Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Veal" - 1,923 Messages

per page

obit for ROBERT T. WOLTERS (1898-1975) Posted on: 06 Feb 2006, by  JamesKunke

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Denton

...Hubble and Jimmie Miestschin, both of Arlington, and Barbara Brewster of Richardson; one sister, Wilma Veal of Lewisville; 11 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren. Pallbearers were Mr. Wolters nephews...

Searching for Family History Posted on: 17 Jan 2005, by Betty Taylor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Mitchell

...Sheriff of Mitchell County, and Louis Veale, Civil War Soldier. I know that James was married to Mattie Veal and had brothers, John and Russell and sisters, Della who married a Rolland and Pearl, who m...

Veals of Texas/Oklahoma Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Kathy Harper

Surnames > Veal

Searching for the first two wives of Asa Lott Warren Veal. b.6/14/1841 in Madison Co.,GA. d. 11/15/1910 in Wise Co.,TX. With first wives had at least six children: James, Emma, John Thomas (who was my g-g...

Popes of KY/OK Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Kathy Veal-Harper

Surnames > Pope

...birth. George was murdered in the late 1920's/early 30's. His daughter Sylvia/Billy married Matthew Veal of Lawton OK. Syvia's sister MArgaret was my Grandmother and married Matthews brother Vernon. Thank...

Veal Posted on: 23 Dec 1998, by  kengland1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Oconee

Can confrm that they are buried in Veal Cemetery. Eliza A. Veal 1816 - 10 25 1868, wife of Gorge W. Veal George W. Veal 3 27 1812 - 3 27 1884

Mathews Family Posted on: 13 Nov 1998, by Janet Holdstock

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Oconee

...Mathews daughter of William and Lucy Mathewes bn about 1806 of Columbia Co. Ga. She married George W. Veal and he died and is buried in Veal Cemetery in Oconee Co. Ga. It appears as though her siblings are J...

Re: Twilley,Twilly, Parker, Dickens, Veal Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by  kaypm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Putnam

...3, 1922;m. Henrietta Vashti Biffle in Dekalb Co., GA. -they had a son, Brown M. Parker, m. Lula A. Veal, b. Nov. 24, 1871, d. Feb. 2, 1901 Lula is buried in Redan Community Cemetary, but am unable to fi...

VEAL Posted on: 26 Aug 1998, by Janet HOLDSDTOCK

Looking for anyone who knows about siblings or parents of a LUCY VEAL who married PETER HAYES 2 Nov 1848 in Clarke Co.. They had a son Henry M. bn Sep 1854 in Oconee Co., Ga. THEY later mloved to Jackson ...

Twilley,Twilly, Parker, Dickens, Veal Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by Robin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Putnam

Looking to connect with other researchers working on these families in Putnam Co. Ga during the late 1700's through 1890's.

HAYES Posted on: 26 Aug 1998, by Janet HOLDSDTOCK

Looking for anyone who knows about siblings or parents of a Peter Hayes who married Lucy Veal 2 Nov 1848 in Clarke Co.. They had a son Henry M. bn Sep 1854 in Oconee Co., Ga. He later mloved to Jackson Co...

train travel 1895 ga. to ar. to ok.????? Posted on: 30 Oct 2005, by  kathythompson...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Arkansas Family History Association (AFHA)

can someone tell me where the train's from heard co. or troup co. ga. would have gone through in ar.? and then on to ok.(muskogee co.)this would have been in 1895 or 1896. always looking in tusa kathy...

Re: POWELL Posted on: 01 Jan 1900, by  @@boatkitten@...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Estill

...minister/farmer Jesse WINBORNE in NC. They lived in Northampton Co NC and had these children: John Veal b NC ca 1796, Jeptha, William, Elizabeth and Poyton/Humphrey? the later children all born in Madiso...

Veal/Twilley family Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by Allan Rowe

Looking for any information on Anderson Veal and Polly Twilley who married in Putnam Co. in Dec. 1819. Who were their parents, etc.? We are trying to link Anderson to William Veal, Sr. (father?) and Polly (Ma...

EZELL Posted on: 01 Jan 1999, by Andy Leath

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Monroe

...she the widow of Lewis EZELL and originally from Lancaster Co., SC? Children: Charlotte m. William VEAL, Levi m. Sarah Gertrude ROACH m2nd Permelia HALL, William H. m. Rebecca Jane SAUNDERS, Mary W. m. I...

VEAL Posted on: 28 Mar 2001, by  @@NINASCLAN@a...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Ellis

I am searching for any information on WILLIAM G. VEAL and wife RUTH. He enlisted in Civil War in Ellis County in the Ellis and Johnson County Rangers. Had at least one child a daughter ELLEN.Lived in and ...

Re: Sellers Posted on: 04 Feb 2004, by  RichardWhite4...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Mitchell

...sisters including ones named Martha A. ("Mattie") and Josephine. Mattie married Virgil Asa Veal, Sr. They lived in the Fulton-DeKalb County area. Richard M. Sellars' mother, Georgia Ann Joine...

