Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Rathgeber" - 270 Messages

per page

Re: Catherine Kaiser of MD Posted on: 17 Jan 2002, by  awrath

Surnames > Kaiser

...Germany (Wuerttemburg??) 06/24/1829. Lived in Baltimore starting @ 1840. Married my GGGrandfather, John Rathgeber in 1864, died 1901

Repps in Baltimore MD 1870's - 1940s Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by  awrath

Surnames > Repp

I have a George Repp, born 1869, married Caroline Rathgeber @ 1892. Children were (at least) George L Repp and Catherine Repp Lived at 735 S Bond St in Baltimore from 1890s through at least 1920. Contact me if...

OBIT'S-PITTSTON GAZETTE -APRIL 12, 1878 Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  FATARTIE

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

PITTSTON GAZETTE FOR APRIL 12, 1878 DIED- At Newton, on the 7th of april , Catherine Smith aged 83 years............................................ DIED- In Plymouth, on the 10th of April, Andrew R...

Re: Nieland of Clayton County, Iowa Posted on: 30 Dec 2004, by MJ

Surnames > Nieland

...or '65, William (my gr. granddad) who was born in 1867 and married Anna Madsen, Amelia (Mrs. William Rathgeber) b. in 1871 and twins Heinrich and Herman who were born in Jan. 1877 and died in Feb. 1877 and Apr...

Salfinger family originating in Germany Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  JenniferSF

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Searching for all Salfingers worldwide

rathgeber name Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by  bkramer7276

Surnames > Rathgeber

anyone have any info on a catherine rathgeber, spouse of william greir draucker. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Jacob Rathgeber Posted on: 16 Aug 2000, by Helen Susan Ryder

Surnames > Rathgeber

Hi Sue, My mothers name was Eva Lucille Rathgeber. Jacob was my Grandfather.

Rathgeber e-mail Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by June Rathgeber KurKomelis

Surnames > Rathgeber

My fathers name was Peter Jacob Rathgeber. His brother was your Grandfather Jacob His sons are my first cousins-which are Claude, Eugene and Donald Rathgeber .I came from NY and moved to Sarasota Florida 16 years ago. ...

Place Family of PA Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by  ThelmaRathgeb...

Surnames > Place

...d1934 Norristown PA., Walter Earl, Anna and Ethel May. Any help would be appreciated. Thelma Place Rathgeber JVR321@aol.com

Reply to message of Rathgeber Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by June Rathgeber KurKomelis

Surnames > Rathgeber

My father was Peter Jacob Rathgeber had sister Anna, Tina brother Jacob Tina had a son Henry and Robert lives in Rhode Island Anna had a son Maxie,who died and Billy who lives in Florida also cousins Euguene ...

eve rathgeber Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by M.Sue Rathgeber Kowalsky

Surnames > Rathgeber

Hi great grandmother named eva dora rathgeber who married Henry Rathgeber. Can you imagine a Rathgeber marrying another Rathgeber. he lived in NYC 2/29/1860-12/19/?? Her parents were Adam Rathgeber from Sesslach,Germany and Mary Beaver from NYC

Re: William Webster Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  Mommabear1976

Surnames > Webster

...any of this connect with your's? Thanks for any help you might be able to give me. Thelma Place Rathgeber

Re: related? George Rathgeber Posted on: 22 Dec 2006, by  embrewer

Surnames > Rathgeber

Hi Candice, This is Ellen yes they are my grandparents as well. email me at ellyel1292@aol.com if you want to.

Allegheny High School, Allegheny, PA Band 1922 Photo Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  Not_A_Relativ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

...Low, James McDonough, William Martin, Harry Morrison, Harry Moreth, Harold Morewood, Mark Ray, John Rathgeber, Ralph Ramacciotta, Alvin Rudert, Gilbert Sarver, Harry Scarlatta, Walter Scott, Harold Stranger, ...

