Search the Boards

Search Results for "Veal" - 1,862 Messages

per page

M.F. Veal Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Darlene Baxley

Surnames > Veal

I have a card with the following on it..."M.F. Veal (of Woodford) candidate for Representative of Carter Co.....subject to action of Democratic Primary". I am researching Millard Fillmore Veal and w...

M.F. Veal Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by Darlene Baxley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Unknown

I have a card with the following on it: "M.F. Veal (of Woodford) candidate for Representative of Carter Co.....subject to action of the Democratic Primary." I am researching Millard Fillmore Veal an...

relatives in 1800's or before veal Posted on: 09 Jan 2000, by nathan veal

Surnames > Veal

I am trying to find out about my ancesters. Nathan Veal is my grandfather his wife's maiden name is Battle.

Jarrett M. Veal Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by Evelyn Garner

Surnames > Veal

I appreciate any info. on Jarrett M. Veal location at MN and AL. My E-mail: Mercedeg@charter.net. Thanks.

James and Caroline Veal Posted on: 12 Jan 2000, by Kathy Veal Harper

Surnames > Veal

...but does any of this look familiar? I have a "very" great uncle named James "M" Veal (M could be wrong) born Sep 12th 1828, no date of death given. He married a Caroline (no last name ...

Millard Filmore Veal Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by  cameracrazy1

Surnames > Veal

When where was your Millard Filmore Veal born. Gather that he lived in Oklahoma at some point. If you can give a little more info on dates and places, maybe I can help.

Veals of Texas/Oklahoma Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Kathy Harper

Surnames > Veal

Searching for the first two wives of Asa Lott Warren Veal. b.6/14/1841 in Madison Co.,GA. d. 11/15/1910 in Wise Co.,TX. With first wives had at least six children: James, Emma, John Thomas (who was my g-g...

Veal's in Iowa Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Eric F. Veal

Surnames > Veal

Cathy c. Veal Robert F. VEal Karen K. Veal Eric F. Veal

Bells of OK/KY Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Kathy Veal-Harper

Surnames > Bell

...Bell was murdered in the late 1920's or early 1930's. Daughter Margaret married my grandfather, Vernon Veal and daughter Sylvia (Billy) married Vernon's brother Matthew. Thanks for any information you can...

Popes of KY/OK Posted on: 16 Jan 2000, by Kathy Veal-Harper

Surnames > Pope

...birth. George was murdered in the late 1920's/early 30's. His daughter Sylvia/Billy married Matthew Veal of Lawton OK. Syvia's sister MArgaret was my Grandmother and married Matthews brother Vernon. Thank...

Veal Family Posted on: 17 Jan 2000, by Becky Hardee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Johnson

I am looking for information on my great-grandmother, Willie Myrtle Veal of Johnson Co. She was born 8/15/1900 and died 1/19/1997. She was married to Amos Howell. I know her father's name was William Madi...

Nonie Veal (8/25/1886 - 3/1/1910) Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by  cameracrazy1

Surnames > Veal

On the 1900 Washington Co., Ga. census, Nonie is shown as being the grandchild of John H. Veal. I know that she was the 1st wife of Leon A. Wood and had 3 children before she died. Can anyone tell me who ...

John B. Marietta T. (Wilson) Veal Posted on: 02 Feb 2000, by  cameracrazy1

Surnames > Veal

On 12/29/1889 John B. Veal and Marietta T. Wilson were married in Washington Co., Ga. I thought that this was John B. Veal, son of Wiliam (1820-1863) and Elizabeth E. (1820-c.1904) Veal and his wife. However, on ...

Veals in Illinois Posted on: 08 Feb 2000, by Felicia Veal-Kitchens

Surnames > Veal

Felicia Veal Sean Veal James LaMar Veal, Jr. Paula Veal Novella Veal Loretta Veal Francisco Veal Joe Veal Ruby Veal

Dad if you are there Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Marilyn L.(King) Williams

Surnames > Henry

...called Chambers or Lecompte and you came in contact with a young woman named Dorothy King or Dorothy Veal around june or july 1956 and the two of you dated or whatever, you may be my father. I only want t...

Rufus Augustus Martin Obituary Posted on: 13 Feb 2000, by  DavineVCampbe...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Macon

...home since October. Born August 3, 1870, in Washington County, the son of the late John A. and Sarah Veal, natives of Washington County. Mr. Martin, better known to his many friends as "Uncle Ruff&qu...

Hughes-SC Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Nancie O'Sullivan

Surnames > Hughes

Chesley Hughes 1839-1924 md to Louise Burns, they had 12 children; Arminta, Harriett, Mattie, Veal, Virgil, Lila, Lilly, Leila, Dock, Tilman, Fed and Gary. The family was in Laurens Co. SC Any info on thi...

Veal Posted on: 06 Mar 2000, by  ethelmhale

Surnames > Veal

I am searching for info about Catherine Veal Darnell and Nancy Veal Darnell who married brothers in Calloway Co., KY. They came to So. IL. in early 1850s and settled.Catherine married William Thomas Darnell a...

