Search the Boards

Search Results for "Orloff" - 340 Messages

per page

Kay Orloff obit from NY 2002 Posted on: 02 Jul 2005, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Orloff

STOCKTON — Kay P. Orloff, 53, of 4799 Bacheller Road, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2002, peacefully with her family by her side in Vincent's Hospital. She was born Oct. 1, 1949, in Plattsburgh, N.Y., the daughter...

Orloff triplets Posted on: 12 Mar 2003, by Susan (Reid) Fairchild

Surnames > Orloff

I'm trying to locate the Orloff triplets (Julie, Claudia and Lucy) who lived in Brantford, Ontario during the mid sixties. Would like to hear from anyone who knows of their current whereabouts. Susan Fair...

Orloff... Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by Caroline Alexis Xenia

Surnames > Orloff

...Now my grandmother Oksana has married a croatian and her name was changed. Though my lsat name is not Orloff I am a member of the Orloff family if any one knows of these three sisters please contact me. Thank you...

Orloff name changed to Vineberg Posted on: 05 Feb 2002, by  marsbar2000

Surnames > Orloff

I was wondering if anybody has any information on Orloffs from Lithuania that may have changed their family name to Vineberg upon arriving to Montreal, Canada. I am trying to trace my family roots ba...

Orloff Building in Brooklyn, NY Posted on: 08 Oct 2001, by Melissa Orloff

Surnames > Orloff

My family used to live in the Orloff building named after themselves in the 1950's. I am trying to find it. My grandparents were Walter and Lillian Orloff. My great-grandfather was named Hyman. The building m...

Re: Nicholas Dimitri Orloff II Posted on: 26 Jun 2001, by  dubart

Surnames > Orloff

Correction: His Grandfather was Nicholas Dimitri Orloff, who died at the Ritz Hotel, London 10 Dec. 1954. His father was Brian Orloff, born 1921.

Re: Orloff, Denmark, 1500s to present Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by  hzltarr28

Surnames > Orloff

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/t/a/r/Hazel-Tarr/index.html?Welcome=1026698843 I have much more info on this family so contact me at <Hzltarr@aol.com>

Re: Orloff, Denmark, 1500s to present Posted on: 15 Jul 2002, by Carroll Cihlar

Surnames > Orloff

Please forward web site to Orloff, Denmark, lineage. Thank You.

Orloff, Denmark, 1500s to present Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  hzltarr28

Surnames > Orloff

I have extensive history starting with PEDER PEDERSEN ORLOFF born about 1569. The first we know of him he was in the city of Ribe, Ringkøbing County, Denmark. We do not know if this Peder was born in D...

Andris Andriesz Orloff Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by Ivan

Surnames > Orloff

Andries Andriessen Orloff embarked from Ribe in Denmark in 1761 on the ship Lady Elizabeth and went to the Dutch East Indies.Anyone with more clues please

Orloff Andris Adriesz Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by Orloff

Surnames > Orloff

I have trced my family to 1761 when A A Orloff arrived in Ceylon.He embarked on the "Franz Elisabeth", a Dutch East India ship.His embarkation port was a town in the Netherlands - Rijswick. Are th...

russian/ukranian Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by jan (Orloff) McChesney

Surnames > Orloff

...as a grain dealer (census-1900) had his own business and a building stands in Brooklyn with the name Orloff atop it. I am seeking his parentage.

Book Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  PJCowling

Surnames > Orloff

...David voluntarily sent me a copy - very kind. I do, however, have telephone numbers for he and Judith Orloff - hope they are still good. The name of the book is "An Orloff Family Tree" 'decendants of Si...

Ukranian Orloffs and Royal Russian Orloffs Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by  PJCowling

Surnames > Orloff

I have uncovered information that there are 2 different lineages of Orloff families. In 1995 I queried Dr. Judith Orloff of California (pyschic and author) who led me to her cousin David Orlow. David has a small ...

Harry Orloff Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by jan (Orloff) McChesney

Surnames > Orloff

There is a Jacob Orloff listed on the Immigration/Naturalization index: Jacob ..139 Delancey St (NY) Volumn 172 pg. 25 or 205..8 June 1915..Good Luck, Jan

Harry Orloff''s parents Posted on: 27 Dec 1999, by Marcy Schlesinger Tuttle

Surnames > Orloff

...looking for information on my grandfather, Harry Orloff's parents, Anna(Jacobson) and Benjamin or Jacob Orloff. Their children were Hyman, Albert, Harry, and Betty. They lived in Cleveland, Ohio. Harry's fa...

Re: Orloff Posted on: 17 Nov 2001, by  smkburden

Surnames > Orloff

My Grandparents lived in Lynch Ky in Harlan Co to be exact. I also know that my Grandfather Josef Orloff was involved in some type of riot that occured when they were trying to form unions for the coal min...

Re: Orloff Posted on: 16 Nov 2001, by Tommy Strunk

Surnames > Orloff

...Mother over the Christmas Holidays and I will ask her about the names. She may haveknow about another Orloff in Harlan. Like yours, my grandfather was a coal miner in Harlan County, Harlan, KY. We know that...

