Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Soller" - 211 Messages

per page

SOLLER, Johannes, born 1790 Posted on: 27 Aug 2003, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Records of Schwarzwald Reformed Church, Exeter Twp., Berks County, Pa. Baptism Parents - Selly Soller Child - Johannes Born - 14 months ago Bap. - 11 Dec 1791 Sponsors - Dan Levan and Sussanna Alstatt

Bujosa Posted on: 04 Mar 2000, by Miguel Hernandez

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...and Hispanic roots. The following person MAY be in your family tree: Antonio BUJOSA YAUME: Native of Soller, Mallorca and resident of Adjuntas, PR in 1882. Smployed by a comercial establishment owned by Fra...

MRS. JANE WATKINS Posted on: 22 Jun 1998, by  Adina_Dyer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Tippecanoe

...CLARA McNEELEY, Glasgow, Ky., and a brother, OLIVER GERRARD, Tacoma, Wash. The body was removed to the Soller and Baker funeral home and will later be taken to the residence, where friends may call after 3...

William Williams - Obituary Posted on: 01 Jul 2003, by  Adina_Dyer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Tippecanoe

...Nellie Applegate of Marion, also a sister, Mrs. Alices Mill(s?) of Marion The body was removed to the Soller and Baker funeral home.

ELMER "PUG" WATKINS Posted on: 22 Jun 1998, by  Adina_Dyer

...CLARA POOR, Vincennes, and Mrs. PEARL IRWIN and Mrs. RILEY, of this city. The body was removed to the Soller and Baker funeral home.

Charles Wiggins Obit Posted on: 15 Mar 2003, by  g1vanden

Lafayette Journal and Courier, Friday Evening, April 22, 1927 Falls Forty Feet to Death From Old Church Structure Charles Wiggins, 52, Meets Tragic Fate at Building Opposite High School When Rafter ...

Ira Leming - Obit Posted on: 11 Sep 2003, by  Adina_Dyer

...also a sister, Mrs. Clara Buck, Otterbein, and a brother, Nelse (Nelson?) Leming, Lafayette. Body at Soller and Baker funeral home after noon Thursday. Services there Friday at 2 p.m. Burial in Rossvill...

Mrs. David Blackwell Posted on: 18 May 2001, by Patricia Madison

Blackwell, Mrs. David H.- Friends may call at Soller Baker Funeral Home after 4 p.m. Friday. Services in Soller Baker Chapel at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, the Rev. O.G. McClure and the Rev. Joseph G. Wick officiating; I...

Mayol Posted on: 21 Sep 1998, by Tory Garcia-Mayol

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

...The records indicate that the name came specifically from the district of Balix, which is a part of Soller, which in the general partitioning of the island was granted to the Infant don Pedro of Portugal, w...

Morina Waite Chance - Obituary Posted on: 26 May 2005, by  Adina_Dyer

...Mrs. Minnie Detrick, South View, Calif., and Mrs. Grace Burris, South Bend. Friends may call at the Soller and Baker funeral home after noon Sunday. Services, Monday at 10 a.m. from there; Rev. Peter Heem...

Anna Crider Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by Cheryl Kopf

...Rev. George Arch Ritchey, D D of the First Baptist church officiating. Burial in Spring Vale cemetery. Soller and Baker funeral directors, in charge. note: Anna died Nov 6, 1940 resource: Lafayette Journal ...

Simon K. Nalley Posted on: 17 Apr 2000, by Jean Crockett Cooper

...Jesse Nalley of Lincoln, Neb., and Peter Nalley, address unknown. Funeral services will be held from the Soller undertaking parlors Thursday morning at 10 o'clock. Burial in Springvale cemetery.

OBITUARY - Mary E Cosby Driscoll Posted on: 03 Aug 2003, by Thelma Brooks Morgan

...Jackson, Lafayette; Vance Driscoll, Chicago and Offie R. Driscoll, Jasonville. The body was removed to the Soller and Baker funeral home. (Lafayette Morning Journal, Wednesday, July 5, 1939)

Ellen Langton - Obit Posted on: 02 May 2003, by  Adina_Dyer

...had been a member of the home for six weeks, coming here from Williamsport. The body was taken to the Soller undertaking establishment and was sent to Williamsport today for burial.

EPHRAIM KELLY Posted on: 14 Jul 1999, by  rbechtold6800

Lafayette Journal and Courier, Sept. 10, 1924 EPHRAIM KELLY, 100 YEARS OLD, PASSES AWAY Pioneer Resident of City Dies at Home of Daughter in Indianapolis Ephraim Kelley, 100 years old* and a pioneer...

Elmer Soller who lived in the Chicago area in the 1940's Posted on: 17 Sep 2004, by  cmovahed1

Surnames > Soller

If anyone is related to Elmer Soller or has information please contact me or reply to this post. Mr. Soller was a co-defendant in a court case with my great-uncle Elmer Hartzel in 1944. Thanks much.

