Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hoefer" - 412 Messages

per page

Affolter from Leuzingen Switzerland Posted on: 22 Jan 2003, by Janice Parrow

Surnames > Affolter

...connections in U.S. or Switzerland for Stephan Affolter b 1830 canton Berne Switzerland married Anna Hoefer (Hofer) in April 1857, canton Berne. Swiss marriage certificate for them identifies Stephan as so...

Re: Affolter from Leuzingen Switzerland Posted on: 22 Mar 2004, by Janice Parrow

Surnames > Affolter

My Stephan was in Will County, Ill by 1866. He and his wife Anna Hoefer emigrated in 1857. I keep hoping to find the right Stephan/Steffan somewhere in Leuzigen. Janice Parrow

Posted for Warren county Posted on: 20 Jan 1999, by  sugark00kie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Warren

...married to Herm. Boedeker. This union was blessed with eight children as follows: Earnest H., Mrs. Ernest Hoefer, Mrs. Wm. Hasenjaeger, Fredrick and Mrs. Gustav Opfer, all of Higginsville, Mo. Mrs. Agusta S...

Re: Beason's in Miss and Alabama Posted on: 30 Dec 2001, by Patricia M. Hoefer

Surnames > Beason

...who was who. I also researched two branches of the Beason family in Alabama. Both are related. Pat Hoefer

Re: Beason's in Miss and Alabama Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by Patricia M. Hoefer

Surnames > Beason

...and Bethia (Lamb) Beason). He never shows up in a census and I can only guess when he was born. Pat Hoefer, root-tracer@juno.com (I can be reached at this email address)

Hofer, Hoefer, Haefer / Wisconsin Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by  JudithAN

Surnames > Hofer

...Bonilla, So. Dakota, William of Excelsior, WI, Clara Golding of Baraboo, WI; Ella Voss of Beloit, WI; Henry Hoefer of Excelsior, WI; and Ruby Hewitt of Huron S.D. Any connections to anyone out there? Have ...

Re: Hofer, Hoefer, Haefer / Wisconsin Posted on: 01 Aug 2001, by  tedditha

Surnames > Hofer

Hello Jessica; Your grandfather is my second cousin. Henry and Leda Haefer were my great uncle and aunt. Henry is my grandmother's brother. How far have you gotten in your quest for Haefer info? L...

Theresia Kramp Hoefer Posted on: 07 Nov 2001, by  tedditha

Surnames > Hofer

Hello; No, Theresia was not French. Her husband, Friederick Hoefer was French, having come from the Alsace Lorraine area of Prussia. Theresia was from Germany. I must have transposed the info. Thanks fo...

Re: Hofer, Hoefer, Haefer / Wisconsin Posted on: 31 Dec 2006, by  DK1957

Surnames > Hofer

Judy Just started on my Grandmother's side (Wilhelmina H. Hoefer, daughter of Jacob William) family and have been working w/old notes. Her Hoefer's came around 1853 and went directly to Pittsburg, PA for th...

Hofer, Hoefer in Nastastten Posted on: 24 Jan 2007, by  DK1957

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Rheinland Pfalz > Rheinland-Pfalz

My great's came from Nastaetten in 1853 to the U.S. Johan Nickolau Hofer (with two dots over the o)by Hoefer mostly here in the U.S. His family followed, wife Eva Catherine and 6 children, parents came lat...

Hulda Schmidt, 1929 - 2006 Posted on: 09 Jan 2007, by  WGFGER

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

HZ vom 29. Dez. 2006: In Liebe und Dankbarkeit nehmen wir Abschied von unserer lieben Mutter, Schwiegermutter, Oma, Uroma, Schwester, Schwägerin, Tante, Patin und Cousine Hulda Schmidt geb. H&#...

Ora Nell Fuchs Muehlbrad Posted on: 08 Dec 2006, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...Elsie (Stork) Fuchs in the Greenvine TX community. On November 18, 1917, she was baptized by Rev. L. Hoefer and on March 29, 1931 was confirmed by Rev. Carl Zieke both in Emmanuel Lutheran Church of Greenv...

