Search the Boards

Search Results for "Caddell" - 1,106 Messages

per page

Marion Lee SherrillI Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by M.Hofman

Surnames > Sherrill

My Grandfather Was Marion Lee Sherrillm married to Margaret Louise Caddell. He had brothers named Will, one named Ed(He lived in Concord,N.C.)and one named John.He was a school Teacher in one room schoohouse...

RILEY/CADDELL Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by Donnie Caddell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wilson

...Riley worked with her older brothers in the late 30's or early 40's. Later she married Charles Odie Caddell, who was a first cousin of this Riley. At the time she married she did not know that they were cous...

RILEY/CADDELL/MORROW Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by  @@RanchTX@aol...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wilson

...in Gonzales County, TX William Henry's son William Walter RILEY (1875 - 1952) married Sarah Caroline CADDELL (1873 - 1920) Sarah was the daughter of Wiley Dotson CADDELL (1844 - 1944) and Louisa KNETSCH (1853 - 1...

Looking for Jason and Rachel Smith, VA Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by Barbara Smith

Surnames > Smith

...Rachel L. Smith (DOB 7/24/80). Last known address was in Glen Allen, VA. Mother's name is Cathy Lynn Caddell Smith, father is Raymond E. Smith. If anybody knows anything about them, please reply.

John C. Cooley Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by Patsy Seekins

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Westmeath > General

I am looking for information on John C. Cooley who lived in Halifax County, North Carolina. His wife's name was Martha ? I am trying to find out information on him so I will know where he came from. I...

Glasscock-Campbell Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by  xxjackglassco...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Franklin

Circa 1809 James Glasscock b.1784, son of John Melton Glascock and Mary 'Polly' Caddell married Martha Campbell, parents unknown. Any info on this family appreciated. In about 1816 the family moved on to Bib...

East Texas Connections Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by Talia

Surnames > Starling

concerning your east texas connection, I am also researching on Rusk County for the Names Caddell and devereux. I have had very good results. Have run across Blantons, some Johnsons, and a few gaston (spell...

Re: Preston Doughty - Corpus Christi Posted on: 11 Aug 2000, by  @@gen_ren@yah...

Surnames > Doughty

...just south of San Antonio. Who is our common ancestor? I descend from Joseph Doughty who married Mary Caddell, through their son, Benjamin Franklin Doughty. Preston Doughty is still living in Corpus Christi...

East Texas Connection Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by to Tahlie

Surnames > Starling

...Tahlie, saw your e mail. I heard about the reunion you attended I am researching and doing a book on the Caddell family. My great grandfather married helen devereux, who lived on a plantation in rusk co. We...

Sidney Julien Devereux Family in texas Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by Lynnda caddell Stephens

Surnames > Devereux

...grandfather. It is wonderful to hear that there are other decendents of Devereux. We are planning a hugh Caddell/ Devereux Reunion. Let us know if you are interested in hearing more about the family. The oth...

AUSTIN Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by  dacaddell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Unknown

HI, WELL, I SURE AM HOPING THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE SOME INFO!!!!!! I TAKE FROM YOUR MESSAGE THAT, AT ONE TIME THERE WAS A PLACE OR A TOWN THAT WAS IN NEW YORK AND THEN IN PENN. AFTER ALL THESES YEARS, YOU...

Campbell-Glasscock information Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  xxjackglassco...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Franklin

Interested in exchanging information concerning GLASCOCK - CAMPBELL - GLASSCOCK = CADDELL. jAMES gLASSCOCK MARRIED mARTHA cAMPBELL IN Franklin Co, GA circa 1804 or 1807?

Mixon and Mixson Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  trudy29461

Surnames > Mixon

...4,1844--Oct 30,1913 he married Sarah Lofton b-May 6,1860-- Nov 30,1944.;Frances married John Triplette Caddell. My g-grandmother on my father side was Laney Lorine Mixon born Oct 18,1885--July 25,1885,mar...

