Search the Boards

Search Results for "Redfern" - 2,182 Messages

per page

Obituary Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by  BobbieBold

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Delaware

Pete, Thanks for your help

Mays in Australia Posted on: 01 May 2000, by Libby Hobbs

Surnames > May

Hi Kim, It is so great to hear that someone else is researching the same surname as yourself. I was so happy to hear from you. Unfortunately I don't think they are the same family though..... I am res...

MACLENDON 2 Posted on: 02 May 2000, by john garner

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ross & Cromarty > General

Carolyn, Something I missed -- The author of the book, "The McLendons of Anson Co. (S.C.) 1696-1957 is given as Rosalind Redfern. This should help. Happy searching. John

Hillier of Philadelphia Posted on: 06 May 2000, by Donald Hillier

Surnames > Hillier

...Looking for info on the following Richard J. Hillier son Joseph William Hillier,(1873) married Carrie Redfern children Joseph William jr.(1895) and daughter Evalyn. Joseph Sr listed in 1900 Philadephia direc...

James B. Long Posted on: 17 May 2000, by  MarlaG51

Surnames > Long

...in my line married first to Mary Ann Herrin. They had no children. His second marriage was to Jemima Redfern. They had several children, including Nancy Elizabeth born in Bond Co, IL in 1848.

Johanna Hayes and Martin Hartigan Posted on: 20 May 2000, by Roger Wilcox

Surnames > Hayes

...their children in Circleville, Ohio and know that they lived in the New Lexington, Ohio area [possibly Redfern, Ohio] in the late 1800's. Any assistance with be gratefully received. Roger Wilcox: Zanesvill...

Offutt's listed in Marriage Records Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by  David_Offutt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grayson

...Marriage Records for Grayson County Offutt, David E. to Riddle, Nancy K. 7/12/1980 Offutt, Elmo M. II to Redfern, Delorse G. 8/1/1975 Offutt, Joe E. to Edding, Roxann 5/10/1996 Offutt, Kevin L. to Hanks, Pa...

Book Store in Philadelphia Posted on: 11 Jun 2000, by  audie99

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Philadelphia

...Sarah Ann BUCKLEY b 9 Nov 1840 d 1 O ct1898 m Conrad,(Coryell)? Farmer? Hamilton, Ontario 18?? Amelia Redfern BUCKLEY b 20 Apr 1843 d 28 Oct1866 John Edwin BUCKLEY b 26 Jul ...

Barnsdale-Stevens Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by Tony Stevens

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...Barnsdale who married John Stevens in 1878 in Brighton, Vic. Her parents were Robert Barnsdale d: 1886 Redfern,NSW Ref 5465 and Sarah Ann Lucus d: 1893 Redfern,NSW Ref 12781. They m: 1855,Brighton, Victoria, Ref 31...

Redfern/Routh Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Devera

Surnames > Routh

Hello Michael, I am not sure what exactly you are wanting to find. My tree has a Martha Redfern born to James Redfern and ?. She married into the Routh tree. Her husband was Jacob Routh born 1745 in Randolph County...

John and Sarah Routh Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Devera

Surnames > Routh

Hello Jean, I too have decended from John and Sarah Routh John was born 1812 in Sevier Co., Tennessee. He died before 1860. Sarah, who's last name I have not been able to find, was born 1812 in Tennes...

Birth, Marriage, Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  BobbieBold

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

I am looking for relatives of John Henry Redfern and Frank I. Haigh. John H. Redfern married Mary Greenwood and they had a son Wm.Henry Redfern. John's parents were Thomas and Margaret Redfern. They emigrated to the U.S.around 1...

Redfern Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  EdithKil

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Warwickshire > General

I am looking for info about this family. John Redfern, a stone mason, born about 1795. He had 2 children that I know of--Anne (Hannah)born about 1822, who married Matthew Pyett, a fitter, and was living on C...

Lucy (Hopkins) Redfern Posted on: 05 Jul 2000, by  donalma1

Surnames > Hopkins

Am looking for information on and descendents of Comar and Lucy Redfern. Last known address was Arizona. Please contact donalma@poncacity.net

Rivers of Massachusetts and Maine Posted on: 11 Jul 2000, by  AlisonB

Surnames > Rivers

...1961. Had 2 sons 1)Merle d. age 21. 2) Laroyce b.3/9/1899, d.July 1951. married to (1st wife) Edith Redfern Rivers Cole, (2nd wife) Dorothy (? maiden name) Cooper Rivers. Children, Franklin, Laroyce, Kenneth...

Anna Blanche Drake Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  Chuck_Tilman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Allen

...the home; a brother, James drake, Davenport; and three sisters, Mrs. Edna Potter, Iola, Mrs. Eurith Redfern, Iola, and Mrs. Verna Rousselo, Kansas City, Kansas. Funeral services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday a...

Eurith M. Drake Posted on: 12 Jul 2000, by  Chuck_Tilman

...clipping (Iola, Allen County, Kansas) (note - date of death -October 13, 1972) "Mrs. Eurith M. Redfern, 71, Route 3, Iola, died Monday at the Allen County Hospital where she had been taken after becomi...

