Search the Boards

Search Results for "Roger" - 93,582 Messages

per page

Posted for Sumner county [Gallatin] Posted on: 05 May 1999, by  VickieConnor1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Sumner

...Darlene Whitefield of Gallatin, Donna Faye Huddleston of Lebanon; four brothers, Larry Brooks of Bethpage, Roger Brooks of Portland, Joe Brooks of Gallatin, and Noel (Bully) Brooks of Bethpage; two sisters...

Posted for Sumner county [Mitchellville] Posted on: 19 May 1999, by  VickieConnor1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Sumner

...Sewell of Goodlettsville; and Deborah Faye Gregory of Nashville Sons: William Lee Farmer of Madison; and Roger Dale Farmer of Nashville Sisters: Katherine Caldwell of Franklin, KY; Ruth Huffington of Frank...

Posted for Sumner county [Gallatin] Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by  VickieConnor1...

...Cambria, IL; a son, James E Ginter, Jr. of Bethpage; three brothers, Wayne Ginter of San Diego, CA, and Roger and Martin Ginter, both of Miamisburg, OH; a sister, Robin Chitwood of IL; and a granddaughter,...

Posted for Sumner county [Portland] Posted on: 04 Jun 1999, by  VickieConnor1...

...Paul David Street of Portland; two daughters, Sandra and Becky Street, both of Portland; a brother, Roger Street of Portland; and two sisters, Janell Tarrents of Hendersonville and Mary Millikens of Indian...

Posted for Sumner county [Cottontown] Posted on: 24 Jun 1999, by  VickieConnor1...

...She is survived by one daughter, Carol Beasley of Cottontown; five sons, Joe Russell, Larry McFarlin, Roger McFarlin, Gary McFarlin, and Thomas McFarlin, all of Portland; four sisters, Agnes Atwood, Cleo S...

Posted for Sumner county [Portland] Posted on: 24 Jun 1999, by  VickieConnor1...

...by her parents, Thomas and Martha Pruett. Survivors include her husband, George McCullough Sr; a son, Roger Dale McCullough Sr. of Portland; a daughter, Kathleen Welch of Conroe, TX; eight grandchildren; 2...

Timothy Roger BASTIN, age 46 Posted on: 21 Feb 2002, by  405023886

LambethTimothy Roger BASTIN Gallatin, TN Age 46 February 14, 2002 Died Thursday February 14, 2002 at his residence. Burial will be Sunday at 2 p.m. at the Gallatin cemetery. Memorial service will follow th...

Roger Simpson Family in Giles Co Tn Posted on: 30 Jan 2003, by  genpal

Roger and some family buried in Sumner Need more info on Roger's family in relation to the BOSWELL Family. I know who Roger's Kids are..

Re: Roger Simpson Family in Giles Co Tn Posted on: 28 May 2004, by Julie Muse

Your Roger Simpson is in my fathers paternal line. Two of Roger's sisters married Boswell's and a daughter of Roger also married a Boswell. Roger is the brother of Enoch who was my fathers GG Grandfather. Roger b. 11-...

Re: Fougere Shediac Island Posted on: 08 Apr 2004, by  edwardandkath...

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Westmorland

...new to me Joan, so if you can help me get our family tree together i would surely appreciate it.How is roger, marcel and guy doing. when you e-mail me could you give me your e-mail address so i can keep in...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.