Search the Boards

Search Results for "Cohoon" - 574 Messages

per page

Re: Lookup in Schuylkill Roots/Rice book "Index to Obituaries in Pottsville Republican.." Posted on: 28 Sep 2003, by Jude Banks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

I looked in my books (years 1990, 1991 & 1992) did not find who you are looking for. In the 1991 book there is a James W. Sponsler d. October 24, 1991.

Re: Looking for Essbury Family Posted on: 07 Oct 2003, by  @@coveylane@b...

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Lunenburg

...(b.c. 1830), a shoemaker born in Germany, came to Petite Riviere in the 1860's with his wife, Elizabeth Cohoon, and three children. He probably built the house on Tannery Road later occupied by his son-in-l...

FOOD for THOUGHT Posted on: 26 Jan 2004, by  JudyDollard

Surnames > Patchen

...Patchen/Patchin site of which I just submitted corrected info on my Patchen family(Zebulon and Polly Cohoon) (Simmons) information. Why can we not have a PATCHEN/PATCHIN reunion....? One really wonderful...

Re: COHOON> Malahide Twp. Posted on: 16 Feb 2004, by  genealogyrese...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Elgin

Cohoon, Jabez , 3-236. Married in 1870 in Elgin County, Ontario, Canada. Name: JABEZ COHOON Year of Record: 1870 Source Reference: page 236 Comments: Elgin County - marriage Event Description: ...

Barney Cohoon/Cahoon/Calhoun Posted on: 15 Mar 2004, by  StevePeters50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Atchison

Looking for descendants of Barnabas (Barney) Cohoon b c1816 in North Carolina (Ashe County?). He married Lucy Reece also born in North Carolina. B. Cohoon is found in the 1880 Atchison County census in Grasshop...

Barney CALHOUN /CAHOON /COHOON b. c1816 Ashe Co.? NC m. Lucy REESE b. NC Posted on: 15 Mar 2004, by  StevePeters50

Surnames > Calhoun

Looking for descendants of Barnabas (Barney) Cohoon b c1816 in North Carolina (Ashe County?). He married Lucy Reece also born in North Carolina. B. Cohoon is found in the 1880 Atchison County census in Grasshoppe...

Re: Barney Cohoon/Cahoon/Calhoun Posted on: 04 Apr 2004, by Anna Wilhelm

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Atchison

There are several CAHOON names in the following source, including Barnabas COHOON (1816-1895) and Lucy (1820-1909), both buried in Forest Grove Cemetery, Grasshopper township. Source: Ford, Don. CEMETERY ...

Census 1891 (Sydney) Posted on: 26 May 2004, by Ed Cohoon

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Cape Breton

...on his spouse from the 1891 census. Thankyou in advance for any available info...All the best...Ed Cohoon...

Re: Census 1891 (Sydney) REPLY Posted on: 31 May 2004, by Ed Cohoon

...that were born prior to 1881.Any info you can supply would be very much appreciated...All the best...Ed Cohoon...

BAUER/BOWER - BOWEN Posted on: 21 Jul 2004, by Barbara

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Gratiot

...Georgiana BOWEN, b. 1887 Isabella Co., MI; d. 1963 Gratiot Co. She was the dau of Lorenzo and Enretta (Cohoon) BOWEN of Union twp, Isabella Co. - married 19 Aug 1914 to Otto W. BOWER, son of William and H...

BOWEN - BAUER/BOWER Isabella & Gratiot Co., MI Posted on: 21 Jul 2004, by  barbnme

Surnames > Bowen

...Georgiana BOWEN (b. 1887 Isabella Co. - d. 1963 Riverdale, Gratiot Co.), dau. of Lorenzo and Enretta (COHOON) BOWEN of Union twp, Isabella Co. She married 19 Aug 1914 to Otto W. BOWER of Gratiot Co., son o...

BOWEN - WILDER Posted on: 21 Jul 2004, by  barbnme

Surnames > Wilder

...E. BOWEN (b. 1886 Isabella Co., MI - d. 1956 Lincoln, Isabella Co., MI; dau of Lorenzo and Enretta (COHOON) BOWEN of Untion twp, Isabella Co.; married to Frederick WILDER (1887 NY, d. 1935 Lincoln twp), so...

Re: Jacob Holland Posted on: 07 Aug 2004, by Tommy Colbert

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Edgecombe

...one eight part of a tract of land on the north side of Cokey Swamp adjoining Aaron Proctor, William Cohoon heirs (possibly scratched out), Charles Barnes and Wm. Cohoon heirs land, the whole tract containing 283 ...

Re: Mary Ann Cohoon Posted on: 14 Aug 2004, by  fredcohoon1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Trigg

In 1850 census of Jasper Co.,IL -- Mary A. Cohoon 1846 IN - Her father Joseph Campbell Cohoon 1820 PA & Rebeca Graham married 3 April 1845 Clark Co.,IL- somewhere shows her born 1827VA. His family is my famil...

Iva (Cohoon) Joiner Obituary Posted on: 28 Aug 2004, by  Melissa Barke...