Allegheny High School, Allegheny, PA Band 1922 Photo Posted on: 25 Jan 2007, by  Not_A_Relativ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

...Low, James McDonough, William Martin, Harry Morrison, Harry Moreth, Harold Morewood, Mark Ray, John Rathgeber, Ralph Ramacciotta, Alvin Rudert, Gilbert Sarver, Harry Scarlatta, Walter Scott, Harold Stranger, ...

William Albert Rathgeber Posted on: 13 Feb 2007, by  kearney99

Surnames > Rathgeber

Looking for a photograph of Capt. William Albert Rathgeber. b. April 5, 1918 in Spokane, WA Lived in Portland OR Died January 7, 1949 at Garstang England in the crash of a Douglas C-54 while participating in...

Rathgeber Posted on: 10 Oct 1998, by Jean Daley

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > Yorkton

Johan Jacob Rathgeber married to Carolina Vetter immigrated to Neudorf, Sask. Canada in 1892 from Neudorf, Drohobycz, Galicia. Dorothy Paff married to Jacob Rathgeber came with them, also 2 sons. I am looking for anyon...

Meta Kissman Posted on: 16 Feb 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...is survived by her son, H.A. (Butch) and Phyllis Kissman of Houston; her daughter, Lois and Rev. Ben Rathgeber of Cleburne; three grandchildren, Susan and Michael Cuda of Arlington, Matthew Rathgeber of Pretoria, South...

Looking for information Posted on: 08 Oct 1998, by Jean Daley

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > General

...Theresa Ott in Rosch, Bukovina, Austria in early 1800's, where did they come from before. Johan Jacob Rathgeber b.1864 married Carolina Vetter b. 1863 immigrated to Canada 1892 from Neudorf, Drohowcyz, Galicia...

Re: Dressler Posted on: 15 Jun 2007, by  ClTressler

Surnames > Dressler

Johann Jacob Married Eva Magdalena Rathgeber his father was Hans Michael Dressler married to Anna Catherine Mueller. His father was Jochim Dressler B.1608, D.Oct. 16,1672 he was married to Uusla Dorothea

Re: Relatives of George Rathgeber (PA) Posted on: 24 Oct 2007, by  singreader

Surnames > Rathgeber

...curly hair and my husband's was also black but not curly, just thick. I keep running into a "Betty Rathgeber' mentioned in Lock Haven (which is my husband's home town) and he says he "thinks" sh...

Re: Johann Peter Keim - Germany to St. Clair Co, IL Posted on: 08 Nov 2007, by  KAKoehler

Surnames > Keim

...Mergentheim, Wurtenburg. Died 18 Jan 1907 in St Clair Co., IL. Parents are listed as John M Keim & Justine Rathgeber - but I have no other information on them. Johann Peter Keim married Marie Magdalena Ger...

Re: Relatives of George Rathgeber (PA) Posted on: 22 Oct 2007, by  mommy422

Surnames > Rathgeber

Hello, I believe that the George V. Rathgeber you all have listed was married to a Mary Elizabeth Smith, and whose parents were Jacob Rathgeber b. 1831 in Germany and Elizabeth Scheid b. 1836 in Germany. I also believ...

Re: Johann Peter Keim - Germany to St. Clair Co, IL Posted on: 08 Nov 2007, by  KAKoehler

Surnames > Keim

...Philippina Gasser son of Johann Peter Keim & Mary Magdalena Gernhardt Son of John M Keim & Justine Rathgeber

Re: Relatives of George Rathgeber (PA) Posted on: 23 Oct 2007, by  singreader

Surnames > Rathgeber

Could you possibly point me to where I could find a picture of the George V Rathgeber? What did you see that makes you think your Geo. V and our Geo. V are one and the same? I am at a standstill now finding ou...

Re: George "Tick" Rathgeber, Lock Haven and Johnsonburg, Pa Posted on: 04 Apr 2007, by  singreader

Surnames > Rathgeber

George "Tic" Rathgeber was my father-in-law, and my husband (Gerald) has been called "Tic" ever since his dad died. We've driven up through Johnsonburg on the way to visit our daughter, Ka...