Re: BATISTE Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by  gfhgmkhf

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Unknown

...gggrandfather was : Abraham? Jimmy?[Bat] Batiste not sure of his parent's, Sylvia Molex and, Duncon Veal His son, John Elmore AKA Toby Batiste Wife, Mary Elizabeth Young Son, John? Elmore Wife, Lillie M...

Veal Family Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Becky Hardee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Johnson

I am looking for information on my great-grandmother, Willie Myrtle Veal of Johnson Co. She was born 8/15/1900 and died 1/19/1997. She was married to Amos Howell. I know her father's name was William Madi...

CLARENCE MAHLON SHAPPELL Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  ljanegray

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Phillips

...made in the Holyoke cemetery. The pallbearers were Arthur Groseclose, Ed Rowe, William Hays, Ronnie Veal, Otto Krautschun and Rev. Paul Mendel. Out of town relatives attending the funeral were Mrs. Willi...

Bells of OK/KY Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Kathy Veal-Harper

Surnames > Bell

...Bell was murdered in the late 1920's or early 1930's. Daughter Margaret married my grandfather, Vernon Veal and daughter Sylvia (Billy) married Vernon's brother Matthew. Thanks for any information you can...

1882-83 Holt County news according to THE FRONTIER Posted on: 18 May 2005, by Doris

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Holt

...Frontier The following proved up on their land claims- Martin Goldsmith, Thomas J Gallagher, William Veal of Rock Falls was made daddy to a fine baby girl. Inman burial ground has been given and laid out...

WEBB , BURLESON Posted on: 18 May 1998, by  EdithWard36

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Christian

...be a WEBB & BURLESON Reunion, Sat. June 27, 1998 in Madisonville, Monroe county, Tn. At the Cora Veal Senior Citizens Center! The daughter of Isaac H. M. Burleson and Mary White, Josephine Burleson ma...

DARNELL/DARNALL Posted on: 03 Sep 1998, by  ethelmhale

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Calloway

...information on the Darnell family. John Darnell came from N.C. early 1800's. William Darnell married Catherine Veal---1840's. His brother and also my great -great grandfather George Lafayette Darnell married Nancy...

Joseph Barnett in Paulding county GA Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by carolyn Stephenson

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Northwest Georgia Historical & Genealogical Soc

Hi I am looking fo any info on Joseph Barnett he was the grandson of Alexander Veal he was living with Veal in 1880 census in Burnt Hickory Paulding county GA. I am trying to find out who his parents were I ...

Re: Joseph Barnett in Paulding county GA Posted on: 03 Jul 2003, by  dorenesy

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Northwest Georgia Historical & Genealogical Soc

Hi, I hope this info helps: Children of Alexander Veal and Susan Grooms as in the 1860 Paulding co. Ga., 832 District are: Marthina, Fanny, Rebecca, Prissilla, Celia, and Wm. An older daughter, Nancy Car...

Brinker/Veal Posted on: 04 Oct 2000, by Tracy Brinker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Macon

Looking for any information on Fred Jacob Brinker, b 7-19-1885 Macon, Mo married Helen Veal, 4-26-1906 in Paris, Mo.

Joseph Barnett in Paulding county GA Posted on: 27 Jun 2002, by carolyn Stephenson

Hi I am looking fo any info on Joseph Barnett he was the grandson of Alexander Veal he was living with Veal in 1880 census in Burnt Hickory Paulding county GA. I am trying to find out who his parents were I ...

Myrtle Veal Family Posted on: 21 Jan 2000, by Becky Hardee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Washington

I am trying to find information about my great-grandmother, Willie Myrtle Veal. Her husband's name was Amos Howell. She was from Washington Co. and lived in Dublin later in life. She died in 1997 and is b...

Courson Posted on: 13 Jan 2001, by  @@NINASCLAN@a...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hopkins

Walter had two brothers. John Veal and Charles William Courson who was my Grandfather.He had stepbrother Baxter Cox and stepsister Fannie Cox. C.C. Courson was a cousin. Do you remember my father Arlon Co...

Catharine Williams Veal Posted on: 11 Nov 2002, by  sjhames

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Washington

Searching for info on the parents of Catharine WILLIAMS who married Jasper Newton VEAL. Also on her sister Elizabeth WILLIAMS who married an UNKNOWN FAIRCLOTH. The 1880 census for Lambs District, Washingt...

COURSON Posted on: 10 Jan 2001, by  @@NINASCLAN@a...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hopkins

Searching for any information on Augustus Evans Courson B.1846 Ala. D. Mar.16,1894 in Hopkins Co. who married Saletha Amelia (Lettie) Hamill on June 7, 1883 in Hopkins Co. All of these families were i...

Benjamin Sessions Boatright Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by  JimMoore18

...inch high.) Book April 5th 9 Bought of Davis Benjamin Sessions Boatright Born 26 th July 1842 Melissa Veal P. Boatright (He apparently inserted her maiden name later, but prior to her middle name.) Born...

JONES Posted on: 12 Nov 1999, by  llcomp

On your Amanda Jones, Are you sure it is not Almeadie Veal JONES -OXFORD.. It is a possibility it is. Please let me know I have further info on this family plus some Jones on a Census Record for 1910 woul...

