Search the Boards

Search Results for "Spellacy" - 142 Messages

per page

Re: Spellacy - Chester, Delaware County, PA Posted on: 02 Aug 2002, by  ibrow

Surnames > Spellacy

I have been scrolling thru the 1930 Census for Chester, Delaware County, PA lately and found some Spellacy folk. I only made note of the name of head of household, their age, and the enumeration district and...

roach/spellacy Posted on: 06 Sep 2002, by maureen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Chittenden

gg grandparents on 1850 census for chittenden co. They were Thomas Spellacy/ Catherine Roach. I believe she may of had other family in the area. She was born in Ire. her father's name was Thomas Roach. There...

souders/ hocking co. Posted on: 20 Sep 2002, by  MaureenThomas...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Hocking

I am searching for any descendants of William and Mary Walker Spellacy Souders. They were married abt. 19033-1904 in wellston, Ohio. I found William and Mary on the 1920 census in Ward Twp. Orbiston. Childre...

mary spellacy Posted on: 01 Jan 2003, by mary

Surnames > Spellacy

looking for information about a mary spellacy born around 1866 in the US , father's name was paul born in Ireland. Any info would be appreciated.

obit - HUGHES, Matthew Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by  skdulcich

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Kern

...the deceased acted as pall bearers: G. W. Lutz, Tim Sullivan, Thomas Whaley, Richard Athrudge, Martin Spellacy and John Cornel. Hughes left ...

Spellacy - Fuhrman(n) marriage Posted on: 14 Mar 2003, by  erickson4360

Surnames > Spellacy

Looking for all of Charles Fuhrman(n)'s 21 children. In his 1941 obit he is survived by a daughter Mrs. Wiliam Spellacy of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Can anyone help?

Re: Spellacy Posted on: 24 Apr 2003, by cindy spellacy

Surnames > Spellacy

...way! Now I'm looking for Peter Lenehan. He is on worldconnect and names joanna courtney as married a Spellacy in Ireland. This is my gg grandfather. His name is Patrick. they emigrated to MA. His email d...

spellacy, lenahan, courtney Posted on: 24 Apr 2003, by cindy spellacy

Surnames > Spellacy

...way! Now I'm looking for Peter Lenahan. He is on worldconnect and names joanna courtney as married a Spellacy in Ireland. This is my gg grandfather. His name is Patrick. they emigrated to MA. His email doesn'...

SPELLASAY/SPELLACY Posted on: 02 Jul 2003, by  LauraMartin89

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cork > General

I am researching a Peter Spellasay/Spellacy, seaman on His Majesty's brig, Martial (1829), son of Morison Spellasay, labourer, Cork. Peter married in the Isel of Bute, Scotland in 1829. Can anyone tell me if...

Re: CHRISTOPHER SPELLACY Posted on: 08 Feb 2004, by Frank Spellacy

Surnames > Spellacy

Sorry for the slow reply, I don't look at this message board very often. Michael Spellacy and his wife Catherine and children came to Mn from Philadelphia in about 1858. They settled in Jessenland twp. There ...

Christopher Spellacy Posted on: 07 May 2004, by  Rayspellacy

Surnames > Spellacy

Hi Over the past few years I have been research my Spellacy Roots. I thought I would share what I have learned with others who are researching the Spellacy name. My 2X Great Grandfather Christopher Spellacy was born 12/25/18...

Re: Thomas Morris Fountaine Posted on: 23 Aug 2004, by Jonjean Thompson Spellacy

Surnames > Fountaine

Dear Mary Beth, I am the daughter of Jean Northend Hammond Thompson. My name is Jonjean Thompson Spellacy. I was born in 1935 in Steubenville, Ohio. My mother died when I was an infant (date unknown) an...

Re: spellacy-ohio Posted on: 06 Mar 2005, by  CharLicht

Surnames > Spellacy

Yes, I believe I know the family - Simon SPELLACY born in 1853, and married in 1884 to Eleanor KLINE. They had four children, Kline SPELLACY born in 1885 in New York; Grace SPELLACY, born in 1895 in Lima, Ohio; Hortense SPELLACY, b...

