Search the Boards

Search Results for "dufault" - 493 Messages

per page

Devlins from Co. Tyrone, Ire. Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Kristen Ebert DuFault

Surnames > Devlin

I am looking for info on my grandmother Catherine Devlin. She came from Co. Tyrone to Phila, Pa early 1900's. Married John Traynor. Any info on Catherine or her parents would be greatly appreciated! E...

Homer J. Tardiff Obituary Posted on: 07 Apr 2003, by  burzvana

Surnames > Tardiff

...the funeral will be Charles Brouilard, Delphis Brouilard, Edward Lalunde, William Barsaloux, Napoleon Dufault and O. Mercil, Jr.

Kansas Key Family Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by  brugbend

Surnames > Key

...Franklin, Marshall, KS to William and Ida Bell (Rodocker) Key. She moved to California and married George DuFault. They had one daughter Marie Louise. Maude died in 1933. Any of this familiar? We would love ...

Edouard Cabana Posted on: 22 Feb 2001, by Pierre Cabana

Surnames > Cabana

Edouard was maried to Malvina Lescault. They had a daughter named Bertha, maried to Jean Dufault. Edouard,s father was Joseph Charron dit Cabana, maried to Alphonsine Boisseau. Edouard had 2 brothers: Oscar ...

Re: Denis Baudreau, Celina Millet Posted on: 09 Sep 2006, by  CTyree2010

Surnames > Boudreau

Here is some of what I know: Joseph F. Chapdelaine marriages: 1) Juliene Dufault 21 Jan 1845 St Jude Quebec 2) Marie Bonin 11 Feb 1850 St Ours Quebec 3) Celina M Millet 23 July 1855 St Jude Quebec It appear...

Re: Denis Baudreau, Celina Millet Posted on: 09 Sep 2006, by  CTyree2010

Surnames > Boudreau

...version of the name) There is the Joseph F. who must have died in Canada was married to 1) Juliene Dufault 2) Marie Bonin 3) Celina Millet He had the son Joseph Louis who married 1) Cinderilla Josephine ...

Denis Baudreau, Celina Millet Posted on: 04 Sep 2006, by  CTyree2010

Surnames > Boudreau

...a copy of this, so this is all the information I have) The marriage of Joseph Lariviere and Juilene Dufault 21 Jan 1845 St Jude Quebec Canada. (I do not have a copy) Joseph had 3 wives within 10 years! The...

Mary Hunter d: 1944 Scotland Posted on: 20 Aug 1999, by  JADufault

Surnames > Hunter

...two savings accounts and the money from a life insurance policy to Agnes Thomson, nee Smith. Julie Dufault Merrimack, New Hampshire, USA

Robert KaKayGeesick Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by Lori Dufault

Surnames > KaKaGeesick

I'm not sure if Robert is still living, but the KaKayGeesick's have a website where you can probably get some more information. It's

Descendants of HUDSON, James, and GOODWIN, Carolyn. Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  Denzil31

Surnames > Hudson Jean- Baptiste LACROIX. Their daughter Frances-Ann LACROIX, my mother m. to Ernest Joseph Thomas DUFAULT, my father. It's a small world, thanks to people like Mike BLAIS. I was born and raised in LaPasse,...

WOODS, Teresa marriage to DUFAULT, Peter. Posted on: 22 Mar 2000, by  Denzil31

Surnames > Woods

Seeking information about my grandparents, Teresa WOODS m. Peter DUFAULT. Teresa WOODS born August 24, 1873, Vinton, Quebec, according to her Ontario death certificate. Peter DUFAULT, born April 28, 1865, ??????, Q...

Lariviere Rivers LaCroix LaRoque LaRoche Posted on: 04 Sep 2006, by  CTyree2010

Surnames > Laroche

...a copy of this, so this is all the information I have) The marriage of Joseph Lariviere and Juilene Dufault 21 Jan 1845 St Jude Quebec Canada. (I do not have a copy) Joseph had 3 wives within 10 years! The...

Re: Jean Beaugrand Dit Champagne Posted on: 19 Apr 2003, by Lynn

Surnames > Beaugrand

...grandmother), Albina born 04 July 1885, Marie Alice Florida born 02 Dec 1886 married 08 Sept 1913 Eugene Dufault, Joseph Noe 22 July 1888, and twins Joseph Sigefroy and Marie Rose Anna 10 May 1890. Marie Ro...

Obit: Della Louise (Whittemore) Bessette, NY 2001 Posted on: 13 Jun 2005, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Bessette

...Whittemore at Crown Point. She is survived by her husband, Peter Bessette; her children, Lucy Abby Dufault, Robin Lee Dufault, Valerie Anne Dufault and Peter Dufault, her brothers, Trustan W. Whittemore and William Claude Whitt...

Joseph Dufault - Olive Authier Posted on: 06 Dec 2005, by Sandra Tetreault

Surnames > Authier

I am looking for information on the parents of Joseph and the wedding date and place of him and Olive. I have the family from them on down, but can't find Joseph's parents. Any help would be appreciat...

