Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sans" - 798 Messages

per page

Plez D. Harp Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by  donathan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Haskell

...Tuesday, 11 Jan. 2000 in Ft. Smith, AR. Funeral services were held in Kinta First Baptist Church. Burial in Sans Bois Cemetery was under the direction of Mallory Funeral Home. Harp was born 13 July 1929 t...

Bunk Sloan Posted on: 11 Feb 2000, by  donathan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Haskell

...died Saturday, 25 Jan 2000 in Tulsa. Funeral services were held in Lequire Baptist Church. Burial in Sans Bois Cemetery was under the direction of Mallory Funeral Home. Sloan, a longtime resident of the L...

Boyce in St. Lucia Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  @@yuddh1@hotm...

Localities > Caribbean > St > Lucia > General

...32 Bridge St, Castries 452-5196 Martina Boyce Belmar Lane, The Morne, Castries 453-0037 Mildred Boyce Sans Soucis,Castries 452-4173 Muriel Boyce Blk X, Apt 3, Castries 452-3398 Pamela Boyce Balata, Castri...

Charles Sans re; geneology Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Doris Sandoval nee Sans

Surnames > Sans

Trying to locate information on my Grandfather,Edward Robert Sans, his Father, Charles Sans and wife Sarah Ray. Edward was born April 23, 1875 , married Lydia Margaret Rich Feb. 15, 1894, lived in King City, ...

Edward Charles Sans Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  anitaprattper...

Surnames > Sans

...on Charles...who his father was? (James from England?) Did they come from Illinois? I found a Robert Sans (homestead info) in Morgan Co., Ill. Our line is thru Alice Norah Sans, Edward's sister, who married ...

Sans, Edward Charles Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by Doris Sandoval Nee Sans

Surnames > Sans

...this, but will give you what I have so far, which isn't much. Starting with my father, Charles Harrison Sans (King City, Calif.) 10-29-1914 to 4-9-1979. Married Helen M. Terry. 6-24-1934 My Grandfather, E...

Sans, Edward Charles Posted on: 25 Feb 2000, by Doris Sandoval Nee Sans

Surnames > Sans

...this, but will give you what I have so far, which isn't much. Starting with my father, Charles Harrison Sans (King City, Calif.) 10-29-1914 to 4-9-1979. Married Helen M. Terry. 6-24-1934 My Grandfather, E...

Sans Family Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by James Sans

Surnames > Sans

James, thank you for the information. You have much more than I did. The son of Charles Sans was Edward who was my grandfather and his son was Charles, who was my father. My grandfather lived in King City...

RE:DRAKE,DORA or COOPER,DORA or DRAKE. ROSA Posted on: 07 Mar 2000, by John Cooper

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Muskogee

...information on DORA DRAKE-COOPER. She married ADAM COOPER of COOPER'S BEND (KINTA) who later moved to SANS BOIS between 1905-1911. They had one son GENERAL COOPER of SANS BOIS. She died approximately 1911. I ...

Choctaw Family named Daniels Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by Van Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Pre-Statehood Territories > Indian Territory - 1900 > Choctaw

Am looking for a Daniels family who lived near the old town of Brooken in Sans Bois (Haskell Co) co.about 1830-1880. Louvina Daniels married a Walker Russell and then a Thomas Walls. One of her Daughters ...

Sands Stanley - NC 1746-50 Deeds Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by Larry Stanley

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lenoir

...SC about 1783. If that connection can be proven, the lineage runs from 1635 in MA to today! The name Sans/Sands is repeated through several generations of the Massachusetts family. I cannot locate the nam...

Hunt Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by Linda Mullins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Johnson

...on Sept. 29, 1889. They had two children that I know of, WILLIAM GROVER CLEVELAND MULLINS was born in Sans Bois Oklahoma ,Haskell County, in 1898. His sister MATTIE MAY MULLINS was born two years earlier....

Mullins Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by Linda Mullins

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Johnson

...on Sept. 29, 1889. They had two children that I know of, WILLIAM GROVER CLEVELAND MULLINS was born in Sans Bois Oklahoma ,Haskell County, in 1898. His sister MATTIE MAY MULLINS was born two years earlier....

D R S C Galloway Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Martha Barefoot

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

...1818 in PA.He was married in 1847 to Jane Manning in Dallas Co.TX. His initials stand for David Rankin Sans Copenhafer, which I assume are surnames, possibly grandparents. There is a Martin Copenhafer in ...

Harrison Rich Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by Didi

Surnames > Rich

...from Missouri, married Jeanette McCoy from California. Parents of my Grandmother, Lydia Margaret Rich (Sans or Domeyer) married twice, who was born 7-13-1875, died 2-5-1945 in Mira Loma, Ca.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.