Search the Boards

Search Results for "Rathgeber" - 263 Messages

per page

Obituary for Harriet (Rathgeber) Reichert, d. 3/7/2004 Posted on: 30 Jul 2004, by Carol Movahed

Surnames > Rathgeber

REICHERT, HARRIET (RATHGEBER) On Sunday, March 7, 2004. She was born in Pittsburgh, PA on December 8, 1912. She was the daughter of the late Harriet and John Rathgeber. Harriet graduated from Oliver High School and liv...

Obit: Carl McAdoo Egner Posted on: 27 Sep 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Newcastle; two grandchildren, one step-grandson, and two great-grandchildren. Memorials may be made to Rathgeber Hospitality House, 1615 12th Street, Wichita Falls, TX 76301.

Obit: Hilda S. Simmons Posted on: 20 Oct 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...at 10:00 a.m. Saturday, February 24, 2001, at Grace Lutheran Church in Orange with Reverend Douglas Rathgeber officiating. A graveside service and burial will follow at 3:00 p.m. at Forest Park Westheimer Cem...

Obit: Esther Louise Rathgeber Posted on: 08 Dec 2004, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Esther Louise Rathgeber Family-Placed Obituary Esther Louise Rathgeber Esther Louise Rathgeber, born December 17, 1914, in Kingsville Texas to Walter and Martha Kieschnick entered eternal rest on November 12, 2004, at B...

Re: Nathan Freeman Posted on: 16 Dec 2004, by  grazide

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Hancock

I've found a relative!! William Freeman Hawley was my grandmother's half brother. His father, William Oscar Hawley, is my great grandfather (he built the 'Gingerbread House' owned by the Asendorfs i...

Hunt, Oval Lee "Spec" Posted on: 04 Feb 2005, by Wanda Purcell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

Oval Lee "Spec" Hunt, D.D.S., 76 died January 20, 2005, after a brief illness. Services were held January 23, 2005 at 2 p.m. at the Chapel of Lunn Funeral Home in Olney, Texas. Scott Clar...

Ludwig Rathgeber Posted on: 11 Mar 2005, by  Sorbel1955

Surnames > Rathgeber

I'm looking for any info on Ludwig and Margaret Rathgeber listed in the 1901 Saskatchewan census.

Re: M.W.A Cemetery Posted on: 23 Apr 2005, by Maggie Wettengel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Alfalfa

I am quoting from the book "Alfalfa county cemeteries" "CHEROKEE MUNICIPAL CEMETERY Section 12 Township 26N Range 11W This cemetery was opened to take care of the needs of the c...

Missouri obit: William L. Rieder, s/o Willie C. & Vera S. Rieder --- IL/MO Posted on: 10 Jun 2005, by  janm581

Surnames > Rieder

...Karla von Lehe of Fountain Hills, Ariz., and Bette Pomrenke of Mobile, Ala.; seven stepchildren, Deborah Rathgeber of Rolla, Monica Peres of Cordova, Tenn., Regina Neal of Union, Ricky Kidd of Minneapolis, Kan...

Byron Thomas LaBounty obit from NY 2001 Posted on: 11 Jun 2005, by  LauraRivers51...

Surnames > Labounty

...maternal grandfather and his wife, Byron and Betty Papageorge of Hickory, N.C.; his girlfriend, Lori Rathgeber of Houston, Texas; and many aunts, uncles and cousins. Byron will be deeply missed by his close an...

Re: BUMGARNER & DORST of PA and N.C. Posted on: 17 Aug 2005, by Mike Bradley

Surnames > Bumgarner

Robert, The only early marriage records I have are: From Marriage Records of Rev. John Casper Stoever 1737 02 22 Baumann, George Stephan Ergebrecht, Maria Catar (Warwick) 1756 07 27 Baumgae...

