmes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Douglas

Descendants of PARENTS OF BLAZEKS 1 PARENTS OF BLAZEKS 2 Rudolf Blazek 2 Child Blazek 2 Joseph Blazek 1880 - 1957 .. +Amelia Foral 1882 - 1936 3 Infant Blazek 3 Be...

Omaha Nebraska Posted on: 12 Dec 1999, by Gina Matthews

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Douglas

William Noonan and his family moved to Omaha in 1876 from Ireland. William was married to Ellen Dalton. Thier children were Ellen (MacDonald), Katie, Michael. They satyed with a Dalton Family when first arr...

Falls Co. Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by Elizabeth Cearley-Moore

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Falls

I am searching for the cemetery that Noonan Curlee is buried. On the 1870 Mortality schedule it is listed Noonan misspelled--Carlie-- States b.GA and died of a fever in Marlin,Falls Co. Texas. Also looking for th...

Erie County Surname Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by Doniel Shawn Wolfe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Erie

My father was named after an uncle named Chester Noonan. He may have been living in Sandusky when he passed away, most likely in the '70's. "Uncle Chet" had been in the military and my dad remembe...

Noonan, Mike & Jane Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by Bill

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Saint John

13 Sep 1999 (moved from old site) Trying to find out if my Great-great grandparents Mike and Jane Noonan arrived in St. John or Halifax when they emigrated from Ireland and what year. I know that they migr...

Blackpool Walkdens Posted on: 08 Jun 1999, by Cy Bullen

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

To: Patricia W. Noonan Hi! I understand that you posted a message in the Lancashire Query Forum. I am also interested in WALKDENS. My Mother was Kathleen WALKDEN, b. 1894, Blackpool; my grandfather was John...

george Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by jacky sinkins

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lincolnshire > General

I am still in the process of researching my family tree. I belive I have a George wright in my family from about the time you mention, at the moment I'm not sure if its the area you want.

Daniel J Harrington Posted on: 07 Nov 1999, by Judiann Amodio

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cork > General

...Harrington, who emigrated from County Cork somewhere between 1915 and 1922. He married Josephine or Johanna Noonan and settled in Astoria,NY.He originally came to the Boston area,but later moved to NY. They...

Noonan/Manning, Hartford, CT Posted on: 02 Jun 1999, by James Manning

My great-grandmother, Hannah Noonan, born in Setember 1858 in Ireland, married James Manning in Hartford County, CT around 1874. Word is the Noonan Family had family friends by the name, Hartnett? Any information...

Noonan's of Co. Cork Posted on: 24 Jun 1999, by James Manning

My great-grandmother, Hannah Noonan, born in Ireland in 1858 to Daniel & Mary Noonan, married William Manning in Hartford County, CT around 1874. Any interest or connection. Appreciate.

NOONAN- CO. CORK Posted on: 04 Oct 1999, by Karen Noonan Kuhn

I'm searching for information on my g-g-grandparents, Patrick NOONAN b. 3/12/1832 in Co. Cork. He arrived in Boston MA in April 1850 and married his sweetheart from Co. Cork in Washington DC. Her name was M...

Daniel and Jeremiah NOONAN Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by  eichenlaub99

I am looking for information on Daniel Noonan, born in County Cork, Ireland in 1835. He had a brother named Jeremiah Noonan. Together they emigrated from Ireland in 1847 to the United States and settled in Readin...

Thomas Duane-Catherine Dugan Posted on: 12 Dec 1999, by Keith Hecker

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

Looking for info related to the Thomas Duane-Catherine Dugan Family.

Nolan - Blehein Posted on: 11 Jun 1999, by  jeanrice

...Mary Blehein, Co. Galway, Ahascragh. Similar-sounding Co. Galway surnames include Nolon, Noon, Noone, Noonan, McNahon, Nahan, Naughnon, Ninas, Nugent, Winchester, Nagon, Nan, Naughon, Ringan, Wynchedon, Ma...

Noonan - Daly/Keardon/Noon/Murphy/Slatterly/Burke Posted on: 11 Jun 1999, by  jeanrice

...Nolon, McNahon, Nahan, Naughnon, Ninas, Nugent, Mahon, Nagon, Nan, Naughon, Ringan, Wynchedon. 1. Agnes Noonan born 31 Jan 1866 to Thomas Noonan and Bridget Noonan, Mountshannon. 2. Bridget Noonan born abt. 1870 to Mr. Noonan and...

