Search the Boards

Search Results for "Roger" - 93,709 Messages

per page

Re: Your Park/Slater/Cartmel query Posted on: 26 Nov 2002, by Cecilia Parke

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Cumberland > Cumbria

I am researchng my ancestor, Roger Parke b. 1648, Cartmel, Lancashire Co.,England to American 1682. I know that they also spelled their name Park when inVa. 1700's. Also know that some are buried in the...

Re: Your Park/Slater/Cartmel query Posted on: 31 Oct 2003, by Cecilia Parke

New documented information on Roger Parke b. 1648, Lancashrie Co., Eng. to Burlg. Co., W.J. 1682. Sons, John b. 1676, Roger Jr. b. 1684. DNA test project was set up this past year by several descenants of Roger S...

Butcher Family Posted on: 26 May 1999, by David Harrison

...Kirkby Ireleth. Origins of George Riley and Aggie sought in Cumberland, m circa 1772, chr. circa 1750. Roger Hart & wife Ann had six children between 1771-1780, chr. at Dalton, Kirby Ireleth, Gargrave ...

Parkinson Family Posted on: 17 Sep 1999, by  percivalparki...

My grandfathers Roger (B 1839) and James Buxton (B 1814) were Vets. in Ulverston. Before them was Roger (B 1784), a solicitor in Garstang.Are there any descendants still in Cumbria? Anyone got the Family Bible?

Sumpton, Parkinson, Carver and Buxton families Posted on: 07 Feb 2003, by  d252d252

...any use? I've only just got going on the Internet, hence this tardy response. And what happened to Roger Parkinson the attorney [father of my James Buxton Parkinson], still practising in Preston, Lancs a...

WILMOT of Roger Ground, Hawkshead and Coniston Posted on: 24 Oct 1999, by Helen A. Wilmot

WILMOT family history research leads me to Cumbria, specifically Roger Ground,Hawkshead and Coniston. Would like to learn more about the area, and share information with other WILMOT researchers.

Re: Littleton family Posted on: 20 Oct 2002, by  malley131

...became pregnant. My natural father ,also attending Ripon did'nt Know about my birth . His name is Roger Lawarance Gereau . I did find him two years ago and have had contact My birthday is july 13 1966...

Vipond/Vipont Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by  pajunkin67

...Westmoreland. There is an Edward Vipan b. 1599 recorded at Colne who may be my ancestor. Alice Vipont m. Roger Hartley ca. 1650-60. I have not found proof of this, however, it has been generally accepted. ...

Re: Hargreaves Posted on: 21 Jun 2002, by  pjunkin

...proceedings of 1559-60, John Hargreaves of the Chamber broke the “pawnd” in Little Marsden. By 1656, my Roger Hartley who married Alice Vipan/Vipont was called of "Chamber in Little Marsden." Si...

Parke Ancestors of Cartmel Priory Church Area Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by  KParke7515

My ancestor, Roger Parke, born in 1648 in Cartmel, Lancashire County, England, emigrated to the West Jersey Colony in the Americas in 1682. His father was Allen Parke, son of Sir John Parke of the Cartmel ...

per page
© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.