Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Stineman" - 332 Messages

per page

Hay Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by Bonita Hallead Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Clinton

I am looking for information on the parents of Michael Hay (Michael Hay and Margaret Stiman or Stineman) They came from PA. and moved to Ohio. Michael Hay Jr. had several children,born in Ohio, several moved ...

Re: Collingwood and Hinchman Families Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by  conbri80

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Cass

Loren Collingwood, b 1865, d 1941, m Mattie Stineman in 1886. That is about all I have on him, as I have been trying to fill in the blanks in my direct line. If I can figure out when George and Cynthia wer...

Christian Frederick Stineman, Sr. Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by  PWinthurst725...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Indiana

Judy, Your Amanda Stineman, b. ca. 1866, was the daughter of Philip Stineman and his wife Catherine Berkebile. She was one of at least 7 children born to the couple. Philip died in 1886 and Catherine in 1888. Philip'...

Stineman Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by  jldouglas33

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Indiana

I have Amanda Stineman, m. 23 June 1885, Johnstown, Cambria Co, PA, Tobias Roddy. No further info. Don't know if or where she might fit in.

Re: Wade family Posted on: 22 May 2004, by Bonnie Wade Brockamp

Surnames > Wade

...brothers...sons of William Andrew Jackson Wade. Wade, W. A. J. 65 N/a N/a 1805 10.19.1870 Wade, Mary (Stineman)Wife of W. A. J. 35 5 11 1819 2.5.1855 Wade, Mary E. (Higgins)Wife of W. A. J. 53 ? 24 1823? ...

Christian Stineman, Sr., d. 1816, Indiana County Posted on: 01 Apr 2000, by  PWinthurst725...

Wanting to correspond with descendants of Christian and Sarah Stineman who died in 1816 and 1820, respectively, in Indiana County. Christian was a tailor, and moved from Bedford County to join his son Christi...

Berkebile's Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  genie58

Surnames > Berkebile

...Berkebile's in common. I am related to George and Susannah Custer Berkebile. Their daughter Mary Ann Berkebile Stineman is where my line comes from. I would like to hear from you and exchange info. Thanks, K...

John Leonard Stineman Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by  MarjMeagher19...

Surnames > Stineman

Looking for children of John Leonard Stineman, born January 17, 1909. Died in Healdsburg, CA in 1972.

Re: family name Posted on: 27 Dec 2004, by  BECKIECHAMBER...

Surnames > Berkebile

...Agnes,Ruth, Esther, Erma- 2 brothers John and Alvin(died as infant) -her mother - Catherine "Mollie"Stineman Shoemaker -and her mother/father - Jacob B Stineman and Rebecca Wendell Stineman -Jacob B Stineman married Cather...

Cobler Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by  PWinthurst725...

Surnames > Cobler

Am looking for information on Adam Cobler and his wife Elizabeth "Betsy" Stineman and descendants. The spelling of the surname is questionable as it appears as Cupler, Kipler, and Cobler in various ...

Vaughn M. Eyestone Posted on: 30 May 2000, by  ceyes73442

Surnames > Eyestone

...Eyestone, son of 3George Martin Eyestone and Clarissa Gruver Eyestone, son of 4John Wesley Eyestone and Mary Stineman son of 5George Martin and Nancy Lock, son of 6George Martin(Augenstein) and Christina Meie...

Eyestone Posted on: 22 Oct 1999, by  VernonShure

Surnames > Eyestone

...instance, I have a confirmed marriage record for the marriage of John Wesley Eyestone and Mary Ann Stineman in 1857. The narrative is pretty sketchy before my line of the family comes to America, I sort of ...

Michael Shoup/Elizabeth Lybarger Cambria Co PA Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by  kamiot

Surnames > Shoup

...Pennsylvania. Children of Michael Shoup and Elizabeth Lybarger are: 2 i. Sarah Shoup. She married John Stineman. 3 ii. Elizabeth Shoup, born 1816 in Pennsylvania. She married Daniel Killian; born 1813 i...

