Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Spellacy" - 145 Messages

per page

Thaddeus Mack Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  annagrace52

Surnames > Mack

...and mother Catherine (poss Russell) but his death certificate says father John Mack and mother Mary Spellacy. Sure it is same person. Suppose to have arrived in New York ca 1860 with his parents. Any info w...

Jesse Brundage and son Oliver Brundage Posted on: 29 Apr 2002, by  LGG50

Surnames > Brundage

...was born in 1916 in PA and was a physician in West Virginia. He married Gertrude "Trudy" Spellacy, and they had two children: Barbara Brundage, who married ? Chapin, and William Brundage, thought...

Re: cotters in brooklyn Posted on: 26 Apr 2003, by Anne Marie Cotter

Surnames > Cotter

...Cotter's third wife. He married a second time. I did know that his older daughter married a dentist named Spellacy. He had a second family and then a third with my father before he died in 1905.

Re: cotters in brooklyn Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by  shbrower

Surnames > Cotter

...relating to my ggg uncle William Cotter's estate, Colman's daughter Catharine's surname is given as SPELLACY. William is 1/2 brother to Garrett, Michael, Catharine, Patrick and Mary. William's full brother,...

Re: cotters In NYC and Brooklyn from abt 1866 Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by AnneMarie Cotter

Surnames > Cotter

...bore him a son, my father, Eugene John Cotter in 1904. He died in 1905. His older daugher married a Spellacy.

John Nash, Co. Clare>IL 1870's Posted on: 14 Jan 1999, by Michelle Larsen

Surnames > Nash

...2:  Thomas Bernard, b. 4/3/1871, in Chicago, d. 12/27/1909      m. Mary Ellen SPELLACY, b.12/28/1871, Ire, d.2/22/1954     John J.     &#...

Re: William Smoothy Wakeling Posted on: 08 Jul 2003, by  Ray_Elle

Surnames > Wakeling

Hi there I am a Smoothy desendant my Great Grandfather was Edward William Smoothy GGrandmother Annie Eleanor Spellacy do you have these in ur family line.

Spellacy in CT Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by  katkas

Surnames > Spellacy

HI! I've got Spellacy in my blood and Im looking for info. I can go back to Patrick T. Spellacy born July/1859 Meridan CT.Brothers Jack and Larry sister Mary.

SPELLACY Posted on: 25 Jul 2007, by  beatleswithan...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Clare > General

My gggrandfather was PATRICK SPELLACY b1836. He married JOHANNA COURTNEY in Maharebeg, Kerry. I think he lived on the Clare side of the Shannon River. I'm still looking for siblings of Patrick and siblings...

COURNANE-SULLIVAN Posted on: 25 Jul 2007, by  beatleswithan...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

Looking for siblings of JOHN COURNANE b. 1806 and MARGARET SULLIVAN b.1815. They married in 1831 in Maharebeg. Children are Ellen, Mara, Eugene, Johanna, Daniel, Cath, Hugh, John. I have suspicion...

SPELLACY Posted on: 05 Oct 2000, by  KathBolin

Surnames > Spellacy

We also have Spellacy/Spellicy in our blood. We haven't yet found out where our Catherine Spellicy was born, but we know she married Michael Mollony and they lived in Scotland where my GGrandmother Mary Cathe...

Re: COURNANE to COURTNEY name changes Posted on: 22 Jun 2008, by  beatleswithan...

Surnames > Courtney

...Courtneys settled in Chicopee and in Holyoke. My gg grandmother was Johanna Courtney m. to Patrick Spellacy. Her father was John Cournane m. to Margaret Sullivan. My Courtneys are from Kerry. Let me know i...

COURNANE to COURTNEY name changes Posted on: 22 Jun 2008, by  beatleswithan...

Surnames > Courtney

HI! Does anyone know why the children in a family named COURNANE (JOHN) would all be called COURTNEY? From what I have gathered, the parents remained Cournane, but all of the children became Courtne...

