Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "creekmore" - 987 Messages

per page

Re: Creekmore Family Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by Carla Hatfield Barrett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Whitley

...by her children and grandchildren. Ameldia was married to John A.T. Hatfield. I too have traced the Creekmore line back to Edmond and many of the related lines. Ameldia was the daughter of Francis Asbury Creekmore a...

Joshua Moses Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by  DPiunno1282

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Whitley

...up I have them as having 13 children 1. Holly M. Sarah M. Cordell M. Polly Perkins 2. Joshua m Sarah Creekmore 3. Francis Dewburry m Lucinda Creekmore 4. Malinda m. James Bird 5. Louisa Elizabeth m. Willia Caddell 6. L...

Re: Creekmore Family Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by  dmg57

We have an Armelda (Amelia?) Creekmore, born Dec 8, 1860 in Whitley County, Kentucky. We do not have a marriage for her, but have her ancestry back to Edmond Creekmon (born around 1630 in Norfolk, VA?). Could ...

goins Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by  chartaz

Hi, My Goins are from Whitley Co Ky starting with Canada and Rebecca Goins. I would love to have any information you have about them. Charlene

Creekmore and Hatfield Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by  smet1

I would like to exchange information with you. My surnames are Creekmore, Hatfield, Cain, from Whitely County. Sybil Metcalf

Thomas Hewitt/Jane Timberlake Whitehurst Posted on: 09 Oct 2004, by  jlpinkham

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Princess Anne

...Thomas Hewitt and Jane Whitehurst married Oct 28, 1872 He is the son of William D Hewitt & Debra Creekmore Jane is a widow, daughter of Aaron & Elizabeth Timberlake Thanks

Creekmore Family Posted on: 07 Apr 2000, by Carla Hatfield Barrett

My ancestors are from Whitley County Kentucky. Armelda Barley Creekmore married John A. Hatfield (my gr grandparents) and they lived on little Wolf Creek. I have information that I would be happy to exchange.)

Re: ROSS, HAWS, CREEKMORE, CHITWOOD Posted on: 03 Jun 2006, by william creekmore

Willa, you might try posting your search on the Creekmore board at creekmore-l@rootsweb.com. Some of the Creekmore descendants might have some information that would help you. Indicate any Creekmore that you are aware of that t...

Re: ROSS, HAWS, CREEKMORE, CHITWOOD Posted on: 13 May 2006, by  WBush71

Hi, I'm looking for information on the Ross family. My grandmother was Malissa Ross b. 1-1-1878 in Lawrence Co., Ky d. 1-10-1931 in Johnson Co. KY. m. Charles Fitzpatrick. My g grandfather was David...

Re: ROSS, HAWS, CREEKMORE, CHITWOOD Posted on: 13 May 2006, by  alene555

Hi Willa. I know exactly down which line you run. I have plenty of information on the children of David Ross and Margaret Van Bibber, but if you are looking for info our mysterious David Ross, I am ...

Creekmore/Steeleys Posted on: 29 May 2000, by  AFisher8257

Loking for information in Whitley County. Is there a Creekmore and Steeley Cemetery located in the same town but across the road from each other. Also what date is the Creekmore Reunion. Thanks for your help.

Re: ROSS, HAWS, CREEKMORE, CHITWOOD Posted on: 13 May 2006, by  WBush71

While searching for info on my GGG grandfather David Ross I found your reply to another message on Ross. It appears that we are probably cousins. My grandmother was Malissa Ross, g grandfather David...

Looking for James H. Wilson Relatives Posted on: 27 Aug 2002, by Terry (Hudson) Cassidy

...1904 buried in the Pine Knot Cem #5, McCreary Co. KY. His father was Joshua D. Wilson, mother Jane Creekmore. Married Susan Catherine Hudson. She is the daughter of Calvin and Anna (Collins/Collens) Hudson....

Re: ROSS, HAWS, CREEKMORE, CHITWOOD Posted on: 30 Nov 2003, by  FayeRoberts87

Hello Dave, I happened on your message as I too was searching for information regarding my GGGG-Grandfather David Ross (b. 1760 in NC, married to Margaret (Peggy) VanBibber, father of four). Is this ...

Looking for Rebecca Outen/Outten, Bowman, Ball Relatives Posted on: 27 Aug 2002, by Terry (Hudson) Cassidy

...Bowman, and Rebecca Ball. Here are the children as I have them: 1) William H. married 1st Sarah Creekmore, Hannah Manning [Wm is buried at Bethel Cem.McCreary Co, KY] 2) Harriett M. married Granville S...

Looking for Brown Relatives Posted on: 27 Aug 2002, by Terry (Hudson) Cassidy

...West 6) Nancy J. married George B. Smith 7) Catherine married twice--1st was a ? Nolan, 2nd Soloman Creekmore [lived in Pine Knot, ran Creekmore Hotel] 8) M. Emily married Robert Akins Is this your tree? Contact me t...