Adkins, Shirley Myers Posted on: 01 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...and her four children Richard Myers Adkins and wife Jan Heck Adkins, Ivy Adkins Stone and husband Eric Rathgeber, Courtney Wilder Adkins and wife Kimberley Barnes Adkins and Brett Hayden Adkins and wife Kriste...

Re: Laura and Frank Osterholt Posted on: 05 Apr 2008, by  pubvices2

Surnames > Osterholt

Frank and Laura (Rathgeber) Osterholt were my great grandparents, Marie was my grandmother, who died right after the birth of my mother. Would love to see the photos you have. Don't have many pictures of Lau...

Winford E. Henry Posted on: 20 Apr 2008, by  davisaimeenoe...

Topics > Obituaries

...Deleon of Wichita, Kan.; four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. Memorials may be made to Rathgeber Hospitality House, 1615 12th St., Wichita Falls, Texas. Condolences may be sent to the family...

Kline/Perrine/Rathgeber families... Posted on: 11 Oct 2008, by  JulsGo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Christian

...this time). 1900, they are still in Kings Twp. They are by themselves. Laura and her husband (Jacob Rathgeber) are living next door. 1910, Jacob is living as a widower with his daughter and son-in-law, Joh...

Bell Jr., Harvey Carroll Posted on: 14 Oct 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

(Dulie) Harvey Carroll Bell, Jr. (Dulie) passed away on Friday, October 10, 2008 in Austin,TX. He was born on June 27, 1917, in Caldwell, Texas. His parents were Mozelle Duckworth Bell and Harvey Carr...

List of emigrants from Sindelfingen, Wuerttemberg, Germany Posted on: 20 Oct 2008, by  sindolf

Topics > Immigration and Emigration > Europe > German Emigrants

I have compiled a list of approx. 1200 persons known to have emigrated from Sindelfingen. The most common surnames are listed above, for further details please go to: http://wc.rootsweb.com/~kh4 kind ...

Virgil August Diekmann Posted on: 18 Nov 2008, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...and husband Joe, Union; two grandsons, Bob and Jim Barnhart, both of Union; one sister-in-law, Alice Rathgeber and husband Wayne, Union; nieces; nephews; cousins; other relatives and many friends. A funeral M...

Joy R. Becket (1926-2009) Obituary Posted on: 02 Feb 2009, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

...was born Feb. 28, 1926, in Brookline, Mass., the daughter of Gustov Heinrich and Mary Irene Fitzgerald Rathgeber. Joy loved classical music, knitting and going for walks. She also loved flowers. She is survi...

Re: Rathgeber Family Originating from Chicago, Illinois Area Posted on: 03 Mar 2010, by  AKAeGENEe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Unknown

I'm guessing that you're trying to find cousins/relatives....? Have you tried posting this at the Rathgeber board?

Re: Rathgeber Family Originating from Chicago, Illinois Area Posted on: 02 Mar 2010, by  kzavada

...pilot website http://pilot.familysearch.org/recordsearch/start.html#p=home Cook County births certs RATHGEBER Gladys Clara b. Chicago 14 May 1916 father Otto b. chicago age 23 yrs mother Katherine Friedl b. ch...

Rathgeber Family Originating from Chicago, Illinois Area Posted on: 01 Mar 2010, by  Eli Sanchez

My great grandmother was Katherine Rathgeber (ne Lungheimer) married to Otto Rathgeber Daughter Jane Rathgeber (Borg by marriage). Katherine died in the 1960's in the Bay Area of California Jane died in Orangeburg, South Caro...

Rathgeber Family Originating from Chicago, Illinois Area Posted on: 01 Mar 2010, by  Eli Sanchez

My great grandmother was Katherine Rathgeber (ne Lungheimer) married to Otto Rathgeber Daughter Jane Rathgeber (Borg by marriage). Katherine died in the 1960's in the Bay Area of California Jane died in Orangeburg, South Caro...

