Search the Boards

Search Results for "Fortier" - 2,366 Messages

per page

My Danis genealogy Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Jeantte Danis

Surnames > Danis

...Montreal, Canada; married March 1666 in Montreal 3. Nicolas born August 16, 1677 married Marie-Anne Fortier daughter of Louis Fortier and Madeleine (...

Danis same as Tourangeau Posted on: 02 May 2000, by Jeanette Danis

Surnames > Tourangeau

Hope this will help with the Tourangeau and Danis lines. It's a start anyway. I am collecting data and histories on the Danis-Tourangeau lines, the Lacroix name, the Paquette/Pasquier name, and the Mo...

Prosper Benoit Posted on: 10 May 2000, by  BrianChenever...

Surnames > Benoit

Hello, I am looking for information on Prosper Benoit, he married Angelina Fortier and they had five children Ernest, Kenny, Louis, Arthur and Elaine(She is my grandmother. They are from the Worcester Ma are...

Hilton Connection Posted on: 11 May 2000, by  marydkenny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Mobile

My great grandfather was Joachim D Eslava. He was the youngest child of Joachim and Emelise Cook. Constance married Frank Girard; they three children: Frank, Alice and Adele. Is this the Adele you are...

Valcour Aime's descendants Posted on: 28 May 2000, by Susan Diez

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > St > James

Looking for info in St. James County and elsewhere on history of Valcour Aime to trace family- any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

Joseph Lapointe Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by  RochGuindon63

Surnames > Lapointe

...married to Octavie Lamontagne in 1882 at St-Lazare Quebec. Joseph's parents are Etienne Audet and Louise Fortier and they got married in 1852 at Ste-Claire Quebec. Please let me no if you have any info. Tks...

Etienne Audet (Lapointe) and Louise Fortier Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by  RochGuindon63

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Franklin

Looking for some info on Etienne Audet (Lapointe) who married Louise Fortier in 1852 at Ste-Claire Quebec.Etienne had one son that I no of Joseph. Joseph Audet (Lapointe) was married to Octavie Lamontagne in...

Re: Marie Golle d/o Thomas Golle & Isebeau? Posted on: 07 Jun 2000, by  shirleyfortie...

Surnames > Golle

I am the great-great-great-great-(12)grandson of Noel Fortier and hit a brick wall with his birth date. I know that Marthe "ne pas venu au canada" but not why when Noel and their son Antoine did in...

Curtis Bartlett - MI to MN Posted on: 09 Jun 2000, by  john1955

Surnames > Bartlett

Curtis Bartlett married my great aunt, Viola Fortier, in Ludington MI about 1899. They moved to St.Louis county MN shortly after. I have no other info on this family. I have a photo from their 50th aniversar...

Richard Grant of Scotrland Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  Ricgrantsc

Surnames > Grant

...Scotland and relocated to Montreal where he dealt in the horse trade with the Govt. He married Armeline Fortier (?) and then moved to Vermont. Richard also had at least one brother, Weir, who moved to Africa...

Richard Grant of Scotland Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  Ricgrantsc

Surnames > Grant

...Scotland and relocated to Montreal where he dealt in the horse trade with the Govt. He married Armeline Fortier (?) and then moved to Vermont. Richard also had at least one brother, Weir, who moved to Africa...

also searching for a Joseph Letourneau Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Joanne Taylor

Surnames > Arcand

...other children of Albert Joseph Letourneau? I am looking for a Joseph Letourneau who married Alfreda Fortier (my great grandparents). My grandmother, Marie Germaine Juliette Letourneau (1st marriage to Arman...

Raymond LaJoie of Montreal Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by K. La Joie

Surnames > Lajoie

I am looking for info on a Raymond La Joie and his wife Marie Beatrice Fortier. They had a son named Lawrence who was born Nov 9, 1929 in Waterbury,CT. According to Lawrence's birth certificate, his father R...

Louisiana Smart family Posted on: 09 Jul 2000, by Zoe LeCours

Surnames > Smart

...parents is that my grandfather had the last name of Smart and my great grandmother's maiden name was Fortier and was born in the New Orleans area. They both died in Pennsylvania. Grandfather Smart died aroun...

Obituary Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by Milady Mignon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...Normile Leahy, loving father of Mary Louise, son of the late Laurence and brother of John, Mrs. Rose Fortier, and the late Anne Murphy, Margaret, Mary, Owens, Laurence, and Theresa Lally. Funeral Wednesday, ...

North Dakota "Burke's" Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by David Burke

Surnames > Burke

...area. Grand Father's name: Edward Charles Burke, Death 1934 Grand Mothers name: Arthemise Burke (Maiden: Fortier) Death 1994 Great Uncle: John Michael Burke, Montana

Pay(ie)ment Family Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  MarleneAnders...

Surnames > Payment

...Payment,married Delphine LaVallee.My Grt.,Grt.,Grt.,Grt.grandfather was Francois X.,married Josephete Fortier.My Grt.,Grt.,Grt.,Grt.,Grt.grandfather was Joseph Payment married Marguerite Meloche.Next,Joseph ...

