Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Veal" - 1,923 Messages

per page

obit for ROBERT T. WOLTERS (1898-1975) Posted on: 06 Feb 2006, by  JamesKunke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Denton

...Hubble and Jimmie Miestschin, both of Arlington, and Barbara Brewster of Richardson; one sister, Wilma Veal of Lewisville; 11 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren. Pallbearers were Mr. Wolters nephews...

Veal Family Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Becky Hardee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Johnson

I am looking for information on my great-grandmother, Willie Myrtle Veal of Johnson Co. She was born 8/15/1900 and died 1/19/1997. She was married to Amos Howell. I know her father's name was William Madi...

Collin Co., Tx. Deaths (1904 ) Posted on: 10 May 2001, by  mTuley6674

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Collin

...Tib (heart failure, Brights disease [ Courier Gazette, McKinney, Tx., Saturday, Dec 10 1904] Liza Veal Caloway, 28 yrs. Farmersville (paralysis) Dora Gregory, 2 yrs., Farmersville (maluntrilleon gastit...

Re: MCBRIDE in Colbert County, Alabama in 1900 Posted on: 12 Oct 2006, by  wrightB33

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Unknown

...County Ga: 3361 355 Wm Barnet 20 Ga Catharine 19 Ga But according to the LDS website, this was Catherine Veal, they married Jan 12, 1860 in Paulding. There was a Mary Ann Veal who married Abraham Barnett in P...

Popes of KY/OK Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Kathy Veal-Harper

Surnames > Pope

...birth. George was murdered in the late 1920's/early 30's. His daughter Sylvia/Billy married Matthew Veal of Lawton OK. Syvia's sister MArgaret was my Grandmother and married Matthews brother Vernon. Thank...

Veals of Texas/Oklahoma Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Kathy Harper

Surnames > Veal

Searching for the first two wives of Asa Lott Warren Veal. b.6/14/1841 in Madison Co.,GA. d. 11/15/1910 in Wise Co.,TX. With first wives had at least six children: James, Emma, John Thomas (who was my g-g...

M.F. Veal Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Darlene Baxley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Unknown

I have a card with the following on it: "M.F. Veal (of Woodford) candidate for Representative of Carter Co.....subject to action of the Democratic Primary." I am researching Millard Fillmore Veal an...

M.F. Veal Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Darlene Baxley

Surnames > Veal

I have a card with the following on it..."M.F. Veal (of Woodford) candidate for Representative of Carter Co.....subject to action of Democratic Primary". I am researching Millard Fillmore Veal and w...

Looking for Descendants of Shelton Veal and his niece Nancy Wright Posted on: 03 Jul 2001, by  slynk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

I am searching for descendants of Shelton Veal who was born Circa 1893 in Texas or Oklahoma. Shelton is the son of Horace Adams V and Olive Veal. Shelton's younger sister,Dorothy married Joe Wright. Joe an...

ROBERTS, VEAL, KIDD Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by Ken Ramsey

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Jackson

...married in Jackson County GA. 12/25/1856. Her name was Georgia Ann Pirkle, born Georgia Ann Winston VEAL in Jackson County GA, 2/19/1839. They had 5 more children including my grandfather. I have very li...

Looking for Descendants of Shelton Veal and his niece Nancy Wright Posted on: 03 Jul 2001, by  slynk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Unknown

I am searching for descendants of Shelton Veal, probably born in Texas. Shelton is the son of Horace Adams Veal and Olive Veal. Shelton had a sister nemed Dorothy Veal who married Joe Wright. Joe and Dorothy had a...

Re: Grover Miller Posted on: 15 Feb 2006, by Trudy Thompson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

Thank you very much.

Mink Farm Grover Miller Posted on: 14 Feb 2006, by  lovemybuicks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

I am looking for any information on a Grover Miller( possibly from Monroe Co , TN) married a Wilma Henderson/Hendersen/Hendricks ??? abt 1935 She was from Norway or Sweden and spoke no English. Die...

Colo Spgs Circle No. 652, Women of Woodcraft 1913 Posted on: 31 Jan 2005, by volunteer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > El Paso

...Honey, banker; Anna Cox, attendant; Lula Harper, musician; William Akin, captain of the guard; Effie Veal, inner sentinel, and Albert Honey, outer sentinel. Refreshments were served after the installatio...

Obit Lookup Request - Tennie Martin Veal Posted on: 21 Sep 2002, by  dkc211

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wichita

I am searching for an obit or death certificate information for Tennie Martin Veal. She was my father's mother who died when he was 4 years old. I found in the vital records for Wichita Falls that she h...

Mrs. Laura M. Floyd "Obit" Posted on: 17 Dec 2001, by  Patsy_McCoy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Pike

...after a long illness at her home near Goshen. Surviving are her husband, Sam Floyd: two sons, F. D. Veal of Troy Route 1: W. H. Veal of New York: three daughters, Mrs. H. D. Fuller of Phenix City: Mrs. W. A. ...

relatives in 1800's or before veal Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by nathan veal

Surnames > Veal

I am trying to find out about my ancesters. Nathan Veal is my grandfather his wife's maiden name is Battle.

