Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Cohoon" - 580 Messages

per page

Re: JOHN LIDY Posted on: 21 Jul 2005, by Roy Hughes

Surnames > Brady

...John Lidy-Olive Reece marriage record in an Atchison County KS listing. Sometime around 1900, Stella Cohoon married Lou H. Bates and had at least two children, an unidentified daughter and another daughter,...

Re: JOHN LIDY Posted on: 21 Jul 2005, by Joanne James

Surnames > Brady

Yes, The Atchison Co., Kansas marriages. Was John Lidy the one who married Estelle Cohoon??? If so they must have split up because she is st home withnher parents in the next census...

Rosabelle, Alliettia, Billy, & Charles Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by  fwclark

Surnames > Clark

...born after 1930, living in E St Louis, IL. There parents were Allen Clark, 1892-1937, and Dicy Reed Cohoon Clark. Allen was my great grandfather's half brother. thanks, Fred

Re: Mabel Harvey Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by Doreen Harvey

Surnames > Harvey

I know of a Mabel Harvey, who married Ivan Pettis. She died January 1, 1979 in Linden Michigan. I have no idea if she lived in Illinois during her lifetime..does this sound like the person you are loo...

M-O Morton names in my Genealogy Book Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

These are M-0 Morton names in my Genealogy Book. If you don't see the name you are looking for that starts with M-O (the first names) then it's not in my book. Mabel Cynthia Mabel E. (D'Ossay) Ma...

Re: Allen R Clark of IL 1892-1937 Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by  fredcohoon1

Surnames > Clark

Richard E. Riley Cohoon + Dicy Reed is part of my family. Show her in 1930 St. Clair Co.,IL 1910 in 2 ward Vandalia, Fayette Co.,IL age 18. I could use information too. E-mail me > fredcohoon@bigfoot.com...

Allen R Clark of IL 1892-1937 Posted on: 13 Apr 2005, by  surfmonk1

Surnames > Clark

...Rosabelle and Allie were born before 1930, Billy and Charles after. Dicy was married to someone before named Cohoon. Allen was the half brother of my great grandfather, John P Clark, 1871-1951. The y-dna se...

William and Fanny Hick Miller Posted on: 07 Mar 1999, by James E. Widener

Surnames > Miller

...York to Iowa, Caldwell County, Missouri, then to Jones County, Iowa. George Married Angeline Brooks Cohoon, January 11, 1872, Jones County Iowa, went to Nebraska, Willis to Rogers Ark. area. No other inform...

Charles Frick Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  DoriH7

Surnames > Frick

Leonard, I have a Colonel Charles Frick that married a Caroline Cohoon, but I have no date to go on. If this is your Charles, perhaps you could check out the COLONEL handle. I do know that Caroline lived i...

Re: Obit. of Nancy Jane Freeman Hoke (1873-1948); Wilmington, IL Posted on: 27 Mar 2005, by  fredcohoon1

Surnames > Hoke

...Willis dau of Wm Calvin Willis - fredcohoon@bigfoot.com http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/c/o/h/Fred-c-Cohoon-MO/index.html

Wellington Harvey b Aug 1840 New York Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by Doreen

Surnames > Harvey

mothers name was Julia Monroe, fathers name unknown. Married Sarah McFaul and lived in Livingston County, Tyrone Twp Michigan in 1900. Any info or connections appreciated, thanks!

Allie Clark Messer, Carbondale, IL 1968 Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by  fwclark

Surnames > Messer

...born after 1930, living in E St Louis, IL. There parents were Allen Clark, 1892-1937, and Dicy Reed Cohoon Clark. Allen was my great grandfather's half brother. thanks, Fred

James CALHOUN/ CAHOON/ COHOON b. c1789 fr. Ashe or Guilford Co. NC Posted on: 04 May 2000, by  pomnitz

Surnames > Calhoun

I have a James Calhoun (Cahoon-Cohoon) born about 1789, was in Ashe County and Surry County, NC who married a Catherine and a James Calhoun (Cahoon-Cohoon) born in Guilford County, NC. Does anyone have documented evidence of e...