Moïse Paiement Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Louise

Surnames > Payment

...June 26 1882 Parents: François Paiement b. 20 March 1781 in Ste-Geneviève, PQ m. Josette Fortier 30 July 1804 in Pointe-Claire, PQ. d. 13 December 1843 in Ste-Geneviève Grand-parents: Josep...

Moise Payment Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  MarleneAnders...

Surnames > Payment

...Payment,and his Father was Francis Xavier Payment,and then on to Francois X. Payment that married Josette Fortier,and then the rest is the same.Let me know more about your grandfather,Azarie Paiement,also wh...

Forcier Posted on: 03 Aug 2000, by  shirleyfortie...

Surnames > Forcier

...Godin and Julie Joyal Ok? We have most of the county books in the New Bedford Public Library. Shirley Fortier

trace of my father, lawrence pfeffer Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by kenneth pfeffer

Surnames > Pfeffer

...his relatives were supposedly from austria. i had 2 brothers, John (Jack)and L.J.(Larry) i attended Fortier Hi as did my brother Jack who attended Tulane. My mother's name was Ethel. I had 2 aunt Margarites,...

Bazinet Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by Luc Deschamps

Surnames > Bazinet

...4.Jean-Baptiste mar. Delphine Ménard Jan 08 1872 at Clarence Creek, Ontario. 5.Charles mar.Glephire Fortier June 10 1867 at Clarence Creek, Ontario. and mar. Domithilde Henri Sept 01 1889 at Clarence C...

Obituary Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by  raymil

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Red Lake

...morning of paralysis. She was stricken Sunday but had had previous strokes. She was born as Melvina Fortier, July 4, 1859, in Massachusetts. She was first married to Julien Payment who died some ten years ag...

LOOKING FOR DAD Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by KATHLENE LOPEZ-MARTIN

Surnames > Maxwell

...ALMOST 10 YEARS. HE IS 6'0". WEARS GLASSES, VERY THIN. USED TO LIVE IN CT, PA. BEST FRIEND IS RAY FORTIER. WHEREEVER HE IS, HIS DAUGHTER IS A GOOD REASON. THANK YOU

Zotique Gauthier Christina Anderson Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by  Cyprien_G

Surnames > Gauthier

Ascendance de Zotique Gauthier, époux de Christina Anderson. 1. ZOTIQUE-JEAN-BTE GAUTHIER n. 1877-02-10, m. 1916-01-18, à ON ST-CHARLES, CHRISTINA ANDERSON. Parents 2. JEAN-BAPTISTE GAUTHI...

Begin Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by Richard

Surnames > Begin

...your brother-in-law Marcel Bégin married to Gisele Caouette? If so, Lucien Bégin and Laurette Fortier are his parents and your parents would be Adelard Caouette and Zenaïde Petit. Aren't they?...

Renaudin, Frank Jr. Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Darlene Schnatz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Jefferson

...was born in New Orleans and lived in Jefferson Parish for about 50 years. He was a graduate of Alcee Fortier High School and Louisiana State University. In his youth, he spent his summers working on the Tenn...

chalut Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  achalut

Surnames > Rouleau

...octobre 1724 M. Louise Lussier François Chalut (Chanteloup) Montréal 10 Juin 1706 M. Marthe Fortier Jean Chalut De St ursicin de Cahors Guyennne Jeanne Piambert

Jean-Baptiste ARCHAMBAULT m. Lucie POIRIER Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by CLAUDE JUTRAS

Surnames > Archambault

...Forcier) And: Jean-Baptiste Archambeault (vf Lucie Poirier) m.22 sept 1862 at St-Pierre-de-Sorel Julie Fortier (ve Joseph Beauchemin) Thank for your help Claude Jutras

Albert Charette b. 15 Jun 1895 Acton Val, Que, CAN, d.23 Sept 1955 Northampton, Hampshire, MA Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  sudown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampshire

...Rev. Jules Berournay, assistant pastor, as celebrant. Bearers were Eddie Pichette of this city, Romeo Fortier of Leeds and William Pichette of Florence, all nephews. George Beaudoin of this city. Burial was ...

FORTIER and CAILLEUX Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by Marj Swies

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Regina

Researching FORTIER and CAILLEUX in Balcarres area1850-1880 more or less. Would like to connect with anyone with information on these lines.

Albert Charette b. 15 Jun 1895 Acton Val, Que, CAN, d. 23 Sept 1955 Northampton, Hampshire, MA Posted on: 03 Sep 2000, by  sudown

Surnames > Gagnon

...Rev. Jules Berournay, assistant pastor, as celebrant. Bearers were Eddie Pichette of this city, Romeo Fortier of Leeds and William Pichette of Florence, all nephews. George Beaudoin of this city. Burial was ...

response Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by  raymil

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Red Lake

...possible that they might have been related, however, Jacques Boutain b1813, married abt 1840 to Marcelline Fortier b1821, was born in Canada and had two sons who were born in Charles City, Iowa. They (the so...

