Search the Boards

Search Results for "Soller" - 218 Messages

per page

Mayol from Soller Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  jmayol4779

Surnames > Mayol

...who does research confirmed this for me and ever since we have been working together on my research in Soller. I was lucky that she took me since she had been booked solid. Once I knew where we were from,...

Rafael Ferrer y Mas Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by Aurelio Antonio Ortiz Ferrer

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

Busco familia de mi abuelo Rafael Ferrer y Mas natural de Ponce,PR,hermano de Maria,de padres naturales de Soller,Islas Baleares.

Matthews, Zebb Ray Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...Hospital of Selma, California at the age of 95. Ray, the son of J.W. and Mary Matthews, married Laura Angle Soller in 1918 and they moved to Roll in 1926 where he framed until 1955 when he moved to Canadian...

Mayol Posted on: 31 Jan 2001, by  jmayol4779

Surnames > Mayol

...second cousins. I have quite a few books that talk about different Mayol's. We do come from the town of Soller in Mallorca, Spain. The history books go back to the year 1230 when the first Mayol was given l...

Looking for ancestry Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by  greve86

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > General

Seeking information - Michael J. O'Brien, born 1812/13, married Eliza. Soller(s)born 1812/13. from Ennis, County Clare. Children - 5 sons and 1 daughter, John, Margaret, Giles, Patrick, Cornelius & Mich...

Komp Family in Paris Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by LaVerne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Logan

PHILIP KOMP and his wife, SOPHIA FREY, farmed in the area of Paris, Logan Co. They had 12 children reach adulthood: Herman; Peter; Anna Katherine; John; Mary Anna; Theresa; Christina; Eva; Joanna; Sop...

Obituary-David H. Weimer Posted on: 19 Apr 2001, by  cathie4558

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Mahoning

Obituary Info: February 2,1927-Youngstown Vindicator (picture) Obituary for David H. Weimer, Youngstown Vindicator, Feb 2, 1927,-Youngstown, Oh. DOD: Feb. 1, 1927-Youngstown, Ohio DAVID WEIMER DIES, A...

Re: Añeses-Morell Family Tree - Puerto Rico Posted on: 04 Jun 2001, by  dxc3711

Surnames > Morell

...your note you mentioned,Pedro Antonio Morell Castaner. Is he related to Antonio Morell Castaner from Soller? Do you have any genealogy information that goes includes family in Soller?

John S. Sellers b. 1822 Haywood County NC Posted on: 07 Jul 2001, by  bikeoholic

Surnames > Sellers

Need info on the parents of John S. Sellers b. 1822 Haywood county NC. Would also appreciate any information on brothers and sisters as well.

hola Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by rafael bujosa

Localities > Caribbean > Cuba > General

soy nieto de jose bujosa jaume el vino a puerto rico de palmas de mallorca( soller) parael 1890y y dejo en palmas de mallor familia yo quisiera conoser mi familia espero que me contestes.

Re: VIVO Y MAYOL Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by  jmayol4779

Surnames > Mayol

...according to the book Els Llinatges Catalans. They should be from Cataluña. All of my Mayol are from Soller, Mallorca and Puerto Rico. I researched another book and came up with only a Francisco VI...

Re: BELL, BEY Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by  gcradt1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Washington

Thank you for the information. I have some information on Anna (Soller) Bey family. Do you know anymore about Wilhelm as to when did he come to the US. My email is gcradt@mwt.net. if you would like more inf...

Re: Farnas, Mora,Solleron,Dalarna Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  melanthe

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

I have family in Sollerön and Mora. I would love to see if we hook up anywhere.

Re: BÄLTER Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  melanthe

I have done a lot of research for Sollerön and can probably find your family. The message I'm replying to is a few years old so please reply if you are still interested. kimfawn@relia.net

Ramirez, Tabula, Savella, Somera, Siruno, Soller, Jularbal, Salamanca of Cabugao and Santo Domingo, Ilocos Sur. Posted on: 28 Jan 2002, by Nathaniel S. Ramirez

Localities > Asia > Philippines > General

I am a Filipino American genealogist working on the following lines from the towns of Cabugao and Santo Domingo, Ilocos Sur. If you happen to have the same surnames that you are working with, please e...

Re: Mayol - Spain / Puerto Rico Posted on: 25 Feb 2002, by Francisco Dominguez

I am searching for my family roots, they are originally from Soller, Mayorca. My grandfather was Bartolome Rullan he came to Puerto Rico around 1895. I think my family is the Jewish descendent. Any informat...

Re: Mayol - Spain / Puerto Rico Posted on: 02 Mar 2002, by  jmayol4779

...What would be the second surname of your GF? There have been a few that migrated to Puerto Rico from Soller. I have identified a Bartolo RULLAN PONS who settled in Utuado around 1885, he was married with...