Campbell's(reply) Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  EdCohoon71

Surnames > Campbell

...1800's,they resided at Marble Mountain,Nova Scotia,Canada and are orginlly from Scotland...all the best...ed cohoon...

Alexander Campbell Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  EdCohoon71

Surnames > Campbell

...info on Alex I would appreciate getting in touch with me at ..edcohoon@hotmail.com..all the best...ed cohoon

Ira D. RICKER from George RICKER - Eleanor EVANS line -- looking for descendants Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by  @@trent2411@a...

Surnames > Ricker

...who changed name to Davis and on to Addison Ricker Davis of Beverly, Mass. who married Martha Freeman Cohoon. Addison's grandsons are gone, but he has many great grandchildren in North Shore of Massachusset...

Re: PATCHIN Posted on: 24 Mar 1998, by Toner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Warren

...E., Aaron D., Mary A., Sybil P., Clarissa F. and Polly Mildred. Aaron was a son of Zebulon and Polly Cohoon Patchen of Greenbush, Washington County, NY. Francis P. married in 1870 Harriet Mattison of Sugar ...

Brinn Family Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by  willenebrinn1

Surnames > Brinn

...the McKinney Family entry that Richard and Mary had a son named Jesse born March 6, 1800. Mary was a Cohoon from Tyrrell Co., NC. I found on Ancestry.com where they were married. I have some other info that...

Frank Hartford Posted on: 09 Dec 1999, by Vern Shock

Surnames > Hartford

...Siblings were John, Ezra, and Grace. Frank was born in 1868 and died in 1932...His wife was Lillian Bird Cohoon 1874-1961....Their graves are in the Salt River Cemetery in Shepherd Michigan. Frank was my G...

Brinn Family Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by  willenebrinn1

Surnames > Brinn

...the McKinney Family entry that Richard and Mary had a son named Jesse born March 6, 1800. Mary was a Cohoon from Tyrrell Co., NC. I found on Ancestry.com where they were married. I have some other info that...

wm. cohoon deliverance peck Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by jerri strombeck

Surnames > Bramblett

mark-saw your messages re wm cohoon. Are you the one that I thank for the gen charts on the web? I am a direct desc. of these two. My problem is trying to trace Deliverance. Do you have any info on her? I k...

GOSNELL from Jasper Co.,IL Posted on: 18 Nov 2006, by  fredcohoon1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jasper

I have Ruth Amandy GOSNELL born abt. 1831 OH married to Corneilus Carl Cohoon on 7 June 1847 in Jasper Co.,IL. Does anyone know of her parents or family history?

Re: CAHOONs from CT Posted on: 24 Jan 2007, by  ggoorrddoonn

Surnames > Cahoon

...was born in Pennsylvania. I am aware that the name is spelled variously, Calhoun, Cahoon, Calhoon, Cohoon, Colquhoun. Can you make any connection between Isiah Calhoon and his siblings or earlier relative...

Re: Salt River Cemetery, Shepherd, Michigan Posted on: 26 Nov 2006, by  jgubancsik

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Isabella

Thanks for the info. and suggestion. I am looking for death and burial place for Morton Cohoon, died 1 Jul 1906, born abt. 1858, with his funeral at the M.E. Church in Shepard, Mi. Any help would be appre...

Cahoon/calhoun/calquhoun Posted on: 19 Mar 2000, by Cheryl G.

Surnames > Cahoon

Look on the internet under Colquhoun, that is the original spelling. Today the name is also spelled Cohoon. Also try looking in Family Tree Maker under Colquhoun. I have quite a bit of info, I also descend ...

Cahoon Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Gayle

Surnames > Cahoon

Reba, I have another layer to our Our Tyrell County NC Cahoon/Cohoon tree. When I corresponded with you last I was only back to Sylvanus Cahoon (1817-1935) since we have found estate records naming him in t...

