Search the Boards

Search Results for "Bartzen" - 118 Messages

per page

Mary E. MacKenzie Posted on: 06 May 2009, by  baker6173a

Surnames > Mackenzie

...MacKenzie, adopted in Dec. 1929 by Louis & Martha Haddock, Battle Creek, Michigan. Married several time, Bartzen, May, Strunk. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mary E. MacKenzie - 1929 Posted on: 11 Aug 2009, by  baker6173a

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Mother

...in Detroit, Michigan in 1929. Any information would be highly appreciated. Her other names could be Bartzen, May, or Skrunk

VERMILLION Frederick 1923-2009 Newark, Ohio Posted on: 20 Dec 2009, by  Contribution

Surnames > Vermillion

A graveside service for Frederick E. Vermillion, 86, of Newark, Ohio will be held at Monday, December 21, 2009 10:00 a.m. at Cedar Hill Cemetery, with Pastor Tom Myers officiating, where military hono...

Re: Peter Bartzen Posted on: 10 Feb 2010, by  GoldbergP

Surnames > Bartzen

I am interested in Peter Bartzen of Chicago. I think he was my great grandfather. He was married to (?)Mary Cartier. Francis Simon Bartzen was my grandfather, DOB 10/25/1881. Would love any info you have!

Re: Peter Bartzen Posted on: 11 Apr 2010, by  DaleHart

Surnames > Bartzen

The Peter Bartzen I am looking for was married to a Cathrine Meizern Their daughter (my Grandmother) was Anna Methaleen Bartzen. I know she (Anna) had several brothers & sisters. They were Falora, Katie, John/...

Ruth S. BABCOCK Posted on: 21 Apr 2010, by  44wayne

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Barry

...Hastings; 35 grandchildren; 19 great-grandchildren; 2 sisters, Marian TROXELl of Richland, and Mary BARTZEN of Battle Creek; 1 brother, John BAMFIELD of Marshall, MI; several nieces and nephews. She was pre...

Re: Barzen Posted on: 03 Jul 2010, by  mo2657

Surnames > Menten

...on the Butzen lines in a word doc or can point you to a file on Ancestry.com loaded by another Butzen/Bartzen/Barzen cousin. Please email me privately off line at mw2657 at cs.com (replace at with the @ sym...

Re: Peter Bartzen Posted on: 14 Apr 2011, by  emberpiano

Surnames > Bartzen

Hello: I think your grandmother is my grandmother's sister. My grandmother was Florence Bartzen who was married to Rush Knauff. They had 2 children (which, I believe were born near Lucky Lake Saskatchewan...

Re: Peter Posted on: 17 Apr 2011, by  emberpiano

Surnames > Bartzen

Hello: I am looking for info on Florence Bartzen, my grandmother, (born 1902,in (I believe) Wisconsin, died 1924 in Lucky Lake Saskatchewan. Her parents were Peter John Bartzen and Catherine Miesen. Thank you.

Re: Peter Bartzen Posted on: 17 Apr 2011, by  emberpiano

Surnames > Bartzen

Here's the url you requested: My sister is traveling to Lucky Lake Saskatchewan this summer and we would like to find where Florence is buried. If you have any idea at all where I could start, it wo...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.