Looking for Wilson Relatives Posted on: 27 Aug 2002, by Terry (Hudson) Cassidy

...Sarah (Hudson) Rains on 25 Jul 1867 in Whitley Co, KY. His father was Joshua D. Wilson, mother Jane Creekmore. Sarah's parents where Calvin and Anna (Collins/Collens) Hudson. She died 8 May 1913 and is also...

Re: Steeley/Creekmore Posted on: 05 Mar 2005, by  jimsteely1

Surnames > Steely

Do you have any info, concerning John b 1903/wife Gladys b 1908,Daughter Norma b 1926, son Bob F.b 1928? They had 1 son died 1925 named Jack. Bob F. was my dad, he passed 1973. They hailed from Cree...

Re: ROSS, HAWS, CREEKMORE, CHITWOOD Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by Dave Ross

Hi Mary, I've run across your Angus several times while researching my David Ross. David Ross b. abt 1760 NC was in Knox Co., KY from about 1801 to 1818. For a while I thought Angus and David were bro...

ROSS, HAWS, CREEKMORE, CHITWOOD Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by  MaryCurt_R

...Will be happy to exchange information with anyone. Families into which they married were among others, Creekmore and Chitwood.  Thanks. We are not on the internet, just e-mail  Mary S. ROSS

Re: McCreary,Pulaski, County Posted on: 11 Sep 2004, by Don

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pulaski

Ebenezer Perry was my GGgranfather .His son Milford was my grandfather.....

creekmore Posted on: 18 Jan 1999, by patricia

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Qualla

two creekmores are listed in the 1896 cherokee rolls. can be viewed on ancestry.com

CREEKMORE, THORPE, DURBIN, STUART Posted on: 09 Jun 1998, by Ron Rayl

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Qualla

searching for cherokee lineage through info from tribal rolls most of these names had previous family connections in N.C., and W.Va. Creekmores have relatives in Oklahoma.

Re: Lewis, Hyser & Colvin family in town on Anderson Posted on: 19 May 2003, by  Sheri_777

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Madison

I was wondering if you did a search for Anderson, IN + library? Anderson has a great library. Check the Indiana Room for genealogy. Good Luck, Sheri

Stephen Burrows/Burns Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by Nancy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Unknown

...Stephen Burrows born Ohio in 1830 died 1900 in Ca...married one of his wives, that I know of was Margaret Creekmore.. any information on this would be helpful..stuck in a ditch..

orphanages Posted on: 08 May 2002, by  ColleenCarlso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Sebastian

Looking to find information on a Mildred A. Creekmore, my great grandmother. Legend has it that her father placed her in a Catholic orphanage in Ft. Smith where she stayed from age 5 to 18. She was possibly ...

Angel/Creekmore/Shephard Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by Wanda(Angel)Arent

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Scott

I am looking for any info on my grandparents. My grandfather was James S. Angel, he married Samantha Creekmore in 1890 in Scott Co. Tn. I have lots of info on Samantha but can't find any of James S. Angel. My ...

Davis Posted on: 07 Apr 2001, by  donnawalters7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Le Flore

...Lane Her parents were Levi & Holly Sumner Davis. And his parents were Elijah L. & Elizabeth Creekmore Davis. Thanks, Donna Walters.

Susan Shannon RAINER * Keith Joseph CREEKMORE Posted on: 12 Apr 1999, by  monahurams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Newton

...Elna Rainer & late Olen Rainer of Newton, Ms. married 5 Sept, 1992 in Franklin, Tn., Keith Joseph Creekmore s/o M/M Carlos Creekmore of Red Bay, Al., gs/o M/M Joseph DeStefano of Antioch, Ill. and M/M Elvin Creekmore of Red...

Re: Pine Hill Tn, Posted on: 02 Aug 2004, by  dpone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Scott

Thanks Ann For your reply and for offering your imfo but for now Iam working on the Newport side Walter Jay is the one that Iam interested in , Rumor in our family that he fathered my oldest sister o...

Old Map of Oneida Tn. Posted on: 18 Sep 2006, by  dpone

Was wondering if anyone had a old Street Map of Onieda Tn . I'm looking for a street that has changed names or doesn't excise any more not sure of the spelling of the St. All I have is ( Wadement , Wa...

Pine Hill Tn, Posted on: 07 Jul 2004, by Don

Looking for imfo on a Family from around the Pine Hill area in Tn. Father: John Riley Newport b. 28 Aug 1882 Mother: Inez McDonald b. 4 Aug 1892 in Scott County, Tn. children Hugo b.abt.1915 Walter b....

Family Info Posted on: 18 Nov 1998, by Alma Fisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Wayne

Searching for info from Wayne County for family. Ballentine Ramsom Creekmore b.1839 married Martha Elizabeth Ramsey 1861 in Wayne County then later married Molly Rogers 1890 in Wayne County. Would like info on...

CREEKMORE Posted on: 29 Jul 1998, by Randy Dover

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Unknown

I am requesting a lookup on: CREEKMORE, James MS Inf. 2nd St.Troops Co.C CREEKMORE, James M MS Inf. 2nd Bn. Co.D 1st Lt. CREEKMORE, J.M. MS 48th Inf. Co.D. 1st Lt. I think all these are the same person and I am 99 sure he is m...

