Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Bartzen" - 120 Messages

per page

Re: Schmitz and Meyer immigrants near Fremont Posted on: 12 Nov 2014, by  plynne9

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Sandusky

...name of Anton Schmitz , born in Schleidweiler, Prussia in 1828, and he immigrated with his mother Eva Bartzen, (miss-spelled Partzen on the ship manifest) and his married sister Elizabeth 1823-1862 who was m...

Re: Schmitz and Meyer immigrants near Fremont Posted on: 07 Oct 2014, by  plynne9

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Sandusky

Hi, I am the great, great, great granddaughter of Eva Bartzen Schmitz. She was the mother of John C. Meyer's wife, Elizabeth Schmitz. They all traveled together on the ship Luconia out of Antwerp, Belgium ...

Re: Jacob M Smith, son of Anton Schmitz of Lorain Co. Ohio Posted on: 02 Nov 2014, by  plynne9

Surnames > Schmitz

...information on a Anton Schmitz born Schleidweiler , Trier,Prussia abt 1828 , traveled with his mother Eva Bartzen arriving New York in June of 1848. I'm thinking he died in 1897, but I have not confirmed t...

GRESCHNER, Joseph [OBIT] Posted on: 23 Oct 2001, by  d_ervasti

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Barron

...They moved into Almena last October. Mr. Greschner is survived by his widow and five children: Mrs. Bartzen of Sask., Can., Joseph W. and Louis of Almena, Stephen of Pittsburgh, and John of Withee: also 15...

May 26, 1903 Real Estate Transfers Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  DGregorchuk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Below is a list of "names only"of persons listed in REAL ESTATE TRANSFERS, in the May 26, 1903 Chicago Tribune newspaper. See your library for a copy of the microfilm for further information...

DASSOWs in WISCONSIN Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by BRUCE RAUTMANN

Surnames > Dassow

...) m: David OAKLEY LaMont (1938- ) Mabel C. (1919-1994) m: Henry C. STRUVE Sharon (1936- ) m: Arthur BARTZEN Verna (1942- ) m: James ALLWARDT The persons above spent the majority of their lives in and around...

Elenz family of Erie County, Ohio 1861-1896 Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by Jerry Elenz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Erie

...Ehlenz, Elentz, Ellens and Ailen. Nine children raised in Huron,7girls, 2 boys.Girls married to Kline,Bartzen, Meyers, Slyker, Fiedler and Gustavus. John and Catherine born in Bitburg and Wolsfeld, Germany...

Re: Schmitz and Meyer in Erie_County Posted on: 08 Jun 2003, by  mo2657

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Erie

Werner, I am researching Lichtenstein, Butzen, Fulver,Reis, Bartzen, Fritzen, Nagel, Jungblut, Schmitz, Schweisthal, Daniel, Berlin, Clemens, Roth, Breithbach/Breidbach, Muller, Schneider, Schul, Streusser...

Re: SURNAME Posted on: 08 Jun 2003, by  mo2657

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Silver Bow

Bruce, See messages to this board from Pete and/or John Oljars (search Bartzen on all boards) - they are also searching Bartzen in wisconsin and Montana. Pete just posted to me a few weeks back and we are trying ...

Re: Kaufmann/Andres sirnames from Veszprem area Posted on: 08 Jun 2003, by  mo2657

Localities > Central Europe > Hungary > General

...me know....... Surnames I am researching from the Reil area are: Lichtenstein, Butzen, Fulver,Reis, Bartzen, Fritzen, Nagel, Jungblut, Schmitz, Schweisthal, Daniel, Berlin, Clemens, Roth, Breithbach/Breidba...

per page