Search the Boards

Search Results for "Elizabeth BEAUFORT" - 1,365 Messages

per page

Tuten family in NC Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  callolin1

Surnames > Tuten

I just found out from my cousin Elizabeth that when the Tuten family came over to America there were orginally three brothers. One brother went to NC, another went to SC and another went to GA. What part of NC...

Elizabeth Tuten Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by  callolin1

Surnames > Tuten

...family was orginally from England. I am decented from Thomas Tuten and Sarah Kenendy of NC. Which was in Beaufort County, NC. At this time I do not have any information on Elizabeth Tuten. But I will keep trying. I am...

Padgett/ Hudson Beaufort co. Posted on: 22 Feb 2000, by Michael Benton

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Unknown

Searching for info on Padgett's and Hudson's that were in the area of Beaufort county during or before 1800. my ancestors were suposed to be Native American on my fathers side. My great great grand mothers na...

Solomon Tingle Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by  bleet

Surnames > Tingle

...Worcester County, Maryland militia, March 1749, under Capt. Joseph Miller. According to my notes he married Elizabeth Taylor and migrated to Craven County, North Carolina in 1750, apparently with Hugh Tingle, ...

ulmer in miss. Posted on: 28 Feb 2000, by jo russell

Surnames > Ulmer

...thanks jo russell Descendants of Adam Ulmer Generation No. 1 1. ADAM1 ULMER1,2,3 was born 1730 in Beaufort, South Carolina4,5,6, and died 1799 in Prince William Parrish, South Carolina7,8,9. He married ANN...

Richard Lovell Edgeworth, Sr. Jr. Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by Annette Edgeworth-Smith

Surnames > Knight

One of the wives of Richard Lovell Edgeworth, Sr. was Honora Sneyd, another was her sister Elizabeth Sneyd. The other two were Anna Marie Elers (mother of Richard, Jr. and Maria) and Frances Ann Beaufort. He fathered ...

Jo-Ulmer,Mollet Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by  debland

Surnames > Ulmer

Just looking thru the Ulmer surname, in one of my wife's lines she has Elizabeth Ulmer b. ca. l725 parents unknown, married John Moorer in Orangeburgh District, S.C. Then going thru your message saw the name W...

Mollet/Mollett/Mollette in S.C. ? Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by  debland

Surnames > Mollette

Does any one know if there were any Mollet/Mollett/Mollette families in the Beaufort District, S.C. in the late l700's early l800's? My wife's GGGM. Elizabeth Molette Chisholm b. l8l5 Beaufort Dist. We don't know her mother's...

The Will of William Odeon, Norfolk County, Virginia, d. 1668 Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  msvnhrn

Surnames > Oden

........Sonne William ODEON .....Daughter Ellen ODEON .....Sonne Richard ODEON under seventeen yeres .....Elizabeth MANNING's child .....My Servant, Elizabeth MANNING, given her tyme in servitude .....My Lovinge friend ff...

Henry Flanders -- b. 1826 NH Posted on: 23 Mar 2000, by Mona Sanderlin

Surnames > Flanders

...Mar 1826 p. Plainfield, , New Hampshire d. 12 Apr 1911 p. Philadelphia, , Pennslyvania -Married- Elizabeth Osborn Barnwell b. 22 Apr 1820 p. Beaufort, St Helenas, S. Carolina d. 16 Aug 1916 p. Los Angeles, ...

Stoddard Connections 1800's Posted on: 06 Apr 2000, by Donella Spencer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Monroe

...Hela, as his name appears to read on the 1860 Monroe Co census for Sheldon. He was married to Betsey Elizabeth Bates, and they are both listed on every census as being from NY. There is also a section on their...

Oden Wills from Beaufort/Bath Counties, NC Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by Kristina Lawson

Surnames > Oden

Information came from publications by The Beaufort County Genealogical Society. Will abstracts 1720-1868 1708 Richard Oden date 4/5/1708. proved 1/4/1708/9 court Bath Town. wife Elenor Oden. Son William Ode...

