Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hoefer" - 402 Messages

per page

Re: Respress Folks in GA Posted on: 24 Sep 2006, by Tia Thorpe

Surnames > Respress

Hi Toni, Sorry it has taken so long to get this mesg. but I don't check this site often and I got a mesg. from someone else and it came to my email. Yes, we do need to talk so we can see if we are r...

Re: Walter Churcher Posted on: 26 Sep 2006, by LauraC

Surnames > Churcher

...he was one of the founders of The London Sketch club. Do you have any more info about your Walter that might identify him? Date of birth, parents names etc? Thanks for getting in touch Regards Laura

Re: HORROCKS IN WIGGAN Posted on: 08 Oct 2006, by  ALISONWILLIAM...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

The General Register Office (GRO) details for the birth are: Beatrice Alice Horrocks, born June quarter 1899, Wigan registration district, volume 8c, page 33. This reference was from FreeBMD www.freeb...

Re: Osborn Miller Posted on: 04 Nov 2006, by Kay

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Newberry

...didn't marry? Since they had three daughters I had no clue what their names may have been changed to so was kind of lost. Please contact me offline. I have more information since we last talked. Kay

Re: Baps/Burials LookUps for Hannington, Little Somerford, Charlton St Peter & Bishopstone (N) Posted on: 11 Mar 2002, by  SusanUK

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Wiltshire > General

I am looking for anyone by the name of SEALY, but am especially keen to track down Thomas SEALY, born around 1720. The rest of the family after him is in Shrivenham, Berks. I understand if this is too br...

Ouellette family Posted on: 08 Feb 1999, by L. Lamar

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

...lived in the Sandwich West, Sandwich East and Tilbury areas. Multiple marriages is making this a most challenging project! I have gotten as far as the birth of Jean Baptiste Ouellette in 1788, but there are many...

Re: Drouillard Ed-Argentcour Posted on: 26 Apr 2004, by Bernice Warner

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Essex

...sure we have some connection, thereare so many names that are not familiar to me. My Greatgrandfather was Solomon Drouillard, He married Elizabeth Dumais, I hope this helps. Thank you, Bea Warner

Re: Carrington and Davis, Hamilton area, ca. 1890 Posted on: 09 May 2004, by  sonnydham1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Decatur

...grandfather. He and Minnie Effie Craig Carrington Moorman are the parents of my grandfather, Fred Olan Carrington and Leola Carrington Davis. I believe that Minne is also buried near by with last husband Rufus ...

Macy Posted on: 02 Feb 2005, by  Susan Turner

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > New York

Searching for any information on Joseph Macy, spouse Anna Dora, both born in Germany, immigrated approx. 1842. Known son, William Macy, died NYC Nov. 9, 1926. They originally lived in Pennsylvania, moved ...

Re: Flemish family genealogy Posted on: 14 May 2002, by  sjlamb1

Localities > Western Europe > Belgium > Flanders

I have a record of a Fransina Jacoba De Koning b.1833 ; m. bat 1862 In Wayne Co, NY; d. 1896. She was the second wife of John Van Lare. Van Lare is from Zeeland, Neatherlands but origonated in Flanders, ...

Otsego County, MI and Otsego County, NY Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by Janan Kreger

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Otsego

Is there any connection between these two counties? I have Polish ancestors who settled in Otsego County, MI but on their death certificate New York is listed for a location of birth. That is pretty...

Davenport Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  thedewar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Snohomish

Snohomish Did Grant and Mrs. Shadbolt have any other siblings? Am searching for relatives and parents of Maitland Davenport. He was a resident of Skagit county and King county about the same time fr...

MARGUERITE AGNES LINLEY Posted on: 19 Jan 2002, by Laurie-Board Monitor

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Manitoulin

MARGUERITE AGNES 'BABE' LINLEY "None knew her but to love her, None named her but in praise." July 31-1907 - April 22, 2000 Marguerite Agnes 'Babe' Linley of Iron Bridge (formerly of Gordon To...

RIPABOTTONI CAMPOBASSO ITALY Posted on: 07 Mar 2003, by Dee

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Molise > Campobasso

...village in Italy must be related! Especially if your surname is: MATTIA PADUANO del VECCHIO LANNI SAURO TODARA GILDONE If you think there maybe a connection, please get in touch.

Re: BOWEN Posted on: 11 Dec 2002, by  angelaabbruzz...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Clark

does your george have a son martin if so please email me

Whinery,Raub Posted on: 20 Jun 2005, by Sharon Hummer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Clinton

I am looking for information on Ruth Annie Whinery. I think that she married a Raub. She was the sister of Mark Whinery, my great grandfather, and the daughter of Enos and Mary Amanda (Underwood) Wh...

