Search the Boards

Search Results for "Rottenberry" - 173 Messages

per page

Re: Kennith Posted on: 30 Nov 2003, by Kennith A. Simpson

Surnames > Rotenberry

...Ellen Carol Rotenberry, George died and Rebecca Ford Rotenberry married Leonard Green. Ellen Carol Rottenberry Green is my mother, George Rotenberry would have been my grandfather on my mothers side.

Re: Here is My Lineage...Maybe your related to me :) Posted on: 20 Jul 2001, by Debby Chappell

Surnames > Chappell

I am looking for John Henry Chappell (White). He was married to Nancy Rottenberry and has 13 children living in Virginia. I also heard that he may of had other children by someone else possibly 6 in which one ...

ROT(T)ENBERRY-------------COST Posted on: 07 Oct 2001, by  leonrotenberr...

Surnames > Bibb

I'm looking for info on where the Presley Rottenberry Family owned land in Bibb Co. Henry Franklin was my grandfather I know he had two different homesteads I just don't know where. LEON ROTENBERRY LROTENBERRY4...

Re: Allen Rainey Posted on: 07 Jul 2001, by  gamanning

Surnames > Rainey

...was Francis Rainey, born 1730 in Dinwiddie County, Va., and died 1803, his mother was Elizabeth Ann Rottenberry, born about 1733, and married Francis about 1750. Elizabeth aws born in Barr Par, Chesterfield Cou...

Philip Rainey Will Posted on: 12 Mar 1999, by Gay Doyle

Surnames > Rainey

...He was the son of Frederick Rainey and Molly Morgan. Frederick was the son of Francis Rainey and Ann Rottenberry. I received it from the Menard County, IL Clerk. (Philip's son lived in Menard Co., IL) It was typ...

Rainey's, TN, VA back to surname Rottenberry/Holmes/Crowder Posted on: 06 Jan 2002, by  NancyMarshall...

Surnames > Rainey

..."Nanny" Rottenbery, b: abt 1732 in Bath Parish VA, d: 3/9/1779, Mecklenburg, VA, her father John Rottenberry, b: abt 1700, believe Chesterfield, VA, wife Mary. Looking for info on the Rottenberry ancestory. Any ...

Re: town moseley va Posted on: 15 Nov 2004, by Lawrence Schell

Surnames > Moseley

Ron, I'm not sure how Moseley, Virginia got it's name, but most cities and even states were named after English royalty or patriots involved in the American Revolution. If I find out for certain, I'll...

Re: Moseleys in James River, Buckingham County, Virginia Posted on: 20 Dec 2003, by  Lawrence9021

Surnames > Moseley

Melissa, Most of my Moseley ancestors were settled in and around Goochland County, Virginia area. You might want to explore there. Your family given names do not ring a bell. Good luck, Lawrence

Belvins Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by Marilyn Vickers

Surnames > Belvin

...Brassfield. Bill's Belvin Mother died in childbirth (his) Do you know anything about the history of Louisa Rottenberry? We live in Riverside Co in So. Calif. Let's do keep in touch.

Belvins Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by Laurie Belvin Franklin

Surnames > Belvin

...wife, Mary Cooley had 3 children, (Caswell, Dock L, my grandfather, and Emily. By his second wife Louise Rottenberry he had Charles, Joseph, Hillman, Mag (Vickers), Mollie (Green), Theodore "Thee" and ...

per page
© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.