Pfeifer, Carol Joan (obituary) Posted on: 19 Nov 2006, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Kanabec

...Northfield. She was 67 years old. She was born July 7, 1939, in Milwaukee to Harold W. and Elfrieda (Hoefer) Pfeifer. She was baptized and confirmed at Four Savior’s Lutheran Church and graduated in 1957...

hoefer / Höfer Posted on: 17 May 2003, by  Ken_Houseman

Surnames > Höfer

...know: - He married Anna Regina Diller (probably in Germany). - In Philadelphia, he is listed as Henry Hoefer. - He and his wife had 9 children: Anna Margaret, Bruno, George, Rose, Kate, Emil Albert, Clara...

Re: hoefer / Höfer Posted on: 07 Sep 2003, by angela hafer

Surnames > Höfer

i dont know much about this line of your family but my great grandfathers name was theobolt hoefer and my grandfather his son changed the spelling to hafer in the 1900 census records that i have found his n...

Re: Rowton Family Posted on: 03 Aug 2005, by  mdmarshall75

Surnames > Rowton

I am the grandson of a William (Bill) Rowton and Madeline Hoefer. They had three children together, Chris, Shirley Anne (my mom), and David. I only met my Grandfather a few times, but I do know he had ano...

Rowton's in Oregon/California Posted on: 03 Aug 2005, by  mdmarshall75

Surnames > Rowton

I am the grandson of a William (Bill) Rowton and Madeline Hoefer. They had three children together, Chris, Shirley Anne (my mom), and David. I know that my grandfather (Bill) died of cancer in 1984 while ...

Re: Rowton's in Oregon/California Posted on: 04 Aug 2005, by  mdmarshall75

Surnames > Rowton

Additionally, I know that he had a brother who happened to marry my Grandmother's sister (Helen Hoefer). They lived in Winston, OR for many years until their divorce in the late 1980's.

Hofer/Hoefer in Reedsburg, Sauk Co., WI, 1853 Posted on: 10 Feb 2007, by  DK1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Sauk

...information on my connection to my Grandmother's family. Parents: Nickolau & Eva Catherine Hofer/Hoefer. Children were: Michael, Lena (Madeline) Philip, Lizzie (Elizabeth), Minnie (Wilhelmine), John Ma...

Cemetery in Clifton twp, Washington Co. Posted on: 15 May 2007, by  DK1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Washington

Looking for the cemetery that my gtgrandmother was buried in. Her name: Eva Catherine Hoefer b. 2/27/1812 in Germany and died, possibly in Clifton twp., Washington Co., 8/11/1891. I would also appreciate a...

August and Louise Hoefer Posted on: 01 Feb 2007, by  sweetpeajrt

Surnames > Hoefer

Photos found at second-hand store in Northeast Ohio, USA of August and Louise Hoefer. Geb 14 Juli 1825 and Geb 4 Feb 1840. Let me know if I can help.

Looking for Cemetery Posted on: 15 May 2007, by  DK1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Marion

...of Hillsboro that might be called, Canada cemetery, but not certain. My gtgrandmother Eva Catherine Hoefer died Aug. 11, 1891 & was born Feb. 27, 1812 in Germany. Anyone with access to information woul...

Re: Rudolph Smale/Schmehl - Berks Co., PA Posted on: 23 May 2007, by  Ned Dresher

Surnames > Smale

Sarah Hoefer, born 10-17-1822 and died 11-07-1881, married Rudoph Schmehl (son of John-Jacob Schmehl and Anna-Barbara Brautigam) in Trinity Lutheran Church of Reading, PA on 9-28-1844. They had four childr...

Re: Hofer/Hoefer in Reedsburg, Sauk Co., WI, 1853 Posted on: 11 Feb 2007, by  Robg2

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Sauk

This may be old news for you. I ran across a Nicholaus Hoefer born Feb 22,1806 and died Feb 19,1864 and is buried in Township of Honey Creek in Salem Cemetery, apparently alone. This would be in the area of...

