Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "creekmore" - 987 Messages

per page

Re: Douglas Davenport Sumner Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by  DonnaWalters5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Whitley

I have some Strunk's in my Sumner line. Delphia married Thomas Moses. I may have spoken to you in the past but I do so much research it is very hard to remember everybody's name. I have a Davis, Sumne...

Re: Douglas Davenport Sumner Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by  DonnaWalters5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Whitley

Hello, I too am researching the same families. Mark & Lucinda Sumner are my 4th great grandparents. Their son James Brodie Sumner is my 3rd, his son Mark married Jane Davis who is my 2nd and thei...

Re: MEADORS, CREEKMORE Posted on: 24 Jan 2002, by  dmg57

We have some info on your Meadors/Creekmore line at our Creekmore GEDCOM located at http://www.srcomm.com/ryan/gen/index.htm Would love to exchange info on this line. Especially any info on the Peters line. My grandfa...

MEADORS, CREEKMORE Posted on: 30 May 1999, by  caro202

I have a listing on DAVID HERBERT CREEKMORE, the son of Batchelor Creekmore and Mary Brown, born 19 May 1817 in Abingdon, Wasington County, VA and died 24 Dec 1898 in Crawford County, AR. He first married 13 Aug 1843 i...

Creekmore -- Meadors Posted on: 27 May 1999, by  2medi8

My great grandmother was Kizziah Creekmore. My great grandfather, Alexander R. Osborne, was her second husband, and I think he may have come from Kentucky to Southwest MO. Her father was Horatio Creekmore, and I under...

CREEKMORE Posted on: 15 Jul 1998, by Dona Robertson

Hi Susan, Got your email. Wish I could be of some help but I just do not have much on Creekmore. I have a "cuz" in Williamsburg, Ky. that did do a bit on Creekmore (she married a Creekmore) but she does not have a com...

MEADORS/CREEKMORE Posted on: 15 Jul 1998, by Susan Bollinger

Searching for info on Elizabeth Meadors b. abt 1820's in Whitley Co KY; married to David H. Creekmore in 1843 Whitley Co KY. At some point they moved to Crawford Co AR. Looking for family info on Elizabeth Mea...

Re: Hudson/Strunk/Bruce Posted on: 26 Nov 2001, by  TerryCassidy3...

...OUTEN in Campbell Co., TN on Apr. 14, 1857. They had 11 (HUDSON) children : 1) William H. wife: Sarah Creekmore, 2nd Hannah Manning 2) Harriett M. husband: Granville Smith 3) Julia A. husband: ? 4) JOHN C...

Re: GOINS DAVIs JONES CREEKMORE Posted on: 04 Nov 2002, by Julie Ellis

Melton Lewis Smith was my greatgrandfather. Please call or write. 202-667-0364

Re: Looking for Confirmation-Anything Posted on: 25 Oct 2006, by  joycecollins

...Whitley Co. Vital Stats book: BIRTHS: 1-6-1859 PERKINS, no name, male born to: Sol PERKINS and Anna CREEKMORE 6-11-1853 PERKINS, Sarah J., female born to: Solomon PERKINS and Anna B. CREEKMORE 12-13-1856 PERKINS, ...

I have information on this family Posted on: 09 May 2000, by  LHuebener

Simon Peter JONES (he's actually Jr., not Sr.) married Celeter CREEKMORE in 1821 in Whitley Co., KY and then married Sarah LOUDERMILK (that's the spelling I have) in 1867 after Celeter's death in 1866, so this...

Your inquiry of Whitley Co Posted on: 04 May 2000, by Carol Brooks

Look at the website from the Church of Latter Day Saints for the Celeter Creekmore/Simon P. Jones information. It was called "our lost family in America". Good Luck

DANIEL TAYLOR,M,NANCY JANE ANGEL Posted on: 11 Oct 1999, by Charles Keith

I Have been informed that Daniel Taylor,son of Benjamin Taylor and Mahala Creekmore,did not marry Susie Bolen,daughter of William Bolen and Serena Rains, I have the reccords from Whitley Co Marriages that list...

Jones Posted on: 24 Apr 2000, by  chartaz

Hi Arnold, I don't think these are the same. My Simon P. Jones Sr. was married to Celeter Creekmore. Their son Simon P. Jones Jr. was married to Elizabeth Haley. Simon Jr. and Elizabeth were the parents of my ...

GOINS DAVIs JONES CREEKMORE Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  chartaz

...families I'm researchig are Canada and Rebecca Goins, Milton Lewis Davis, Simon P Jones and Celeter Creekmore Sharod Davis and Mollie Pearce. John Crittendon Goins and Sarah Jones. Thanks for any help Charlene...