Charles Plante Drowning/Obit Posted on: 14 Sep 2001, by  Fassel01

Surnames > Plante

...of this city: two brothers, Adolphus of Hinsdale and Louis of this city. Three sisters, Mrs. Wilfred Dufault of Holyoke, Mrs. Roy Rochelo and ...

Re: TOIVONEN, TOIVANEN Posted on: 20 Nov 2003, by Lori

Surnames > Toivonen

I do not know how this family is related but some came from Finland as did some of my other relatives, namely Impola. I have an old picture that just says John & Henry Toivonen; maybe father/son, ...

Amelia Dubuque (d. age 37) (Park Rapids, MN USA) Posted on: 27 Apr 2000, by Annette Ouellette

Surnames > Dubuc

...grandmother died at the age of 37 in Park Rapids MN. Her father was Luc Dubuc and her mother was Odile Dufault.

dufault ancestry Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by  jayd57

Surnames > Falls

looking for info on family tree charles dufault married to marguerite(?) came from canada late 1800 had son charles born 1890 in framingham ma. my grandfather. who died 1950 pawtucket ri. charles married ada...

Alexis Houle b.1872 Posted on: 09 Aug 2005, by  ctscvevk

Surnames > Robidoux

...Montreuil b: 22 Aug 1844, d: 17 Apr 1938. Margaret is the daughter of Joseph Montreuil and Elizabeth Dufault. Frank is the son of John Baptiste Houle and Caroline Ke-Kan-gag-we. My information states he ...

Re: Peter Hebert and Martha Belangir-Kankakee, Illinois Posted on: 21 Nov 2004, by  JacquesHebert

Surnames > Hebert

...Peter Hebert is the son of Noel Hebert and Therese Bourque? Peter Hebert married first Miss Rosalie Dufault 29 March 1891 in Kankakee Co, IL. He married second Mattie Belanger 05 Oct 1895 in Kankakee Co, IL...

Octave LaFond Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Sharon Ruby

Surnames > Lafond

My great great grandfather was named Octave LaFond. He was married to Sophie Dufault, but I do not have any other information. Maybe he was related

LaFond Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  SRuby71

Surnames > Lafond

...Joseph Octave LaFond. but I do not know his children names. There parents were Octave LaFond and Sophie Dufault. They were married in Joliette, Quebec, Canada. My grandfather was born in Vermont but lived in...

Emile Marcoux obituary Posted on: 07 Sep 2002, by David Charlebois

Surnames > Marcoux

...grandchildren David and Jeremy; and one brother Armand. He was also predeceased by his sisters, Corinne Dufault, Marie Helene Normandeau and Marie-Jeanne Remillard; and his brothers, Jacques, Urbain, Roger a...

LaFond Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  SRuby71

Surnames > Lafond

...1867. He married Melanie Desmaraais on Feb. 7th 1888. Joseph was a child of Octave LaFond and Sophie Dufault. Their children were, Ccordelia, George, Joseph Octave, Marie Angelina Marie Arselie and of cours...

LaFond, Hildage Posted on: 28 May 1999, by Sharon Ruby

Surnames > Lafond St. Johnsbury, Vermont on Feb. 26, 1899. Hildage's father was Octave LaFond and mother was Sophie Dufault. I am looking for any further information on births, deaths, marriage dates and places and for t...

Evangeliste Francoeur Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Vickie Buettner

Surnames > Francoeur

this is information I have found in the translated version of Father Chinquy's Ledger - by Ardis Boone. pg. 11: Dec. 27, 1854 - born the day before: Sophronie Castonguay to Pierre Castonguay and Ange...

Chaussé m DuFault Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by Hal

Surnames > Chausse

Jeannette, Tried again. My e-mail is My Marguerite Dufault b Oct 8, 1774, St.Ours. She marr Pierre Chausse but thats about all I could find. Their son Narcisse was my gg grd fa. Hal

Chaussé m DuFault, St.-Ours Oct 8, 1774 Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by Hal

Surnames > Chausse

Jeannette, Tried again. My e-mail is My Marguerite Dufault b Oct 8, 1774, St.Ours. She marr Pierre Chausse but thats about all I could find. Their son Narcisse was my gg grd fa. Hal

Chaussé m DuFault Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by Hal

Surnames > Chausse

Jeanette, Cannot get e-mail thru to you. Responding to your May 8 request. Sorry I took so long. Hal

Pierre Chaussé m Marguerite Dufault Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Hal Arcouet

Surnames > Chausse

Looking for parents of Pierre Chausse who married Marguerite Dufault. Son, Narcisse b. about 1813 married Lydie Coutu in 1832, St. Genevieve, Berthier, Q. Gratefull for any help.

Re: Chaussé, Wisconsin Posted on: 25 Feb 2006, by  richardchauss...

Surnames > Chausse

Has anyone ever found this marriage. (Pierre Chausse - Marguerite Dufault). I have a Pierre Chausse and Marguerite Dufour but I cannot make the link. Thank you.