G.F. Boatright Posted on: 13 Apr 2000, by  JimMoore18

...RITE OF HOLY MATRIMONY WAS CELEBRATED BETWEEN G.F. Boatright of Washington Co. Ga and Miss India A. Veal of Washington “ “ on the 20th Jan 1870 at John T. Veals by W. ?. Veal Justice of Peace MARRI...

Carroll News Obits, September 30, 2001 Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Carroll

...Lake City, FL; son and daughter-in-law, Rev. Wayne H. and Debbie Brown of Howell, MI; sister, Pearl Veal of Rincon, GA; four grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren, three step grandchildren. Funeral was ...

Galax Gazette Obits, September 21, 2001 Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Carroll

...Fla.; a son and daughter-in-law, the Rev. Wayne H. and Debbie Brown of Howell, Mich.; a sister, Pearl Veal of Rincon, Ga.; four grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; three stepgrandchildren; and severa...

Re: Veale Family Posted on: 12 May 2006, by  ruffinv

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bertie

...Veale family of North Carolina but from a different perspective. As you may notice My name "Ruffin Veal" is a combination of James Ruffin and Margaret Veale. Although Veal is spelled without the &q...

Re: Jonathan and Lewis Miller Posted on: 20 Sep 2004, by  monicawortrav...

...great-gr. was Mary Susannah Grooms, born about 1801 in GA. On Nov 10, 1817 she married one Alexander Veal in Wash. Co, GA. I do not know who her parent's were, etc. She and ALexander by 1850 were in CH...

Veale Family Posted on: 28 Apr 1999, by  vcrilley

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bertie

Interested in VEALE family of Bertie. Thomas Veal and wife Elizabeth Carney Veal lived there near the Ruffin family in late 1700's Thomas Veale's will is probated 4/18/1806. I have never been able to prove ...

Re: Wade,Hamilton,Wheeler,Magruder,Edgar Families Posted on: 24 Jun 2004, by Betti Shipp Sevor

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Charles

Zachary Wade b. abt 1627, m. Mary Hatton are my 5th G-Grandparents. Would love any information you may have. My grandmother was Gertrude Wade from Attala Cty., MS. Any stories you may have would be g...

Re: Beckum, Turner, Logan, Fowler, Wood, Brantley Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by Joyce Bevins

...the second one today. I just knew I was getting close to the right family. My info shows William J. Veal b:1851 married Mary Jane Turner 1875 daughter of John L. Turner (not sister) and Elizabeth Gladin...

Re: Beckum, Turner, Logan, Fowler, Wood, Brantley Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by jennifer beckum

Mary Jane Turner Veal was the sister of my great great grandfather John L. Turner, according to my information. I have that their parents are Wilson Turner and Nancy ? Turner. Wilson Turner was born in ...

Re: Beckum, Turner, Logan, Fowler, Wood, Brantley Posted on: 13 Jan 2003, by Joyce Bevins

Jennifer, I think I have found my ggrandmother Mary Jane Turner m: William Veal. My g Frances Rebecca "Fannie" Veal Roberson was b:l879 d:l929. Frances had l2 children with James Robert Roberson ...

Thomas Veale Will Posted on: 10 Dec 1999, by  Jann_Grimes

...my Son Thomas Veale Lives Single and if he Should marry then my Desire is that my Said wife Elizabeth Veal deliver up to him any Said Son Thomas Veale Half the Land and houses above mentioned I also lend ...

Hogsett/Morris/Eddings/Beckner Posted on: 23 May 2002, by  @@NINASCLAN@a...

Whatever happened to Margaret (Maggie) Hogsett daughter of Margaret Ann Veal and William Hogshead of Tenn. Moved to Hopkins county in 1850's with her mother. Married Morris, Walter Eddings/Eddens, Charles...

Dad if you are there Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Marilyn L.(King) Williams

Surnames > Henry

...called Chambers or Lecompte and you came in contact with a young woman named Dorothy King or Dorothy Veal around june or july 1956 and the two of you dated or whatever, you may be my father. I only want t...

Re: Jackson Family Posted on: 11 Jun 2005, by Andrew ward

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Putnam

Hello, I am searching for the family of Nelson and Martha (Ross-Hartwell) Jackson of Baldwin County Ga. approx dates (1858-1919). They had at least a dozen children one of the boys was named Nelson. ...

GRAHAM Posted on: 03 Jun 1999, by  llcomp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

Was any of your Grahams in the Oklahoma area? Thank you Debbie Oxford Long

VEAL, BATES families 1920s to present Posted on: 18 Mar 1999, by Betsy Veal Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Duval

Am researching the VEAL and BATES families in Jacksonville and would love to share information with others doing the same. Lewis William BATES (1882-1941) m. Mary Elizabeth LAYNE (1882-1976) in Bradenton...

Re: Veal Family Posted on: 31 Oct 2001, by Nancy Jardine

please let me know if you recieved anythink from me i probably did it backwards we are definitly related JIM VEAL

per page