Search the Boards

Search Results for "Buckle" - 1,172 Messages

per page

BUCKEL Posted on: 27 May 1999, by  DawnTriplett9...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalkaska

...widely known, he was one of five sons of the late Antwine Buckel. Born in Defiance county, Ohio, Mr. Buckle came to this county and state in 1867. He leaves his bereaved wife, Mrs. Ada Dean Buckle and four brothe...

BUCKEL Posted on: 27 May 1999, by  DawnTriplett9...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalkaska

EVA MAY BUCKLE. Died, on Wednesday, June 10th, at the home of her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Buckle, of Clearwater township, Eva May, wife of Jacob Buckle, aged 31 years, 11 months and 14 days. The funeral was held ...

Obituary for Gladys Buckle, Winston, OR, 1989 Posted on: 03 Jan 1999, by Pillimilli

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Douglas

I´m looking for an obituary for Mrs Gladys Buckle who lived in Winston, Douglas County, Oregon. Date of birth: 29 Mar 1918. Date of death: 23 Sep 1989. Thank you in advance. Pillimilli

Alithea Spicer, proved 1816, New London, Ct Posted on: 25 Mar 1999, by nt

Surnames > Spicer

Will of Alithea Spicer, proved 1816 In the Name of God, Amen. I, Alithea Spicer, of Groton, in the County of New London and State of Connecticut, being of sound disposing mind and memory, do make and...

Christopher CLARK, d. 1929, Bedford Co., TN Posted on: 10 Jan 1999, by  DAnderson7606

Surnames > Clarke

...Evergreen Cemetery. Surviving him are three daughters, Mrs. Emmett ARNOLD and Mrs. Bob ARNOLD of Bell Buckle, and Mrs. BRINKLEY's two brothers, Avery and Ed CLARK, and a sister, Mrs. B. S. CROUSE of this c...

Susan A. McKEE Posted on: 13 May 1999, by Sandi Holland

Surnames > McKey

...A. McKEE, born about 1830 in Tennessee. She married John P. HOOVER of Tennessee. They settled in Bell Buckle, Bedford County, Tennessee where they had 6 children that I know of, their names are: Lawson, Dan...

Cocke,Norris,Pritchard,Campbell,Hunt Posted on: 30 Oct 1999, by  Dick_Elliott

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Clair

Looking in the NEW St.Clair County Cemetery book, I will list what I found. These names are NOT listed: Jester Cocke,Louise Josephine Hunt, Louise Josephine Campbell,Louise John Hunt,Louise Billings, ...

WEAVELL, EDWARDS Query Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by John Buckle

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

John Edwards and Celia Catherine Weavell were my great great grandparents. Mary Edwards was my great great aunt. I am a direct descendant of Mary's brother, John Weavell Edwards (b. 16.8.1848), who wa...

Will of Oliver Rogers Posted on: 25 Aug 1999, by  Beverly_Tracy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Greene

OLIVER ROGERS WILL FEBRUARY 7TH, 1878 In the name of the Benevolent Father of All, I Oliver Rogers of the county of Greene and State of Indiana make and publish this my last will. I give, devise, ...

Genge Posted on: 10 Nov 1999, by Dawn Genge-Noseworhty

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Somerset > General

...late. Does the William ring a bell with anyone. 1William Genge b: 1793 in Sommerset, England + Margaret Buckle b: 1800 in Forteau, Labrador, Canada 2 William Abraham Buckle-Genge b: 18? in Anchor Point,NF. 2 Thomas ...

Finocchio Posted on: 27 Aug 1999, by John Buckle

Surnames > Finocchio

Hi Rebecca, my name is John Buckle and I live just North of Toronto, Ontario Canada in a town called Newmarket. My greatgrandparents come also Finocchio's came from Italy. The and I can tell you a fair bit...

Finocchio Posted on: 27 Aug 1999, by John Buckle

Surnames > Finocchio

...March 2000 and hopefully will be successful then. I look forward to your response. Best regards, john buckle

Winn/WYNN Family Posted on: 24 Aug 1999, by  nikinana

Surnames > Winn

...looking for anyone who may have any info on my grandfather horace winn.he married lula mai claxton in bell buckle.tn and moved to syracuse.n,y. his father was william i.winn and his grandfather was john was...