WADE Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by  Lindaone

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Habersham

...Armindia Wade, b. June 1823, never married; 5. Henry S. Marion Wade, b. 14 Sept 1825, m.1.Millard F. Veal,2. Mary Ann Polly Holcomb; 6. Rainey Jasper Wade, b. 26 Nov 1826, Habersham, m. 1. Elizabeth Ann R...

Samuel Skidmore Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by Barbara Walker Winge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Morgan

Georgia Morgan County In the name of God, Amen! I Samuel Skidmore of the State & County aforesaid, being of Sound mind & disposing memory do hereby make, ordain & constitute this my last w...

Joseph Isiah Beck, Carroll Co., GA Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by  markkeller1

Surnames > Beck

James, I am looking for the parents of Joseph Isiah Beck b. Oct. 1, 1879 d. May 24, 1953, Veal, Carroll Co.,GA He married a Carrie Velera Dingler in 1899. Thanks for any help.Carolyn..markkeller@worldnet....

Nathaniel Davenport Posted on: 14 Mar 2000, by Wendi

Surnames > Davenport

Try Lynda Veal website. Sorry, I don't have address. I came upon the \name while searching for my Mississippi Davenports

John W. RUSHING Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  RGirtman1318

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Johnson

...three sons and one daughter, dying in Kentucky, he was married again in Kentucky, this time to Miss MARY VEAL, of that State, who bore him three sons and four daughters. He died on his farm in the ...

MORGANS FROM GA>MORGAN CO>CULLMAN CO,AL Posted on: 19 Mar 2000, by  ChocyGirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Cullman

Looking for any information on Morgan's who trace back to Georgia from Morgan, Cullman, and Blount Counties, Alabama. We are in the line of Rubin MORGAN b:Mar 1899, Cullman,AL who's father was John MO...

William Madison Veal Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by  nanahu3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Johnson

Veals of Washington County: William Madison (Matt) Veal, b 3 Apr. 1818, d 30 Oct 1900, buried in Veal cemetery near Deepstep, GA., m Mahala Ann Hillard, b 15 Oct 1825, d 15 Nov 1879

John ROBBINS, b.~1720 in Gloucester Co., VA Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by Joy Stefan

Surnames > Robbins

Searching for information on John ROBBINS/ROBINS, b.~1720 in Gloucester Co., VA, d.~1792 in Wilkes Co., NC, m.~1743 to Margaret ??? Their children were: - William Robins, b.~1745 in Orange Co., VA, d...

Veal family in Martin Co, IN Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  mebateman1

Surnames > Veal

Looking for parents of Nancy Veal born 1828 died 1866 married abt 1876 to Jesse Peek born 1828 in IN.

MARY VEALS ADOPTED DAUGHTER Posted on: 09 Apr 2000, by FRIEND OF VEAL FAMILY MEMBER

Surnames > Veal

...FRIEND OF MINE- HER HALF SISTER WAS ADOPTED OUT AT BIRTH-ALL WE KNOW IS THAT THEIR MOTHERS NAME WAS MARY VEAL- SHE (THE ADOPTEE) WOULD BE IN HER EARLY, OR MAYBE LATE THIRTIES. PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY INF

James J. 'Crusty' McCormick Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by  TILLI

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Missoula

James J. 'Crusty' McCormick MISSOULA - James J. "Crusty" McCormick of Missoula, formerly of Butte, passed away on Thursday, April 13, 2000, at the Riverside Health Care Center in Missoula....

Deed of Edward TEAL to John ROCHELL-1767 Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by  Sloan

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > New Hanover

Deed of Edward TEAL to John ROCHELL, both of New Hanover Co., N.C.-24 Dec. 1767 Transcribed by Sloan Mason Source-Register of Deeds Office, New Hanover County Courthouse, Book F, page 63 (Surnames ca...

Veal ancestors possibly in NC Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  PeggyBeach97

Surnames > Veal

I am looking for information on my great great great great grandmother, Grace Veal. She was born March 15, 1761 and died September 7, 1848. She was married to George Idol. I have no information on Grace's...

John L. Turner b)1-28-1826 Hancock Co., GA Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by Cynthia Lee Wood

Surnames > Turner

...1)Samuel J. Turner b)10-9-1853 d)11-3-1921 m)Loutitia Cone 12-27-1873 2)Mary Jane b)1855 d)? m)William J. Veal 10-25-1875 3)Lidia Ann b)7-15-1858 d)8-11-1941 m)Charles A. Wood 11-18-1882 Lidia and Cha...

Elijah Albright Veal Posted on: 03 May 2000, by  LoreneVeal62

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Hall

An Old Citizen Dead Posted by Lorene Veal on Tue, 02 May 2000 Surname: Veal, Albright, Morgan, Kidd, Hudgins The Georgia Cracker - Saturday November 24, 1900 AN OLD CITIZEN DEAD Mr. E.A. (Elijah Albright) ...