Re: Apellidos Magraner o Iglesias Posted on: 03 Mar 2002, by miguel magraner

Soy nieto de D.Miguel Magraner Arbona,nacio en Soller,tuvo dos hermanas,Catalina y Maria.Pertenecia a clan o Kan kock

Re: Mayol - Spain / Puerto Rico Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by Francisco Dominguez

...James: Thanks you very much, this is a good beginning now I need to move to find everybody else in Soller, Mallorca. Are you related to the Rullan family? How? my warmest regards, Francisco

Re: Mayol - Spain / Puerto Rico Posted on: 09 Mar 2002, by  jmayol4779

...date I have found no direct connection to RULLAN, but maybe there is by way of distant cousins back in Soller. I am now around 1650 with MAYOL and keep seeing RULLAN and other surnames from the region in bo...

Re: Buesgens family Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by  GregoryPowers...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Scott

...Matt Neisen) of Marshall, William of Cologne, Mary(Mrs. John Leuwer) of Belle Plaine, Anna(Mrs. Tony Soller) of Belle Plaine, Katie(Mrs. Pangborn) of Marshall, Rose(Mrs. George Keller) of St. Paul, George o...

Re: Buesgens family Posted on: 13 Mar 2002, by  GregoryPowers...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Scott

...her to her last resting place, namely, Elroy, Gerald, Francis and Harold Buesgens, Joe Leuwer and Bert Soller. Mrs. Gertrude Buesgens, nee Gertrude Williams, was born at Victoria, Minn., in 1867, and the...

Charles H. & Mary Angeline (GRIFFIN) ANDERSON Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by  teddybrock58

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Belmont

I am trying to find residence data on Charles H. & Mary Angeline (GRIFFIN) ANDERSON, married 16 May 1867, in MUSKINGUM CO., OH., known to be county of residence for the bride. Unconfirmed data st...

Re: Lares, Utuado, Mallorca Posted on: 22 Apr 2002, by  juanoliver

...Rico. Por casualidad tiene informacion sobre como obtener datos genealogicos en Mallorca (pueblo de Soller)? Estoy buscando datos de dos hermanos Oliver que emigraron, uno a Cuba y el otro a Adjuntas, P.R...

Re: Kneifl, Kurz, Pompen in Bohemia Posted on: 27 Nov 2002, by Victor Soller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > German-Bohemian Heritage Society, New Ulm (GBHS)

...old country, but I do have some imformation on the Kneifls in the La Crosse, Wi. area. Mary Kneifl (Soller) was my grandmother. She was the daughter of Thomas Knefl, who was the son of Jacob Kneifl. Jacob a...

FORD Posted on: 21 Dec 2002, by  bobearp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Bartholomew

...A. John J. Ford (b. Barth.Co., 1879, d. Shelbyville, 1959) mar. Mary Bogeman Children: Martha Ford Soller (b. Bedford, 1909, d. Shelbyville, 1996)

Ruhlmans in Shelby Co., Indiana Posted on: 22 Dec 2002, by  bobearp

Surnames > Ruhlman

...Cord??) had a daughter Josephene Ruhlman around 1870's in Shelbyville, Ind. Josephene married Pius Soller in 1907. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bob

Re: MAYOL Posted on: 19 Aug 2003, by Santiago Francisco Mayol

Surnames > Mayol

...come. A few months later... the spanish american war rocked that stability. You should look to both Soller Spain, Mallorca, Spain, and Adjuntas Puerto Rico. i know my grandfather live in old San Juan as ...

Re: Morell Castaner, Soller, Mallorca Posted on: 12 Sep 2003, by Magdalena Reynés

Surnames > Morell

Tengo información sobre Francisca Morell Castañer, nacida en Soller, quien casó con Pedro Noguera Pizá y tuvo varios hijos, entre ellos Bartolo Noguera Morell (mi abuelo) que llegó ...

Re: Ruhlmans in Shelby Co., Indiana Posted on: 27 Sep 2003, by Joe Beyer

Surnames > Ruhlman

...are referring to, is burried in St Vincent de Paul Cemetery, Shelby Co. along with her husband Pius Soller. I have a copy of his mother Susanna Adelheid (Wolken) Ruhlman's death notice and it indicates tha...

Re: Mallol from Latin Posted on: 25 Oct 2003, by  jmayol4779

Surnames > Mallol

...pregunta. Como puedes leer de mis emails soy de descendencia Mallorquin. Mi linea paternal viene de Soller. He podido encontrar en los archivos en Palma y en Soller informacion de mi apellido desde 1283. En mis h...

Kreppel Posted on: 03 Mar 2004, by Debbie

Surnames > Kreppel

Mygrandparents were Frederick an Frances (soller) Kreppel any info helpful

Kreppel Posted on: 03 Mar 2004, by Debbie

Surnames > Kreppel

Mygrandparents were Frederick an Frances (soller) Kreppel any info helpful

Re: Emmigrant CD lookup needed - greatly appreciated! Posted on: 21 Jul 2004, by  judymbaouab

Brenda, Maybe? First name: NILS Last name: LIND JÖNSSON Age: 20 Gender: M Parish: SOLLERÖ County: W (Kopparberg) Title/Note: SE JÖNSSON (See Jönsson) Port: GÖTEBORG Date: ...