Mary J. Soller (died 16 Feb 1961) Posted on: 21 Jan 2004, by Volunteer

Surnames > Soller

Obituaries and Funerals, Columbus (OH) Citizen Journal, Thurs., Feb. 16, 1961 SOLLER--Mary J. Soller, age 94. Thursday morning at Zanesville, Ohio. Survived by 5 sons, Fred, Herman, Ernest, Ralph, all of Zanesville,...

Looking for information of Joseph (Joe) soller (Zoller) Posted on: 17 Jul 2003, by  whychell

Surnames > Soller

Joseph Soller born 18-01-1882, died 04-07-1934 Buried at St. Joseph's Catholic Cemetery, Logan County, Arkansas Married Theresa (Tracy) Komp Children were: Francis, Albert, Regina and Rufina

Sollers Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by  KPW114

Surnames > Soller

Hello, I am in search of the name Soller, John Fredrick Soller not sure were he came from somewhere in Germany. He must of came thru Canada than on to Hamburg, New York married about 1856 to Catherine Lasser tha...

Re: Heinr. (Herman) Soller, (b:Nov 1855 near Bremen) MO Posted on: 08 Apr 2006, by Steve Gray

Surnames > Soller

...found Herman Sollers death certificate with the state archives. It identifies his parents as Herman Soller and Anna Baeck, both of Germany. He was a laborer in Hyde Park located in North St. Louis.

Re: Heinr. (Herman) Soller, (b:Nov 1855 near Bremen) MO Posted on: 15 Jan 2004, by Jessica

Surnames > Soller

Hey! I am from Bremen, born in Bassum which is near Bremen! Maybe we are relatives! I'll try to find out something about my forefathers! Contact me! :-)

Re: Heinr. (Herman) Soller, (b:Nov 1855 near Bremen) MO Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by Peter Soller

Surnames > Soller

...through my records and have nothing that matches. Unfortunately, my ancestral line strats with Joseph Soller, born in Germany in 1806. that's all I know. My uncle lived in Germany for a while and told me...

Heinr. (Herman) Soller, (b:Nov 1855 near Bremen) MO Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by  gray_stl

Surnames > Soller

I thought I would post what I know of my Soller ancestors in the hope of matching with someone else. Heinr. (Herman) Soller was born in German in Nov. 1855 at Age 17. He immigrated to the US, arriving in New Or...

Re: Soller genealogy Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by  petersoller

Surnames > Soller

I am sorry that I don't have anything to help with, but good luck with your search. My list starts with a Joseph Soller, born in 1806, who did come to US.

Soller genealogy Posted on: 08 Jan 2001, by Joan Waske

Surnames > Soller

I am searching for Soller information in Reistenhausen, Germany. I’m interested in finding out about “the tallest man in town” who was a relative probably living in or around Reistenhausen. M...

Re: Jessica Soller Posted on: 15 Jan 2004, by Jessica

Surnames > Soller

Well i am born in 1979 so its not me who you are looking for, sorry! But its nice to know that there is someone who has the same name! Keep on searching! :-) Chin up!

Re: Komp family in Mt. Angel, OR Posted on: 30 Jul 2003, by  whychell

Surnames > Komp

...Sophia Frey who are connected to Joseph Peter Komp and Maria Catherina Trester, My mother was Rufina C. Soller her Mother was Theresa (Tracy) Komp. Will share information I have if interested.

Names? Posted on: 27 Dec 1999, by Kristen

Surnames > Rugh

...If you know anything about him or his parents I would love to have the information. Thanks! Kristen Soller

william taylor allender Posted on: 12 Feb 2000, by ernest s allender

Surnames > Allender

...father was william taylor allender. he was born5-15-1757 and died on 7-26-1838. he married nancy ann soller and had 8 children, john, william,ruth, benjamin bowen, sarah, nicholas,marry ann, nicholas bowen,...

Re: Andreas Lang (of Bavaria) md Elizaeth Follet (of Pittsburgh PA), Posted on: 25 Jun 2004, by  dcdunlap_1

Surnames > Lang

...Lang married Mathias Jostock Ferdinand Lang Maria Lang married Lartz-Streklow-Reis Andrew married Mary Soller Mathias Joseph Lang married Bertha Hunkler Joseph Lang Theresa Susanna Lang died 1889 All child...

Andreas Lang/Elizaeth Follet Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by  kathywagner49

Surnames > Lang

...Lang married Mathias Jostock Ferdinand Lang Maria Lang married Lartz-Streklow-Reis Andrew married Mary Soller Mathias Joseph Lang married Bertha Hunkler Joseph Lang Theresa Susanna Lang died 1889 All child...

Anna and Henry Posted on: 04 May 2000, by Paul Karch

Surnames > Karch

Actually I have several Anna's. Anna Christiana (Soller) Karch was married to Frederick Karch. Fred died on 25 Dec 1915. Anna died on the 14th of June 1949. She was from Oldenberg Germany. Her daughter A...

Pvt. Martin Boots, Company D, 89th Regiment, Ohio Volunteer Infantry, letters to Daniel/Samuel Boots Posted on: 07 Jun 2004, by  @@jakrall@ind...

Surnames > Boots

I came across these letters home from Private Martin Boots to his parents at the following site (among others): http://www.89thohio.com/Chronology/chap4,pt1.htm Use your page search feature to find &...