SHERROD WEBB AND ANNIE FRANCES WEBB OF CULLMAN COUNTY, ALABAMA Posted on: 04 May 2000, by  ChocyGirl

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Cullman

Looking for the family of Sharrod WEBB who had a daughter Annie Frances WEBB BROWN. They came from Tennessee and moved to Northern Alabama in early 1900's. Annie was married to John Lee Brown and they...

Enos Veal Posted on: 07 May 2000, by Bonnie

Surnames > Veal

I am searching info on Enos Veal Born approx 1782 possibly New Jersey...He married Mary Smith Born approx same years and had at least one daughter in New Jersey..Name Tobitha(Polly) Veal....Tobitha Veal married J...

Grace Veal Posted on: 14 May 2000, by Mary L. Sanders

Surnames > Veal

I, too, am interested in the Veal/Idol descendants. I am researching my husband's family. His ancestor was Nahum Sanders who died in Stokes County, NC in 1795. Nahum's son Jesse married Susannah Idol, Gra...

Veal Posted on: 14 May 2000, by Chris Ayton

Surnames > Veal

I just found a John Veal(c1814)m Sarah Hines and have Sarah Ann(1843)m John Mortimore, Mary(1843),John(1845),Samuel (could be 2), Elizabeth(1855),Caroline(1860), Jessie (1863)all born in Ugborough Would ...

Fraternal Order...Red Men Posted on: 17 May 2000, by Darlene Baxley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Unknown

...mail and still no reply. Supposed to be headquartered in Waco (TX)with a museum. We shall see. James T. Veal was with the Conestoga Tribe presumably OK. Have seen "Red Men" one other time in an ...

Suzanne Veal Stimson Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Catherine C Veal

Surnames > Veal

Dear Suzanne, I read your repley to a John Greenbury Veal, and in your repley were the names of my family that I've been trying to find. I am the daughter of Robert Franklin Veal, who was the son of Ralph For...

veals in Iowa Posted on: 18 May 2000, by Catherine C Veal

Surnames > Veal

My dear Eric, what are you doing? Did you find the reply from a susanne veal stimson to a john greenbury veal. this susanne veal stimson has some good info and i'm real sure that she's related to us, i think she ...

Re: Cherokee Rushings Posted on: 26 May 2000, by Dan Creel

Surnames > Rushing

My gg-grandmother was Easter E. Rushing, daughter of Milton M. Rushing of TN and Eliza Veal of Kentucky. Milton was the son of Peter Rushing and Hester Frizzell(or William Rushing and Rebecca Bone), all f...

Mary Lee Johnson, Birdville TX Posted on: 27 May 2000, by  DReese0351

Surnames > Johnson

...migration of Mary Lee. Father John W. Johnson b. 25 Nov.1861, TX d. 1914 Lawton, OK. Mother Amy/Ann ? Veal d. after 1946. Mary may have had sisters Gladys Sally.

Voss Family Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by  EARLKING

Surnames > Voss

I am trying to find the parents of my 2nd great grandmother, Wilhelmine "Tina" Voss. She was born 10 Feb 1836 in Darmstat, Germany. She married Ludwig Luelloff (Lulloff) 25 Sep 1853 in Herma...

My line from John Tice Posted on: 02 Jun 2000, by Nancy Hart

Surnames > Tice

...02, 1842 in Dallas, Paulding ,Ga (Have copy of certificate) daughter of MICAJAH HULSEY and ELIZABETH VEAL. (Elizabeth Veal was probably her step-mother since they didn't marry until 1845). She was born 1822 i...

Additions to above message Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by R. Dean Cowan

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Unknown

Clifornia Count Unknown Richard Robert Cundiff passed away in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on April 15, 1980. He was married to Doreen Cundiff ( nee Scherban ) and they had a daughter Crrie Lynn Marie Cun...

Addition to above message Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by R. Dean Cowan of Airdrie, Alberta Canada

Surnames > Cundiff

Richard Robert Cundiff passed away in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on April 15, 1980. He was married to Doreen Cundiff (nee Scherban) who has remarried and is now Doreen Cowan living in Airdrie, Alberta, ...

Brock Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by Linda Rafferty

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Wabaunsee

Calvin Monroe Brock born Ky. 1857? come to kansas with mother sister, borther. married Emma Elizabeth Veal or Veale in Indiana. She was born 1870 Indiana. they had 7 children One was Helen a twin born 190...

Veal Family- Theodore Brown Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by Jodi Veal

Surnames > Veal

I am married to a Veal who's desendets are all from MS,LA,TX. We have three children together and I have been trying to track his family history.He was born in New Orleans but his mother and was from Wood...

looking. Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by  Kyle6525

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Catoosa

Looking for possible kin. in Catoosa co. Veil/Vale/ Veal. They have ties to Monroe co. Tenn.to Smiths.

lookin Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by  Kyle6525

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Cherokee

Am searching for Veal/Veil/Vale family who may have lived in Cherokee co. abt 1830---1925. Had ties to Smiths in Monroe co. Tenn.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.