Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Buckle" - 1,190 Messages

per page

CARSON,BRINSON Posted on: 19 Aug 1998, by Terry Ray Perrenoud

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Macon

James W. CARSON listed on the 1850 fed. census of Macon county, North Carolina, he was 27 years old, birthday was is in sept. his wifes name was Jane A. Brinson looking for his parents, in Macon county, 1830 census ...

Elusive ggrandmother Posted on: 28 Dec 1998, by m marrs

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Catoosa

My ggrandmother was born in 1874 in Ringgold, Catoosa County, Georgia. Her name was Georgia POE. Her mother was Sallie POE (later married to Melton Monroe HAYES, of Blount County, Alabama). I don't kn...

Look up request Posted on: 24 Nov 1998, by jack smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Counties > White Pine

Old unidentified family photo taken by Sherman & Thwaites, Photographers, Hamilton, WhitePine, Nevada, date unknown but probably 1860s. Subject in photo may be H Hewson, Lacolle, Quebec as family lore cl...

Looking for any information on Mrs Daisy Hill Posted on: 19 Dec 1998, by Audrey Smith-Grey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Denver

Looking for any information on Mrs Daisy Hill , the niece of my great-grandmother Salina Esters of Butte Montana. Mrs. Daisy Hill was known to live in Denver, Colorado in 1948 and possibly later.

DRAKE Posted on: 16 Aug 1998, by Melody L. Drake

Regionen > Europa > Deutschland > Hessen

DRAKE, Henry b 1783 Waldeck m Louisa nee unk, sons Frederick b 1818, William b 1820. DRAKE, Lewis b 1820 Prussia d 1902 IN USA.

Barbian Posted on: 22 Nov 1998, by Dieter Conrad

Regionen > Europa > Deutschland > Saarland

My cousins are from Weiskirchen, their last name is Barbian I could make inquiries if you wish. Dieter

WEAVER, Agnes Posted on: 10 Apr 1998, by Nancy Durham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...Arizona. Survivors include five daughters, Marjorie Dennis of Corvallis, Margaret Klingier of Dallas, OR and Barbara Peterson, Doretta Stephens and Beverly Gregory all of Springfield; three sons, Dougla...

HIGGINBOTHAM, GRAY, ICE Posted on: 17 Dec 1998, by Opal L. Conn

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Doddridge

...birth to Hattie. William ICE was Hattie's father and he died 26 May 1926 and is buried in Wheeling, WV. If anyone is working on any of these families I would appreciate hearing from you.

DAUGHERTY Posted on: 03 Oct 1998, by Ruth Goodman

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Donegal > General

My Daugherty line was in Norfolk Va. as early as 1689 and moved on to New Bern North Carolina in the early 1700's is my guess. They came to Warren County ,KY in 1795 and on to Butler and then Ohio Cou...

Neuhauser Posted on: 09 Mar 1999, by Betseylee Browning

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

Have been doing research on Neuhauser family. Emmigrated about 1840-44 from Westfalen, Germany to US and lived in NYC and Wisconsin. The first Neuhauser we know of is Johannes Neuhauser born abt 1792,...

When Posting a Query, Give as much Information as Possible Posted on: 19 Jan 1999, by  damorgan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Cotton

What was her name? (grin) Who did she marry? when? What does her death certificate say who her parents were? Do you have an obituary you can post to the obit board? David

Martin Family Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by Jack Martin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Greene

I am looking for any information on Francis Martin who was born in 1867 and lived near Patterson,Greene County.His father was George Washington Martin.Francis married Julia White, in Rushville, Illino...

sallie salle Posted on: 29 Apr 1999, by tamara

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Muhlenberg

1910 muhlenberg census Sallie,Peay A 25 KY KY KY Sallie,Ida 25 KY KY KY Sallie,Rosa A 15/MTHS DAU KY KY KY Sallie,Sallie 90 Widow KY KY KY

relatives Posted on: 04 Feb 1999, by Betty L. Nelson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Muscogee

I am searching in Muscogee County for my aunts, and uncles. Children of Noah Smith and Esther (Ethel) Lawson. Some names may have been Dorothy, Chester Bonard, L.C. Fulton, Mary Magdeline....and other...

Dougherty Family Posted on: 28 Feb 1999, by Charles Dougherty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Guernsey

...two years of age.  Unfortunately, I do not have anything on his parents or what motivated them to move.  David first settled in the city of Philadelphia in 1772.  He lived there until aft...

Re: CALLAG(H)Y, CALLAGY, KELLY in County Galway Posted on: 12 Jan 1999, by  sailor30

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

...Callaghy. I am not even sure of the spelling. However, I do know a descendant of Nicholas who still lives in Galway and can send snail mail if there is any connection. I have just sent her the Callaghy ...

LIBBEY,LIBBY Posted on: 16 May 1999, by Kent Libbey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Essex

Would like any info on Ezra and or Erwin Libbey,Libby.Also Rose Elberta Lougee, & Edith Dionne, All from appx. 1900 they are my great & grand fathers & mothers Thanks Kent Libbey 6-3-3-12-...

Cornelissen Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by Larry Klaaren

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > Gelderland

Looking for information on the ancestors of John Elis Cornelius Cornelissen, who was married to Anna Marie Aalbers. They emigrated to Eddyville, Iowa in April 1912 from Oosterbeek, Gelderland. John E....

DYLONG,KERO Posted on: 27 Aug 1999, by Tom Fox

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Dolnoslaskie

(originally posted on Thu, 2 Apr 1998 - moved from the old Walbrzych province query board) My g-parents came from a town which appears in our records as Suedna. Is this possibly Swidnica? And if so, ...

Genealogy/ Warrick County,Indiana Posted on: 07 Nov 1999, by  hazelacbj04

Topics > Military > United States > ACWRoots > In

Charles Marvin Morris Oct 30,1922-Jan 26,1944; KIA WWII. Would love to correspond with any family members. Charles was my brother by fathers 1rst marriage. Charles left a wife (Ruth) and a son, Ron Dwight...

Cincinnati Geiser''s Posted on: 06 Nov 1999, by Barbara

Surnames > Geiser

...this sound familiar? Are you my father's cousin? My father has a cousin named Barbara that works on genealogy, and whom I believe he is close to. He recently had a stroke. I have been unable to locate him. Th...

John GILBERT md Olive (COLLINS) WELTON Posted on: 02 Dec 1999, by  PSiegel6211

Surnames > Gilbert

Seeking date and place of death for John and Olive (Collins) Welton who were married 31 Dec 1789 in Farmington, CT. She was the widow of Ebenezer Welton and he may have been married previously.

Tom Dove-- yarborough Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by Bonnie Morgan

Surnames > Yarborough

...name is DONALD EUGEVE MORGAN his father-LEANORD EDGAR MORGAN his mother--KATIE OLIVE; KATHEREN OLLIE ANNA; TASKER [I have 2 documents each has a different spelling]his grandmother GRACE O [TASKER][HONEYCU...

Syrenus Griffis born in Nebraska Posted on: 14 Dec 1999, by Moiya Stubbs

Surnames > Griffis

The Syrenus Griffis you want is the grandson of Syrenus Griffis and McDonald. I don't have my book with me but I will contact you with more info later.

per page