Search the Boards

Search Results for "Stineman" - 327 Messages

per page

Stineman Posted on: 18 Nov 2000, by  C_Lawton

Surnames > Stineman

...inforamtion on the Stinsman name before 1794 and I am beginning to think the name may have been changed from Stineman or Steinman at some point. Any informtion is appreciated. CJ

Christian Stineman, Chester Co., PA Posted on: 26 Dec 2000, by  PWinthurst725...

Surnames > Stineman

If the Christian Stineman who married Sarah in 1773 is the one who had the children listed by Susan Bernecky, he is not descended from Christian and Ann Regina (Rosen) Stineman. That Christian Stineman was my great x 4 grand...

archie battin Posted on: 29 Dec 2000, by  mouraineb

Surnames > Battin

...still living. The child was probab ly raised by the wife's parents if it lived. Grace's maiden name was Stineman and she was survived by her mother, a brother Dewey and a sister Avis. You might try the census...

FORMAN/STINEMAN/GANNON Posted on: 17 Jan 2001, by  jobrforman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Marshall

...Particularly looking for information about James Forman. He was married to Edith Green. Remarried to Carrie Stineman, daughter of Elias Stineman and Margaret Sell, b. 1856. Carrie had two children before they were m...

Michael Haldeman, Jr. & son, Christopher (Stophel) Holderman & his son, Jacob Holderman of Cov. twp. Posted on: 30 Jan 2001, by  JMurnane77

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Chester

...d.1799; and Christopher( Stophel) d. 1784. All lived in Coventry twp, Chester County, PA. The surnames Stineman and Rowe were the married names of Christopher's sisters. I am hoping for any responses from any...

Archie Jason Battin Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by Carson

Surnames > Battin

This message is for Mouraine or Jennifer. My grandmother Avis Stineman was the sister of Grace Marie Stineman. Do you know where Archie's parents lived at the time of Grace's death. I believe her infant daughter, Ire...

STINEMAN Posted on: 18 Apr 2001, by  Grace_Teeter

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Indiana

Is there anyone who has information about Christian Stineman, Sr. b. 1752 in Holland? In 1809 Christian owned land in Indiana County, PA. His estate papers were filed in Indiana County in 1816. He was married...

Brunz, Lillie May Posted on: 30 May 2001, by  mad_about_gen...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Norton

...resident, died 13 Feb 1994. She was born 19 May 1908 in Osage City, KS to George William and Ida Castella Stineman Hasty. She married (1) Dan Pettit and (2) Jacob Brunz, who died in 1963. Burial in Red Cloud ...

Eve Stineman Posted on: 05 Jun 2001, by  KathleenBurns...

Surnames > Stineman

Would you by any chance know whom Eve Stineman married? email addy is james@moment.net Thanks Kathleen

Sarah Minnette Stineman Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  jgmanage

Surnames > Stineman

My records indicate my ggrandmother Sarah Minnette Stineman (nicknamed "Minnie") was born January 23, 1868, no further info about parents or location. By 1889 she was teaching in Scottdale, Westmore...

Sarah Minnette Stineman Posted on: 06 Jun 2001, by  jgmanage

Surnames > Stineman

I have listed in my geneology a "Sarah Minnette Stineman" born January 23, 1868. By 1889 she was teaching in Scottdale, Westmoreland County, PA. She married William Kough of Uniontown (born in MCl...

McCONAHAY, Wayne Leroy Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Louisa

..."Pete" and Blanche Marshall McConahay, he was born April 6, 1932, at Cairo. He and Lottie Jane Stineman were married May 20, 1952 at Grandview. He attended Wapello schools and served in the U.S. Na...

Wysel family in Wabash Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  countrygal594...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wabash

...Nathanial Shelton d. Wabash, IN; John b 1828 m Mary Hite; Hester m Martin Funk; Alexander b 1819 m Susanna Stineman; Jacob b. 1839 m Lucinda Kiefer; Henry b 1849; Rachel b 1846 m Martin Haines d. 1908; Sarah ...

Re: Daniel Stineman Posted on: 23 Jul 2001, by  patriciagreat...

Surnames > Stineman

...able to get to the message boards for a year, because of family illness. My Great grandmother was Leah Stineman, daughter of Jacob Stineman. I would appreciate any and all information you may have on this line. I wil...

Re: Stineman Posted on: 08 Aug 2001, by  patriciagreat...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Indiana

My great grandmother was a daughter of Jacob Stineman. Her name was Leah Stineman. I can supply you with information on her family. If you have any information, I would appreciate any and all information. My grandmot...

KEMP, Joe Del Posted on: 06 Oct 2001, by  nano53w

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Henry

...morning, September 28, 2001, at his home after a long illness. The son of Harley Paul and Marian Mae Stineman Kemp, he was born September 9, 1938, at Muscatine, IA. Joe married M. Elaine Rock on June 29, 19...

