Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Mcdaniels" - 4,191 Messages

per page

Mary Jane McDANIELS (d. 8.14.1911) Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  jchobits

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Santa Clara

McDANIELS - Near Sunnyvale, Cal., August 14, 1911, Mary Jane McDANIELS, beloved wife of J. McDANIELS, daughter of John FORE, mother of Lulu McDANIELS, sister of Mrs. J.C. WHITE of Sunnyvale, Mrs. Frank SHAW of San Jose, Archie FORE of S...

Anna Jane Childress Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by Charmaine Cremeen Keith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

...Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday at the Free Holiness Church in Bristow with the Rev. Clarence McDaniels officiating. Also assisting will be Glenn Perry and Leon Farley. Burial will be at the Bristow ...

Popplewell Posted on: 05 Sep 1999, by Bernice Rose Ketterer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Adair

Russell Co. KY. I'm trying to solve the mystery of 3 Willian McDaniels in Russel Co. in 1850.There was a Solomon also. James McDaniel son of Wn Sr. married Cynthia Popplewell. Their first child Sarah P. was bo...

Re: Flores/Florece and McWilliams family Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by  MarleneBrown7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > RedRiver

...ggguncle Peter Flores, marrie d Augusta. LIsted as children in household is F. Williams 4 female, F. McDaniels age 3 and Jasper (flores) age 1

Confused Posted on: 04 Apr 2005, by Monica Davis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

...Wright. Maiden last name was either gray or graves. Her father name was James Graves and Mother Rosa Mcdaniels. She was born in Texas. She died in 1978 in texas. Any help would greatly be appreciated. th...

Re: Brittain Family - Roswell, Texas Posted on: 01 Aug 2004, by  MerleTerryAin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bosque

Hello, Below, you will see the ones that I have found so far. Please try the following webpage; http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/board/an/localities.northam.usa.states.texas.counties.bosque/25/nex...

Re: Brittain Family - Roswell, Texas Posted on: 01 Aug 2004, by  MerleTerryAin...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bosque

Hi, Try this site. I nfound these Brittains in Clifton Cemetery, one of many on the Bosque County Cemeteries site. GOOD LUCK! ... :) BOSQUE COUNTY CEMETERIES http://www.cemeteries-of-tx.com/Etx/Bosqu...

Mcdaniel Posted on: 26 Jul 2000, by  bwright5912

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Laurens

No, but then I know very little about the McDaniels: Woodard J. Mcdaniel married Peacock, his father Andy McDaniel married Margaret Elizabeth Ragan, probably in Pulaski or Laurens County. Bernice

Panola Co, TX Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  Hamler47

Do you know what part of Texas your McDaniels and Swindells are located? My daughter lives in Panola co and she married a McDaniel. Her sister-in-law married a Swindell and I believe I have heard the Swindells...

McDANIEL Posted on: 16 Apr 2001, by  Walkingstick1...

Could this be the possible Origin of your McDANIELs? The line connects to SWINDELL, KNOWLES, and ADKINS in TX for me. Other surnames also. Would love to exchange information. lgarcia@ncia.com

Carter, McDaniel Posted on: 10 Jul 2004, by nancy Birkmaier

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

...document a site and now I can't find it. I had found an article on the death of a Carter at William Green McDaniel's mill, witnessed by several, who said he had a seizure. I have tried every search I can think ...

MCDANIEL Posted on: 12 Apr 2001, by  HughSwift10

Robert Edgar McDaniel b. 19 Nov 1910 died in Smith County, Texas on 27 Nov 1993. Mr. McDaniel's residence at time of death is shown to be in Van Zandt County, Texas and his SSN is 467-30-0660. SOURCES: SSDI and...

Helen Kelley Posted on: 21 May 2001, by janet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

Loveland Reporter Herald Saturday May 5, 2001 page b-4 Kelley (picture) Helen Kelley, 76, of Loveland, died May 1, 2001, at Sierra Vista Health Care Center in Loveland. She was born Jan. 6, 1925, in ...

Coussou and McDaniel Posted on: 17 Mar 1999, by c.lowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Iberville

Does anyone have any information on the McDaniels that moved to Iberville parish from (I think) St. Landry parish. Lydia McDaniel married Eli C. Coussou.

Re: McDaniel Family in Benton Co, Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by Terry Freek

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Benton

...the parents of my great grandfather William Jasper Simpson. So....do you have more information on the McDaniels and Clevelands? It would be great to link up and combine our efforts. Thanks!

McDaniel Posted on: 07 Oct 2000, by Jean Larson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...Barren co. people came from Caroline co. Va., I would recommend trying that or the counties around it. My McDaniels were in Butler, Ky. and North Carolina. They marr. Masters. Good Luck. Jean Larson

McDaniel Daggett Posted on: 10 Mar 1999, by F Alberry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Madison

...Madison County, Illinois. He was the son of 2. Truman Daggett and 3. Julian. He married (1) Sarah Elen McDaniels. She was the daughter of William McDaniel. Children of Nathanal Daggett and Sarah McDaniels are: i. Jame...

Re: 1920 & 1930 census for Cora DURHAM and Byron GLASSCOCK Posted on: 08 Jul 2006, by  TheresaRGriff...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Breckinridge

...DURHAM's parents are. See the census below. Theresa theresagriffiths@iwon.com * 1920 Census, McDaniels, Breckinridge County, Kentucky Jan 31 # 205 - 208 GLASSCOCK, Byron m w 32 m Farmer, Gener...

McDaniel Family in KY Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  SarahRiley41

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...1826, and they also were listed in the 1830 census. They were my ancestors. I do not know where the McDaniels came from to Kentucky. The children of Jennings and Mary were: Elizabeth, Mary, Sallie, Ruth, and W...

Re: Bradford Posted on: 30 Mar 2003, by  xlindag

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Adams

...Brittingham ......................... 4 Charles C. Brittingham ............................. +Nellie May McDaniels .................................. 5 Chester Lee Brittingham ...............................

mona mae mcdaniels Posted on: 10 Jun 2001, by  nate123

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Wagoner

mona mae mcdaniels is the daughter of wilson "heavy" and sarah tucker at one time they lived in cherokee county ok. she married roy ellis wassom. she also came across the trail of tears. mona and roy...

McDaniels in Jones Co GA Posted on: 24 Mar 2004, by  pkashima126

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

I am interested to know if the following McDaniels may have had a connection as sibling or children of Jacob McDaniel: 1. Henry McDaniel, mentioned in probate of Benjamin Watts McDaniel along with William Mc...

Re: 1840s Daggett and McDaniel in Madison County Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  LoisDrake26

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Madison

Check Oneco Twp, Stephenson County ,Ill ... If you tie there with Smith's and MCDaniel's I would be interested...Good luck

1840s Daggett and McDaniel in Madison County Posted on: 12 Jan 1999, by Perry Franklin Alberry

...No. 2 2. NATHANAL2 DAGGETT (TRUMAN1) was born 1849 in Madison County, Illinois. He married SARAH ELEN MCDANIELS, daughter of WILLIAM MCDANIEL. Children of NATHANAL DAGGETT and SARAH MCDANIELS are: 3. IRVIN JACKSON D...

Re: MCDONALD MCDANIEL Posted on: 24 Apr 1998, by  FranHenley22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

Thank you so much for checking on your McDaniels/McDonalds. Unfortunately I do not have any information on Mary (Polly's) parents or names on the marriage registry. The McDaniel/McDonald data that I have is co...

per page