Re: Looking for Ancestors Posted on: 05 Oct 2004, by  anna_bielstei...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Mills

I noticed your last name is listed as Creekmore. I am looking for decendants of Robert F. and Achsah J. Kennedy Creekmore. Any chance you may be? Anna

Agga/Aggie/Agnes Johnson b.~1805 m. Absolom Bryant 1818 Posted on: 27 May 2002, by  Aggii

...be greatly appreciated! Other surnames of interest in the McCreary/Whitley/Pulaski/Knox area: Jones, Creekmore, Shelly, Harmon, Shepherd, Sumner, Johnson, Bryant...Thanks so much :O) Agi

Sarah Jones Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by  caro202

I also have a listing for Sarah Jones, d/o Simon Jones Jr. and Elizabeth Haley. List Sarah married John Critt Goins on 21 Dec 1882. Known children were Jerry M. 1883, Elizabeth 1886, Dolfas M. 1890.

Re: Creekmore -- Meadors Posted on: 28 Oct 2004, by  Susanharmonme...

Kezziah was the daughter of Horatio Gates Creekmore and Lurany Meadors Creekmore. She was the 10th of their 11 or so kids. My GGG grandmother was their oldest, Delila B Creekmore Harman, born 2/5/1822.Kezziah's DOB is listed on...

Sarah Jones Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Karen Parker

I think your Sarah is much more likely to be the granddaughter of Simon P. Jones and Celeter Creekmore, and the daughter of Simon P. Jones, Jr. and Elizabeth Haley. The 1860 census of Whitley County lists a Sa...

Re: Creekmore/Meadors Posted on: 09 Jan 2005, by Chuck Muchmore

I am looking for information about my wife's father 7 family, Estle A. Creekmore b.12-12-1911 Whitley C. d. 4-28-1960 in Kenton Co. Mother was Evelyn Creekmore b. about 1888. Do you know anyone else researching these l...

JONES CREKMORE Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Charlene Hart

Is anyone out there researching the Jones or Creekmore names in Whitley co? If you are I would love to hear from you. My great grandmother was Sarah(Sally)Jones b.1852 m. John Crittenden Goins. I believe it's ...

Re: Creekmore/Meadors Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by  STaylor0111

...like to hitch on to that offer you gave to refer people on to someone who might be able to help. My Creekmore is Mary "Polly" who m. Micajah Benge in Surry Co., NC. Their first child, Samuel, was bor...

Ballentine Creekmore/Barsheba Batchelor Posted on: 17 Nov 1998, by Patty Jo Allen

Whitley County...Balentine CREEKMORE was brother to my Robert CREEKMORE[1755]. I would be interested in Ballentine and Barsheba BATCHELOR CREEKMORE's downline families. Patty

Mahala Creekmore Posted on: 01 Sep 1999, by Charles Keith

I aam researching Mahala Creekmore also. I descend thru Daniel Taylor who married Susan Bolen, daughter of William Bolen and Serena Cynthia Raines.

Family Info Posted on: 16 Nov 1998, by Alma Fisher

Whitley County Relatives I am interested in info regarding Ballentine Creekmore Basheba Batchelor

Creekmore Posted on: 24 Jun 1999, by  caro202

I have a listing for Mahala Creekmore, the daughter of Ballentine Ransom Creekmore and his second wife, Mary Walden, born 26 Feb 1832 in Whitley County KY, and died 26 May 1880 in WCK. She married 26 Feb 1854 in WCK to...

Creekmore Posted on: 23 Jun 1999, by Charles Keith

I am looking for information on Mahala Creekmore,m, Benjamon Taylor, lived in Whitley Co, Listed as a widowin 1860 Census Children... Dan M Taylor aka. Millard Taylor, aka, Charles M Taylor... Dan M Taylor,m,S...

MEADORS(MEADOWS) Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by  CSNoltens

...living in 1870 and was on a Whitley Co Census with her daughter Luraney and son-in-law Horatio Gates Creekmore.

Creekmore/Meadors Posted on: 12 Jun 1999, by  JanHowell42

This info from McCullah coincides with my own Whitley County stats. I am a descendant of David B. Creekmore. Can put you in touch with Helen Sigler Smith who has published a definitive Creekmore genealogy this year, an...

Kizziah Creekmore Posted on: 05 Jun 1999, by Michael McCullah

Edwin, I have the following in my database: Horatio Gates Creekmore b. 1/16/1821 Nash County, NC d. 6/20/1878 Whitley County, Ky M. 3/16/1821 in Whitley County, KY to Lurany Meadors b. 6/12/1803 d. 11/25/18...

Elizabeth Wilson's Parents Posted on: 28 May 1999, by Linda Shay

Edwin, I was informed of a response to my query. However, I didn't mention either Meadors or Creekmore in my post.

Creekmore -- Meadors Posted on: 27 May 1999, by  2medi8

My great grandmother's name was Kizziah Creekmore. Family information states that she was born October 20, 1836. Her father was Horation Creekmore. Her mother is believed to have been a Meaders or Meadors, possibly Ida...