Surnames > Joiner

...Houston County in Tennessee. Date of Newspaper: Tuesday, October 5, 1976 Page: A-2 Name: Iva (Cohoon) Joiner Age: 93 Born: September 5, 1883 in Trigg County, Kentucky Died: Sunday, October 3, 1976 at...

Roseburg, Oregon Sanitorium/Sanitarium of 1920 Posted on: 30 Aug 2004, by  Deborah52Stur...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Douglas

My name is Deborah Sturgill and I am searching for an ancestor that was listed as E. G. Cohoon. Her name was Epha and she went by Effie. Her mother listed that any civil war pension money was to be sent t...

William Joseph Griffin Obituary Posted on: 31 Aug 2004, by  Melissa Barke...

Surnames > Griffin

...Spouse: Nannie Bell (Peacher) Griffin Surviving Children: Lacy Griffin, William Griffin, Mrs. Lois Cohoon, Mrs. Eunice Green Surviving Siblings: Mrs. Jennie Threatt Anyone interested in a copy of the ful...

Re: Montmorency Data Web Site Posted on: 05 Oct 2004, by  handod1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Montmorency

...Hillman/Rust Cemetery. I have spent quite a bit of time there. Have the following surnames Abbe, Banks, Bauer, Cohoon, Connon, Eddy, Farrier, Ferguson, Haas, Havermahl, Hunt, Keller, Klein, Oswald, Partee,...

Calla Hussey Posted on: 16 Oct 2004, by Jim Hires

Surnames > Hussey

Looking for information for Calla Hussey, born in Jasper County, IL in 1887. She married Luther E. Cohoon, Trying to find her parents.

Woottens of Sussex Co, Delaware Posted on: 18 Oct 2004, by  wootten91

Surnames > Wootten

I was given an original letter, dated 1931, from Lynn Perry of Easton, PA to Elijah E. Wootten (b. Abt 1876) of Laurel Delaware. I was given the letter by Elijah’s granddaughter (and my 2nd cousin on...

Looking for my relatives Posted on: 18 Oct 2004, by Ed Cohoon

...to hear from anyone that has any info pertaining to this family.Thanks in advance...All the best...Ed Cohoon...

Looking for relatives Posted on: 21 Oct 2004, by Ed Cohoon

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Kent

...Island,Little Harbour,Pictou Co.Nova ScotiaThank you in advance for any available info...All the best...Ed Cohoon...

John Cameron Colquhoun, Pictou Posted on: 27 Oct 2004, by Ed Cohoon

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > York

...Island,Little Harbour,Pictou Co.Nova ScotiaThank you in advance for any available info...All the best...Ed Cohoon

Re: Looking for relatives (REPLY) Posted on: 06 Nov 2004, by Ed Cohoon

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Kent

Hi Cathy, Thank you very much for your advice.I went to the archives and found all the info I was looking for,again,thanx very much...All the best...Ed Cohoon...

Re: John Cameron Colquhoun, Pictou (REPLY) Posted on: 10 Nov 2004, by Ed Cohoon

Hi Annette,Thank you very much for forwarding the info I was researching on the Colquhoun clan...All the best...Ed Cohoon...

Re: John Cameron Colquhoun, Pictou (REPLY)#2 Posted on: 11 Nov 2004, by Ed Cohoon

Hi Annette;Would love to have it...All the best...Ed Cohoon...

Re: John Cameron Colquhoun, Pictou (REPLY)#3 Posted on: 13 Nov 2004, by Ed Cohoon

Hi Annette;Thank you very much for your help in this research,I appreciate it very much...All the best...Ed Cohoon...

Re: Census 1891 (Sydney) Posted on: 19 Nov 2004, by Ed Cohoon

...google and do search for census+cape+breton and you will get it ..Happy hunting...All the best...Ed Cohoon...

Re: Barney Cohoon/Cahoon/Calhoun Posted on: 21 Nov 2004, by  mssa1975

My grandmother's maiden name was Cohoon. She lived in Atchison and was married to Paul McFarland. She was born in 1901 and died in 1990. Hope this helps!

Re: George Richardson Burton Posted on: 25 Nov 2004, by Ed Cohoon

Hi Maureen,I would apreciate receiving any info you have available on George Richardson Burton and his family...All the best...Ed Cohoon...

Obit: Edith Marian Morgan Posted on: 06 Dec 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Dallas, TX, Patty Glover & husband David of Trenton, KY, and Kay Burton of Rockwall, TX; sister, Mary Cohoon of Kentucky; brother, Smith Chastain of Kentucky; and grandchildren: Skyler & Seth Hall, ...

James NORWOOD and family Posted on: 09 Jan 2005, by Roland Norwood

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Lunenburg

My Friends in Lunenburg Alma Norwood and Thomas Cohoon were married in Port Medway. They then moved to Bridgewater. They were living there in 1900,with their children Hattie, Reginald, Elizabeth, William,S...

Church Records in 1859 Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by Linda Sotka

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Richland

I am reseraching the Cohoon surname in Illinois. John Cohoon was married to Margaret Trobough March 1859 in Richland County, Illinois by Reverend William Traner. I believe the last name was Traner. It is hard t...