Seeking Borgs from Chicago area Posted on: 31 Aug 2005, by  elisanchez73

Surnames > Borg

...Robert was born at Cook County Hospital in 1923 in Chicago, IL. He served in WWII and married Jane Rathgeber in 1948. The Elder Borg, who went by Chris, or Chris, though I believe his real name might be Er...

George "Tick" Rathgeber, Johnsonburg and Lock Haven, Pa Posted on: 08 Sep 2005, by  ralson197

Surnames > Rathgeber

I do not have a connection to the Rathgeber genealogy but I am compiling a booklet about former rural and early school teachers once of Elk and several nearby counties. I have a copy of a brief write-up from t...

Re: grandparents Posted on: 29 Sep 2005, by Bobbie Rathgeber Keller

Surnames > Rathgeber

Sorry Barbara, My email didn't get delivered. I also have a grandfather Andreas Rathgeber form Hangenweisheim married to a Anna Margaret. Their son Andreas Rathgeber II was born Sept 13, 1738 in Hangenweisheim died O...

Re: Elizabeth Rathgeber Kelly Posted on: 04 Oct 2005, by  dglkelly

Surnames > Rathgeber

Yes the Rathgeber I am researching was from Lock Haven, and She had a set of twins R. Kieth and C. Kenneth(My G-Father) Kelly. I don't know anything else since both Elizabeth and Her husband Charles were both ...

Obit: Kathleen Grace (Acker) Beck b.1917 Shaunavon, SK. Posted on: 10 Dec 2005, by  kttrucking1

Surnames > Acker

...(Johanne), Karen Jones all of Regina and Keith (Cecile) of Saskatoon; grandchildren Leslie Beck (Lane Rathgeber) and Lynn (Greg) Harshenin; Jeff and Laurie Beck; Scott (Yoshimi) Spurgeon and Greg Spurgeon; And...

George "Tick" Rathgeber, Lock Haven and Johnsonburg, Pa Posted on: 12 Jan 2006, by  ralson197

Surnames > Rathgeber

...booklet about former school teachers once of this area and still searching for information about George Rathgeber. In a write-up in Johnsonburg Press, October 2, 1925 it was announced that he was in Johnsonbur...

Wilma L. Reynolds Posted on: 15 Feb 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

Wilma L. Reynolds Wilma Lee Reynolds passed away Friday, December 23, 2005 in Wichita Falls. A celebration of her life will be held 10:00 AM Monday, December 26, 2005 at West Side Baptist Church with...

Re: Relatives of George Rathgeber (PA) Posted on: 26 Jul 2006, by  dglkelly

Surnames > Rathgeber

Karen, Hi. My Great-Great-Grandfather was George Rathgeber, He -was married to a woman named Mary, but I do not have a last name for Her. They had a daughter, Elizabeth (great-grandmother) 1878-1932. Are We...

Church St - Church Av - Church La Help! Posted on: 17 Jan 2002, by jeanine

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Kings

I am new to this list & know sks will be able to help. I rec'd a letter from Irish Genealogical Society Int'l in a response to a letter I had written them re: my DUFFY ancestors. They came back ...

Walbrick, Charles F. Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  kckearby

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Wichita

...Burial will be in Bowman Cemetery. Pallbearers will be L. L. McCowan, Les Evans, Sam Roddy, Carl C. Rathgeber, Robert H. Rathgeber and Willie Thorman. Walbrick resided at 1323 North Eighth, and moved to Wichita Falls i...

WOLF(F)(E) - PART 2 Posted on: 28 May 2001, by  xxruthsf

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Lake

...ERICHLAND05/10/1880 002/0180 00000076 WOLF, JOHN KRICK, KATY EFFINGHAM 04/24/1895 002/0028 00000355 WOLF, JOHN RATHGEBER, MAGGIECHRISTIAN 03/25/1896 00C/0149 00008876 WOLF, JOHN HARRIS, BETTYMASON 03/...