LENAHAN / MALONE -Sugar Notch Posted on: 10 Jul 1999, by Shelia Lenahan Sulkowski

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...Thomas, Francis, Vincent(Milton), Margaret(Peg), Kate, Mary. Also looking for my cousins, Father John Noonan, Father John Lenahan, and Father Phalom Lenahan. Fr.Noonan said his first mass at St. Charles Borromeo ...

Noonan Posted on: 14 Oct 1999, by Marilyn

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Offaly (Kings) > General

It may be of small consequence, but I too thought that my Noonan might be Nolan. Not. Bernard Noonan was born in Kings County in 1810.

CLEARY / MARKHAM / NOONAN - Springfield, MA Posted on: 07 Dec 1999, by Eileen Lamb

Surnames > Cleary

...Cleary. Her mother was a Markham. My grandmother was born in Springfield, Mass. She married William Noonan of Springfield. They had two sons. William Butler (10/31/1917) and John Markham (Michael) (1/19/191...

Cleary / Markham / Butler / Noonan - Co. Clare, IRE > Springfield & Holyoke, MA Posted on: 17 Dec 1999, by EILEEN LAMB

Surnames > Cleary

FAMILY FROM COUNTY CLARE BUT SETTLED IN SPRINGFIELD, MA OR HOLYOKE, MA. FAMILY SURNAME ALSO INCLUDED BUTLER

mae cassidy mcgarry beaver Posted on: 08 Sep 1999, by b cassidy

Surnames > Beaver

...knockbride cavan to ny in late 1800 - early 1900 . she had sisters , edna obrien agnes truehey ceclia noonan . lived in st jeromes parish in ny

BENJAMIN MAHAM Posted on: 27 Aug 1999, by JERRY RUDISEL

Surnames > Mahan

...SULLIVAN BELIEVE HER TO BE THE GRANDAUGHTER TO BENJAMIN AND SARAH. DUAGHTER OF WESLEY MAHAM AND LOUELLA NOONAN. ANY INFO PLEASE E-MAIL jerryr@MEMORIALPOOLS.COM

Edward or Edwin Rickard Posted on: 02 Nov 1999, by  HenriMosley

Surnames > Rickard

...northern Indiana, died 1904 in Ohio. Four sons--Charles, Bert, Leroy and Carleton--by 1st wife Catherine Noonan, m. 1873 in Richland County, Ohio; Divorced 1888. Wld like to trace line farther back to NY?

Charles Edward Rickard Posted on: 08 Nov 1999, by  HenriMosley

Surnames > Rickard

...ggrandfather Ed Rickard was born in 1850 in Noble County Indiana and died in 1904. Married Catherine Noonan 1857 in Richland County OH, divorced in 1888 after having two girls, Lula Meta, who died in infan...

Tucker, Samuel Obit Posted on: 20 Aug 1999, by Jeff Tucker

Surnames > Tucker

...Tucker Bros., Henry K. Tucker of this place and William, of South America, four daughters, Mrs. Mary Noonan, of Devonshire, England, and Misses Henrietta and Mabel Tucker, and Mrs. John Godbeer of this city...

Obit of James Joint 1960 PA Posted on: 19 Aug 1999, by  joynt

Surnames > Joynt

...Richard, and George Joint, Mrs. Paul Soderberg, Mrs. Harry McLane, Mrs. Agnes Chimenti and Mrs. Florence Noonan; son of the late Peter and Catherine Grabner Joint. Friends are invited to call at the A.Brugg...

Obit of Peter Joint, 12/14/1901 PA Posted on: 28 Aug 1999, by  joynt

Surnames > Joynt

...years, of 1029 East 5th Street. Husband of the late Catherine Grabner Joint; and father of Mrs. Richard Noonan, Mrs. Mary Geise, Mrs. Frank Chimenti, Mrs. Harry McLane, Mrs. Paul Soderberg, Mrs. Ida Goetz, ...

Obit of Catherine Gravener Joint PA Posted on: 28 Aug 1999, by  joynt

Surnames > Joynt

...the age of seventy-four. Besides her husband, the deceased is survived by six daughters, Mrs. Reginald Noonan, Mrs. Paul Geise, Mrs. Frank Chimenti, Mrs. Harry McLane, Mrs. Emil Cook and Mrs. Ida Goetz; fiv...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.