Illinois obit: William L. Luttrell, s/o Forrest L. & Lenora Brown Luttrell, Christian/Sangamon Co. Posted on: 01 May 2005, by  janm581

Surnames > Luttrell

...Georgia-Pacific in Taylorville. He was a U.S. Army veteran. Survivors: three daughters, Marge (husband, Alec) Cohoon of Taylorville, Mary Dean of Pana and Linda Buracker of Taylorville; two sons, Howard “B...

Illinois obit: William L. Luttrell, s/o Forrest L. & Lenora BROWN Luttrell MO/IL Posted on: 01 May 2005, by  janm581

Surnames > Luttrell

...Georgia-Pacific in Taylorville. He was a U.S. Army veteran. Survivors: three daughters, Marge (husband, Alec) Cohoon of Taylorville, Mary Dean of Pana and Linda Buracker of Taylorville; two sons, Howard “B...

Illinois obit: William L. Luttrell, h/o Dorothy B. Daniels MO/IL Posted on: 01 May 2005, by  janm581

Surnames > Luttrell

COHOON Posted on: 04 Dec 2006, by  jgubancsik

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Berrien

Is there anyone in Berrien Co. that could lookup a birth record at the courthouse for a R. M. COHOON, born about 1858? John

Bausman genealogy Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by  Delmont39

Surnames > Bausman

...am searching for information about the parents of Albert Bausman born:2/2/1844 He married a Lydia Ann Cohoon. They had a daughter Lydia C. Bausman b:9/14/1871 she married my grandfather H. David Hartung of ...

Deliverance PECK m. William COHOON/ CAHOON/ CAHOONE/ COLQUHOUN Posted on: 03 Feb 2002, by  JJmnshadowJ

Surnames > Coloquhoun

I've been working on my family tree and noticed we have a Deliverence Peck who was married to William Cohoon or Cahoon or Cahoone, or Colquhoun... I have been looking for a while and have a line that goes a...

Bausman/Cohoon Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by  Delmont39

Surnames > Bausman

...query, but it is always good to have additional backup info to confirm. My great grandmother was Lydia C. Cohoon Bausman, married H. David Hartung. My e-mail address is light@tri-county.main.nc.us

COLQUHOUN, var. COHOON Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by Sharon Adams

Surnames > Colquhoun

another variation of this name is Cohoon. You might want to try looking in that line. I think I have heard of a Cassidy somewhere. I'll have to ask around.

Keziah b. c1771 or Joseph CAHOON her bondsman, of Tyrell Co. NC - Keziah m. Benjamin WARD 1802 Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by  jastafford

Surnames > Cahoon

...28 Apr 1834, also in Tyrell Co. In the 1810 census, Keziah Ward appears between households of Jam. Cohoon Sr. and Benjn Cohoon. On the same page appears Jam. Cohoon of John and Willm Cohoon of Jno. I am descended from K...

Christopher COHOON back to Sir Umphries de Kilpatrick de COLQUHOUN - new URL http://www.geocities.com/jazzy-cat/Cohoon/index.htm Posted on: 02 Sep 1999, by Susan Cohoon

Surnames > Colquhoun

I have traced my husbands, Christopher Cohoon's ancestry back to Sir Umphries de Kilpatrick de Colquhoun. There are some holes in my data, that I would like to fill, but my results thus far have been ...

Re: Christopher COHOON back to Sir Umphries de Kilpatrick de COLQUHOUN - new URL http://www.geocities.com/jazzy-cat/Cohoon/index.htm Posted on: 07 Aug 2001, by  kcohoon71701

Surnames > Colquhoun

Susan--Let's compare notes! My e-mail is kcohoon7170@aol.com----karen

Martha Florence Cohoon Posted on: 13 Jan 2000, by Jerra Cohoon

Surnames > Cahoon

...Away. My Husband Doesn't Know Much About His Dad's Side Of The Family as He Died In 1954 Roy Herbert Cohoon. Roy Herbert Cohoon was Married A Few Times Before he married Martha Lavinia Hodges/ Fry / Cohoon they Had 3 C...

cohoon Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Jerra Cohoon

Surnames > Cahoon

In The Daton Cemetary There is A simion Cahoon He Was The Father of James Hebert cohoon, Walter Cohoon, Tracy Cohoon, I Believe Roy Cohoon This Is All I Have been Able To Find Other; Than Martha Mallet Was Either There Mot...