Flora Sophia Matilda Viehland Posted on: 28 Sep 2001, by  Nfreburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Sunday School. She remained a church member throughout her life and was godmother to Bernice Viehland Rathgeber.During her working years she worked as a custodian for the United Methodist Church in St. Clair a...

Flora Sophia Matilda Viehland Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by  Nfreburg

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...Sunday School. She remained a church member throughout her life and was godmother to Bernice Viehland Rathgeber.During her working years she worked as a custodian for the United Methodist Church in St. Clair a...

Harold Rathgeber and Margaret Doyle Posted on: 07 Dec 2001, by  sblesi01

Married Saturday, June 5th, 1943 Rathgeber-Doyle Mr. Harold Rathgeber of Lonedell, MO and Miss Margaret Doyle of Sullivan, MO were united in marriage at the home of Rev. Perkins Sat afternoon June 5th. They were attended by ...

Ellen Martin Posted on: 09 Dec 2001, by  tkfisher

...and three sisters. Those that survive are two daughters, Mary Dieckmann and husband Virgil, and Alice Rathgeber and husband, all of Union; two sons, Walter Martin and wife Helen of St. Louis, and Michael Mart...

Irene E. Brown Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by  NJBF

...and Arnold Viehland; and one sister, Lurene Viehland. Mrs. Brown is survived by one sister, Berniece Rathgeber, St. Clair; one special niece and goddaughter, Gayle Buel, Washington; other relatives and many f...

Irene E. Brown Posted on: 02 Mar 2003, by  NJBF

...Church of Sullivan and was a charter member of the Mariners. She is survived by a sister Berniece Rathgeber of St. Clair, Missouri and a special niece and god-daughter, Gayle Buel of Washington, Missouri, ot...

Carl "Bud" Stahl Posted on: 15 Jun 2003, by  @@tkfisher@mi...

...and May Patricia Stahl, nee Grimmer. On September 8, 1994, he was united in marriage to Carole June Rathgeber, nee Ritchey, and their families were joined. Bud died in Washington surrounded by his family on ...

Rathgeber ancestry beyond Andreas Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by Sara

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

Rathgeber line found from Jacob (1853-1943) Rathgeber, Morrisonville, to Andreas Rathgeber (1713-1773) in Dittelsheim, Germany. Would like to find the rest of German Rathgeber ancestry before Andreas.

Re: Rathgeber ancestry beyond Andreas Posted on: 30 Sep 2005, by Bobbie Rathgeber Keller

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

Jacob's brother Andrew William Rathgeber was my greatgrandfather. I have pictures of him and Jacob together and Jacob's family. I don't have info past the first Andreas but I do have some old stories about A...

Bittner Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by  vwelch1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clinton

There was a Bittner Genealogy done, but I do not know when. Starts with Christian Bitner who first lived in Sugar Valley. Most of his 8 children later settled in Lock Haven, Clinton Co., PA There may ...

Bessie E. Litz Nestlerode Pflugfelder Posted on: 17 Apr 1999, by Fred and Anna Snyder

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clinton

...from out of town who attended the services included Mr. and Mrs. Clyde LITZ of Lock Haven, Mrs. Ralph RATHGEBER of Lock Haven, Mrs. Audrey LOVE of Lock Haven, Mr. and Mrs. Stanley PHOENIX of Draketown, Mrs. Fr...

Lewis E. Litz Posted on: 17 Apr 1999, by Fred and Anna Snyder

...are his wife, the former Mame C. ZIMMERMAN, two sons and three daughters, Clyde A. LITZ and Mrs. Ralph RATHGEBER, this city; Mrs. Stanley PHOENIX, Mill Hall, R.D.; Mrs. Ralph THOMAS, Jersey Shore; and Joseph L...

Re: Hoopman Posted on: 08 Sep 2001, by jeanine

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Unknown

I saw on the "unknown message board" you have a Herman HOOPMAN. I just posted to the Hoopman Message Board & I was the only message there. I am researching William HOOPMAN who married ...