Re: Marks Stineman Hull Halderman Woodyard Posted on: 23 Jun 2002, by  Sylvan_Marks

Surnames > Marks

I am also Decendent of Michael Milton Marks, I have gathered alot of info over the years, much of it others did all the foot work before computers. I did not have the Halderman's info. I am pleased t...

Marks Stineman Hull Halderman Woodyard Posted on: 13 Mar 2000, by  larie26

Surnames > Marks

...Marks father Michael Milton Marks born June 9, 1817 PA died Jan 15, 1888 Kansas married ca 1863 to Nancy Stineman born ca 1820 PA died June 16,1858 Adrian County, Missouri. Michael Milton second wife was Rebe...

Levi Warren Mary Deacon Eliza Averil + 15 children Posted on: 02 Mar 2002, by  AngelaWarrenT...

Surnames > Warren

I'm looking for information on Levi Warren who married first to Mary Deacon(s) and 2nd to Eliza Averill. Levi had about 21 children so I am hopeful to find several cousins with more information and c...

Looking for Gilbreath, Stienman and Carrier Family Posted on: 13 Mar 2004, by vicki johnson

Surnames > Steinman

One of the living Gilbreath's (spelling) might be working for a sheriff's department in SC, NC, or FL. I believe the Stienman's (spelling) once lived in Worth Co. Missouri. The Carrier's were from M...

Re: William Ling Posted on: 09 Mar 2003, by Batha Karr

Surnames > Ling

...AND REPRESENTATIVE CITIZENS OF THE COUNTY. THE UNION PUBLISHING COMPANY, PHILADELPHIA, PA. 1896 THE STINEMAN FAMILY. -- One of the most prominent families of Cambria county is the one whose name heads this ...

William Ling Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  PWinthurst725...

Surnames > Ling

...them back to Anthony, the immigrant? I'm descended through Anthony's granddaughter Elizabeth (Ling) Stineman who lived in Cambria County. Noticed that Benjamin Franklin's wife was an Elizabeth McFeaters and h...

Elsey and Rudolph Stineman Posted on: 21 Oct 1999, by Linda Kissinger

Surnames > Steinman

Hi, I am looking for information on Rudolph Stineman of NJ whose daughter Elsey (Elsie), b. about 1760,d. before 1840 NJ, married Cornelius Runyon, b. 1763 NJ, d. 1830 Hopewell, Hunterdon Co.,NJ, before 1790....

Christian Frederick Steinman Posted on: 29 Sep 2000, by Susan Stineman Bernecky

Surnames > Steinman

...had two sons, Christian Frederick and John Frederick. Christain, II changed his last name spelling to Stineman He was married to Sarah Hotteman (Holdeman).. I was able to track them down to the Lancaster area...

Several Lines of Steinmann/Steinman/Stineman Families Posted on: 20 Jan 2005, by  PurnaRodman

Surnames > Steinman

...Hesse-Darmstadt Germany and emigrated to Ohio and Iowa. Some changed their name to Steinman and others to Stineman. This line was Christian Lutherans. Another line seems to be from Holland and Saxony Germ...

Marks in MO KS Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by  larie26

Surnames > Marks

Our Marks are the decendants of Michael Milton Marks and Nancy Stineman. The states offhand that I know they went to is Pennsylvania, Kansas, Missouri, Arizona, California and my immediate Marks line lived in...

Re: Mary Ann Berkebile Stineman Posted on: 27 Oct 2006, by  photogskh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

Thank you Mary, appreciate the info... Sincerely, Sally Huntley

Re: Mary Ann Berkebile Stineman Posted on: 29 Sep 2006, by Mary

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

Hi Sally, She was the daughter of George and Susanna (CUSTER) BERKEBILE. Mary

TERSOLA, John d1945 Flifficktown Posted on: 02 Nov 2006, by Sharon

...Funeral Home. Mr. Tersola was born in Austria and came to America in 1907. He was employed by the Stineman Coal Company prior to his illness. Daily Tribune, Johnstown, PA; Friday July 6, 1945 [No Relation....

