Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Magee" - 8,869 Messages

per page

Glenn Bell Posted on: 25 Sep 2001, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

...years, Edna Green Bell; two sons, Alan Bell of Williamstown and Andy Bell of Walton; one daughter, Terry Magee of Mansfield, Ohio; and three grandchildren. Funeral services were held September 12 at Eckler...

Re: Ancestor Search - McGar & Magee families Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by  covegator

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Chambers

...was formed in 1858, but your folks did not show up on that year's tax roll. In 1859, however, J.P. Magee, as agent for M.H. Magee (supposedly J.P.'s wife) rendered 640 acres in the Jacob Armstrong Survey on Ce...

MAGEE/POSEY/CAROTHERS/IRVING Posted on: 08 Aug 2001, by  cmtgwt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Wagoner

Want to contact desc. of George W. Posey who married Louisa Magee (she b 19 May 1865 MS). They married in Limestone Co., TX, and I have recently heard that they moved to Wagoner Co., OK where Louisa died ...

Ancestor Search Posted on: 22 Oct 1998, by Robert McGar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Chambers

Searching for the McGar and Magee families in Chambers County, 1850s to 1900.

Indian Rose and Lucky Cotton Posted on: 07 Sep 1999, by Meka

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Chickasaw Nation

...Both born in Mississippi. Indian Rose was married to a Huddleston and Lucky Cotton was married to a Magee. We believe that Indian Rose is the mother of Thomas Jefferson Huddleston of Yazoo City. My grandfa...

Lewis Bible Record 1600s MA?>NJ?>NY>MI by 1830 Posted on: 25 Jul 2001, by  VickiHuckelbu...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...in Michigan, NY and maybe Massachusetts. John Grover Lewis son of James Stanley Lewis son of James Magee Lewis son of William Henry Lewis, b. 1826 son of John Lewis, born in the 1790s in NY probably, arri...

Patricia McCue Chang Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by Patricia (Pat) Snyder

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Gilliam

Looking for a mailing contact for Patricia MC CUE CHANG. Information regarding my WHITE, MAGEE family was submitted by Ms Chang to The History of Gilliam County history book. I would like to make contact t...

KELLY MURDER TRIAL TO BEGIN NEXT WEEK Posted on: 15 May 2002, by  WhiteHilt

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Steuben

...BOWEN, James P. GLEASON, James W. MONEGHAN, Robert W. LOCKWOOD, Elizabeth CANTY, Howard N. L?GUE, C. B. MAGEE, Charles MATHIAS, J. F. ...

Family History Book (O'Connor, Hayden, Willett, Stovall, Harper, Sams, Deweese, Gill, Tolbert, etc) Posted on: 03 Feb 2002, by scott clark

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Graves

...webpage for more information at: www.geocities.com/scottaclark2002/book.html The Uriah Harper Family of Magee Springs The John Hammonds Family of Carlisle Co. The Thomas Hayden Family of Fancy Farm The J...

Rev. R. D. Gibson, Meridian Cemetery Posted on: 26 Apr 2004, by  @@mdurant@bro...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Bosque

Need info on family of Richard D. & Mary Frances (Magee) Gibson. Also Rebecca D. & Samuel Carl Radde. And, Frances Jane Magee buried in Hanna Cemetery. Any and all info sincerely appreciated

PA Magees Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by Larry

Surnames > Magee

Searching for any infomation on my mother Bernice L. Magee. She married Garvin Madigan in Jamestown NY about 1926.She was born in 1910.Lived most of her life in Warren PA.

KELLY MURDER TRIAL TO BEGIN NEXT WEEK Posted on: 15 May 2002, by  WhiteHilt

...BOWEN, James P. GLEASON, James W. MONEGHAN, Robert W. LOCKWOOD, Elizabeth CANTY, Howard N. L?GUE, C. B. MAGEE, Charles MATHIAS, J. F. ...

Ruth Ann Isaly Magee Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by  CherylMcCombs...