Re: Rullán en La Habana, Cuba Posted on: 14 Nov 2002, by  fcorullan

Surnames > Rullan

...EN EL 93, EN EL VEDADO PERO NO ME IMAGINE QUE HUBIESEN RULLAN , MI ABUELO PATERNO ERA ORIGINARIO DE SOLLER, SU SEGUNDO APELLIDO ERA GARAU. RECIBAN UN CARIÑOSO SALUDO, VIVO MUY CERCA EN LA PENINSULA D...

Re: Klocke's in Gilespie, IL Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by  gray_stl

Surnames > Klocke

Here is what I have on the Klocke's. It is from records and oral accounts of my grandmother, Mildred Soller Gray: John H. (Prussia) and Anna Klocke (Germany, d:late 1800's) Children of John H and Anna: W...

Klocke's in Gilespie, IL Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by  gray_stl

Surnames > Klocke

...1873; d:13Jul 1963 Litchfield, IL) 2b. Anna M. (b:21Mar 1876; d:2Aug1954 St. Louis) m: Fredrick William Soller on 20Apr1902 3a. Mildred Clara Ida (b: 11Apr 1908- ) 2c. William H. Jr. (b:4Mar1878; d:10Feb 19...

Hacienda Gloria Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Miguel J. Hernandez

PS: Juan Castañer arrived in Lares in from Soller Mallorca in 1861 to work as a mayordomo on the estate of Juan Colom in Barrio Bartolo. Six year later he bought a farm also in Bartolo and also establi...

Hacienda Gloria Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Miguel J. Hernandez

...Castañer is from the island of Mallorca and the following persons with that surname came from the town of Soller and settled in Lares in the late 19th century: Francisco Castañer y Castañer, ...

Castañer Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by  jmayol4779

...had a number of haciendas in Puerto Rico. There was town named after him. It says that he came from Soller and settled in PR around 1850-1860 at the age of 18. He wrote to his brother Antonio to come to PR...

MAYOL-PR Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by  jmayol4779

Surnames > Mayol

...Utuado, PR. circa 1889. I am not sure how deep you are into your investigation, but I do know we are from Soller, Mallorca. I visited the town two years ago and was so excited to be there. I read some of t...

Albert Junior Holcomb, Fort Worth (TX) Star-Telegram, July 31, 1991 Posted on: 31 Dec 1998, by Barbara Caramba-Coker

Surnames > Wilbanks

...Pleasant; five sisters, Pearl Swofford, Judy Daniels and Sybil Brownlee, all of Mount Pleasant, Oleta Soller of San Diego and Ruth Johnson of Bedford; and 13 grandchildren.

Herrmann, Anna Mae nee SOLLER Posted on: 22 May 1999, by Laura Herrmann

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Scott

I am looking for any information on the family of Anna Mae (Soller) Herrmann particularly info on her parents Anthony & Anna and their parents. Any help would be appreciated.

MAYOL from Soller, Mallorca Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  jmayol4779

Surnames > Mayol

Francisco: Sorry for the long delay, very busy here with travel and work. Trip to Soller was great. I found lots of history about MAYOL in the surrounding towns. Another town was Sencelles. Visited a numbe...

Mayol from Soller Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  jmayol4779

Surnames > Mayol

...who does research confirmed this for me and ever since we have been working together on my research in Soller. I was lucky that she took me since she had been booked solid. Once I knew where we were from,...

Mayol from Soller Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Francisco

Surnames > Mayol

...please let me know. Also, I'm curious as to how you began this search and how the search took you to Soller and other cities you've mentioned. Finally, my gandfather only spoke English and Spanish. He did...

Re: Martha Roll Posted on: 27 Dec 2002, by  bobearp

Surnames > Roll

...a Margaret Roll (I believe who was born in Wheeling, West Virginia (9 Jan 1848) who married Peter P. Soller from Zanesville, Ohio (b. 1853). They both moved to Shelby Co. Indiana. Could your Margaret Roll...

Re: Martha Roll Posted on: 28 Dec 2002, by Al Roll

Surnames > Roll

Your Margaret Roll who married Peter Soller, was my g.g. aunt. Her older brother Jacob Roll, born 1835 in Muskingum Co. was my g.g. grandfather. This Roll family is from Alsace, Bas Rine, the village of Det...

Margaret Helen Morgan Posted on: 11 May 2000, by  Elly5006

Surnames > Morgan

Does this name sound familar to anyone? She was born Feb 7 1891 in Washinton Kansas. Her married name was Soller.

Re: Marriage documents on Mallorca 1650's Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  Lindy5983

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Balearic Islands

Hi David, I am doing resarch on the name Casasnovas from Soller, Mallorca. He lived in Puerto Rico from 1899-1925? Then my grandmother says he left for Spain. Can you tell me how I can do research in Spai...

Re: Marriage documents on Mallorca 1650's Posted on: 11 Jan 2007, by  dxc3711

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Balearic Islands

...thru my alternate e-mail address Cass34@mail.com and I'll see if I have any information for you. Soller records are located in Palma at the Bishopry (Obispo) and are available to foreigners.

per page