Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "cutshin" - 260 Messages

per page

Parents of Elizabeth Pace. Posted on: 21 Jun 2000, by  sgraham2756

Surnames > Pace

Need the names of Elizabeth (Causey) Paces mother father. Eliz.B-1866 in Perry Co.,Ky. D-aft-1900 in cutshin, Leslie Co.,Ky. She married William Causey 1884, B-1865,D-1900. Do know she had a brother named C...

Re: Lewis Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Lisa Wombles

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clay

...Gideon came from Wales to VA, then moved to Campbell's Bend, now a part of Perry Co., & later to Cutshin Creek, now a part of Leslie Co. James Theopholus Lewis 1736 & his 1st. wife ??Griffin had: I...

Re: Nolan's of Harlan Co, KY Posted on: 15 Sep 2001, by  recovery4u

Surnames > Nolan

...the harlan co nolans that you have?if so do you have a serah nolan she married henry pennington from cutshin,ky leslie co hope you do,i can find nothing on serah,thanks faye

Millard Filmore Clark/ston b. May1851 Posted on: 27 Feb 2004, by  Gloria. Kay V...

Surnames > Clarkston

...away); his record shows he b. VA, father b. VA, mother b. NC Census 4: 1900, Leslie Co, Ky: dist 3; Cutshin; hh 115-115; Filmore Clark, b. may 1851 KY, age 49 md 25 yrs, par b. KY Census 5: 1920, Clay Co, KY...

Re: Kentucky Nolans Posted on: 05 Aug 2003, by audreyfayeharrison

Surnames > Nolan

my grandmother was serah nolan,she married henry pennington from cutshin ky leslie co, we have no info on serah so i am excited to see serah elizabeth nolan listed in the query, i pray that there is a conne...

correction Adellia Howard Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by Melissa

Surnames > Howard

Adellia was born 4/5/1883 in Hyden,Leslie,Kentucky. Her husband Emanuel Wooton Wooten was born 4/10/1884 in Cutshin,Perry,Kentucky.

Howard-Indiana/Kentucky Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by Melissa

Surnames > Howard

...maiden name? They have a daughter named Adellia. Adellia married Emanuel Wooton Wooten 9/21/1901 in Cutshin,Leslie,Kentucky. My grandfather Bige is their son. I was told that Adellia is Cherokee. Was Adellia...

serah nolan Posted on: 06 Aug 2003, by audrey faye harrison

Surnames > Nolan

...nephew a.v nolan my bro arthur boone nolan's son, my bro boone and i went to see ephie burkhart at cutshin, ephie told us the story that a.v. put on his page at art nolan.com, we also ask ephie if he rem...

PENNINGTON 1319 Coldiron, Jackson Co. Posted on: 22 Jul 1998, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

...grandfather was Aaron Pennington. He came from North Carolina, at an early age and settled on the head of Cutshin then called New Harlan. His wife was a Coldiron. My grandfather's children were: Levi, Jesse,...

DUFF 724 Smith Jackson Stampers Lewis Strong Eversole Bolling Amis White - Letcher Co. Posted on: 12 May 1998, by Sandi Gorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Biographies

...Letcher. My father, John Duff, was born in 1800. He and my Uncle Henry taught school. Henry taught on Cutshin. Had a big fight with the Lewises for whipping a boy. Captain William Strong's widow has the fami...

MAGGARD 1480 Robison Adams Boggs Lewis Baker, Letcher Co. Posted on: 05 Aug 1998, by Sandi Gorin

...from North Carolina. My grandmother was a Robison. My mother was an Adams. In 1847 my father removed to Cutshin, 2 miles below the fords. My father's children were: Henry, Isaac, Moses, Samuel, Jesse, John, ...

OBIT-HESSLER (HORNBACK), Betty Louise Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by Rita Stanifer Maggard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Laurel

...Thursday, July 20, at the London Funeral Home Chapel. Burial will follow in the Coots family cemetery at Cutshin in Leslie County, Kentucky. Visitation is from 11 a.m. until the funeral hour Thursday, July ...

MAGGARD 1537 Robison Adams Boggs Lewis Baker, Letcher Co. Posted on: 10 Aug 1998, by Sandi Gorin

...from North Carolina. My grandmother was a Robison. My mother was an Adams. In 1847 my father removed to Cutshin, 2 miles below the fords. My father's children were: Henry, Isaac, Moses, Samuel, Jesse, John, ...

Henry DUFF 2197, Letcher Co. Posted on: 09 Oct 1998, by Sandi Gorin

...Letcher. My father, John Duff, was born in 1800. He and my Uncle Henry taught school. Henry taught on Cutshin. Had a big fight with the Lewises for whipping a boy. Captain William Strong's widow has the fami...

LEWIS - JUDY Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by christy l. morton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Unknown

...you know anything else. Do you know a jane,corsie, johnny, arron, dewey, junior or danny lewis from Cutshin,Ky?? thanks, christy

per page