Re: Hoopman Posted on: 09 Sep 2001, by jeanine

All I have is the info I posted. My grandmother's sister,or my great Aunt, Mary MORAN, married Daniel GUINAN on July 3, 1893 in St John's Church, Jersey City NJ. Their daughter, Veronica (Vera), bo...

Re: Hoopman Posted on: 05 Jan 2002, by jeanine

Thanks...I tried, but I don't understand German Jeanine

Re: Hoopman Posted on: 10 Sep 2001, by jeanine

Thank you for your response, Diane. The Hoopman I am searching married my great grandmother's child. I don't know anything about the HOOPMAN's except they were from Jersey City and were Lutheran an...

Re: Surname Search Posted on: 09 Oct 2001, by jeanine

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hudson

Sharon.. I noticed you are researching DONOVAN. I have a Delia DONOVAN as a sponsor to the baptism of my Aunt, Vera (Veronica) KELLY in St John's, April 7, 1914. The other sponsor is Thomas J. CONRO...

Re: orphanages in Hudson County, N.J. Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by jeanine

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Hudson

Lynn...I think there was a polish orphanage on Nelson Ave in Jersey City...Don't know the name tho...it may be a polish old folks home now...it's been awhile since I've traveled that route.. Jeanine

Re: Grace-Jersey City Posted on: 18 Jul 2001, by Jeanine Matthews

Hi William... So glad to hear from you. My Mom was best friends of Jean. I don't remember her, but my sister Donna does. She used to call her Auntie Jean. My sister's middle name is Jean, I'm assu...

Re: Grace-Jersey City Posted on: 02 Nov 2001, by jeanine

Bill... I just found William A. Grece & his family on the 1920 Census in Jersey City. I don't know if you have this info or not, but I'll give some of what's there as I can't read the colum headi...

Re: Grace-Jersey City Posted on: 19 Jul 2001, by Jeanine Matthews

Suzanne... I believe you saw my mother's name..Gertrude Kelly Matthews. She was Regina (Jean) Grace's best friend while growing up. My grandparents lived on Beacon Ave also. Blessings... Jeanine

Re: Grece-Jersey City Posted on: 18 Jul 2001, by Jeanine Matthews

Suzanne... I have forwarded this to a Grace family member researching their family. I really don't know anything about the Grace's...only my Mom & her girlfirend. Hope this person can help &...

Re: Grace, Charles & Alice, Jersey City, NJ Posted on: 30 Jan 2002, by jeanine

Deb... If you go back on this board to about a year ago there are GRECE/GRACE discussions. My Mom's best friend was Jean (Regina) GRACE. That family moved to Long Island, her daughter is Maria, if I ...

Re: Connell-Co. Clare > Jersey City, NJ Posted on: 02 Jul 2001, by  jeaninematthe...

I used to work with a Kathy Bitner a hundred years ago downtown jc @ Diane Young Sptswr. Any relation? Jeanine

Jersey City Police Dept Posted on: 03 Jun 2001, by  @@jmatt413@ea...

Jeanne... I was wondering if you have found out any info re: JCPD oldtimers? I went to the site the person recommended but didn't find anything helpful. I have a greatgrandfather who was a policeman o...

Re: 104 Congress St, J.C. Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by jeanine matthews

Congress Street is about 9 blocks from the Union City border and North Bergen border. Congress Steet runs from Nelson Ave on the west to Paterson Plank Rd on the east. Hope this helps Blessings.....

Re: 104 Congress St, J.C. Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by jeanine

Depending where on Congress St. I didn't look at Mapquest to see where on Congress St 104 was. If it is on the eastern side, I would say St Paul of the Cross on Hancock Ave. If it is more over to t...

Wills NJ Archives Posted on: 03 Jun 2001, by  @@jmatt413@ea...

This is from "State of NJ Dept of State" letterhead which I picked up last month in the Archives. I'm only copying the "WILL" part.. MAIL REFERENCE SERVICES AND FEES Wills & ...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.