Hans Caddell Posted on: 02 Sep 2000, by  xxesopus

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

Correction: According to copies of deeds recently sent to me, the father of Jane Caddell Pack was Hans Caddell of Liverpool, (not Thomas as shown in Burke's.) Hans, who had died by 1754, was a merchant. Hans had ot...

Glasscock/Terrell Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by  xxjackglassco...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Marion

...Glasscock family #99. Samantha's g-parents were John(6) M. Glasscock, Sr., of Moore Co, NC, and Mary 'Polly' Caddell of Craven Co, NC. Samantha's line starts with Thomas(1) Glasscocke arriving in VA circa 16...

Samuel Davis Posted on: 25 Sep 2000, by  rsowers1310

Surnames > Davis

...source (undocumented) that Samuel's parents were Hiram Davis(Wythe or Giles counties) and Elizabeth Caddell Davis (Pulaski county). Do you have any information on Jacob? parents? birth?

Starling Posted on: 08 Oct 2000, by Tahlie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Rusk

Hi, What Starling names do you have in your tree. An uncle of mine was married to a Willie Caddell. My family is from Rusk Co. Email me maybe we can help each other. How is the reunion coming? Tahlie

James Banks Caddell Posted on: 19 Oct 2000, by Dave C.

Topics > Royalty and Nobility > General

Looking for information on this individual, all his known relations, any family tree information.

CLIFTON, Andrew Benjamin "Ben" Posted on: 31 Oct 2000, by  SMcCurry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Otero

Fowler Tribune - Thursday, October 5, 2000 CLIFTON Funeral services for Andrew Benjamin "Ben" Clifton, 80, of Fowler, were held Monday, Oct. 2 at the First Baptist Church with the Rev. Fre...

Seale, Mary Alice Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by  lks_friday

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Milam

...charter member of Central Christian Church. She was preceded in death by her daughter, Belinda Seale Caddell, in 1994. Survivors: Husband of 55 years, Hayden B. Seale of Fort Worth; son-in-law, Jerry Caddell of A...

Caudill vs Caudillo Posted on: 26 Dec 2000, by Chad R. Caudill

Surnames > Caudillo

...Thane of Cawdor.The name is spelled and pronounced so many different ways it ain't even funny.Theres Caddell,Caddel,Cadell,Caddle,Cadle,Cadwell,Caudell,Caudill,Cattell and others.I'm a bit stunned.I started ...

Caudill vs Caudillo Posted on: 26 Dec 2000, by Chad R. Caudill

Surnames > Caudillo

...Thane of Cawdor.The name is spelled and pronounced so many different ways it ain't even funny.Theres Caddell,Caddel,Cadell,Caddle,Cadle,Cadwell,Caudell,Caudill,Cattell and others.I'm a bit stunned.I started ...

Rountrees of Whitley Co., KY Posted on: 31 Dec 2000, by  hudgo

Surnames > Rountree

Hi Tina, I also descend from the Rountree family of Whitley Co., KY. Mary T.C. Rountree married Calvin Barnes Caddell. Please contact me at hudgo@medt.com. Mary Lou Hudson

Shadrach Maness Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by Joan Patterson Blessing

Surnames > Maness

...Shadrach. Are you Jerry's Sister.? I would love to hear from you My Granddmother was Margaret Louise Caddell .She married Marion L.Sherrill. They call her Aunt Mag. She raised my Brotherand I. E-mail me at c...

Wiley Hammett Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  momeager

Surnames > Hammett

...it Wiley that married to Grace Hawken. My side is on his son James calvin Hammett who married Sarah Caddell. If you would like the information that I have I could e-mail I it to you. I would like the Infroma...

Isaac Parker, Sr. Posted on: 13 Feb 2001, by  JacqueOtts51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Bibb

...by R. M. Ilvain and A. R. P. Conwill who reside in said county of Bibb and also attested by John W. Caddell who resides in the County of Houston & State of Texas in which your petitioner as he verily bel...

