Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Roger" - 95,525 Messages

per page

Obit of Lora Paxton Farr Posted on: 08 Jan 2008, by  wcr1951

Surnames > Paxton

...eldest son Rodney having preceded her by two years) of Salem,UT; and her youngest son and daughter-in-law Roger and MaryAnn Harris of Santa Rosa. She also will be remembered by her 14 grandchildren and 27 ...

Grandchildren Posted on: 31 Dec 2007, by  jackritchie54

Surnames > Ritchie

I know my son Roger Ritchie has at least one child "Tylor" and I understand he has at least two other someplace in Arizona. I would like to locate the children's where abouts. I can be contacte...

Re: Maude Townsend Posted on: 11 Jan 2008, by  RogerT2007

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Tasmania > General

...William Peter Strong. I understand her brother Peter married Vida n 30 may 1921 in new norfolk Email Roger (At) RogerTownsend (dot) com www.TownsendDnaProject.com

H. Joan Ehrlich Posted on: 12 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

H. Joan Ehrlich, longtime worker advocate, died at 72 Jan. 9, 2008, 4:29PM H. Joan Ehrlich, longtime worker advocate, dies at 72 HOUSTON,TX H. Joan Ehrlich, district director of the Equal Employment...

Re: Looking for Family of Henry& Elina Juntunen Posted on: 22 Jan 2008, by  ryanpeil

Surnames > Juntunen

My name is Ryan Juntunen Peil Son of Gail Marie Juntenun and Mark Roger Peil. I am a decendent of Henry and Elina Juntunen.

Roger Dale of Scrayingham, Yorkshire, England, (b.1670's) m Margaret Leafe > 7 children Posted on: 21 Jan 2008, by  johndale97

Surnames > Dale

Roger was married to Margaret Leafe had 7 children; Gulielmus, William, John, Jane, Richard, Roger, Joseph. Would like to know who Roger's ancestors were, his siblings ?, Margaret's siblings, her ancestors. ...

Muriel Ann HALLGREN Posted on: 30 Dec 2007, by  ArdisJean

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Van Buren

...and Henrietta (VERMEULEN) WILSENS. She was a member of the Altar Society. Surviving are her husband, Roger, whom she married February 3, 1950 in Norway, MI; daughter, Linda (Vere) SHINDELDECKER Jr. of Ha...

William John Mold b Feb 27, 1835 Southhamton Married Georgina Grant Posted on: 11 Jan 2008, by  RogerTownsend...

Surnames > Mold

...for participants for a family DNA project for paternal DNA at less than the regular rate. Email me at roger (at) RogerTownsend (dot) com note, the other posts have an out of date email address. This email...

Chuco Bonilla - Banditos MC Posted on: 09 Jan 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Chuco Bonilla Born in San Antonio, Texas on Jun. 10, 1941 Departed on Aug. 20, 2006 and resided in San Antonio, TX. Visitation: Thursday, Aug. 31, 2006 & Friday, Sep. 1, 2006 Service: Saturday, ...

more obits Posted on: 23 Jan 2008, by  my440sixpack

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Russell

...and Maple Grove Odd Fellows Lodge No. 373. Surviving are: his widow, Mrs. Helen Louis Edmonds; sons, Roger and Charles of Lebanon and Bobby Edmonds, Richmond, Va.; daughter, Vickie Castle, Lebanon; brother...

per page