Talley Posted on: 19 Apr 2000, by Mike Talley

Surnames > Talley

...Charles Robert married Florence Lorene Sears Savancha Ga.kids were Charles Dennis; Pansy Marshall Sara Elizabeth I think old home place in Dickson Tn. but were in Miss. Ga. Ill. Beaufort S.C. let me know if this con...

The Harvey Family Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Betty Austin

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Perquimans

Martha Elizabeth Harvey was born in VA in 1850, but her father John C. Harvey was born in NC in 1798. The early Harveys came to the Colony and settled in Perquimans Co., on the Albemarle Sound, on the land bet...

William Gorden of Beaufort Co, N C Posted on: 11 May 2000, by  churchla

Surnames > Gorden

William Gorden, of Beaufort Co., N C made his Will on June 14, 1839 and it was recorded in June Term, 1841. His Will named a sister, Mary Hill, and his daus. were left land in Martin Co, N C. which had belong...

Wilsons in NC Posted on: 25 May 2000, by Becky Wilson

Surnames > Wilson

...would like to compare some notes. My gg grandparents, Joseph Gurney and Hope Mace Wilson lived in the Beaufort, Carteret County, NC. area then started west ending up in Indiana in 1854. I was trying to figure...

Wilsons in NC Posted on: 25 May 2000, by  huehner

Surnames > Wilson

...County, North Carolina...near what is know Spivey's Corner. I'll check and see if there are any around Elizabeth City...am waiting on the Wilson Family book put out by our family reunion in 1965. It take the l...

Eliza McCottrey Hughes, Beaufort County, SC, 1840 Posted on: 27 May 2000, by Jennifer Hurley Cook

Surnames > Hughes

Searching for father of Eliza McCottrey Hughes, Born 22 July 1840, in Grahamville, Beaufort County, SC. Her mother's name was Elizabeth (possible maiden name Jones), but her father was not on 1850 census. I have no id...

George Brooks Bennett Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Colin Fox

Localities > Africa > South Africa > General

...to St Helena 1835 as clerk in Commissariat. Sent to South Africa in 1850, first to Capetown, then Pt Elizabeth, and later Fort Beaufort. Retired as Assistant Commissary General and Chief Staff Paymaster of the Cape Co...

Plunkett Surnames 1400 to 1500 Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by Marian

Surnames > Plunkett

Message #85 Sunday, April 16, 2000 Subject: PLUNKETT,St. Lawrence, Hollywood, Beaufort Surnames Posted by: Marian Message: Hi, I am at a "brick wall". I am searching for information on the Joan ...

bakers from bertie to davidson Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by larry shelton

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Davidson

...n.c. henry baker, born around 1860-1862,had a son named joseph john baker, born, 1884, married mary elizabeth sudie forrest, from beaufort co.,n.c., they moved around a lot, because, he worked for the sothern railway....

Re: Paradise in VA, NC prior to 1800 Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by  DEBORA

Surnames > Paradise

...Hanover Co., NC census 1790 NC William Paradise Halifax Co. 16+=1 16-=4 F=7 1790 NC William Paradise Beaufort Co. 16+=1 16-=2 F=4 1790 NC John Paradise Beadfort(Dobbs) Co. 01000000004 1790 John Paradis...

Henry Clinton alias Fynes Posted on: 22 Jun 2000, by James Clinton

Surnames > Clinton

...female line going back to 1286 if your interested. (Found at Brigitte's pages. Sir Henry Clinton Fyres m: Elizabeth Morrison m: Hon. Bridget Hussey 1526-1600 m: Lady Anne Grey ? - 1546 f: George Grey ? - 1503 ...

columbus and elizabeth wilkerson in gainesville, fla Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by Jacque Hurston

Surnames > Wilkerson

Looking for information on relatives of Columbus and Elizabeth Potts Wilkerson in Gainesville, Fl. area. Gathering data for family reunion. Elizabeth Potts was a slave in coastal S.C.{Charleston/Beaufort}with seven sisters. ...

Is there a Mary Crispen? Posted on: 24 Jun 2000, by  JohnnyCorneli...