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Ohio

Ruth Ann Isaly Magee [Source: Wheeling News Register, Tuesday, February 8, 1994] MAGEE, Ruth Ann Isaly, 62, of 69345 Chermont Road, Bridgeport died Sunday in Wheeling Hospital. She was an executive secretary fo...

magee Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by  pmgsw83

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

I am looking for the obits (and other infomation) of Jas J Magee who was married to Mary Heneritta Wolf. He is said to be born in Michigan and Mary in Paulding County, Ohio. They had 2 girls together Ada ...

Re: PICKARD Posted on: 22 Sep 2004, by Sharon Dell

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Niagara

...Spinster or Widow- Spinster, Parent's names James and Ann Moore,Names of Witnesses Jacob Lown and May Magee, Addresses of Witnesses- Ridgeway, Date of Marriage August 12, 1891, Religion of Groom Methodist,...

Davis Family Posted on: 05 Oct 2006, by  LRino

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Schuyler

...March of 1852 - daughter of Dr. Dennis. Manerva died in October of 1852. He later married Philena McGee (Magee) my GG Grandmother in Wapello County, Iowa. I am looking for his parents and siblings, I bel...

Karen Magee Posted on: 09 Feb 2006, by  akygirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Grant

Karen Davis Magee, 43, of Dry Ridge, Kentucky, died Thursday, January 27, 2005 at St. Luke Hospital East in Fort Thomas. She was born in Middletown, Ohio, a daughter of Norma Yelton and the late Corbett Da...

BONNER Posted on: 14 Apr 1998, by  oldblackbear

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jones

...JOSEPH BONNER married to SUSANNA ---. Joseph's children were William m.Nancy Chappel, Hubbard m. Rachel Magee, Uriah m. Ann Tyner, Mildred m. Benjamin Weatherly. Possibly Joseph and Susanna Bonner had othe...

Elias MCGEE/MAGEE 1839 Mother: ? SMITH Posted on: 09 Jun 2002, by H. Andrew BROWN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jo Daviess

The 1856 Clayton Co. IA shows a Elias MCGEE/MCGHEE/MAGEE residing with probable grandparents: Abijah H. SMITH 1793.VA- and Ruth BALDWIN-SMITH 1797.NC. Elias is listed as 16 years old and born Illinois. A...

Bellchambers family Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by  lorraineolson...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Ontario

Louisa Jane Branham/Anderson Lee Posted on: 28 Sep 2000, by Becky

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clinton

I am looking for information on the descendants of Louisa Jane Branham, daughter of Barnabas Branham and Lavania Davis. Louisa married Anderson (Leander) Lee, son of Burrell Russell Lee, Jr. and Louha...

LOVE family of S. Marysburgh & Picton Posted on: 31 May 2002, by  barbaracady83

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Prince Edward

...MINAKER, WELBANKS, CHAPMAN, VANCE, HUBBS, COOPER, MILLER, HEAD, ACKERMAN, CLARK, HUME, CONNOR, VANALSTINE, MAGEE, and MORDAUNT. LOVE's supposedly from N. Ireland. Appreciate any help.

Re: Thomas Reaves Posted on: 07 Feb 2002, by  PScherzinger|...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Lincoln

My Thomas was born about 1857. His mother was Mary Magee, she was born in Wayne Co. Tn. I don't know the Reaves that she married. She is named as deceased in her father Elijah Magees will and left to he...

William H. Magee Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by  KingNLowry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Carroll

...1930 -- The Free Press Standard, Carroll Co., OH From Ohio Historical Society microfilm William H. Magee William H. Magee, 70, died at his home in Dell Roy Tuesday afternoon, November 18. Surviving are his wi...

magee fam tree Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by virgil w. magee

Surnames > Magee

i have discovered info on a "mariah magee" in coventon (or laurence) county, mississippi born around 1845. unfortunatly the mariah magee that have uncovered by searching my own family tree was a slave...

per page