Mary Blair Theobald Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by  magimother5

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

Mary was born in New York about 1842. She married James A. Theobald of Prince Edward Island, Canada about 1866. They resided in Ridgeway, Wisconsin and had 8 children including my ggrandfather William Bla...

Indian atrocities Posted on: 17 Oct 2000, by Debbie Cassady

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

Dear Libby, Thanks for the website info. I'll check it out as soon as I get the chance! Deb

terry surname Posted on: 09 Nov 1998, by Darryl Terry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Floyd

vireslooking for info on thomas miles terry who lived in floyd county/sons were elisha and isaac, who went to breathitt county. brother in floyd county marriage records are isaac/leonard/miles/william

Re: Need 1900 Census Record for Marion Co: MORTER Family Posted on: 06 Mar 2003, by George

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Marion

It was Jack Morter that was looking for the information. I was doing a lookup for him.

Lookup: Mathias Schneider (1824-1897) Posted on: 09 Nov 2005, by  mrwfamily

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nebraska > Counties > Nuckolls

Hi, I would like any information on Mathias Schneider, born in 1824 in Prussia and died Dec 5, 1897 in Nuckolls Co.. He was buried in the St. Stephens Cemetery. In the 1885 state census he was in Vi...

murray family reunion Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by  grandmuffin

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Alamance

i to would be intrested in knowing when and where the murray family reunion is planned as i am also a murray decendant an am serching the name my great grandmother was margaret e. murray married to george ...

Migration of Jesse Richardson and Timothy Watrous Families CT to OH 1816-17 Posted on: 01 Nov 2002, by  swatrous1202

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Tolland

The families of Jesse Richardson and Timothy Watrous migrated to Zanesville, Muskingum, Ohio about 1816 and obtained tracts of land for "those whose families had served in the American Revolution"....

Re: Cemetery location York AZ Posted on: 11 Mar 2005, by Nancy E Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arizona > Counties > Greenlee

I lived in the Duncan valley for 25 years and I am unaware of any cemetery at York. There is a cemetery at the community of Sheldon, about 6 miles up the river from York. I will check to see if your...

Re: COUNTY HOME Posted on: 02 Sep 2005, by  RobertSmither...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Richmond

It sat behind the bank on the corner of Peach Orchard and Lumpkin Roads.I went there several times with my grandmother to visit folks.

WILDS, WILES Posted on: 20 Jun 1998, by Jean Bryan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Delaware > Counties > Kent

Seeking information re: Abraham WILDS was born 1734 in England, and died 1784 in Kent Co., DE. He married Mary (Unknown). Family information says that the Wiles Heritage is Jewish and Dutch. Their son,...

Baggett Posted on: 21 Nov 1998, by Dan Jackson

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bertie

I descend from Josiah Baggett (c. 1780) in Sampson County, NC. I think his father was John. Do you know any link from these Baggetts to Bertie County Baggetts? Thanks.

Re: FIEDLER - Opatowek, Kalisz Posted on: 18 Jul 2002, by  frl4145

Localities > Central Europe > Poland > Former Provinces [1975-1998] > Kalisz

.....in 1824, Adolf Gotlieb Fiedler came from Saxony to the town of Opatowek and with a loan from the Polish Government built a woolen mill. The mill prospered and at one time employed 600 workers. The business slow...

Re: Helton info need help!!! Posted on: 03 Sep 2003, by  RandyOplinger...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Harlan

Darrell, I'm sorry but I do not have any other informaton on the Zachariah Saylors than what I posted the last time. I can not speculate on any of the info that I posted. Speculation only leads to c...

Bateman-Henson-Gardner-Dalrymple Posted on: 27 Apr 2002, by Barbara Trubee

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Henderson

...Jessie Frances Hensen about 1900, George Gardner married Dora Ann Dalrymple about 1905, They were my grandparents. Thanks Barbara

Re: Capt. George W. Sewell Posted on: 31 May 2006, by Johnny Reb

Topics > Military > Civil War > Virginia > General

3rd Regiment, Virginia Infantry, Local Defense (Henley's) (McAnerney's) 3rd Infantry Regiment Local Defense Troops was organized in September, 1864, from the 3rd (Departmental) Infantry Battalion Lo...

Abner Stubbs and descendents Posted on: 17 Jun 2005, by  jfrantz98

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Tattnall

He shows in 1850 census and found previous in Bulloch Co. census for 1820. Any help in either direction is appreciated. Thanks

ELMORE, GARDINER, RODGERS Posted on: 09 Jul 2002, by  Marilyn_Elmor...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Lincoln

Searching for information on the named people above. I know James Henry GARDINER married Mary Elizabeth RODGERS, (maybe in KY. As census records reported by her daughter, (Ida Bell (GARDINER) ELMORE.) I ...