Martha Florence COHOON Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Jerra COHOON

Surnames > Cahoon

...phone and address, maybe we can chat? I had been spelling the name with an "a", instead of cOhoon....Sharleen

Claude Cowper COHOON m. Ella Sue URQUHART, sons George Claude, William & Henry, who m. Ruth Leolyn CURLING Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Sharon Wagner

Surnames > Cahoon

I am researching the Cohoon family from Nansemond County, Va. My great grandfather was Claude Cowper Cohoon. He married Ella Sue Urquhart. They had four sons, George, Claude, William, and Henry. Henry was my gran...

Trombley--Tremble--Trembley--Shearer Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by  slimTHjim

Surnames > Shearer

Looking for these names and the person that contacted Sharon Cohoon about, a week ago, concerning Kitty Trombley-Tremble-Tremble and a Dr. Shearer. Contact me at slimsjim@hotmail.com Thanks, Jim

Edward COHOON m. Marion Jane WILSON, son Frederick Leslie b. 1885 d. 1944 Nova Scotia m. Leila Lois MOSHER Posted on: 26 Jan 2003, by Anne McMahon

Surnames > Cahoon

Looking for information on Edward Cohoon who married Marion Jane Wilson, sorry no dates or place of birth. Their son Frederick Leslie Cohoon born 1885-1944 died in Nova Scotia, married Leila Lois Mosher 1886-? Th...

Re: Joseph Charles CALHOUN b. St. John NB, CAN m. Mary Cecelia RYAN b. Scranton PA, dau. Charlotte Posted on: 05 Sep 2002, by Ed Cohoon

Surnames > Colquhoun

Hi Ella;My name is Ed Cohoon and I live in Moncton NB.I'm doing research on the Colquhoun line who landed in Pictou Co. Nova Scotia abt;1815 ,sailed from Fort William,Scotland.This is a bit of info that mig...

What happened to Ida May Cohoon (Thebes, Ill area 1920)? Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  rescueme196

Surnames > Cohoon

I am searching for a death record, final resting place, any information on Ida May, maiden name Cohoon (born abt. 1888), married Jess Davis (abt. 1904), then Samuel Benefield (abt. 1910). Ida had two child...

Cletous L. CAHOON, Highland Park, Wayne Co. MI age 25 in 1930 with wife Anna Posted on: 31 Mar 2003, by  carol_best

Surnames > Cahoon

...received a letter from an insurance company stating that proceeds from a policy taken out by CLETOUS COHOON are now payable. There are is no Cletous in our line, but I found one in the 1930 Census records....

Re: Morton Cohoon Posted on: 27 Nov 2006, by Gene E. Nowak

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Isabella

A search of Isabella Co online does not reveal a Morton Cohoon. The only Cohoon whose death was recorded in Isabella Co in 1906 was Morris B. as follows: 591 24-Jun-06 Morris B Cohoon White Male Married 65 3 24 ...

Re: Salt River Cemetery, Shepherd, Michigan Posted on: 24 Jan 2007, by  Lollipop1963

You know if your Cohoon had a wife or children?

Re: The old Spicer names Posted on: 13 Jan 2007, by  PhillipDSpice...

Surnames > Spicer

...Moses was ever married to a Price female? Where did you get the information that Moses and Delilah Cohoon Spicer only had one child? None of this follows what I have researched. I would love to know your...

Black Powder factory fire/explosions near Thebes, Ill Posted on: 15 Jan 2007, by  rescueme196

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

I am looking for information on the Black Powder factory that was destroyed near Thebes, the one that still shows some of the remaining debris on its original site outside Thebes, that ended around 19...

per page