Re: Cravens Posted on: 17 Jan 2004, by  DonnaWalters3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > McCurtain

Hello Bette, I have a Nora Mae Cravens, daughter of Elmer & Ollie Jane Davis, Cravens. Do you have any Cravens connections with this line of Cravens'. They lived in Keota, Oklahoma, Haskell Count...

Cordell Family Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by Karen Houk

...wife), married 12-6-1866 Children: 1)Betty Ann Cordell (F) born 12-1-1867 died 10-1918 married: Tom Creekmore 2) Isham M. Cordell (M) born 5-21-1870 died 12-1955 3) John W. Cordell (M) born 6-12-1872,died...

Items March 25, 1918 Madill Posted on: 16 Oct 2005, by N. E>

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Marshall

...sentenced to the state training school at Pauls Valley… They were taken there by Deputy Sheriff HADEN CREEKMORE. Marriage licenses issued to: H. S. WOODWARD 29 and MISS OLA CORRIN 19, both of Madill; WILLIAM ...

LUNSFORD-SUMNER Posted on: 17 Jan 2004, by  DonnaWalters3...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > McCurtain

...children or details of their lives that I can fill into family profile pages. I am a Sumner, Davis, Lane, Creekmore, Ellison, Poole, Doyel.. Thanks, Donna

Items for March 21 and 22, 1918 Madill area Posted on: 15 Oct 2005, by N. E.

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Marshall

From the Daily Ardmoreite published in Ardmore, Carter County, Oklahoma: Thursday, March 21, 1918 Madill by W. J. BELL H. W. SUTTON of Zion City, Illinois was in Madill. W. E. FOLTZ of Ardmore, U. ...

Cook Family Bible - Yadkin County, NC Posted on: 08 Oct 2001, by  NancyTurnage2...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Yadkin

Cook Family Bible - Holy Bible, 1849 Cook Bible Entries: 1st Page: J. C. Creekmore b. August 4, 1842 I. Cook d. January 30, 1889 James M. Cook was born in the year of our Lord September 18th, 1833 Martha Coo...

Looking for Crickmore's, Rook, Abney Posted on: 06 Jan 2004, by cindy creekmore

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Derbyshire > General

I am looking for information on GEORGE CRICKMORE.....I know that he married MARGARET ROOK (sometimes speeled either ROOKE, or ROCKE). they were married in the church of St. Mary Colsany in NORWICH on...

Myers Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by  bettyhopkins5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Lincoln

...Myers or any information on the names of her husband and children. She was the dau of Jacob and Keziah Creekmore Ryan b in 1863, in Webster Co MO. I do not know the first name of the Myers she married, nor for...

Re: Burrows/Creekmore Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by Nancy

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

Steven Burrows also married a Louisa Stevens after Margaret Creekmore died....

Burrows/Creekmore Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by Nancy

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cornwall > General

looking for information on Stephen Burrows born 1831 in Kansas died in 1900... married Margaret Creekmore... these are my greatgrandparents.. this information is all anyone can find on Stephen Burrows... who ...

Sock town Posted on: 25 Oct 2003, by  DonPerry19

Looking for relatives that worked in a Mill in Scott Co. Tn in 1930 they lived in a what was called Sock Town,.Had other relations that lived in what was called Pine Hill does anyone have any imfo abo...

Buckhorn Creek 1776 Posted on: 15 Oct 2001, by Julia P Fenn

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wake

There were Peddy Families living in this area 1776. Does thes area still exist? How can I find it online,or by car? Is anyone out there from this area? Need info from there. Thanks jfenn78932@aol.co

Sarah Creekmore/65/(1840) Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by Paul L.Kines

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > General

...NB, posted by Cleadie B. Barnett on The Pensions Board (Fri, 30 Jul 1999) there was mention of Sarah Creekmore/65/(1840) All our known Creekmores in the Colonial days were in the US Colonies. Any info on this ...

Chickasaw, Cherokee or Choctaw Avery / Bird (Byrd) / Jenkins / Creekmore / Askins / Garrard Posted on: 24 Feb 2006, by  anathemastudi...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Kemper

...name was Barbara Jenkins, related to the Mississippi Jenkins family. My grandmother's name was Daisy Creekmore. My G-grandmother's name was Lula Leora Garrard. My G-G-grandmother's name was Amaranth Harriet &...

Re: Limpus-Utter Posted on: 12 Oct 2002, by  rvcruisers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Rush

Kathleen, I called up George of IN from my database and came up with the following info. I hope it helps.I've also added your info to my data. Bill UTTER GEORGE M. 1880 CEN AGE 5 SON OF DAVID J. &am...

Re: Martha Trawick Posted on: 24 Aug 2002, by Ray Bachlor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Decatur

...was the son of Stephen Batchelor, b. 1723, Lower Norfolk Co., VA, d. 1806, Nash Co., NC; m. Margaret Creekmore.

per page