Balkey Posted on: 27 Oct 2000, by  Foxtoo

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Livingston

In response to your query, which Anderson are you interested in? I had numerous relatives with the surname Anderson that lived in Livingston County, Mo. Namely, James Anderson & his three wives and 16 chi...

SEARCHING FOR BURGARD FAMILY RELATIVES Posted on: 11 Jul 2002, by  VickyHeideman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Livingston

I am looking for relatives of Elbert Neal Burgard, born in Chillicothe, Mo. He died around l950, about age 25 and is buried In the Avalon Cemetery in Chillicothe. He was my mothers first husband (Marilyn ...

Re: Lovell family Posted on: 02 Sep 2004, by  nlovell133

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

In my previous reply I ignored your question. In 1851 the census shows a Thomas Lovell aged 41 living with Elizabeth 40 and their children: Elizabeth 21, Mary 17, Sarah 9, Thomas R.G. 7, George 4, Jan...

BELT-NELSON connections Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by  JimConnie_H

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Licking

Looking for any information that will prove which of the John Belt's that is talked about in the Hill's History of Licking County. The names refered to are Carlton BELT, Benedict BELT, Acquilla BELT, ...

James SCOTT died Jan. 1762 or late 1761 Posted on: 21 Feb 2003, by Greg Noel

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Chowan

James SCOTT's property was ordered divided by the Chowan Co., NC court in January 1762. His wife was Zilpha (nee ?) and children were Elizabeth, Ann, Rachel, Ruth, Sarah, Margret, Mary, James, and Ju...

Farmer Posted on: 26 Jan 2000, by Gina Jackson Farmer

Topics > Organizations and Societies > Ohio River Valley Families (ORVF)

What Farmer do you have in your lines? Are they from Jeffersonville, IN? Thanks!! Gina

Bedford Gazette Obits. Posted on: 20 Nov 1999, by  ronimac

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Bedford

Many years ago I had on microfilm old issues of Bedford Gazette. I received them from somewhere on interlibrary loan. I couldn't find anything then, but now know that John Barney Sr. died (prob) 25 Ma...

HARRIS - PERRY family Posted on: 30 Apr 2004, by Jim Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Prince George's

Seek exchange of genealogical data on the family of Rachel PERRY (c1738-c1819), wife of John WEST (c1725-1791), daughter of James Wilson PERRY (1709-c1771) and Rebecca HARRIS (1712-c1771). <jimjoyc...

Re: record of deed Posted on: 25 Jul 2005, by l robertson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Florida > Counties > Duval

The time frame would be between 1940 and 1950. Thank you!

Howard, Fleming, Owens. Searching for someone who knew them around 1924-1954 Posted on: 17 Mar 2003, by  rainey1168

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Dickenson

Anyone living in Clintwood or Bartlick VA who may have know my father and his family. Grandfather was William Howard Married Minnie Dora Fleming. They had Emory Howard, William Alex Howard (My Father) ...

Ropp Posted on: 12 Aug 1999, by Nancy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Unknown

Try this url and see if it helps any.Hope so and check genweb in the state of Md found some more there.

Union Cem., Titusville Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  kfiely

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Crawford

...Historical Soc., located in the Meadville Library. Be specific as to which Union Cem., there is more than one in Crawford Co. I have a lot of family there and have been there several times. You can e-mail ...

Re: gilbert Posted on: 21 Sep 2006, by Jerry Marlar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Claiborne

...least the climate there is a little more moderate - but the fog in those mountains kill me. Please keep in touch - it's nice to know another member of the family! Jerry

Re: Looking for Dubois County, Indiana Cemeteries and Inscriptions Posted on: 16 Sep 2006, by Joe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Dubois

Thank you Charlie. I have been in contact with Mr. Gogel and have added my name to the list for a copy. Joe

Re: Gibson Posted on: 23 Oct 2002, by  imoyrit

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Haywood

...1864 is the son of Solomon and Fannie Verlin born 1890 is the son of John and Cynthia Jasper born 2 Aug 1875 Winfield born abt 1878 Anderson Born 28 apr 1879 Mary born sep 1880 Amos born aug 1883 Etta ...

Camp-Culbreath-Hester Posted on: 22 Jun 1999, by  PatriciaLondo...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Halifax

I am searching for the parents and spouse (1st name & family) of Lucy Camp who married_____ Culbreath (Colbreath) I believe that Lucy was the daughter of John Camp but I am not certain. Lucy married ____...

justice Posted on: 11 Oct 1999, by Nancy Akers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Martin

im not sure if our Elizabeth is the same person or not but maybe i will be waiting for some information from you thank you

per page