Re: MAYOL-PR Posted on: 03 Aug 2004, by Laura

Surnames > Mayol

...Mayol who according to Ellis Island records came to Puerto Rico on a ship from his original hometown of Soller, Mallorca. Also, do you have any info on a person in Soller that might help with search info in gener...

Re: mayol Posted on: 06 Aug 2004, by  jmayol4779

Surnames > Mayol

...1910 y 1920 se encuentra registrado con su esposa y hijos. Nuestras familias vinieron del pueblo de Soller en Mallorca, España. Puede ser que estamos relacionados pero se necesita mas informacion y as...

Re: Estades Family Posted on: 09 Sep 2004, by  miguelhernand...

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Puerto Rico Hispanic Genealogical Society

Don Juan Estades y Alberti immigrated to Lares, PR around 1896 from the town of Soller, province of Mallorca where he was born on 5 January 1871. In 1900 he married my great grandmother, Antonia Delgado y P...

Re: Estades Family Posted on: 12 Sep 2004, by  edplasen

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > Puerto Rico Hispanic Genealogical Society

...Don Juan Estades Alberty era hijo de Cristóbal Estades y Francisca Alberty, todos naturales de Soller, Mallorca, Islas Baleares. Don Juan Estades era viudo de Rosa Vázquez, antes de casarse con m...

Re: Ruhlmans in Shelby Co., Indiana Posted on: 12 Nov 2004, by  bobearp

Surnames > Ruhlman

...more info. FYI-sorry, but I will be out of town until Nov. 21. My other family names in Shelbyville: Soller, Cord, Bogemann, Ford, Dickman, Roll,

Re: Morell Castaner, Soller, Mallorca Posted on: 27 Jan 2005, by Ramon Morell Toledo

Surnames > Morell

...rought translation from the book on my family tree: On 7 February, 1771 in San Bartolome's Church in Soller, Majorca, a dro Antonio Morell Marques, son of Iluch Morell and Catharine Morell Miro, daughter of...

Re: SOLLARS/SOLLERS/SOLLIARS/SOLLIERS/ETC Posted on: 16 Jun 2005, by Chocy Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Frederick

"1815 Virginia Landowners Directory" By Roger G. Ward As listed: Rockingham County, Virginia SOLLER?/?Sellars, Michael, estate; Dry Fork; 7NE> Souders?/?Saunders, Jacob; Brocks Gap or West RV; ...

Birth Announcement Posted on: 21 Nov 2005, by David Ivell

Surnames > Ivell

Isabel Grace Ivell and Rosy Elena Ivell (twins) were born September 2005, Soller, Mallorca, Spain...beautiful but loud.

Lorene Byrne Posted on: 10 Jan 2006, by  sdlewis41

Surnames > Byrne

...John F. and Clara Byrne. I have a birthdate of December 15, 1908 and that Lorene married a Mr. A.H. Soller in Kansas on May 5, 1928. I would love to know more about Lorene and her siblings. Any help woul...

Re: Marriage documents on Mallorca 1650's Posted on: 19 Oct 2006, by Dave Castaner

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Balearic Islands

...available at the Obispo of Palma near the Cathedral. I have many of these records from the towns of Soller and Fornalutx. For other parrishes/towns you will need to visit the Obispo yourself or hire a l...

Re: Marriage documents on Mallorca 1650's Posted on: 20 Oct 2006, by Dave

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > Regions > Balearic Islands

My father's family comes from the town of Soller. It has the advantage of being difficult to visit or leave and therefore searching can be successful without trying all the parishes of the island. I had a...

Origins of SOLLARS in England Posted on: 31 Mar 2002, by Pam Forsberg

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Shropshire > General

...that John Sollars/ers originated from. Since that time there's been disagreement as to these early Soller families are one and the same. At Sollars.org the progenitor of my line is William Sollars abt. 16...

SOLLER(S) & Related Names (1600s-1700s England) Posted on: 31 Mar 2002, by Pamela Forsberg

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Shropshire > General

Hello... I have the following: John SOLLER m. Mary GAMMETT in 1607 Westminister, England. Family originated in Shropshire, England. (Notes by Marie Sellers) John SOLLARS: born 1631 England, d. 1708 Wife:...

Santa Pola, Alicante Spain Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  beverlycerise

Localities > Western Europe > Spain (Espana) > General

Families of Santa Pola....Tari, Valero, Soller, Segara Tari emigrated to Algeria

Rullan en Soller Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by Antonio Alfaro de Prado

...http://www.paginas-blancas.net/index2.html introduciendo el primer apellido: Rullan, provincia: Baleares, y localidad: Soller encontraras 60 personas! seguro que muchas son parientes.

Re: TOMAS RULLAN-PALMA DE MALLORCA Posted on: 14 Dec 2001, by Francisco Dominguez

Estoy buscando mis raices, mi visabuelo llego de Soller, Mallorca en 1895. Su nombre Bartolome Rullan. Yo creo que somos descendiente judios, por favor envie cualquier informacion. Saludos Francisco Doming...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.