Stineman - Indiana County, PA. Posted on: 07 Jul 2000, by  larie26

...parents were Michael Milton Marks born June 1817 PA died June 15, 1888 he married abt 1841 to Nancy Stineman ca 1820 in Lancaster County, PA died June 16, 1858, Audrian County, MO. Nancy's father was Christop...

LEAH STINEMAN Posted on: 03 Jul 2000, by  patriciagreat...

Surnames > Stineman

I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON JACOB STINEMAN WIFE WAS SARAH BROWN. THEY LIVED IN PA. POSSIBLY BEDFORD. DAUGHTER LEAH WAS MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER. LEAH WAS BORN AUGUST 11,1847 DOD APRIL 22,1910 IN GRANDVIEW, WA...

Martha Ann (Paul) Stineman 1850-1907 Posted on: 27 Aug 1998, by  drvarner

Obituary: Johnstown Pa. Tribune ? Aug, 1907: Mrs Martha Ann (PAUL) STINEMAN, Widow of Capt. George B. STINEMAN and sister-in-law of Senator Jacob C. STINEMAN, died at the Stineman residence in South Fork at 7:12 o'clock last eveing...

William Harrison Skiles, 1927 Posted on: 23 Aug 2002, by  kellykendig

...was a Pennsylvania Railroad Company pensioner and was identified for a number of years with Daniel T. Stineman post, G. A. R., at South Fork. In politics he was a staunch Republican. Funeral services will be ...

John Stineman Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  MarjMeagher19...

Surnames > Stineman

My John Stineman was born 1909, lived in Healdsburg, CA. Parents were Harry O. and Anna Carlson (b. in Sweden) Stineman. Any connection?

John Stineman, B. 1909 Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  MarjMeagher19...

Surnames > Stineman

John Stineman's father was Harry O. Stineman; his mother was Anna Carlson,born in Sweden. No dates known.

Jacob Stineman - 1776-1853 Posted on: 05 Dec 1999, by  PWinthurst725...

JACOB STINEMAN'S WILL Cambria County, Pennsylvania I, Jacob Stineman, of the Township of Richland in the County of Cambria and State of Pennsylvania, farmer, do make and publish this my last will and Testame...

Rev. Christian Baring/Barenz? Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by Phyllis Winthurst

...176, 1830 Conemaugh Township census shows Michael Shoup, then a Rev. Christian Barenz?, and then Jacob Stineman. Does anyone know what the minister's last name was supposed to be? I have a baptismal fraktur f...

VARNER, Jacob G. Posted on: 11 Apr 1998, by  drvarner

...many years ago. Jacob G. Varner was the brother of Stephen R. Varner of Wesmont; Mrs. Jacob C.(Ella)Stineman, Mrs. Frederick (Nancy) Croyle, and Mrs. Richard (Lavinea) Wells, all of South Fork. The deceased a...

Rev.Nicholas S. George, 1834-1903 Posted on: 03 Sep 2002, by  kellykendig

The Daily Tribune, Johnstown, Wednesday, June 17, 1903, p.7, col. 3 N. S. George. Nicholas Sharrotts Geroge, a well known resident of South Fork, died at his home in that place at 7:30 o'clock last ev...

Michael Tully Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  CanterburyLyn...

Tribune 19 Dec 1919 Page 7 SUMMERHILL WAR VETERAN EXPIRES WHILE AT CHURCH MICHAEL TULLY DROPPED DEAD IN CATHOLIC CHURCH; BODY FOUND AFTER THE SERVICES FOUGHT IN CIVIL WAR (Special to the Tribune) ...

Stineman Obituary Posted on: 21 Aug 1999, by  PWinthurst725...

The following is an obituary for my great-great grandfather Elias Stineman, son of Jacob Stineman and his wife Elizabeth Ling of Cambria County. The obits were clippings tucked into a Bible and did not note the newsp...

