Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hannay" - 598 Messages

per page

Henry George Hannay Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by Alison Hannay

Surnames > Hannay

...H.G.H. was born the March Quarter 1910 in Southampton. I have a database of several thousand Hanney/Hannay and variants for England and Wales butI was unable to find any Marriages or Deaths for other Henry ...

Henry George Hannay Posted on: 24 Nov 2000, by Alison Hannay

Surnames > Hannay

...H.G.H. was born the March Quarter 1910 in Southampton. I have a database of several thousand Hanney/Hannay and variants for England and Wales butI was unable to find any Marriages or Deaths for other Henry ...

Thomas Hannan Posted on: 08 Dec 2000, by  M_Rond

Surnames > Hannan

...and settled in WV. Have you any information on his parents, grandparents or siblings? I'm a Hannah/Hannay/Hannan/Hannon/Hanners researcher. Meredith Rond

Hugh Augustus Macnish Hannay of India Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by R Teirney

Surnames > Hannay

Hugh Augustus Macnish Hannay Born: 14 May 1878, Debinagar, India Died: 12 March 1962, Paddington, London Major Teams: Maharaja of Cooch-Behar's XI, Bengal Governor's XI. Known As: Hugh Hannay Ref: http://ww...

Thomas McCULLOCH Posted on: 29 Jan 2001, by  maryrichson

Surnames > McCulloch

My gggg-uncle was Thomas Hannay McCULLOCH, born 1803 in Scotland. His son, Thomas, was born about 1833. They emigrated to Saginaw, Michigan in 1834. Thomas, Sr., was married to Jane Martin and Hannah ?. Tho...

Daniel Shea Posted on: 04 Feb 2001, by Linn McCormack

Surnames > Shea

..."" Fanny McKatchy 48 " Wife Thomas Woods 19 " Farmer Lizzie Woods 18 " Servant John Hannay 40 " Laborer John Milligan 40 " "" No other Shea listed on the manife...

ALFRED GEORGE MEACHAM Posted on: 06 Mar 2001, by  annemeacham40

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

I am trying to find infomation concerning my g.grandfather. alfred george meacham. His son,also alfred george;b cir 1894,was raised by charles and kitty browne, in ealing.If anyone has any information...

Hannah-Hannay-Weldford Posted on: 27 Mar 2001, by  ElwandaHannah

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Kent

William Hannay and Mary Murray with 6 of their 8 children arrived in New Brunswick, Canada from Creetown, Scotland in the early 1800's. One of their male children; William C. Hannah & Elizabeth Richards...

Hannay Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  gtoerpe

Surnames > Hannay

My hub & I were in New England recently and found a book on the Hannay family from Scotland. It's very interesting and has a genealogy section. My great uncle gave them some info they were missing too. ...

McWHIRTER/McCULLOCH-Wigtownshire, Scotland to Saginaw, Michigan, USA Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by  maryrichson

Surnames > McWhirter

...emigrated to Saginaw, Michigan, USA, and were accompanied by Hugh's father (Hugh Sr.), his brother (Thomas Hannay McCulloch), and Thomas' infant son Thomas. Agnes married Colin McBRATNIE. Mary married Rober...

Looking for family info and pictures Posted on: 03 May 2001, by  dasny

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Lewis

I am looking for information on my Ackerman Family. They lived in the Constableville, Lowville, NY area. I am hoping to find any pictures, bibles, journals, diarys or letters of the surnames that marr...

Robert Hanna & Mary (Boyd) Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  Linda Hannah

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Newberry

...under each name. In the DAR Patriot Index-Centennial Editon Part 2 Publ. 1994, under Hanna, Hannah, Hannay, Hanney is listed Robert born 2/17/1742 SC d. 10/19/1803 Marr. Mary ----, Lt. QM SC (I presume thi...

Hugh McCULLOCH - WIG,SCT>MI,USA 1834 Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by  maryrichson

Surnames > McCulloch

...about 1798 in Penninghame. First child James was born in Ireland, but Hugh Jr., Margaret, & Thomas Hannay were born in Penninghame. Some time after Thomas' 1803 birth, the family relocated a few miles s...

Re: Looking for relatives Posted on: 06 Aug 2001, by  gtoerpe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Unknown

...I think. They moved to Sheboygan, WI. My gg grandfather, David House m. Edmunds daughter, Elizabeth Hannay; her mother was Sarah Robbins, also of NY. I have some info on them but not much. Do you have any? ...

Hannay -Hannah family Posted on: 23 Aug 2001, by Nancy Forsyth

Localities > Caribbean > Barbados > General

Looking for information on the Hannay family in Barbados. George Hannah came to Barbados in 1650. Need names of children and where they migrated. Please e-mail me.

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.