SPELLACY/KLINE, Allen Co., Lima, Ohio, USA, 1850-1940 Posted on: 06 Mar 2005, by  CharLicht

Surnames > Spellacy

...great-grandmother was Louisa KLINE, born in 1858 in Batavia, Ohio. Her sister was Eleanor "Ella" Kline SPELLACY, born in 1856 in Batavia, Ohio. Eleanor married Simon SPELLACY whose parents were born in Ir...

Re: Rudisill info. Posted on: 11 Mar 2005, by  Rayspellacy

Surnames > Rudisill

...Rudisill born 8/29/1886 around Columbia, Iowa, Died March 1968 in Denver. Anyone out their related ? Ray Spellacy Pinole, Ca

Byrne and Spellacy families Posted on: 28 Mar 2005, by  glmmom

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Warren

...married Ann Edward b. 1815 married Ann buried St. Mary's Elizabeth b. 1826 Ellen b. 1827 married John Spellacy (had a sister named Winnie who was born in Canada) Mary b. 1828 married Michael Spellacy Catherin...

Re: Spellacy ancestors Posted on: 30 Apr 2005, by  billgrimes99

Surnames > Spellacy

Hi Colleen and Sarah, Are either of you still active. I have other Spellacy info from both PA and Sibley, MN Bill Grimes Grimy_b@swbell.net

Peter Edward Spellacy PA>CA Posted on: 01 Jul 2005, by  kmstell1

Surnames > Spellacy

Seeking info on descendents of Peter Edward Spellacy (b. 1861 in PA, d. 1952 in CA). He married Floy Susan Ticknor (b. 1867 in Conneaultville, PA, d. unknown) about 1900. They had at least one son, Edmund F. ...

Floy (Ticknor) Spellacy, born 1867, wife of Peter E. Speallacy of Crawford Co., PA & LA Co., CA Posted on: 05 Jul 2005, by  Marge Rice

Surnames > Spellacy

...(Crawford Co.) PA.I have been told that Floy Susan Ticknor was married in about 1900 to Peter Edward Spellacy, and they relocated to Los Angeles, where Floy died in 1934. Email me at margerice@prodigy.net ...

Spellecy Posted on: 12 Aug 2005, by Patsy DiMarco

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oswego

...would like to know how to obtain a birth certificate and where. Her Parents were Michael & Anne Spellacy. Anyone knowing them Please contact me at my email address.

Re: Spellecy Posted on: 05 Sep 2005, by  aurina

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oswego

have you been here and seen this? http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/GenealogyMWeb/DeathSearchServlet SPELLACY, BRIDGET 09/05/1907 CHICAGO 60 YR U 00016258 COOK SPELLACY, CATHERINE 05/10/1897 CHICAGO 39 YR U ...

Re: Townsend - Townsell Family Posted on: 02 Feb 2003, by  cartyboo

Surnames > Townsend

The information posted on the clevehill website was given by me. I have researched this line of Townsells for about the last 15 years. My line of Townsells (Michael, James, Bridget, Thomas and Patri...

Re: Peter Edward Spellacy PA>CA Posted on: 19 May 2006, by Jenn

Surnames > Spellacy

...have some marriage and baptism records along with newspaper articles on the following...micheal andrew spellacy ( he married emma rothschild) emma rothschild mother and father were jospeh and margaret . Miche...

Spellacy Posted on: 26 Aug 2006, by Sally

Surnames > Spellacy

...New York about 1852. The were residing near Ballynacally in the townland of Burren in 1846. A Margaret Spellacy was a sponsor at the baptism of Honor Donlon in 1846.

Barker, Emma Jean Jackson 1926-2005 (Wintersville, Ohio) Posted on: 28 Oct 2006, by  WilliamPorter...

Topics > Obituaries

...of Wintersville, Ohio; a son, William JACKSON of Follansbee, W.Va.; stepdaughter Marjorie Ann (James) SPELLACY of Lakewood, Ohio; 12 grandchildren; 41 great-grand- children; two great-great-grand children. F...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.