AHART, BROOKE Posted on: 06 May 2002, by  VBasford

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Andrew

...- would appreciated any help! What happened to Christian???? I have been told she married 2nd to a Veal (Veale) and 3rd to a Miller, but have no names or where. Her parents were William and nancy Port...

George MOORE, died Nov. 8, 1997 Posted on: 02 Mar 1999, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

...Borgess Medical Center, Kalamazoo. He was born Nov. 20, 1941, in Chicago, a son of Herbert and Margaret (VEAL) MOORE. He resided in Kalamazoo prior to moving to St. Joseph County in 1988, where he was a ...

obit of Wallace BOUSE Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by J. Whiteneck transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Woods

...BOUSE, 62, of Waynoka was Tues., Oct. 12, 2004, at First Baptist Church. The Revs. David Shaw & Jim Veal officiated. Burial followed in Waynoka Municipal Cemetery. Arrangements were by Marshall Fun...

Murphy/Murphey Hancock and Baldin County, Georgia Posted on: 06 May 2006, by  GeorgiaSCRoot...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Hancock

My grandfather was John Eugene Murphy. His father was David Murphy and Mother Julia Murphy. David Murphy father was John R. Murphy and mother was Lottie Durden Murphy. I am researching the Murphys, ...

AHART or AHARTURR, VEAL or VEALE, and MILLER Posted on: 14 Sep 2001, by  VBasford

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Andrew

...Brooke, married Christian Ahart or Aharturr in 1864 in Andrew County, Mo. I was told she also married a Veal (or Veale) and a Miller, but have no first names. She would have been born apprx early 1800's...

Thomas Edward Idol Posted on: 05 Jan 2000, by Dale Eriksen

Surnames > Idol

...is my gggrandfather on my mother's side. Contact me if this helps since my line is George and Grace Veal Idol.

Knowles, Noles Posted on: 29 Sep 1999, by Jay Watkins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Greene

...Ozley Parris Petley Ravenette Rose Rowse Sanders Shelton Smith Smithwick Sorrow Stanley Swain Turner Veal(Veale) Walden Walton Watkins Weare Windley Wofford Young Jay Watkins

Richard Sellars Posted on: 11 Mar 2001, by Marie Reeves

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Grady

Richard, I have communicated with you before. I lost your e-mail the first time, and since then have changed providers. I have a copy of a picture you sent with my ggggrandmother Sellars, Aunt Lizzie...

Cerena and Elnora Veal, MO Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by  lkoelke

Surnames > Veal

I am looking for information on either Cerena or Elnora Veal of Missouri, approximately 1850-1870. The both married Hedrick's. James and Joseph Hedrick.

Cooper/Veal Posted on: 06 Nov 1998, by Dale Wright

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Knox

...information on Charles H Cooper. He was born in Tennessee in 1847. His parents John Cooper and Susan Veal were married in Knoxville (Knox Cty) in April of 1831. Appreciate any help. Thanks Dale Wright

VEAL families in Johnson Co. Posted on: 03 Jan 2000, by  cameracrazy1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Johnson

Looking for information on any and all VEAL families in the Johnson Co. areas. Have done extensive research on all VEAL lines in Georgia. Will be glad to exchange info.

Re: The Last Will and Testament of James Zachary Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by  EAGLEKKT_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Richmond

james zachry had a daughter betty(idiot in his will)could her name have been elizabeth and could she have had a child?i'm searching for a neddle in the hay stack!my ggrandmother was lettie anne eliza...

Hartleys Posted on: 13 Mar 1999, by Betsy Veal Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Duval

...HARTLEY and a Nathaniel HARTLEY). Write me directly if you'd like more information on this book. Betsy Veal Jones

Posted for Mason county [residence 1815-1819] Posted on: 05 Oct 1998, by eb for Phyllis Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Nelson

...History of Knox and Daviess Counties, Indiana Chicago: The Goodspeed Publishing Co., 1886 Daviess County, Veal Twp., page 898 HON. JOHN SCUDDER, a pioneer of Daviess County, Ind. was born in New Jersey ...

Texas Migration---Wm. Woody Family From TN.>TX. Posted on: 20 Sep 2002, by  ACMECH

Topics > Folklore, Legends & Family Stories > General

...Co. Texas. Tough people, man and woman ! William, Woody, B 12-15-1824 at Roane TN. D 7-31-1915 at Veal Station Park TX, Father/ Mother Samuel Woody Hannah Woody, Married 1st Elizabeth Lyndia Farmer B 9...

Hogsett/Morris/Eddings/Beckner Posted on: 23 May 2002, by  @@NINASCLAN@a...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hopkins

Whatever happened to Margaret (Maggie) Hogsett daughter of Margaret Ann Veal and William Hogshead of Tenn. Moved to Hopkins county in 1850's with her mother. Married Morris, Walter Eddings/Eddens, Charles...

BIO: BARBER, Nelson, s/o Adin & Aliza (Houts) Barber Posted on: 05 Oct 1998, by eb for Phyllis Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

...History of Knox and Daviess Counties, Indiana Chicago: The Goodspeed Publishing Co., 1886 Daviess County, Veal Twp., page 895 NELSON BARBER, farmer and stock raiser, was born in Daviess County, Ind., Ju...