Re: Willard Richardson Posted on: 31 Jan 2005, by Gary

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Cassia

...nothing other then he was from Almo Idaho. And that his parents were Willard Richardson & Nancey Cohoon. And we got that from his Obituary.Harold only had one child . William R Richardson He married Ro...

Re: Church Records in 1859 Posted on: 02 Feb 2005, by  @@lindas@tnic...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Richland

Thanks for the information. I will check into it! Linda

Re: Do you know Rolla,Vernon or\and Harry Rex Blair Posted on: 23 Mar 2005, by  fredcohoon1

Surnames > Blair

...line and I'll try to help... fredcohoon@bigfoot.com http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/c/o/h/Fred-c-Cohoon-MO/index.html

Re: Jacob WILLIS (one armed Jake) & Mary EVANS Posted on: 26 Mar 2005, by  fredcohoon1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

This is also my family - Email me fredcohoon@bigfoot.com

Re: Baker from Illinois Posted on: 28 Mar 2005, by  fredcohoon1

Surnames > Baker

...fredcohoon@bigfoot.com < or go to my home page http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/c/o/h/Fred-c-Cohoon-MO/index.html

Cohoon Posted on: 28 May 2005, by Tommy Colbert

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Trigg

Edgecombe Co, NC Deed book 20, page 236, date of deed 28 Nov 1831, date recorded Feb Ct. 1832, Ross Cohoon, Trigg Co., Kentucky, for $145, all my right, title and interest in the land of Simon Cohoon, dec'd, on ...

Rosabelle Clark Smith, ESL, IL 1968 Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by  fwclark

Surnames > Smith

...born after 1930, living in E St Louis, IL. Their parents were Allen Clark, 1892-1937, and Dicy Reed Cohoon Clark. Allen was my great grandfather's half brother. thanks, Fred

Re: Baird in Ny Posted on: 18 Nov 2005, by Linda

Surnames > Baird

James Cohoon m Palymyr in Orange CO,Ny? Any Baird descendants that continued to live in Orange,NY? Looking for a John C. Thanks

Re: Trigg Co., Kentucky Posted on: 28 Jan 2004, by William Cothran

Surnames > Colston

...my ggggrandmother Catherine "Colson" Hicks. They were children of Sander and Mary Ann "Cohoon " Colson. Bithael, age 25, was listed in the home of his father Sander in the 1880 Trigg Co....

Re: Calla Hussey Posted on: 10 Jan 2006, by Herbert Sisson

Surnames > Hussey

...moved to Redmon, Washington. Calla could be Callie---I know that my father has often talked about the Cohoon family. Herbert A Sisson Jr. 69 years old

Clarissa COHOON m. Solomon JONES, dau. Amanda m. 1870 William Perry FUTRELL b. 1842 Trigg Co. KY Posted on: 11 Jan 2006, by Gordon

Surnames > Calhoun

The name Calhoun has been changed in many cases from Cahoon, Cohoon, etc. From Trigg Cty KY, I have Clarissa Cohoon married Solomon Jones. Child Amanda married (Dec 10, 1870)William Perry Futrell(b.Mar 14, 1842 ...

Re: Ooton History Posted on: 12 Jan 2006, by Fred Cornelius Cohoon

Surnames > Ooton

Hord, Blair twp.,Clay Co.,IL and OOTON, BLAIR, ETCHISON (spellings), BEAL, HORD, SHELLEY, MCKNELLY, MARTIN, WILLIS and the list could go on. I think you had to be related to live "there" in...

Re: Will of Jesse L WOOD Posted on: 03 Feb 2006, by  jblair127

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Richland

...family, would love to share some information. Here's Ethel's family. John Blair Descendants of James Cohoon 1 James Cohoon 1814 - 1887 .. +Palmyra Beard 1813 - 1884 ..... 2 Polly Ann Cohoon 1839 - 1917 .....

Re: Will of Jesse L WOOD Posted on: 06 Feb 2006, by Jessica

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Richland

...the Moyes family in my research. They were cousins to my family and very close. Where did the James Cohoon family live? In Wisconsin I am guessing... do you have place names and such? Also are you inter...

Re: Will of Jesse L WOOD Posted on: 07 Feb 2006, by  jblair127

Jessica, the Cohoon family lived in Sauk Co....along with their kin, the Frost family. Thanks for the offer, but I'm really only interested in the descendents of this particular family. I'm not a direc...

Look up of cemeteries busniess addresses Posted on: 11 Feb 2006, by Jude Banks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Schuylkill

I tried on line but can only get addresses of the cemeteries not the busniess offices. Need them for all the cemeteries in Ashland. Thank you

Belvidere High School, Belvidere, IL 1932 Seniors Photos Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by  old_yearbooks

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Boone

...Bischoff, Jane Helen Blachford, Mildred Boch, Anna Marie Bruns, Robert Butterworth, Robery Byram, Dorothy Cohoon, Jean Conklin, John Coombes, Stuart Cranston, Ruth Dawson, Robert Dearth, Landis DeJarnatt...

per page
© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.