Re: Rathgeber Family Originating from Chicago, Illinois Area Posted on: 04 Mar 2010, by  ELLinSpain

Name: Katherin B Rathgeber Social Security #: 331228951 Sex: FEMALE Birth Date: 10 Apr 1897 Birthplace: Illinois Death Date: 7 Feb 1971 Death Place: Santa Clara Name: Jane R. Borg SSN: 320-10-7561...

Re: Borg Surname (Adopted): Relatives of Robert N. Borg Posted on: 03 Mar 2010, by  Eli Sanchez

I'm not looking for Robert Borg actually looking for cousins etc. Robert Borg I knew until his death, mostly looking for his nieces and nephews that he lost touch with over the years.

Re: Laura and Frank Osterholt Posted on: 26 Feb 2010, by  maryosterholt

Surnames > Osterholt

...Frank Osterholt were my paternal grandparents. Laura's mother was Laura Etta Kline and Father was Jacob Rathgeber. Frank's father's name was Henry. Laura and Frank had three children Marie (nickname Mick)who...

Re: William Albert Rathgeber Posted on: 30 Dec 2009, by  zanny2

Surnames > Rathgeber

This is my Uncle Bill! I do have a picture of him somewhere. I will find it for you and send it. He was my mother Kathryn Rose's brother.

Benjamin A. Schoenfeldt Posted on: 15 Aug 2009, by  kalotac

Surnames > Schoenfeldt

...past 18 years. He was employed at Roe Tool and Die Co., Tonawanda. Surviving are his wife, Anna (nee Rathgeber); two sons, Robert and LeVant Schoenfeldt; four daughters, Mrs. Joseph (Dorothy) Wiegand, Miss B...

Carole June Rathgeber Stahl Posted on: 25 Feb 2011, by  tkfisher

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Carole June Rathgeber Stahl, 77, St. Clair, departed this life at her home, surrounded by the love of her family, Friday, Feb. 11, 2011. Mrs. Rathgeber Stahl was born in St. Clair June 11, 1933, the daughter of Philli...

HINTERMEIER/KETZLER/KARMANN/RATHGEBER's in Donauwoerth, Bavaria Posted on: 28 Jan 1999, by Patricia Cantrell

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

...in Donauwoerth, Bavaria in late 1800's and early 1900's. Josef HINTERMEIER b. abt 1852, m. Veronika RATHGEBER. Their son, Alois HINTERMEIER b.21 Sept 1893 m. 30 July 1918-Viktoria KETZLER b. 17 Mar 1895 in Sin...

Patty Hight Lechtenberg 1959-2012 Posted on: 21 Apr 2012, by  VolunteerCont...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Crawford

Funeral Services for 53 year old Patty Lechtenberg of Denison will be held at 10:30am on Saturday, April 14 at Our Savior Lutheran Church in Denison with burial in the Morgan Cemetery in Schleswig. Pa...

Re: Bickler Posted on: 27 Aug 2011, by  jmrathgeber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Stearns

...Margaret Kraus and raised 9 children. Parents of Henry were Nicholas and Elizabeth Bichler. See Bichler Rathgeber Family Tree. It is not complete as of now.

Searching for relatives Posted on: 12 May 1999, by Yvonne Huxhold

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Niedersachsen > General

I am searching for relatives of Charles August Huxhold born Kathrinhagen, April 1860 emigrated c. 1880 and Carl Backhaus born c. 1890 emigrated to Holland and married Clasina there. The family sailed ...

Henry (Heinrich) Rathgeber Posted on: 03 Jun 2012, by  SRyder44

Surnames > Rathgeber

Hello Everyone, I am searching for family info on my Great Grandfather Henry (Heinrich) Rathgeber. According to US records he arrived in New York in 1890 and naturalized in 1905 through the New York Supreme Co...

John Berg, Evansville, IN Posted on: 21 May 2012, by  TheodoreSchen...

Surnames > Berg

...Mischke. Their daughter, Elizabeth (1901-1984), was Tonya's grandmother and she married Carl Jacob Rathgeber. Do you know anything about this John Berg? Germany? Thanks, Ted

per page