Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "dufault" - 491 Messages

per page

Photograph of Claude Barnes and wife Beverly Ellen (Chapman) Barnes Posted on: 08 May 2002, by  Pearson Pears...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > St > Francois

View a photograph of Claude Barnes and wife Beverly Ellen (Chapman) Barnes by clicking on the below web address: http://members.aol.com/eckhistory/page4u.html Also, I would like to exchange family i...

Re: Kenyon/Kinyon Lancashire>RI>IA>SD Posted on: 18 May 2002, by  tutor53170

Surnames > Kenyon

Would like to share info with you. Please contact me at djoregan@aol.com Sanford was my husband's gggrandfather. Thanks

Re: SARA IDA MILAM Posted on: 21 May 2002, by Robbie Landry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Union

I have no idea who Sara Ida Milam's parents were. I sure wish I did! She is my brickwall! Thanks, Robbie

Re: Rodolfo Saenz born on La Union Ranch 1924 Posted on: 21 May 2002, by Ric Sáenz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Starr

Sigifredo, My sister just wrote me and told me that my dad said that when he was in the army he came across a couple of Sáenz from la Ciudad Mier. He said, that they (the other Sáenz) wrote h...

Re: Samuel Wilson/New Brunswick Posted on: 06 Jun 2002, by  BeauC4270

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Saint John

...it's most helpful if your query includes known or estimated date or year of birth. Here's some general information which may be helpful. Early Settlement Periods There were five major settlement periods in New Brunswick a...

Peter Christopher Smith and Maren Serina Valtinson Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by Jennifer Duffey

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Norway > General

I am looking for information about Peter Christopher Smith (b: 17 Oct 1845; d: 9 Jun 1914) He imigrated to the USA in 1963. He married Maren (Mary) Serina Valtinson in 1872. I am looking for inform...

Re: Egnew Family History Posted on: 01 Jul 2002, by  shirleyannhun...

Surnames > Egnew

hello john, awhile back i placed a message about mary egnew, married to william eskew in tenn. and later moved on to illinois...does this couple link in anything you might have? thanks shirley

Re: Horatio Henry Cox/Carmem Ferruzola Parades Posted on: 05 Aug 2002, by  RCox8250

Localities > South America > Ecuador > General

Estamos buscando nuestras raices en Eguador.Tenemos conocimiento de que el deixou un filho Ivan Horacio Cox.Nos gostaria que alguien nos ayude a encontrar nuestras raices. Ivan tuve tres filhas:Sarah ...

Re: family indian cessna history Posted on: 17 Aug 2002, by  RonByrd74

Surnames > Cessna

I am aware of an indian influence in the cessna / Sisney family line..I am now researching that with assistance from another family member..We just began our research ..I will be posting a notice on m...

Searching for informaiton on Mary Downey/John A. Glass Posted on: 24 Aug 2002, by  Cynthans

Surnames > Downey

I am looking for information on Mary Downey from Western PA. She was married to John A. Glass, pprobbably between 1840-1850, and had a daughter, Martha Glass , born in 1851. Martha was married to Robert Henr...

Houle Metis name, murder, Pembina, ND Posted on: 30 Aug 2002, by  MaryFrances

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Cardston

...Tefoe (Trefont) and murdered someone, maybe her, in Pembina in April 1900, and was released in 1919. He was at Turtle Mt. Res. in 1920 census. I need to know his parents, wife, children, death date an...

Frederick Dark, AUS Posted on: 07 Sep 2002, by  varke

Surnames > Dark

DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT A FREDERICK DARK WHO MARRIED A LADY CALLED ROSA IN ABT 1886. THEY HAD TWO DAUGHTERS, NELLIE BRN 1887 IN BRISBANE AND PEARL BRN 1888 IN SYDNEY.

Re: MEBANE family connection Posted on: 12 Sep 2002, by  BEBEFOX22

Surnames > Mebane

Hello again, The location of the land in Tennessee is: Lands on the West Harpeth in Williamson County, Tennessee (Deed Bk T, page 453, registered 2 February 1850.

Edwards Family Members Posted on: 17 Sep 2002, by  gemini2100

Surnames > Edwards

Looking for any information on a Magnolia (Maggie) Edwards who married a William Bill) White they lived in Refom Strugis Greendwood Ackerman Eupora Kimicheal Ms. They had four kids I believe I do not have mu...

Noé Campeau & Lumina Bourdon Posted on: 17 Dec 2002, by  LucienneLeger...

Surnames > Campeau

I am searching info on Noé Campeau born around 1862 in Coteau-du-Lac, Qc and married Lumina Bourdon and died in 1934 in Fournierville, Ontario, had at least 8 children named Armandine, Donalda, D...

john allen slocum Posted on: 06 Jan 2003, by  btddybr11

Surnames > Slocum

i am trying to find info on john allen slocum . he is buried in hemphill texas.he wa s married to a lanora smith. any info would help. this is a grand father.