Edward Pierce Posted on: 22 Oct 2001, by amy

Surnames > Stineman

I am searching for Edward Pierce Stimens/Stineman. He was born in Ohio Sept 1859. If anyone has anything close to this please contact me

Stineman of Cambria Co PA on 1850 census Posted on: 24 Oct 2001, by  kamiot

Surnames > Stineman

...looking for family members of the Shoup family. My notes say that Sarah Shoup married John or Daniel Stineman of Cambria County PA and that they later moved to Wabash Indiana. I've found a Daniel and Sarah ...

Re: Alexander Dearmin Posted on: 28 Oct 2001, by  deernaj

Surnames > Dearmin

...b. 6-4-1805 John b. 9-2-1806 m. Mary Reisinger Jacob b. 6-31-1807 m Mary Henry b. 7-31-1807 m Sarah Stineman Sarah b. 9-11-1808 m. John Stake Elizabeth b. 10-17-1809 John Fetterman Margaret b. 2-24-1811 Nancy...

Mary H. Stineman obituary 1968 - Tampa Tribune Posted on: 30 Oct 2001, by  Brian Salmons

Surnames > Stineman

"STINEMAN, MRS. MARY H. - Funeral services for Mrs. Mary H. Stineman, 54, of 2401 S. 77th St., Tampa, will be held this afternoon at 2 p.m. at the Stowers Chapel with Rev. Charles W. Rayburn officiating. Interme...

ROBB, Dorothea McKay Posted on: 20 Nov 2001, by  nano53w

...Pleasant, Alene Cutkomp of Wapello, Barbara Hewitt of Morning Sun, Janelle Buster or Grandview, Beverly Stineman of Grandview, and Mackie Krahl of Des Moines. She was preceded in death by her parents and bot...

Re: Wysel family in Wabash Posted on: 15 Jan 2002, by  countrygal594...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Wabash

...the children you list are in my list of Joseph & Susanna's children, Alexander b. 1819 m. Susanna Stineman, Mary b. 1836 m Nathanial Shelton, Jacob b. 3 July 1839 m. Lucinda Kiefer, Henry b. 1849, Sarah b...

Re: archie jason Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by  mouraineb

Surnames > Battin

...1920 census with Laura. As for Archie Jason - you have his second wife. His first was Grace Marie Stineman married in the summer of 1912 in Peoria, IA. I got that from her obit as the marriage records didn...

Levi Warren May Deacon(s) Eliza Averil + 15 children Posted on: 02 Mar 2002, by  AngelaWarrenT...

Surnames > Deacons

I'm looking for information on Levi Warren who married first to Mary Deacon(s) and 2nd to Eliza Averill. Levi had about 21 children so I am hopeful to find several cousins with more information and c...

Levi Warren Mary Deacon Eliza Averil + 15 children Posted on: 02 Mar 2002, by  AngelaWarrenT...

Surnames > Averill

I'm looking for information on Levi Warren who married first to Mary Deacon(s) and 2nd to Eliza Averill. Levi had about 21 children so I am hopeful to find several cousins with more information and c...

CHRISTY, David M Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by  nano53w

...Grace Lutheran Church will co-officiate. Pallbearers will be Mike Ruby, David Hunt, Jim Steele, Mike Stineman, Noel Stineman and Roger Symensma. Honorary Bearers will be Karen Holmes, Daisy Wingert and Jan Tener. ...

Re: Bloom Posted on: 08 May 2002, by Sandy Quesenberry

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...15 children--only my Aunt Florence--still in Kylertown and my Mother-Jeraldine (married Ward Eicher Stineman Jr) are still living--Calvin and Laura owned a store in Kylertown-maybe that will help--Calvin died...

BICKFORD, Wilma Aberta Posted on: 17 Jun 2002, by  nano53w

This was posted in the June 6, 2002 Wapello Republican. I am not related to Mrs. Bickford and have no further information. Wilma Aberta Bickford, 85, formerly of Wapello, died Sunday afternoon, June...

STINEMAN, Mrs. Frank Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by  nano53w

This was in the September 12, 1946 Morning Sun News-Herald. I am not related to Mrs. Stineman and have no further information. Mrs. Frank Stineman, 57, life-long resident of the Grandview community and mother of D....

STINEMAN, Mrs. Frank Posted on: 24 Jun 2002, by  nano53w

This was in the September 12, 1946 Morning Sun News-Herald. I am not related to Mrs. Stineman and have no further information. Mrs. Frank Stineman, 57, life-long resident of the Grandview community and mother of D....

looking for help? Posted on: 29 Oct 2002, by  jdnitzel

Surnames > Stineman

My grandmother was Edna Hazel Stineman her father was Charles Stineman and her mother was Isadore Lennins. But I cannot find any information on my great grandfather. If anyone has any information please let me know...

Stineman family bible Posted on: 20 Nov 2002, by  ydodge

Surnames > Stineman

I found an old Stineman family bible and would like to see it reach a member of this family. Here are the names listed: Jacob Stineman married Ellen Vamen Dec 20, 1866 Jacob Stineman was born in Cambria Co, PA April 9th, ...