Re: Chaussé, Wisconsin Posted on: 05 Jul 2004, by Del Chausse

Surnames > Chausse

...the same person? Does anyone have the marraige data for Pierre Chausse and his first wife, Marguerite Dufault? I have Narcisse Chausse married to Lydie Coutu as having parents Pierre Chausse and Marguerite...

Re: Chaussé, Wisconsin Posted on: 02 Jul 2004, by lorraine

Surnames > Chausse

...that Lydie's name is really Coutu ? Her parents? And also that Pierre is Narcisse's father and Marie Dufault his mother. Then I see the name Maxime and also Marquerite Trinique....I am now very confused......

Re: Chaussé, Wisconsin Posted on: 01 Jul 2004, by  drcoutu63

Surnames > Chausse

Narcisse Chausse (Pierre Chausse & Marguerite Dufault) m. Lydie Coutu (Joseph Coutu & Brigitte Jacques) on 21 Aug 1832 Berthierville, PQ.

Re: Murphy, NC Posted on: 23 Oct 2002, by Vivian Mashburn Coffman

Surnames > Mashburn

Thank you so much David R. Hedden for your responce to my search as this is the frist one I have ever receiced. I am new to this on line world. But, have been trying to find a realative since my Mothe...

Joseph MONGRAIN and Marie WILSON family. Posted on: 13 May 2000, by  Denzil31

Surnames > Mongrain

...Settlement, as far as, Green Creek. Any other information on my ancestors would be greatly appreciated. Denzil Dufault.

Re: Bernard/Brouillet line Posted on: 25 Jun 2003, by steve loranger

Surnames > Brouillet

...looking for several years for he parents. She is the mother of Malvina M. Morin who married David Joseph Dufault who where the Grandparents of my sister in law Annella Dufault. I have a most complete history of D...

Re: Philomene Courtemanche Posted on: 17 May 2002, by jeanpierre53

Surnames > Courtemanche

...(ditto) 2nd marriage Marie -Calixte Therrien, ? 1870 (ditto) George's parents - Antoine & Marthe Dufault 1st marriage 03 Oct 1814, St-Ours-sur-Richelieu 2nd marriage - Marie Loiselle 16 Jan. 1854, Iberv...

Gladue's Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by  Kathy Davis

Surnames > Gladue

...checked in Norwich but they didn"t have one there. Who is your husbands father mine is Gerald Dufault. I live in Mississippi now but I'm coming to CT at Christmas I'm hoping to find some more info the...

Re: Joseph Martell m. Anne Jarret Posted on: 16 Nov 2004, by  BMAR349632

Surnames > Martell

I found the info Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by Mark Cartier

Surnames > Peloquin

The parents of Julienne Peloquin As shown in the book BURIALS OF POTVIN FUNERAL HOME VOLUME 2 L-Z was Paul Peloquin and Jassit Dufault thanks to the AFGS in woonsocket RI

Re: Key family Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by  benderski

Surnames > Key

Danny, I'd be happy to coordinate with you. My wife's grandmother was Maude Key and she married George DuFault in Los Angeles, CA in the 1920s. We have her mother as Ida Bell Rodocker and William Key as her...

Charlotte Dumas marriage Posted on: 06 May 2001, by Therese Ennis

Surnames > Viens

...DUMAS_DUBOIS on November 06, 1809 in St.Hyacinthe, Quebec. She was the daughter of Francois DUMAS and Charlotte DUFAULT. He was the son of Pierre VIENS and Elisabeth BOISSEL. I have 2 of their children... Ju...

Re: Samuel W. Mashtare Posted on: 23 Dec 2004, by  maryvmr4um6vg...

Surnames > Mashtare

...grandmother. I have heard her father was a Peter Mashtare & I think her mother's name was Bessy Dufault. Please email me

Re: MY GM WAS A MASHTARE Posted on: 03 Nov 2004, by  amethystmoon2...

Surnames > Mashtare

...and my great grandfather was Peter Mashtare he was born on may 9, 1884, and he was married to Evaline Dufault (Bessie) they had children together there names are: Shirley Ellen Mashtare who is my grandmoth...

Ethyl Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by Penny

Surnames > Mashtare

...think your GM was my GM's sister. My GM was Goldie May, I was told their Mother was a Bessie?nickname? Dufault, their father was Pete/Peter, most people on the islands new him as Joe Jigger Hope to hear from...

Surnames > Mashtare

Re: family history Posted on: 08 Oct 2001, by Cynthia Whitford

Surnames > Lavallee

My husbands GreatGreat Grandfather was Pierre Lavallee, from Canada. His wife was Caroline Dufault. Does this sound like your Pierre. I do know of one daughter L. Alice born abt. 1887 in Canada. If any of...

Peloquin/Peroquin Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Robert A Peloquin

Surnames > Peloquin

...Aug 1873) Olivier Peloquin (4 Sep 1831 - ) | 6. Pierre Peloquin dit Felix (21 Dec 1833 - ) Edwidge Dufault

per page