Another one; Thomas Fielston Scott York Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by Shirley Dolen

Surnames > York

...Graysville or Adamsville AlL 9-28-1912. Her parents were Jesse Thomas York b 6-14-1869 and Ruth Ann Caddell. Jesse Thomas York's parents were William Wiley York b 9-11-1848 and Nicie Robbins. William Wiley Y...

Clay Family Posted on: 18 Mar 2001, by  Gil Allison

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Erath

...area too. I understand there is an Erath County Clay family: William Clay who married Sarah Frances Caddell, they had son Joseph Birch Clay who had a daughter, Inal Orean Clay that married Thomas John Spenc...

CADDELL Family - Bibb County Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  NinaStokes327

Bits and pieces of correspondence and legal papers regarding the CADDELL family are located in a box that was found in an old home in Centreville, Alabama. I'm scanning in the paperwork one page at a time. T...

Caddells in Bibb County, AL Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  NinaStokes327

Bits and pieces of correspondence and legal papers regarding the CADDELL family are located in a box that was found in an old home in Centreville, Alabama. I'm scanning in the paperwork one page at a time. T...

JOHNSON family Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by  luvs2ridefar2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Etowah

I have that Thomas Marion was also married to Saphronia "Froney" Caddell Mitchell. That is from Rootsweb, Ancestors of Travis Hardin. I do not any supporting evidence. I have his other wife as Susa...

maria stephens newfoundland Posted on: 14 May 2001, by Doreen Caddell-Letain

Surnames > Stephens

...newfoundland, parents born in same, immigrated from nfld to nova scotia in 1871. Maria married Robert N. Caddell and had 8 children including 2 sets of twins. She died in 1943. If you know anything about t...

i too search for stephens imm Posted on: 14 May 2001, by Doreen Caddell-Letain

Surnames > Stephens

I am looking for a Maria Stephens who immigrated to Nova Scotia in 1871. She married Robert Nelson Caddell and had a family. In Maitland, Hants county, Novva scotia I found one family of Stevens in 1871 cens...

Anderson County Obits for Stratton Posted on: 21 May 2001, by  imabluejacket

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Anderson

...suffering an apparent heart attack at the Ralph Dennis Grocery, according to the Deputy Corner David Caddell. A native of Amderson Co., she was the d/o the late Rev. John Morton and Mayme Stratton and member...

Ila Flinchum Caddell Obituary Posted on: 03 Jun 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

The Courier-Tribune--Ashboro,NC CARTHAGE - Ila Flinchum Caddell, 98, formerly of 105 Monroe St., died Sunday, Feb. 11, 2001, at Pinelake Health and Rehabilitation Center, Carthage. Funeral service will be ...

DOWNING Family Posted on: 30 Jun 2001, by  Tim Chambers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Caldwell

...married Alice M. GAYLORD 1882 September Caldwell Co., MO Milton F. DOWNING b. abt 1865 IL married Mary E. CADDELL 1884 August Grundy Co., MO Jessie M. DOWNING b. 22 Feb 1870 IL married John W. SCOTT 1890 Nov...

Re: Ancestors Posted on: 01 Jul 2001, by  PRFAM

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Nairnshire > General

marie, how do you know that james banks caddell was born in scotland? the info that i have gotten says he was born in ireland..... i would appreciate the help cori caddel

Chiles/Childs/ Youngs Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by  bpg421

Surnames > Chiles

William B. Chiles b:1840 marr: Ann Eliza Young 1865 Giles,TN. Had about 12 children all born TN. Found them in TX 1900 Ellis Co. Some children's names are: James b: 1880, Robert L. b:Diana,TN 1882, ...

CADDELL Posted on: 17 Aug 2001, by  Boards

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Franklin

Elizabeth Ann Caddell Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Retired employee of the Kentucky Pharmaceutical Association, Frankfort, Kentucky Born: Anderson County, Kentucky Died: Sunday, at Heritage Hall Care Center, La...