BARTLE-Oxford, Chenango County, New York Posted on: 24 Jan 2003, by Anne Townsend

Surnames > Bartle

...Bartle, his brother Peter's wife after he deserted her and went to Ohio. Does anyone have information on anyone of these theories. Please contact: anneto@scccinternet.com

Edwards family, Devon. Posted on: 11 Feb 2003, by John Edwards

Surnames > Edwards

Looking for decendants of my G. Grandparents, Frank James Edwards and his wife, Mary Ann Garwood who lived in Exmouth at the time of the 1901 census. They had four children. Frederick, Mabel, Albert a...

Ann Crowe Posted on: 21 Apr 2003, by moira

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Durham > General

Ann Crowe Married William Jackson She was born about 1855 They had children George Herbert Mary Walter Arthur Thomas Reginal Frank i think.... My grandfather George Herbert emigrated to Canada and in ...

Re: John Henson Posted on: 12 Jul 2003, by Danna Henson_Butler

Surnames > Henson

I am a decendent of of a Daniel Henson who is my grandfather who lived in Harlan and worked as a coal miner he was married to a Edith Houston had two son Frank and Daniel HensonJr. I am the daughter ...

Re: William B. Tinnin Posted on: 09 Oct 2003, by Margaret McCleskey

Surnames > Tinnin

I have a question about William's son, Jacob E. Jacob (buried at Rock Church Cemetery in Hood County) was born May 29 1859 and died Aug 3 1896. But first, some background: There are two women buried ...

Craigs from Ireland to TN Posted on: 20 Oct 2003, by Jamie Craig Chadwell

Surnames > Craig

I am searching for a needle in a haystack so to speak... According to Great-Aunt Katherine her Great-grandfather, James Craig Immigrated to the US during the Irish Potato Famine.(1846-1850). Story has...

PIPER - DURHAM Seeking half sister or descendants Posted on: 21 Oct 2003, by  Lenemar243

Surnames > Piper

It has been a while since I last posted a message regarding our search for KATHERINE ANN PIPER DURHAM. A few years ago, my husband learned of Katherine Ann, who would be his half sister, if still livi...

Re: Anderson,Bakken ,Backen, Braatelien, Janz, Gillund Families Posted on: 21 Oct 2003, by Rod Gillund

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Otter Tail

...and my great grandmother, LIse Sogn, were sisters. I know that Andrine died and is buried at Rothsay, MN...and that her husband migrated. I am really sorry it has taken this long. Hope you can respond....

Blanche Albrecht SWANK Greene Posted on: 25 Oct 2003, by  JoannaSwank

Surnames > Swank

...and later Mr Greene. After Philip's murder in 1933 the governement removed her children and put them into a home in Phildelphia. Her wereabouts after that are far and few between. I estimate that she was...

Re: Follow-up to Hannah Frey, wife of Hezekiah J. Boone (1839-1917) Posted on: 29 Oct 2003, by  handjnewell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Columbia

Dear Nancy: Wow! Sounds like a match. Somewhere (and I am really angry with myself for not being able to remember where) I think I found someone who I thought could be Margaret Zimmerman Frey who had ...

Andow Surname Search Posted on: 06 Nov 2003, by  Andow2000

Surnames > Andow

Hi- I did find some Andow(s) of interest in the 1920 and 1930 Census searches. In 1920s- A Mary Andow lived in Minnesota but the rest of the Andows listed were born in Japan. Apparently the majori...

Re: Jesse Bean Posted on: 27 Nov 2003, by Pauleta J Clawson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Van Buren

Do you have the parents of Jesse Bean? There are two Jesse Beans in my line and maybe they are the same line you have. Please respond to me email as I don't often visit this site.

Roberts, Lipe, Donelson, Pendleton, Keyes, McElvain Posted on: 25 Dec 2003, by Terri Carlson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Gentry

Looking for the descendants of these families who were all married to the children of David Oscar Lipe and Ellenora Harrison Lipe. They lived in and around Gentry, Harrison and Worth CO's.

Re: PLANTS in Australia from Ireland Posted on: 26 Dec 2003, by  richardsutton...

Surnames > Plant

Hi Saw your mail on Plants. Can you help with more details on your family. My GGFather was William Heath Bradshaw who married Ellen Plant from Cavan ----both died in Toowoomba. Thanks in anticipation...

Re: Ratliffs and Stephensons Posted on: 30 Jan 2004, by  gailstephenso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Morgan

There may not be a connection, but I'm rather fascinated by the fact that one of my ancestors, William A. Stephenson married a Margaret Ann Ratliff, in Mahaska County, Iowa November 26, 1868. They ar...

Re: Essex Carrington Posted on: 02 Feb 2004, by  clairrucker33

Surnames > Carrington

I do know that our family name has roots in England. I'm not sure but if I do remember correctly there is a web page where I was also able to find a family crest. I think it may have been on tribal p...

joseph swailes Posted on: 06 Feb 2004, by  dwmeadfish1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Dickinson

...can't find her. she sighned his death certificate.help!! also marys brother clark died and is buried in dickenson co, probubly center grove . is there a cemetary there?