BIO: BARBER, Adin, s/o Lemuel & Judith (Barnes) Barber Posted on: 04 Oct 1998, by eb for Phyllis Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

...History of Knox and Daviess Counties, Indiana Chicago: The Goodspeed Publishing Co. 1886 Daviess County, Veal Twp., page 894 ADIN BARBER (deceased) was a pioneer of Daviess County, Ind., born in the &qu...

John Stauffer, Springfield twp., b. 1789 PA Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by Elaine Tipton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Ross

...Lucas, Hild/Hile. His grandchildren married into the families of Cutright, Jones, Keller, Veail/Veal, Remley, Winterstein, Brown, Ross, Hertenstein, and others. Can anyone help me find more info on J...

Meeks family Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by John Walden

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Washington

...Cleveland (1886-1946), who married Katie Hall (1890-1966); Willie Benjamin (1891-1961) who married Rosa Veal; Rosa Bell (1893-1956), who married Lyman McCleskey Shephard; Josie D. Meeks (b. 1897); and Jam...

Durden Henderson, Archer families Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by John Walden

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Washington

...children: Mitchell Archer (1850-1911) and Martha (Matt) Archer, born 1855. Mitchell married Harriett Veal (1857-1939), daughter of John B. and Rebecca Cone Veal of Deepstep.

Nonie Veal (8/25/1886 - 3/1/1910) Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by  cameracrazy1

Surnames > Veal

On the 1900 Washington Co., Ga. census, Nonie is shown as being the grandchild of John H. Veal. I know that she was the 1st wife of Leon A. Wood and had 3 children before she died. Can anyone tell me who ...

Re: Veale Family Posted on: 12 May 2006, by  ruffinv

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bertie

...Veale family of North Carolina but from a different perspective. As you may notice My name "Ruffin Veal" is a combination of James Ruffin and Margaret Veale. Although Veal is spelled without the &q...

Maxine Elizabeth RAY - Obit 2004 Posted on: 26 Apr 2004, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Metcalfe

...Glasgow KY, June Parker and husband Chip of Glasgow and John Ray of Edmonton. Step-grandson: Walker Veal of Nashville TN Great-grandchildren: Chase and Caroline Watkins and Carsen Parker Step-great-grandc...

Veale Family Posted on: 28 Apr 1999, by  vcrilley

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bertie

Interested in VEALE family of Bertie. Thomas Veal and wife Elizabeth Carney Veal lived there near the Ruffin family in late 1700's Thomas Veale's will is probated 4/18/1806. I have never been able to prove ...

Sandersville Cemetery Posted on: 27 Oct 1999, by  gailellis15

On W. Church & W. Haynes Streets at Virginia Avenue in Sandersville is "Sandersville Old Cemetery". The people you mentioned are listed there. The book, "Washington County Georgia T...

Searching for Nancy Wright McKibbin Posted on: 29 Dec 2004, by  SaralynTK

Localities > North America > United States > States > Hawaii > Counties > Honolulu

I am looking for Nancy Wright McKibbin, daughter of Joe and Dorothy Veal Wright. Nancy's mother Dorothy is the 1st cousin of my mother. My mother's name was Lorene Veal Trawick. She was married to Dr. A.J....

Booths of Limehouse/Bow/Hackney Posted on: 05 Apr 2005, by  Marina_Barnet...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

...Ivansgale Villas, Hackney during 1901 census Stephen Booth born 1857 Limestone. He married Mary E Veal in 1890 Marylebone. They were living at 5 dixon st Hackney during 1901. Robert Thomas Booth born ...

EVA FREEMAN CASH--1941 Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by  kengilke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lyon

...several years ago. Other family members are the following sisters and brothers: J.S. Freeman, M.G. Veal, Mrs Homer Patterson, Mrs W.J. Jones, this place, five great-grandchildren, several grandchildren,...

Thomas Veale Will Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by  Jann_Grimes

...my Son Thomas Veale Lives Single and if he Should marry then my Desire is that my Said wife Elizabeth Veal deliver up to him any Said Son Thomas Veale Half the Land and houses above mentioned I also lend ...

CLAUDE M. PATTERSON--1992 Posted on: 17 Jan 2003, by  kengilke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Lyon

...Patterson was born December 16th 1919, in Lyon County, a son of the late Homer R. Patterson Sr. and Margaret Veal Patterson. He was preceded in death by three brothers, Homer Ray Patterson Jr., Molloy Pa...

Re: Jackson Family Posted on: 11 Jun 2005, by Andrew ward

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Putnam

Hello, I am searching for the family of Nelson and Martha (Ross-Hartwell) Jackson of Baldwin County Ga. approx dates (1858-1919). They had at least a dozen children one of the boys was named Nelson. ...

Re: Henry Daniels married Flora WIllis Posted on: 11 Aug 2002, by  eaglekkt37

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Worth

hello, i have a laura willis daniel,breece,she was the daughter of rufus daniel and lydia veal/lettie ann elizabeth zachry,i have been looking for daniel/daniels whose wifes last name was willis( they oft...

per page