Re: Orloff Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  smkburden

Surnames > Orloff

interesting. My grandfather's name was Josef Orloff (I believe he changed his name to Orloff when he entered this country) He was born in Minsk. He first lived in New Jersey, then moved to Logan County Virginia a...

Orloff family Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by Hermann Ganseforth

Surnames > Orloff

I am interested in the family of Pierre Orloff of Lausanne,Switzerland, son of Alexis, an immigrant from Russia (noble but NOT related to the Orloff´s of Catherine II.) He is married with HRH Princess Fadia ...

Re: Orloff/Orlov/Orlopp Posted on: 01 Aug 2002, by jan (orloff) McChesney

Surnames > Orloff

...have the time to review all that has gone before....I do not think that this is my family...as Henry Orloff emigrated to NYC in mid 1800....m. Dora Glaubman...and yes, they were Jewish...I appreciate your h...

orloff Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by  PJCowling

Surnames > Orloff

Ok, Jan - if you know about Judith Orloff, then you already know about book. Think you have a tougher problem than mine. Best of luck to you. pj

orlov/orloff-kiev Posted on: 08 Jun 2000, by jan mcchesney

Surnames > Orloff

...out much as everyone is dead. I will not be using your offer of the book as yet. I am aware of Judith Orloff. In another message I sent..family lore is that henry orloff entered this country as ORELEVITCH..orel=e...

Orloff/Orlov/Orlopp Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by  PJCowling

Surnames > Orloff

...Ukraine (about 200 miles s/e of Kiev) which lists a few Jewish Orloffs. Book begins with Simcha and Yenta Orloff born 1844 - 12 children. Family emigrated to Philadelphia about 1903. E-mail me privately and...

Russian Orloff Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by jan (Orloff) McChesney

Surnames > Orloff

I am an Orloff..grandfather..Henry of Brooklyn NY..grandmother Dora Glaubman. Henry came to USA in mid 1880's..married and was very successful. He supposedly fled Russia (?) went into Scotland..and then cam...

Re: Orloff Family Posted on: 20 Jan 2003, by Walter

Surnames > Orloff

...must have been a typo. I was looking for info on my family. My father's sname was Alexander Timothy Orloff.Born in Rostov-On-Don Russia in 1894. His mother's maiden nme was Anna Tipikin.His family were wea...

Re: Orloff Family Posted on: 20 Jan 2003, by  knothole1

Surnames > Orloff

...difficulties persist with searching for his actual country of origin and is his name distorted from "Orloff" or Orlopp, or if it really is Oloff.

Gregoff/Orloff Posted on: 26 Nov 2000, by Walter Orloff

Surnames > Orloff

My father,Alexander Orloff came from Rostov.He was of cossak aristocracy.He was born in 1894.He died in 1950. His mother's maiden name was Tipikin.My mother told me in the early 1950's that a Russian Orthod...

Orloff Family in Alaska Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by J. Kozloff

Surnames > Orloff

My husband is the great grandson of Rev. John E. Orloff, who served as a Russian Orthodox Priest from 1860's to 1920. He served in St. Michaels, Russian Mission, and Holy Cross, Alaska as well as my hometow...

Orloff Family in Alaska Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by Henry Kozloff

Surnames > Orloff

I am the great grandson of Rev. John E. Orloff, who served as a Russian Orthodox Priest from 1860's to 1920. He served in St. Michaels, Russian Mission, and Holy Cross, Alaska as well as my hometown of St. ...

Joyce--yr message of 3/24 Posted on: 25 Mar 2000, by Walter

Surnames > Orloff

I dont know if your message was sent to me or not.I posted a message on 3/15 concerning Orloff Family.I am looking for connection with or any info onThe Orloff family who lioved in Rostov-On-Don in late 1890's.Al...

Russian Orloff's Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Joyce

Surnames > Orloff

I was wondering if you have any Orloff's that went to alaska? Afognak on Kodiak Island.Maybe a John Orloff.I have a Marriage certificate where he was a witness..thank-you Joyce

Orloffs Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by  w9041

Surnames > Orloff

...the Great. Durring the decembrist movement There grandson escaped Into germany and changed the name to Orloff. Does any of this make sence to you also. I am trying to connect Our line with this one and you ...

Orloff/Bishop Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by Judy A. Thurman

Surnames > Orloff

Tommy, My grandmother was name Ann Orloff and she had a brother name James.I went to visit my father's grave in Kentucky and I saw a grave stone next to him with the last name of STRUNKS. Are you any relati...

Ann Orloff Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by Judy A. Thurman

Surnames > Orloff

My grandmother was name Ann Orloff she was Living in Harlan,Kentucky. My father's name is Leroy Bishop, Which is now deceased and buried in Harlan, Kentucky. My grandmother was married to William Bishop. Sh...

Orloffs Posted on: 19 Oct 1999, by  w9041

Surnames > Orloff

...the Great. Durring the decembrist movement There grandson escaped Into germany and changed the name to Orloff. Does any of this make sence to you also. I am trying to connect Our line with this one and you ...