New Ireland Carrollton Limestone Posted on: 02 Feb 2008, by  amerkfan

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Cattaraugus

...Kadien, Caton, Keating, Kane, Keane, Keough, McCarty, McCarthy,Murphy, O'Loughlin, Parkhill, Rochford, Spellacy,Spellisy, Townsell, Townsend, Watters The web site existed on the Cleveland Hill School's web si...

Re: Michael Keniry/Kinery( To Shane Keniry, Shaun Cotman, Kate Kennery, Robert Kennery Posted on: 02 Jul 2009, by  mcraekanary

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Waterford > General

My name is Robert John Michael Kanary. I am trying to trace cousins Irish relatives/cousins. Here is some relevant information (We strongly believe #1 and #2 were born in County Clare Ireland, bu...

Re: Calvary cem. Chicopee MA Posted on: 01 Feb 2009, by  beatleswithan...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampden

Great job! thanks for doing all that. Don't see my family, but hopefully in the future.

Re: Townsell Lineage Posted on: 12 Jul 2009, by  ttownsell1

Surnames > Townsell

...African-American Townsells looking for their Townsell roots. I am white, but do have a Bridge (Townsell) Spellacy in New York, born ca. 1831, died ca. 1904--she came over from County Clare, Ireland. Anyway,...

spellacy-ohio Posted on: 22 Nov 2000, by John Aaron

Surnames > Spellacy

My grandmother was born in 1892 in Cincinnati Ohio her name was Grace Spellacy, her father was Simon Spellacy. simon had one son and 6 or 7 daughters. does anyone know of this family

HINCKLEY, Harold V Posted on: 18 Mar 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...by four brothers, Ralph, Charles, Jared and Kenneth. He is survived by nieces Betty Mather, Shirley Spellacy, martha Uhouse, Joyce Feinman, Barbara Drum, Marjorie Beck, Linda Long, June Robinson, Eloise Spiel...

Re: spellacy Posted on: 06 Jul 2009, by  peleveck

Surnames > Spellacy

I hope to here from someone Edith Spellacy was married to my Great grandfather John McCaig. If anyone has information please let me know. Yes we are in Ohio.I will be checking this board morring noon and nigh...

Re: spellacy Posted on: 07 Aug 2009, by  MaureenThomas...

Surnames > Spellacy

Penny, I probably have most of the informtion that you would want on the Spellacy family of Edith. She would have been a cousin to my mother. Look forward to hearing back from you. Maureen

Re: BDM Lookups Please (including Book ? Page ? references) Posted on: 05 Dec 2009, by  thfaint

Localities > Oceania > Australia > South Australia > General

...Page ? etc d 3 Aug 1993 Alice May Williams b 30 May 1920 ? d May 2006 Book ? Page ? etc married John Spellacy ? Book ? Page ? etc John Spellacy b ? d ? Book ? Page ? etc re-married Cyril John MacKenzie ? Book ? Page...

Re: SPELLACY/KLINE, Allen Co., Lima, Ohio, USA, 1850-1940 Posted on: 27 May 2011, by  CharLicht

Surnames > Spellacy

...California. My great grandmother, Louise Kline, was the sister of your great grandmother Eleanor Kline Spellacy. Louise Kline married John O'Neill and I am descended from their son, Kline O'Neill. My mothe...

Spellacy/Spillane Posted on: 02 Dec 2010, by  beatleswithan...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

Hello! I recently read somewhere that the surnames Spellacy and Spillane were used interchangeably in Castlegregory and Annascaul. Any truth to this? And if it is, would we have any idea why, other than th...

Bridget Spellacy Michael Hannan - Albany, NY Posted on: 04 Jan 2001, by  jimlanman

Surnames > Spellacy

I am looking for any information on Michael Hannan (ca. 1840-1900), of Ireland; and Bridget Spellacy (ca. 1840-1904), of Clare, Ireland. They both emigrated here in the 1850's or 1860's, and settled in Albany...

per page