Surnames > Buford

...listed Mary Crispen who married Ralph Shelton. The lisiting gave as parents to her Thomas Burford and Elizabeth Parrott. The lines continue back to John Beaufort, 1591 in VA and James Perrott, 1590 in Middlesex, VA. S...

Yates from Bertie Co. to Beaufort Co. NC Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  rlwhite2

Surnames > Yates

...searching for the family of Yeates/Yeats/Yates that started out in Bertie Co. then migrated towards Beaufort Co. NC. In Bertie Co. Deed Book K 1757-1772 there is a record of Peter Yeates, planter to William ...

Evans in Ark, Al, or Ga Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by E. L. Evans

Surnames > Evans

Looking for Solomon M Evans ,orig from Ga . Last known whereabouts was Pine Bluff Ark around 1860. Wife- Elizabeth. Sons, Newton,George,Beaufort, Young, Henry,Alfred,Maybe more.

PERKINS & HAROLD (Victoria 1856+) Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  leonefabre

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

John Nicholas PERKINS was born in Cornwall in 1840, his parents being John PERKINS and Elizabeth NICHOLAS. John, a groomsman / horsetrainer, married Mary HAROLD at Geelong in 1862. Mary was born in Ireland in ...

Benjamin Bell Pleasant Posted on: 21 Jul 2000, by  bonniemiller5...

Surnames > Pleasant

...children listed for Benjamin and Mary Murray: Willy, Caldwell, James, Micajah, Rainey Baker,Rufin(Thomas), Beaufort, Mary Margaret, Martha, John Fielding, Munroe, and Elizabeth Loisa. This is pretty close to birth ord...

Ward's of NC Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  rlwhite2

Surnames > Ward

...for the family of John Columbus Ward who married Lucy Ann Hassell, possibly lived in Martin, Pitt, and Beaufort counties, NC. Children: Elizabeth, Lester Lee, Maye [Mane], Ethel, Lucy Belle, unknown... Father may have...

ADAMS, John & MCLAREN, Susan Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  mtnlaurl2002

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Fauquier

...son Granville Mason b. 12 Jul 1833. Jary, b. 25 Sep 1811 Charles M. b. 5 Feb 1814, m. 24 Apr 1838 to Elizabeth J. Austin, [dau. of Benson Frazier Austin and Mary T. Sealock, Warren Co., VA. This is my line] ...

Masons Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  Bunny_Heath

Surnames > Mason

You are a part of my lineage. I have people in Beaufort. I am related to Fulchers in Sea Level, Willis families in Marshallberg, etc. All of Carteret County. My grandfather, Holloway Mason b. 01 APR 1864 Mar...

MAYO Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by jack bright

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Edgecombe

There have been/are a lot of Mayos in Edgecombe county. My Mayo, Mary Elizabeth Mayo married Elias Godley Bright,Sr. in either Pitt county or Beaufort County, NC. Her fatner was William or William Henry Mayo. Is ther...

Early Ivey Families Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by Guy Potts

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wayne

...England in 1604, married Ann Argent, the daughter of George Argent of Middlesex, England. They migrated to Elizabeth River Parish, Norfolk County, Virginia in 1635. Thomas Ivey is believed to have been a son o...

Re: Helen Bagot m. Benjamin Cicero Searson Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Elizabeth

Surnames > Bagot

...father and my mother are brother and sister. He lives on James Island - family all over the Charleston - Beaufort area. My mother calls your wife's grandfather, Uncle Frank, and her father "Cousin Eugene...

Elizabeth Hardy Peter Floyd of NC Posted on: 23 Aug 2000, by  DaleStarks

Surnames > Hardy

Searching for the family and ancestors of Elizabeth Floyd. She married Peter Floyd, born 1758 in Beaufort County, North Carolina. If anyone has info about these people and their ancestors, please email me at: azstarks...

Thomas Bonner b 1690 England Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by LE Butch Cooper

Surnames > Bonner

...info i gleaned from somewhere about one of the many thomas bonners in early no car ...this one from beaufort county as you mention Thomas, James William below probably brothers from Nansemond Co, Virginia:...