BENOIT of Worcester Co., MA Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by Danielle Stankaitis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Worcester

...if there appears to be a connection. I am showing: Prosper Joseph BENOIT born 1874 married Angelina FORTIER born 1877. They had 8 children Ellene, Angeliana (1895-1948), Joseph Prosper (1896-1945), Emma (18...

Joseph PAULHUS b.Canada - m.bef.1868 - Marie FORCIER Posted on: 19 Sep 2000, by beth mullery

Surnames > Paulhus

my great-great grandfather was born in canada-joseph paulhus he married a marie forcier. one of their children were narcisse (nelson) paulhus,born 8/17/1868. if you have any info on him, please email ...

Therese Dumas Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by R.Plante, Sorel.

Surnames > Dumas

...and Thérèse Jolain in St-Ours, Jan. 27, 1783. Nicolas Dumas, son of Nicolas and Marie-Anne Fortier married Thérèse Garant daughter of Michel and Therese Aubert In St-Ours, on Feb 2nd 1783...

Gigliotti - Help Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by Dee Simpson

Surnames > Gigliotti

...evidently was changed from Gigliotti sometime after the family moved here from Italy. He married Delia Fortier July 27th, 1921 in Adams, Mass. Sometime later they moved to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania (Beechview)...

Babineau Surname Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Norm Daigneault

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Counties > Merrimack

...bp=03 Apr 1899 gp=Eugene Henaire & Mary Aube. Gaudiose Adelare b=11 Sep 1900 bp=18 Sep 1900 gp=Gaud. Fortier & Phoebe Beauchemin. Clarina m Alfred Maheu s/o Henry Maheu & Philomene Patoine on 07 ...

Francis X. Payment Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Denise Ojibway

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Intertribal > Michigan

...St. Genevieve, Quebec, Canada. Parents Joseph PAYMENT and Marguerite MELOCHE. He married Marie Josette FORTIER. 3. Francis/Francois Xavior PAYMENT III born 29 Jan 1849 in Rigaud, Quebec, Canada. Parents Fra...

Jean-Baptise PARADIS Desneiges Cote Family Posted on: 09 Oct 2000, by Helene Halstead (nee Boulet)

Surnames > Paradis

...Napoleon Boulet on Feb 8, 1876 at La Patrie, PQ. at a double wedding with her sister Philomene to Joseph Fortier. Does anyone have any history on this family??

Robin Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  peggyblick

Localities > North America > Canada > General

Searching for info on Joseph Robins's family from Ansonville, Ontario; had a sister Germaine who married Hector Fortier in Rumford, Me. Any info would be great. Thanks

Robin Family, Ansonville Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  peggyblick

Localities > North America > Canada > General

Searching for info on Joseph Robins's family from Ansonville, Ontario; had a sister Germaine who married Hector Fortier in Rumford, Me. Any info would be great. Thanks

Benoit's in MA Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  BrianChenever...

Surnames > Benoit

...for any information about Prosper Benoit born August 30 1874 and died June 1922,he married Angelina Fortier in Ma. They gave birth to Elaine Clara Benoit in Southbridge ma on 28 August 1920. Any information ...

Marie Leduc Cyrille Fournier Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by  Lucie1955

Surnames > Leduc

Here is what I have on these names : Marie Leduc (daughter of Antoine Leduc Elisabeth Booth), m. 24 sep 1882, at Central Falls (N-D chuch), RIS, USA, to Cyrille Fournier. Her father : Antoine Leduc...

Carrier Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by Ron Fortier

Surnames > Carrier

...I don't know what the name means ! I will find out though ! Are we "Neighbors" ??? Ron Fortier Ellsworth,ME

Carrier/Currier Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by Ron Fortier

Surnames > Carrier

...currier name as a middle name in her honor . Possibly you are running into the same problem ?? Ron Fortier

Children of Théoph. Morin and Marie Blais Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  JeanMarieMatt...

Surnames > Morin

Hi Mike: I did find two children: a. Clément married M.-Paule Fortier at St-Isidore on 16 Sep 1944; and b. Georges-Henri Married Rose-Annette Lacasse on 15 Oct 1945 at St-Henri de Lauzon. There might...

Children of Théoph. Morin and Marie Blais Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  JeanMarieMatt...

Surnames > Morin

Hi Mike: I did find two children: a. Clément married M.-Paule Fortier at St-Isidore on 16 Sep 1944; and b. Georges-Henri Married Rose-Annette Lacasse on 15 Oct 1945 at St-Henri de Lauzon. There might...

Surnames > Morin

Blouin and Guyon Posted on: 02 Nov 2000, by  Pepperdog

Surnames > Blouin

Hi I descend from both Catherine Blouin m. Claude Guyon and her sister, Francoise m Charles Fortier. I also descend from Claude Guyon's aunt, Barbe Guyon m Pierre Paradis. All my research can be found on Anc...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.