Search the Boards

Search Results for "Roger" - 93,871 Messages

per page

Sumpton, Parkinson, Carver and Buxton families Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by  d252d252

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cumberland > Cumbria

...any use? I've only just got going on the Internet, hence this tardy response. And what happened to Roger Parkinson the attorney [father of my James Buxton Parkinson], still practising in Preston, Lancs a...

WILMOT of Roger Ground, Hawkshead and Coniston Posted on: 24 Oct 1999, by Helen A. Wilmot

WILMOT family history research leads me to Cumbria, specifically Roger Ground,Hawkshead and Coniston. Would like to learn more about the area, and share information with other WILMOT researchers.

Re: Littleton family Posted on: 20 Oct 2002, by  malley131

...became pregnant. My natural father ,also attending Ripon did'nt Know about my birth . His name is Roger Lawarance Gereau . I did find him two years ago and have had contact My birthday is july 13 1966...

Vipond/Vipont Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by  pajunkin67

...Westmoreland. There is an Edward Vipan b. 1599 recorded at Colne who may be my ancestor. Alice Vipont m. Roger Hartley ca. 1650-60. I have not found proof of this, however, it has been generally accepted. ...

Re: Hargreaves Posted on: 21 Jun 2002, by  pjunkin

...proceedings of 1559-60, John Hargreaves of the Chamber broke the “pawnd” in Little Marsden. By 1656, my Roger Hartley who married Alice Vipan/Vipont was called of "Chamber in Little Marsden." Si...

Parke Ancestors of Cartmel Priory Church Area Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by  KParke7515

My ancestor, Roger Parke, born in 1648 in Cartmel, Lancashire County, England, emigrated to the West Jersey Colony in the Americas in 1682. His father was Allen Parke, son of Sir John Parke of the Cartmel ...

Hoggarth family in Cartmel Fell, Cumbria Posted on: 24 Jul 2002, by  Linda_Copland

On the 1891 Census I have located my great grandfather Lancelot Hoggarth born 1857 Strickland Roger, his wife Sarah Jane (don't know her surname,) born 1858 at Stainton. My grandmother Isabel was born 18...

Re: Hoggarth family in Cartmel Fell, Cumbria Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by Linda Copland

...help and trouble that you have taken. According to the 1891 census my Lancelot was born in Strickland Roger and would have been aged 34 at the time of the census. His wife Sarah Jane (born Stainton) ag...

Re: Hoggarth family in Cartmel Fell, Cumbria Posted on: 04 Aug 2002, by Nigel

...Lancelot? If so, I think you are mistaken. You stated that Lancelot was born in 1857 in Strickland Roger - that would make him 24 at the time of the 1881 census, which is spot on for the Lancelot I menti...

Roger Parke, Imm. England to West Jersey 1682 Posted on: 31 Oct 2003, by  CeciliaParke1...

Documented proof for Roger Parke christened June 1648 in Cartmel Priory Church, Lancashire Co., England. Quaker marriage records indicate that Roger married Ann Patison, April 10,1675, Taylorbourne, Northumbe...

per page
© 2002-2015 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry Information Operations Company