Elizabeth Wilson's parents Posted on: 26 Oct 1998, by  beegee6499

...listed in Cornelius' Whitley County Vital Stats Book. Wilson, Elizabeth L. f 27 Apr 1855 Joshua D./Jane Creekmore sibligs listed are Charles P 13 sept 1854 B.A. f 15 oct 1858 Joshua J. m 23 apr 1861 next to h...

HighlandCem Posted on: 26 Sep 1998, by  JanHowell42

Vol. I WHITLEY COUNTY KY CEMETERIES by C. Maynard Cornelious does list on p.29, N. B. Ridner b.20 Feb 1861 d.10 Aug 1911 in Highland Cem. # 2.Same Cem., lists Aaron Ridener 3 March 1895-4 Jan. 1951.[C...

Re: Canada Lovett and Mary Creekmore- Arkansas Emigrants Posted on: 05 Mar 2006, by  SuzyinOK

To the best of my knowledge there is no Cherokee or Choctaw connections for the Creekmore family... My "Indian" connection is through George W. LAWSON, born 1884, he married Lillie Mae LOVETT, a gran...

Re: Canada Lovett and Mary Creekmore- Arkansas Emigrants Posted on: 05 Mar 2006, by  anathemastudi...

...info. I've been having a heck of a time trying to find supposed Choctaw or Cherokee ancestry in the Creekmore line. Please email me anathema_studio@hotmail.com

Re: Canada Lovett and Mary Creekmore- Arkansas Emigrants Posted on: 22 May 2002, by  ssandall3774

Did this MAE have a brother named HARRY C. LOVETT, born in 1889? sue

creekmore Posted on: 18 Jan 1999, by patricia

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Qualla

two creekmores are listed in the 1896 cherokee rolls. can be viewed on ancestry.com

CREEKMORE, THORPE, DURBIN, STUART Posted on: 09 Jun 1998, by Ron Rayl

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Qualla

searching for cherokee lineage through info from tribal rolls most of these names had previous family connections in N.C., and W.Va. Creekmores have relatives in Oklahoma.

Danielsen Posted on: 08 Feb 1999, by Robert Creekmore

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Denmark > General

Would like to find relatives still living in Denmark who are descendants of August Danielsen, son of Niels Christian Danilesen and Johannes Kirstine Andersen. August Danielsen was born 1844 in Copenha...

george william frakes obit?? Posted on: 16 Jun 2003, by  jcreekmore11

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Alameda

I am seeking George william frakes obit, or any info on him. he was born in Illinois jan 1885 married my g grandmother Mary D Loomis about 1917, they had Eleanora V Frakes 6/1918 in Alameda County, an...

Creekmur/Creekmore Posted on: 29 Feb 2000, by  KellyLambert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Christian

I don't know if this will help in your search but I always come up with the name CREEKMORE in my searches for Wilson, Jennings, Goolsby, and lots more. They have their own websight so maybe you could look ther...

WESTRUP Posted on: 23 Jun 1998, by Robert Creekmore

Am looking for descendants of Anna Westrup, nee Danielsen, born 1870s, died 1951, buried at Garnison Kirke, (Garrison Church), Copenhagen, Denmark.

DANIELSEN Posted on: 10 May 1998, by Robert Creekmore

AM SEEKING INFORMATION OF DESCENDANTS OF AUGUST DANIELSEN, SON OF NIELS CHRISTIAN DANIELSEN, AND BROTHER OF DANIEL THEODORE DANIELSEN, MY GREAT GRANDFATHER. AUGUST DANIELSEN WAS BORN IN COPEHHAGEN IN ...

Marriage Lookup Posted on: 13 Oct 2005, by Don

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pulaski

Would someone be kind enough to do a marriage lookup in Pulaski Co.marriage book for William R.or Riley Perry abt 1910 , He could have been using the name John R Perry also It would have been his seco...

Jabez Perkins and wife, Nancy/Ann 1810-1836+ Posted on: 15 Nov 2001, by  @@sperkins@rc...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pulaski

Hello: I am looking for any references in Knox Co., KY and Pulaski Co., KY records to Jabez Perkins and his wife Nancy/Ann between 1810 and his death in 1836. Any references to Nancy/Ann Perkins aft...

COMBS Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  chartaz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Perry

I am looking for the father of Wesley Combs. Wesley was born in 1863. He was married to Sylvania Combs. I believe his parents could be Jeramiah Combs and Polly Williams. I would like to find someone r...

Stephen Burrows/Burns Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by Nancy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Unknown

...Stephen Burrows born Ohio in 1830 died 1900 in Ca...married one of his wives, that I know of was Margaret Creekmore.. any information on this would be helpful..stuck in a ditch..

orphanages Posted on: 08 May 2002, by  ColleenCarlso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Sebastian

Looking to find information on a Mildred A. Creekmore, my great grandmother. Legend has it that her father placed her in a Catholic orphanage in Ft. Smith where she stayed from age 5 to 18. She was possibly ...

per page