Crockett Smotherman Obit Posted on: 17 Nov 1999, by  MarshaB50

Surnames > Smotherman

...Smotherman Unknown 16 December 1978 Crockett Smotherman SHELBYVILLE - Crockett Smotherman, 88, of Bell Buckle, Tenn., a retired employee of Bedford Lumber Co. died yesterday at his home. Services wil be a...

Bertha Mae Jones Posted on: 22 Nov 1999, by  MarshaB50

Surnames > Smotherman

...Jones Funeral services for Bertha Mae Jones, 71, of Shelbyville, will be Saturday at 11 a.m. at the Bell Buckle Church of Christ with John Bowman officiating. Mrs. Jones, a native of Bedford County, died W...

Thomas Clayton "Red" Smotherman Posted on: 23 Nov 1999, by  MarshaB50

Surnames > Smotherman

...Smotherman of Bradenton, Fla., and R.C. Leverette of Chapel Hill; two sisters, Irene Marlin of Bell Buckle and Ketherine Newman of Avon Park, Fla.; two brothers, Marvin Smotherman of Cedar Grove and the Rev...

Dr. Douglas Miller Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by  MarshaB50

Surnames > Smotherman

...Doug of Murfreesboro and Pat Miller of Huntsville, Ala.; a sister Mrs. Hazel Miller Alexander of Bell Buckle; and two grandchildren. A veteran of World War II and member of the National Dental Society, he ...

E.W. Smotherman Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by  MarshaB50

Surnames > Smotherman

...James Harney officiated and burial was in Hollywood Cemetery, Wartrace. A.M. Hoover Funeral Home in Bell Buckle was in charge of arrangements. A retired general mechanic, Mr. Smotherman was a native of Bed...

Abbie Marlin Posted on: 14 Dec 1999, by  MarshaB50

Surnames > Smotherman

...Marlin; two daughters, Mrs. James (Lou Ella) Hudson of Gallatin and Mrs. Jack (Abbie Ruth) Redden of Bell Buckle; a son, Walter Kent Marlin fo Marthaville, La.; a sister, Mrs. Elbert Lee Henley of Shelbyvil...

Richard J. Douglas Sr. Posted on: 15 Dec 1999, by  MarshaB50

Surnames > Smotherman

...Melvin Douglas adn Dorris Douglas, Nashville, Leonard Douglas, Christiana, and Chester Douglas, Bell Buckle; five sisters, Mrs. Robert Smotherman, Mrs. Bobby Travis, and Mrs. Freda Cox, all of Christiana, M...

Herman C. Lamb Posted on: 15 Dec 1999, by  MarshaB50

Surnames > Smotherman

...of First Church of God. Survivors include his wife, Mrs. Margaret Jacobs Lamb; two sons, Ray of Bell Buckle and Ricky Lamb of Wartrace; two daughters, Mrs. Jerry (Brenda) Sudberry of Longview community, Mr...

Virginia McConathy Posted on: 15 Dec 1999, by  MarshaB50

Surnames > Smotherman

...Wednesday at Kings Daughters adn Sons Nursing Home. She was the former Virginia Faulk, a native of Bell Buckle, Tenn., an Avon representative and a Baptist. From the collection of Dorothy Cates, Travis E....

Horace Edwin Smotherman Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by  MarshaB50

Surnames > Smotherman

...Smotherman, Shelbyville; sisters, Etta Mae Holden, Campaign, Tenn., Lillian Lloyd and Elizabeth Smith, Bell Buckle, and Tommy Smotherman, Shelbyville; four grandchildren; a great grandchild. From the files...

Agatha Westbrook Posted on: 23 Dec 1999, by  MarshaB50

Surnames > Smotherman

...and Mrs. Dick Lamb, both of Link; four sisters, Mrs. Esta Boyce, Christiana, Mrs. Eunice Holden, Bell Buckle, Mrs. Clara Sudberry and Mrs. Grace Boyce both of Shelbyville; 13 grandchildren..... From the fi...

Martha Butner m . Prince Posted on: 24 Nov 1999, by  ladijake

Surnames > Butner

...area and are buried in and around there.But she said when they were small they would go down to Bell Buckle to see some family. We also have Napiers,Thomas, Princes and Dillinghams.I have the Dillinghams ba...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.