Re: Cobler - Cupler Posted on: 09 Jan 2003, by  kathyamelio

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clearfield

I ran across the will of GGGreat grandfather Jacob Stineman on google. He was quite something. Listed all of his children except one in his will from what I have found out, he called his children by different...

Re: Stineman family bible Posted on: 14 Jan 2003, by Phyllis Winthurst

Surnames > Stineman

Did you ever get a reply on the Stineman Bible? If not, I'll see if I can find someone. The Jacob b. 1841 was my great-grandmother's cousin - they were probably the most prominent of the Stineman line from Cambria ...

Mary Bernice Truman - obit Posted on: 18 Jan 2003, by  LindaThompson...

WABASH — Mary Bernice Truman, 79, 595 Stineman St., died at 7:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2003, at Miller's Merry Manor East. She was born on Aug. 12, 1923, in Wabash, to Donald and Dora (Russell) Ray. She ma...

Connie Mayo Posted on: 01 Feb 2003, by Phyllis Winthurst

...found online today - almost 3 years after you sent it to me! The information you sent on the Christian Stineman Family baptism is the first that has actual dates of birth in it. And I thank you ever so much...

Re: need help!! Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by Shirley Stineman

Surnames > Stineman

My husband, James M. Stineman, is a nephew of your Grandfather. we live in Indianapolis, In. If you e-mail me, we can give you your grandfathers sisters and brothers names. Hope to hear from you.I also thin...

Re: need help!! Posted on: 07 Mar 2003, by Mike Stineman

Surnames > Stineman

My father's name was James Edwin Stineman he was born in Walbash Indiana 23 aug 1923 he died 11 july 1969 I have 4 brothers and 1 sister. My father's father name was Charles Frank Stineman he died 1960 My father was...

Re: looking for help? Posted on: 07 Mar 2003, by Mike Stineman

Surnames > Stineman

Hi My grandfather's name was Charles Franklin Stineman who died in 1960 my father's name is James Edwin Stineman who died 1969 they were from Walbash Indiana.

Re: looking for help? Posted on: 07 Mar 2003, by Mike Stineman

Surnames > Stineman

Hi my grandfather's name was Charles Fanklin Stineman from Walbash Indiana who died in 1960.

Re: C M Lant descendents Posted on: 18 Apr 2003, by Carson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Marshall

Verna, I am interested in the information you have on ancestors of C M LANT going back to 1710. His daughter Sarah Elizabeth married Walter STINEMAN @ 1892.

Re: Stineman family bible Posted on: 29 Apr 2003, by  SStineman

Surnames > Stineman

Albert Meade Stineman was my Great Grandfather If you still have the bible please contact me , Thank you Sue

Re: James boyles B1814 Summehill,twp,Cambria,co,Pa Posted on: 24 May 2003, by  bwissinger

Surnames > Boyles

Mary Eve Wissinger (1825/6-1853) is the d/o John Wissinger (1784-1864) and Eve Stineman (1790-1863). Mary and James Daniel Boyle had the following children: Elizabeth, Daniel, Sarah, John Wesley, Samuel, Cat...

Re: need help!! Posted on: 18 Sep 2003, by Mike Stineman

Surnames > Stineman

My name is Mike Stineman i was born in 1961. in Zanesville, Ohio but the family is from Crawford County in Ohio around Bucyrus. my father is James F. Stineman and was born in 1937. His father was Carl Stineman born in 1912. ...

CUTKOMP, N. Alliene Posted on: 27 Sep 2003, by  nano53w

September 25, 2003 The Wapello Republican and The Morning Sun News-Herald. Accompanied by a photo. I am not related and have no further information. N. Alliene Cutkomp N. Alliene Cutkomp, 84, of...

Re: WOODYARD AND MADDOX Posted on: 28 Sep 2003, by  LTedesco26

Surnames > Woodyard

Hi, We are connected to James A. Woodyard and Mary Jane Maddox line. I am connected to their daughter Martha Ann Elizabeth Jane Woodyard that married Emory Marks. I am also in contact with a few ...

Re: Little Known Posted on: 10 Nov 2003, by  judyborup

Surnames > Wirick

...this morning at his home on South Fork, R.D. after an illness of two years. He had been employed by the Stineman Coal and Coke Company for many years prior to his illness. A son of Jonas and Hannah (Wentz) Wi...

STINEMAN, Lois A. Posted on: 13 Nov 2003, by  nano53w

...Wapello Republican, accompanied by a photo. I am not related and I have no further information. Lois A. Stineman Lois A. Stineman, 99, of Wapello, died Friday afternoon, October 17, 2003 at the Wapello Nursing &a...

Lydia Keefer - obit Posted on: 09 Dec 2003, by Linda

...Miss Keefer was an aunt of Mrs. Mary E. Clupper, of this city, who lives with her daughter, Mrs. Carl Stineman, and the body will be taken to the Stineman home this evening. Funeral services will be held Sunday m...

Re: Thomas Stineman, etc, in Wabash, Indiana Posted on: 11 Mar 2004, by Mike Stineman

Surnames > Stineman

Thomas Stineman was my father's uncle that is all I know.

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.