Re: great,great,grandfather Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by  panacher

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

...microfilm images. This is what I've discovered. There was an Alice Bazen who married Andrew Jackson Caddell (born July 03, 1865 in Moore Co., NC) died in Berkeley, SC. In searching for all variations of A...

Downing KY>IL>MO Posted on: 13 Sep 2001, by  Tim Chambers

Surnames > Downing

...married Alice M. GAYLORD 1882 September Caldwell Co., MO Milton F. DOWNING b. abt 1865 IL married Mary E. CADDELL 1884 August Grundy Co., MO Jessie M. DOWNING b. 22 Feb 1870 IL married John W. SCOTT 1890 Nov...

Re: bason/hayes Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by Elizabeth Cannon

Surnames > Bason

...1871 - .... 3 Annie Bazen 1874 - .... 3 [1] Alice Lineau Bazen 1874 - ........ +[2] Andrew Jackson Caddell 1865 - ....... 4 [3] Emily V Caddell 1890 - . 2 Westley M Bazen 1852 - ..... +Emily 1840 - .... 3...

Who is JAMES SINGLETON :b. c1730s NC? Posted on: 21 Sep 2001, by  bcaddell

Surnames > Singleton

CADDELL-SINGLETON: The family pages of the Bible contain the following birth records (exact spellings listed in bible). James SINGLETON Family: Sarah Singleton, dau of James Singleton b. 27 Mar 1761 Samuel Singlet...

Help!! I need an obit from 1901 - Can anyone in Kaufman Cnty help? Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by Deborah Cook

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Kaufman

...did not have any newspapers before 1903. Also looking for death date and other info on Minnie Mae (Caddell) Jackson. Any help appreciated. I am in California and will also trade lookups, etc. with anyone i...

Re: JAMES FAMILIES Posted on: 17 Oct 2001, by  debtaff

Surnames > James

In your research, have you come across any information about the little girl, Mary Caddell (age 1), who appears with the Alexander Hill and Frances Curb James family on the 1880 Bibb County census? Also, ar...

PETER MCKENZIE & JANET CADDELL Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by Martine Saunders

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Lanarkshire (Glasgow) > General

I would like to trace descendants of PETER MCKENZIE (shoemaker) & JANET CADDELL married 7 October 1810 in Glasgow. Peter & Janet had two sons, Thomas born 20 Feb 1812 and Peter born 22 Dec 1813. I ...

McLoud and Dale Cemetaries Posted on: 22 Nov 2001, by  MaryLavarnway...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Pottawatomie

Does anyone know of a contact address for those in possession of information of people buried in both the McLoud Cemetary and the Dale Cemetary?

Re: CADDELL, MUSE, JACKSON, PIERCE, UNDERWOOD, SIMPSON Posted on: 02 Dec 2001, by Robert M. Griffith

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Unknown

John Caddell m Mary Phillips 1891, Ella 18 m R. B. Coggins 1892, Rosa 25 m F. J. Pierce 1892 , William R. Caddell 60 m Susan Riddle 40 1907. All in Moore Co. N.C.No parents listed for W. R. Caddell.

Etta Thomas Caddell Obit Posted on: 09 Dec 2001, by  mabeone

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Surry

WEST END - Etta Thomas Caddell, 84, of Dowd Road, died Friday, Aug. 13, 1999, at St. Joseph of the Pines in Southern Pines. Funeral service will be 4 p.m. Monday at Bethlehem Baptist Church with the Rev. Ed...

Re: Wilhelm (or William) Edward Knetsch Posted on: 16 Dec 2001, by Danny Spell

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...Louisa, Edward, Clarra, Julius and Otillia. Louisa (b. 29 Jul 1853, d. 1 Jul 1928) married Wiley Dotson CADDELL on 11 Jul 1872. Their children were Sarah, Mary, John, James Martin, Lilly, Rosa E., George J...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.