Ignotis, Adam, died 1913 Posted on: 14 Apr 2004, by  kellykendig

...March 8.—Caught under a fall of rock about 3 o’clock yesterday afternoon in Mine No. 3, owned by O. M. Stineman, and operated by H. C. Stineman, in the Klandyke region, Adam Ignotis, 41 years old and married, was cru...

VARNER; HAMPTON; LAUFLE; HIMES; GRAY; GRUMBLING Posted on: 27 May 1998, by  drvarner

Obituary, Johnstown Tribune, March 4, 1925: SAMUEL L. VARNER EXPIRES IN DALE ---------- Bedford Street Resident Had Been Salesman for Tea Company 31 Years Samuel L. Varner, aged 59 years, a salesman ...

Samuel S. Varner (1804-1880) Posted on: 15 Feb 1999, by  drvarner

THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF SAMUEL S. VARNER OF ADAMS TWP. CAMBRIA CO. PA Transcribed from a copy of the handwritten document: Know all men by these presents that I Samuel S. Varner of Adams Towns...

Susanna (Weissinger) Wysel, b. ca. 1804 Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by  PWinthurst725...

...the time of the Civil War and settled in Wabash County, Indiana. Their son Alexander married Susannah Stineman, daughter of Jacob and Elizabeth (Ling) Stineman in Cambria County in 1848. Alexander's bio in one of Goo...

Mollie Varner GRAMBLING (1859-1921) Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by  kerrymiller20...

...and Lydia (STRAYER) VARNER and was born in Adams Township in 1859. She was a niece of the late Mrs. STINEMAN, wife ...

Mrs. Catherine (Eiler/Oiler) Sell, b. ca. 1784, PA Posted on: 28 Jan 2003, by Phyllis Winthurst

Jacob Stineman, Sr. (1776-1853) married after his first wife Elizabeth Ling died in the early to mid-1840s. His second wife was a Mrs. Catherine Sell whom he married sometime before 1850 as she is on the cen...

SALIX EVANGELICAL CEMETERY Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by  AWissinger200...

...was the son of John Wissinger b. 1784 in Woodbury Twp, Bedford County, d. 1864 in Adams Twp, and Eve Stineman b. 1790, d. 25 Mar 1863 in Adams Twp, who are buried at the SALIX EVANGELICAL CEMETERY in (Salix) ...

Christian Stineman Coventry Twp, Chester Co.PA Posted on: 14 Aug 2000, by Joe Murnane

Surnames > Stineman

Does anyone have any information on Christian Stineman who married Sarah Holderman or Haldeman 3/24/1773? It appears that they lived in Chester Co., Pa. Sarah's Father was Michael Haldeman d.1794 Mother was S...

Joseph P. H. Stineman, b. 9 September 1834 Posted on: 26 Jan 2003, by Phyllis Winthurst

...find him on CW military indices online - neither service nor pension. He was one of four sons of Jacob Stineman, Jr. of Cambria County, Pennsylvania - all of them were participants in the Civil War. A parti...

the name Stineman? Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by Steven Michael Stineman

Surnames > Stineman

I'm comfuessed did the name Stineman change when our ancestor's came over to the U.S.A.? I'm was told that my fathers family came over from Hamburg Germany. They settled in Wabash IN. there is an A.L.H. named...

Leah Stineman Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  PWinthurst725...

Surnames > Stineman

Pat, Leah was the daughter of Daniel S. Stineman and his wife Sarah Jane Brown. Her grandfather was Jacob Stineman. Daniel and Sarah moved to Bedford County between the 1850 and 1860 census, and Daniel died there on ...

Varner, Samuel, Adams Twp.,Cambria Co. Posted on: 10 Oct 2005, by  pattidurstsha...

...G.& David Varner, and to the Heirs of Stephen Varner, my son, 1/7 of estate, names daughters Ellen Stineman, Nancy Jane Croyle and Lovina Varner and my grandson Franki Smith. Sons, Jacob G. & Stephen ...

per page