Re: Looking for Williamson descendants Posted on: 05 Mar 2004, by  DMonroe

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Midlothian (Edinburgh) > General

Janet Glendinning Williamson's mother's maiden name was in all likelihood Glendinning. I found that several women in my family tree had their mother's maiden name as their middle name. There is a webs...

Re: Canadian McClendon's Posted on: 15 May 2004, by  Patricia Darl...

Surnames > McClendon

Thomas Keitly McCLENDON Mrs. Jean McCLENDON Gibson sent me page 8 of her family's genealogy a while back. I have now converted the diagram into a .GIF image. Click here ( http://www.patmcclendon.com/...

1841 / 1851 / 1861 Eversholt Census Look Up Please Posted on: 22 May 2004, by Paula McCarthy

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Bedfordshire > General

I was wondering if someone could kindly look up the following in the Eversholt 1841, 1851 and/or 1861 Census? Surname: Matthew First name: Henry I would also be interested in other members of the hous...

Lau to NC Posted on: 11 Jun 2004, by Peggy Reeves

Surnames > Lau

If the "original documentation" that you are talking about is the history of Wolf's church read in the 1930s, yes, I have that. I don't know who the author was. Supposedly that information was...

Martin Clay Posted on: 13 Jun 2004, by  cantgetanycra...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Carter

...that Barbara is looking for info on my gggrandfather, Martin Clay. The message was dated 9-9-2000, I hope you are still out there or someone sees this and contacts you. Would gladly give you any info I ha...

Re: isabel mcintyre/john macpherson Posted on: 18 Jun 2004, by  RobbieWilson4...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Inverness-shire > General

...McPherson and Isabella Aitchison first wife's name CATHERINE HOLMANS?? John a cotton weaver like his father died in Glasgow in 1875. I can't believe there are 2 john McPhersons and 2 Catherien Holmans marry...

Re: Fuller, John Posted on: 24 Jun 2004, by g

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee (General)

...be any John Fullers in the 1880, or 1890 CN census (I.T.), on the Dawes Roll, the Miller Roll, or the Baker Roll of 1924.

Lost Thompson In Ohio, 1940' or 1950's Posted on: 11 Jul 2004, by James P. Harrison

Surnames > Thompson

...Amos THOMPSON, often went by Amos THOMPSON, born Sept. 14, 1899 in Giles Co. Tennessee near Pulaski. Moved to Youngstown, Ohio in the mid 1930's and for what ever reason, he broke contact with his siblings...

Coats Posted on: 06 Aug 2004, by Robert Taylor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Suwannee

Any information on Claiborn Rusfus Coats family. He married Estella Taylor, family lived in the Suwannee County area.

Re: Olivier Lemire-Gonneville & Esther Déziel - St-Justin Posted on: 19 Aug 2004, by Agnes Beauchamp

Localities > North America > Canada > Québec > Mauricie > Maskinongé

Claire, Thank you very much for your reply. You certainly filled in some gaps for me, but unfortunately Ferdinand, son of Olivier and Esther Deziel is still missing. But he can certainly fit between Ro...

Re: MOLLOY Posted on: 24 Aug 2004, by Loretta Weaver

Surnames > Molloy

My great-grandfather was Spotwood Molloy. He was the brother of Rose Molloy and the cousin of William Lewis Molloy. If we haven't shared genealogy information before I would love to have you contact me...

Wilson Posted on: 04 Sep 2004, by Mildred McIntosh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Red River

I am looking for information when Less Wilson died. This was sometime in the early 1900's. Thanks Less lived in Red River County and died there.

Where is "the big Sandy" in Kentucky? Posted on: 24 Sep 2004, by Traci

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Johnson

Does anyone know what part of Kentucky is known as the "Big Sandy"? Also, am looking for a Charles Bottom (either KY or VA)? Thanks.

Obit: Jake Kenyon Shulman Posted on: 27 Sep 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...SHULMAN passed away unexpectedly on September 25, 2004. Jake was born in Houston, Texas on January 9, 1970. Jake is the beloved son of Carolyn Farb, with whom he shares an eternal loving bond. He is survi...

Re: california Ochoa Posted on: 29 Sep 2004, by  TENDER1026

Surnames > Ochoa

I SEEN AN EMAIL FOR THE OCHOA FAMILY OCEANSIDEMELBA@AOL.COM SHE HAS ALL HER FAMILY HISTORY

Re: Walter b. 1832,NH Posted on: 08 Nov 2004, by Walt Giersbach

Surnames > Kittredge

Sally, I just saw your note. My grandmother met Walter Kittredge when he was a welcome guest at their home in Vermont. I've written up her childhood recollections, which she delivered while a lecturer...

John Thomas Boydston/Sarah Eliza Alvora Fleming & Henry Orville Bogle/Myra Mae Boydston Families in TX & NM Posted on: 26 Dec 2004, by  brbogle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hale

...(m Daniel Rodolph Ward), 5. Betty Ophelia, 6. Harold "Harl" Herbert, 7. Elva Pearl (m Will Cooper), 8. William Ralph, 9. Ira Isim, 10. Hattie Alvora (m 1. Pierce Fuller, 2. Everett Rimell, 3. Burn...

per page