Granny Helen Pearl REDFERN Posted on: 16 Jul 2000, by  michaelpgoad

Surnames > Goad

Granny Helen Pearl REDFERN, 77 In the early hours of Saturday, July 26, 1997, the city of Maricopa lost another resident Granny, 77. This time Helen Granny Redfern passed away to her second battle with cancer. Gra...

Jessie B. Redfern Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by Howard Grisso

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Creek

REDFERN, Jessie Sapulpa Herald, Creek Co., OK 02-06-1990 Services for Jessie B. Redfern, 86, were Saturday at Reed-Culver Chapel in Tahlequah. Burial was at Tahlequah City Cemetery. She died Wednesday in Sapulpa...

Lyndon Redfern Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  Chuck_Tilman

Publication Date: January 20, 1999 Source: The Kansas City Star Obituary: Lyndon E. Redfern, 74, Bentonville, AR, died Monday, January 18, 1999, at St. Mary's Rogers Memorial Hospital, Rogers, AR. Funeral se...

Dixie L. Andree Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  Chuck_Tilman

Publication Date: July 09, 1992 Source: The Kansas City Star Page: C3; C4 Obituary: DIXIE L. REDFERN Dixie Lee Redfern, 64, Hollister, Mo., formerly of Kansas City, died July 7, 1992, at the home. Services will be ...

William Sterling- PA ,IL Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  abfarn

Surnames > Sterling

Linda, Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, I don't think it's the same William. What I have below is primarily from the LDS site, and I have found other things wrong there. I know you aren't resea...

Rivers Family of Cape Cod, MA Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by  AlisonB

Surnames > Rivers

...from Cape Cod Mass. My father is Franklin. Grandfather Laroyce Rivers (d.1951), 1st marriage to Edith Redfern (d.198?), they had 3 sons and 1 daughter. 2nd marriage to Dorothy (d.199?) (maiden name unknown, ...

Bowmans from Magherafelt Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by  @@jbbbowman@k...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Londonderry > General

In about 1825, three brothers James, Benjamin, and Robert Bowman emigrated to York County, Ontario, Canada. They settled in the Markham Township area. I am looking for descendants of these three broth...

Routh/Ruth Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by  SusanLRuth

Surnames > Routh

...was Lee Francis Ruth son of Henry ROuth of Bradley Tenn.I have the line from Jacob Routh and Martha Redfern. I am trying to find out if the Henry Routh born to Francis Marion Routh is my great grandfath...

John Cornelius McRae Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  pnelson6570

Surnames > McRae

...John Cornelius and wife Laura Emilne Huntly. They were Archibald,Homer,John Addison,Mary Jane McRae Redfern,James David,Eliza Caroline(Callie),Hugh and the last one was my Grandfather,Benjamin Franklin McRae...

Adice Fontaine Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by Muriel Redfern

Surnames > Cote

...Stratford, PQ. Wife, Elizabeth Morrissette. Please contact me, I have further information. Thank you. M. Redfern

Obits Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  BobbieBold

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Delaware

I am looking for an Obituary for Frederick A. Redfern, Who died May 31, 1925 in Chester, Pa. Delaware County. I would also like to find out if he owned any property while he lived in Pa. Frederick worked for...

Looking For Info Posted on: 20 Aug 2000, by  blpthr

Surnames > Routh

Would like to find the parents of Joseph Routh b: abt 1747 in NC. He married Mary Redfern/Redfearn abt 1765. Also if anyone has information on his death date and place please help. Thanks Nicolle

GREENWOOD Ashton under Lyne > USA Posted on: 22 Aug 2000, by  BobbieBold

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

...Greenwoods moved to Rhode Island U.S.A. as Adults. I am looking to confirm that this Mary married John Henry Redfern 5/9/1841, Whose parents were Thomas and Martha Redfern.Thanks for any help.

Redfern/Routh Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Tammy

Surnames > Routh

I have a John Redfern Routh who was born in 1818 or 1819, parents were James Routh 1780-1846 and Rebecca Gower 1780-1850.

ROUTH Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by Cassandra Minter Williams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Dade

...have any data in your files regarding Joseph Routh b. abt 1747 NC - died in Jefferson Co., TN -m- Molly Redfern in NC, she b. 4 May 1749, d. 18 Mar 1840 Henry Co., IN? Their daughter Martha Routh -m- Samuel ...

Joseph Routh Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  SusanLRuth

Surnames > Routh

...am still looking through it to figure it all out but I wanted to send you what I have already. Mary Redfern was born May 4, 1749 in NC. She was the sister of Martha who married Josephs brother Jacob (my line...

Routh Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  blpthr

Surnames > Routh

Hi Devera: I am descended from Mary Redfern daughter of Joseph Routh and Rachel ? Mary also married into the Routh family. She married Joseph which I believe is Jacob's brother. If you want any info on her ...