Orloff-Glaubman Posted on: 21 Sep 1999, by jan McChesney

Surnames > Orloff

Researching Henry Orloff b. Nov 1869 Kiev d. NY Feb 1939 m. Dora Glaubman b. Oct 1872 Pinsk d. NY @1948 Children: Walter, Lillian, Karl and Wm Howard Orloff.Lived in Brooklyn Ny on 86th and BayParkway..Help neede...

LaRue - Anglin Family from MO to ARK Posted on: 22 Jan 2007, by  grannykaty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Searcy

I'm looking for anyone connected to Perry Orloff LaRue and Mary Jane Anglin they were married November 30, 1889 in Benton County, MO. and had 9 children only 6 lived. They moved to Searcy County, ARK. by 1...

Re: beck,cox,clonts,bailey Posted on: 28 Jan 2007, by  rswhiteis

Surnames > Beck

...Penitentiary and was married to Ellen Cecilia Dignan. Other children included William, Sarah, Winfield Scott, Orloff, Zerilda, and Millard Fillmore White. Their grandson, Ernest, was a mailman and remaine...

Obit - Arthur M Phillips Posted on: 30 Jan 2007, by  kthom91

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Lyon

...was married December 24, 1901 to Mrs Nannie Hebbee, who survives. Besides his wife, he leaves a son, Orloff M Phillips, of Reading, and a daughter by a former marriage, Mrs Etta Hanna, of Monrovia, CA. ...

Obit - Arthur M Phillips Posted on: 30 Jan 2007, by  kthom91

...was married December 24, 1901 to Mrs Nannie Hebbee, who survives. Besides his wife, he leaves a son, Orloff M Phillips, of Reading, and a daughter by a former marriage, Mrs Etta Hanna, of Monrovia, CA. ...

Obit - Nancy (McFann) Hebbe Phillips Posted on: 31 Jan 2007, by  kthom91

...death, March 11, 1926. She is survived by one daughter, MRs Earl Phillips, with whom she lived; one son, Orloff Phillips, 1214 W Sixth, Emporia; one grandson and four granddaughters. She was a member of t...

Obit - Nellie (Hebbe) Phillips Posted on: 31 Jan 2007, by  kthom91

...1019 Walnut St and Nola Zug, 1707 Luther St; 6 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren. One brother, Orloff Phillips, died earlier.

Obit - Doris I (Hodgson) Phillips Posted on: 31 Jan 2007, by  kthom91

Obituary - Emporia Gazette - December 17, 1983 Mrs Orloff Phillips, 733 Sunnyslope St, died Friday night at the Peterson Nursing Home in Osage City. She was a retired elementary school teacher and had...

Obit - Orloff Phillips Posted on: 31 Jan 2007, by  kthom91

Obituary - Emporia Gazette - July 13, 1968 Orloff M Phillips, Lyon County Weed Controller, died unexpectedly at his home at 1233 Sunnyslope St, about 3 AM this morning. Funeral services for Mr Philli...

Mexico photos and family relationships Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  Conovaloff1

Topics > Religions and Religious > Molokan

...Fillatoff Kalpakoff Kapsoff Karetov Karnoff Kashersky Kazev Klistoff Kosareff Kotkoff Mohoff Nazaroff Orloff Pabloff Prohoroff Rogoff Samarin Seapin Shubin Tolmosoff

obit - BUSHNEFF, Jack-John Fred (1923-1996) Posted on: 18 Feb 2007, by  Nancy_Poppin_...

Topics > Religions and Religious > Molokan

From the San Francisco Chronicle, Wednesday, February 7, 1996, page C2: “BUSHNEFF, Jack John – In Redwood city, CA, Monday, January 5, 1996. he was a resident of Redwood City for 43 years, coming from...

obit - ORLOFF, Andrea Marie Duval (1951-1997) Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  Nancy_Poppin_...

Surnames > Orloff

...County Register, The (Santa Ana, CA) - September 2, 1997, Morning Edition, Page: b05 Andrea Marie Orloff, 45, of Mission Viejo, an administrative assistant, died Thursday of cardiac arrest. Services: 2 p....

obit - ORLOFF, Annette Grabow (1916-2004) Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  Nancy_Poppin_...

Surnames > Orloff

Los Angeles Times on 3/7/2004 Orloff, Annette(87) Died on March 4, 2004, after a long and full life. She is survived by three of her four children, Sharon, Clifford and Rich; her five grandchildren, Kevi...

obit - ORLOFF, Basil V. (? - 1969) Posted on: 08 Mar 2007, by  Nancy_Poppin_...

Surnames > Orloff

San Francisco Chronicle, Tuesday, December 9, 1969, page 41 ORLOFF, Basil V. In Houston, Texas, December 7, 1969, Basil V. Orloff, beloved brother of Mrs. Nina V. Roudebush, Mrs. Zina Collins and Mrs. Valentine...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.