P.L. and Jincy Morton Forkner Bible Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by amy rupard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Powell

...born July 15, 1892 Hattie Forkner born December 5, 1894 Lindsey Forkner born January 18, 1898 Deaths: Elizabeth Forkner, January 13, 1897 Mary J. Morton, August 19, 1884 Emry Forkner, November 20, 1886 Joab M...

Ward's of NC? Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by  rlwhite2

Surnames > Ward

There was a record of marriage of Johnathan Ward to Elizabeth P. Urnell [Ernul] 18 Apr 1860 in the Beaufort County, NC marriage records. The only Jack Ward I've run across was in Pitt County marriage records where he ...

O'Bannon/Causey Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  lks_friday

Surnames > Obannon

...Absalom5 Causey (William4, William3, Thomas2, John1) was born about 1760 in MD, and died Bef. 1800 in Beaufort or Barnwell Co SC. He married Elizabeth Wood Bef. 1784, daughter of Solomon Wood and Lucy. Notes for Absa...

Absalom Causey - SC Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  lks_friday

Surnames > Causey

...Absalom5 Causey (William4, William3, Thomas2, John1) was born about 1760 in MD, and died Bef. 1800 in Beaufort or Barnwell Co SC. He married Elizabeth Wood Bef. 1784, daughter of Solomon Wood and Lucy. Notes for Absa...

Giles Bowers Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  dblacks513

Surnames > Bowers

think we may have same ancestors. I am descended from Giles Bowers b.c.1747 in Beaufort dist. ,S.C. married Anne Lee. I am descended through the son Herrendine Bowers,b 1775 m.Sarah_____ b. 1775. Their daught...

Ward's of NC Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by  rlwhite2

Surnames > Ward

...but not grandparents or ascendants. Have found the James Henry Ward Cemetery located near the Martin/Beaufort County line on Hwy 17N. Especially am searching for John Columbus Ward who married Lucy Ann Hasse...

Isaac Waters of North Carolina Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  saalley

Surnames > Waters

Here's info we have on our Isaac Waters Line: Isaac Waters, born 1720, beaufort County, NC; died 23 Sept. 1808. He married Prscilla Lang (probably of Martin County NC). Children: Thomas; Isaac, b 11 Aug 177...

Joseph E Tant Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by  jj3333

Surnames > Tant

...Census Jackson,Ga, 1850 Census Burnt Hickory,Paulding,Ga,1.Isaac S 1825,2.William E 1827,John 1831, Elizabeth 1833, Harrison 1834, Thomas Edgar 1836, Nathan 1839, Joseph J 1841, J Hardy 1850 (birthdate is wron...

Re: Sarah Autra Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by Jami

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Choctaw > Choctaw

...mother of David, Rebecca, Rhoda, Israel, Adam, Issac, Jeremiah, McKee, Edmond, Emily, Amziah, Lucretia, Elizabeth, Solomon, Delilah, Shame, and ...

Moseley Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by J. Mooring

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Lenoir

Looking for information on Elizabeth Moseley who married John Ivey. Daughter Sallie(Sally) b. abt. 1777/80 in Lenoir Co. married Benjamin Herring and Jesse Harper, Jr. Prior to 1775 lived in Beaufort Co.

Re: Eugenia Caroline Speed Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by  @@ehshelby@ne...

Surnames > Speed

...I have is that James W. Speed was Eugenia Caroline Speed Miller's father. He was born 5-19-1795 in Beaufort South Carolina(IGI Batch 5017261 Source Call 1553960). He married in about 1819 in Beaufort, S.C.. He propb...

correction Whitis/Whitehurst/Whiters Posted on: 02 Oct 2000, by  dwhitis

Surnames > Whiters

...great grandfather It was the latter 1800's that the Whitehurst were in Ar and MS. it was in 1830 that Elizabeth P Whiteass was on the Hawkins Tn census Also these Whitehurst were on the 1790 census in Beaufort county...

James Fulford Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  RLewis1137

Surnames > Harker

...in 1835 under "The Acts of 1818 and 1832." Private James Fulford, b. in 1755, enlisted in Beaufort in May 1776 and served under Capt. Enoch Ward. He applied for a pension in Sept. 1832 and died in C...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.