Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Mcdaniels" - 4,190 Messages

per page

Helen Kelley Posted on: 21 May 2001, by janet

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

Loveland Reporter Herald Saturday May 5, 2001 page b-4 Kelley (picture) Helen Kelley, 76, of Loveland, died May 1, 2001, at Sierra Vista Health Care Center in Loveland. She was born Jan. 6, 1925, in ...

Re: Trusty Family Reunion Posted on: 30 Jun 2006, by  WilmaWells34

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

hey kathy you told me once that you were kin to my grandpa william mckinley walters.you you email me back and tell me how you are kin to the walters again.you and I talked at the trusty family reunion...

Ruby Cubbage Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by  Irma Ewy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grayson

...Leitchfield, died June 17 at 12:30 a.m. at the local hospital after an illness of two weeks. Born at McDaniels in Breckinridge County, she was the daughter of William and Nannie Hunter Dockery. Surviving are h...

Re: Salem Baptist Church Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by  mlvier

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Gordon

Can you please tell me if there were any McDaniel's buried in Salem Cemetery? I am looking for Drury, Mary, William L. died aft 1900, Louisa, Amanda died Aug 1904, Nora McDaniel Suit died 1896 and M. Poca aft...

Ozora McDaniels--greatgrandmom Posted on: 27 Apr 1999, by Alea Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Cherokee Nation

I'm looking for any Kiowa Indians related to Ozora McDaniels born in 1870. Her mother was named Margaret Kiowa and had a daughter named Clippid.

Re: McDaniels in Benton Co. Posted on: 01 May 2002, by Jane Boston

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Benton

...in Benton County, Mo., 6 Nov 1842. He died in Scotland County, Mo. 20 Jan 1916. We believe John G. McDaniel's father's name is John, but this has not been confirmed. Thanks. Jane

Re: Family of Clevie Mattingly married to Jess Shartzer Posted on: 03 Aug 2005, by  TheodoraDeFor...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grayson

...W 27 widowed B US STAPLER Albert grandchild M W B US Alvin grandchild M WB US 1920 KY Breckinridge McDaniels 6 dist T625 Roll 561 pg 181 LANHAM W. M. head M W 48 married Mattie wife F W 44 married Bessie daug...

Re: Issac Allen Posted on: 23 Jul 2002, by  gennut77

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jefferson

Alfred, You certainly have an Allen family name! I don't have much on Issac, except he married ??? and had a daughter named Emily Allen. He was the only Allen I don't have much on. Your Robert A. wou...

Re: McDaniels Posted on: 09 Nov 2003, by  imogesmith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jackson

I am looking for Britton McDonald or McDaniel's second wife. Her maiden name was Winter or Winters. She is thought to be buried at Winter's Cemetery in Tuscaloosa Co. Could you help me with this? Thanks Imo...

Jones Co court records Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by  pkashima1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

...John McDaniel, Samuel McDaniel, Jacob McDaniel. (I think these were regarding son/brother Benjamin W. McDaniels estate and children). Jan 24, 1831, John H. Brantley vs Wm McDaniel, Jacob McDaniel and Samuel Mc...

McDaniels Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  droncit

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jackson

...Henry Britton McDaniel and also shows up that way (as does his brother) on the 1830 census in AL. Your McDaniels might be related to my McDonalds, or they might be a different group altogether. I am still sor...

ALDERMAN OLTERMAN Posted on: 17 Jul 1998, by larry alderman

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...AMERICA MAGAZINE THAT IT WAS HIS FAVORITE COUNTRY SONG! I ALSO WROTE "REAL GOOD FEEL GOOD SONG ON MEL MCDANIELS WHICH ALSO WON AN AWARD. ALSO TRAVIS TRITT AND I WROTE " SON OF THE NEW ...

response to Mcdaniel querry Posted on: 31 Oct 1998, by charles Mcdaniel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Tallapoosa

Hello, just wondering about the Mcdaniel family, i too am looking for the mcdaniels John 39farmer,Ala.on the 1870 cencus, states that he and wife Jane moved to Miss. after their son J.W. was around 7 or eight,...

cemeteries Posted on: 07 Mar 2000, by James L. Aycock

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Gordon

Originally Posted on Sun, 10 Oct 1999. Moved from the Deed Board. Any one have a list of name of people buried in Salem Baptist Church Cemetery near Mcdaniel's station

Anna Jane Childress Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by Charmaine Cremeen Keith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

...Funeral services will be 2 p.m. Saturday at the Free Holiness Church in Bristow with the Rev. Clarence McDaniels officiating. Also assisting will be Glenn Perry and Leon Farley. Burial will be at the Bristow ...

Robert Lee GANNAWY, May 1963, age 73 Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by  Irma Ewy

...Freddie Gannaway and Eddie of Madrid and Latta Gannaway of McCoy; one sister, Mrs. Effie Gannaway of McDaniels. The funeral service will be conducted from Eveleigh Cumberland Presbyterian Church by Rev. R. C. ...

Re: Lyles family - Macon, GA Posted on: 02 Dec 2002, by Fay Lyles-King

My father was Herman Leland Lyles, Sr. Not certain were he was from. Believe his father may have been named William. He had brothers named Frank, Paul, Otho of the Macon area. He also had a cousin w...

Re: Lyles family Posted on: 07 Jun 2003, by Fay Lyles King

...found out that my father, Herman Leland Lyles, Sr, was the son of William Newton Lyles and Mamie Ella McDaniels. William's father was Charles Franklin Lyles who married Agnes Elizabeth Lockhart. Charles' fath...

Lucretia McCollum Posted on: 10 Oct 1999, by Howard McCollum

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Perry

I'd like to know the date and place of death and place of burial for Lucretia (Laetitia?) McCollum, listed in the 1850 census of Barron's Beat as head of household. Family lore indicates she may have ...

Re: Holder's from Arkansas Posted on: 15 Jun 2004, by  TERRYCHOLDERL...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Family History Association (AFHA)

...Holder or as I have found lately he also used James Silas Holder..... which side are you related too?? McDaniel's or Holder what are names of relatives in Beebe?? or at least their parents?????

Gordon L. Ramsey Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by  Irma Ewy

...son, John Ramsey of Leitchfield; his father Ernest Ramsey of West-View; a sister, Mrs. Floy Pool of McDaniels; four brothers, Arnold and Willard, both of Leitchfield; Preston and Edd, both of Louisville. Servi...

Re: Holder's from Arkansas Posted on: 15 Jun 2004, by  TERRYCHOLDERL...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Family History Association (AFHA)

...Holder or as I have found lately he also used James Silas Holder..... which side are you related too?? McDaniel's or Holder what are names of relatives in Beebe?? or at least their parents?????

Robert D. Schulte (1923-2005) obit Posted on: 06 May 2005, by Volunteer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Otoe

...by his loving family; Patsy his wife of 52 years; children Robert, Amy, Becky (Bob) Kidd, Cindy (Bob) McDaniels; grandchildren Lindsay, Joe, Jay; brother Bill (Janice) Schulte; sister Bernice Bates; brother-in...

Re: MCDONALD MCDANIEL Posted on: 24 Apr 1998, by  FranHenley22

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Bourbon

Thank you so much for checking on your McDaniels/McDonalds. Unfortunately I do not have any information on Mary (Polly's) parents or names on the marriage registry. The McDaniel/McDonald data that I have is co...

McGoldricks Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by Brenda Tengelin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Howell

My great aunt Nancy Ann Catherine "Annie" Matthews married Charles Porter McGoldrick, 15 June 1902 Howell Co. MO. I have McGoldricks in censuses, marriage records, cemetery records, Plats-Fi...

per page