1905 BONDVILLE PRECINCT, RED WILLOW, NE LAND OWNERS Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Sherrie Dack

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Red Willow

...James McKEOWN, Mary MEYERS, Elizabeth MEYERS, Lizzie NEUHALFEN, John NEWMAN, Ernest F. PODOLSKI, Rudolf REDFERN, Aaron H. REINERS, Herman ROEDEL, Gustav A. ROEDEL, Mary SCHAMEL, Hannah M. SCHLUTSMEIER, Carl ...

1905 DANBURY PRECINCT, RED WILLOW, NE LAND OWNERS Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Sherrie Dack

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Red Willow

...PLUMB, George T. PLUMB, Hiram C. PLUMB, Perry POWELL, Marion PRYOR, Priscilla PUELZ, Charles PUELZ, Otto REDFERN, Aaron H. REED, Almeron RICKER, Lizzie P. RITTENHOUSE, ...

1905 GERVER PRECINCT, RED WILLOW, NE LAND OWNERS Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by Sherrie Dack

ALBRECHT, Eliz J. ALTHOUSE, Milton D. AMBER, Henry ANDREWS, Geo. F. ARNOLD, Matthias BENJAMIN, Lillian E. BENJAMIN, Travis W. BERNDT, Herman BERNDT, Methilda BOYD, John G. BOYD, Otto CALKINS, John CAR...

Routh/Redfern Posted on: 28 Aug 2000, by Nicolle Elster

Surnames > Routh

Hello Nicolle, It is my understanding that Jacob was an only child. Mary and Martha Redfern were sisters. I do not know where Joseph fits in but he married Mary Redfern and had nine children. Susannah, Edward, Jame...

Illonois Brannons Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by Jerald L. Brannon (Jerry)

Surnames > Brannon

...And Bertha Brannon in Sandoval ILL. He had a brother Sam and sister Mary. My Father Leroy married Ruby Redfern in OKla.later settled in Texas. I would appreciate any information.

Decendants of John S. Brannnon Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by Jerald L. Brannon (Jerry)

Surnames > Brannon

My father Leroy was born in 1901 to John and Bertha Brannon in Sandoval Ill. He Married Ruby Redfern in Okla. Later settled in Texas. Could John be a decandent of John S from Ireland.

Willinghams Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by Martha Roper

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Carter

I am searching for information regarding the family of my gggrandfather Andrew Jackson Willingham who married Ella Luerietta Reileigh.

Greenwoods Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by  BobbieBold

Surnames > Greenwood

...with Mary Greenwood also born and baptized in that area. Mary's Mother was Martha. Mary married John H. Redfern and they came to the U.S. around 1847. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Bobbie

John Moore (and Mary), Stonemason of Sydney, Australia Posted on: 06 Sep 2000, by  Kenneth M Bak...

Surnames > Moore

...and 1890 - John Moore, Stonemason, Fennell St, Paramatta. 1890 - John Moore, Stonemason, 69 George St, Redfern (address in 1885 given as 39 George Street). I beleive either of these families was related in s...

Bowman/Redfern from Magherafelt Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by  @@jbbbowman@k...

Surnames > Mullholland

...County Derry to the Markham area in Ontario, Canada. Their parents were Benjamin Bowman and Margaret Redfern. James is my gggrandfather. I am looking for descendants of any of these three brothers.

Valentine W. Hagler -Civil war, Illinois Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  elsettamaea

Surnames > Hagler

...19,1894 married 1- Mary -, who died 7 March 1873 in Bond Co.,Ilinois 2- Nov 12, 1873, Lucinda Denby nee Redfern at Taylorville, Illinois No children by second wife. There is a copy of the soliders will in th...

Redferns Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by  kathleenpears...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Marquette

I am looking for someone who might have information on the Negaunee area of Marquette County Michigan. My family lived in Negaunee for a while( abt 1880), and then moved to the Iron Cliff about 5 mile...

My English Roots Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by Mary Claire Redfern

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > General

...Raleigh, NC, USA, and I'm looking for information regarding the earliest appearance of the name Redfearn or Redfern. I've done a bit of sleuthing and know that the name first appeared as Thomas de redfern or redfea...

WILD FAMILY TREE Posted on: 23 Sep 2000, by G & M EVANS

Surnames > Wild

...PETERSHAM NSW ARTHUR H. D; 1931 ASHFIELD NSW, MARRIED 1915 TO EMMA F. MORGAN CLARA ELIZABETH D; 1942 REDFERN NSW. FRANK LACEY D; ...

Gentry Reunion Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by Ruth Shupp

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Crawford

Hello Kathleen, I too wish I could of been at the Gentry Reunion. Is it held in Crawford County? Is it held every year on a certain date? Thank you for the information on Howard I plan to write him. ...

William Henry and Mary Redfern, Reunion Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by DUGGER Reunion

Surnames > Dugger

01 Oct 2000 The William Henry and Mary "Polly" Redfern DUGGER --REUNION -- will be at Terry Park club House, the third Sunday of June 2001, which is located about one mile east of Palmyra,Illin...

per page
© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.