Höfer in Dinkelrode Posted on: 20 Apr 2007, by  WGFGER

Surnames > Hoefer

Heinrich Hoefer, * 13. Apr. 1932, Dinkelrode (Bornstr. 2)

Hoefer Genealogy Posted on: 16 May 2007, by  DK1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Kay

Looking for obituary for John Marten Hoefer, b. Feb. 16, 1846 in Germany and died in Newkirk, OK, February 4, 1932. Working on family genealogy and would appreciate any help with this. Also anyone connected...

Re: Frederick Hoefer of Oregon Posted on: 25 May 2007, by  JN1941

Surnames > Hoefer

Hello, Don't know if you still are researching Hoefer,Haefer name or not. My Hoefer/Haefers came from the Sauk Co. area of Wisconsin, and emigrated from Prussia. Other family names are Kramp, Butzbach, Meyer, Ku...

Re: Hofer/Hoefer in Reedsburg, Sauk Co., WI, 1853 Posted on: 11 Feb 2007, by  vomatz

Hi, Nickolaus Hoefer 22 Feb 1806 - 19 Feb 1864 is buried in the Salem Cemetery, Honey Creek, Sauk Co. Eva C. Hoefer is in Clifton Twp. Washington Co., Kansas in 1880. What information are you looking for? Ema...

Re: Looking for Cemetery Posted on: 04 Jun 2007, by  DK1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Marion

Renate, I was hoping you were able to drive down near the Canada Cemetery.....Were you able to? Anxious to hear from you.

Re: Hofer, Hoefer, Haefer / Wisconsin Posted on: 05 Apr 2007, by  JN1941

Surnames > Hofer

...came on the ship Franklin in 1873. Judy Nichols Beloit WI descendency line is Fred and Theresia Kramp Hoefer to Ella Hoefer Voss to Vivian Voss Haime to me Judy Haime Nichols. I talked with you once in e-mail, th...

Surnames > Hofer

...came on the ship Franklin in 1873. Judy Nichols Beloit WI descendency line is Fred and Theresia Kramp Hoefer to Ella Hoefer Voss to Vivian Voss Haime to me Judy Haime Nichols. I talked with you once in e-mail, th...

Höfer in Soisdorf Posted on: 26 Apr 2007, by  WGFGER

Surnames > Hoefer

Maria Hoefer, * 22. Apr. 1932, Soisdorf (Vachaer Str. 6) WGF

JACOBSON John Posted on: 27 Sep 2000, by  ambullard

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Lane

...He enjoyed sailing, music and spending time with his family. Survivors include his wife; a son, James Hoefer of Springfield; five daughters, Kristina Jones of Newport, Karla Johnson of Toledo, Tracy William...

Surnames > Hofer

Hi Linda, Please contact me at my e-mail address of tedditha1@netzero.net. We can discuss the Wisconsin end of the Hoefer/Hofer/Haefer family. Judy Nichols Beloit WI

Surnames > Hofer

...may have a match on our Hoefer's. I have just gotten back into the genealogy scene. We are having a Hoefer/Hofer/Haefer family reunion in Webb Park in Reedsburg on July 22 of this year. There hasn't been...

Re: Obituary for Oberhelman nee Blom 1894 Posted on: 12 Apr 2007, by  DK1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Riley

Linda, Sorry I didn't put my mailing address on the rootsweb, for obvious reasons....This is a little new to me to write it this way...hope you did not give up on me...I feel awful I failed to follow ...

Re: Need obit for Kenneth Walker died 11-1983 age 71 in Clearfield. Posted on: 17 Apr 2007, by  virgil1934

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clearfield

Are you the same person that has Hoefer in your family?

Höfer in Großentaft Posted on: 20 Feb 2007, by  WGFGER

Surnames > Hoefer

Helmut Hoefer, * 15. Febr. 1937, Grossentaft (Am Schwesternhaus 5)

Hoefer/Hoefler Posted on: 22 Feb 2007, by  3AsFH

Surnames > Hoefer

I have been researching my ancestors - If you are related to the following Hoefler, please contact me: Johann Gerhard Hoefler (b. 1826 Hanover, Preuben, Germany) m. Maria Clara Schaefer (b. 1831 H...

Hoefer obituary for 1913 Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  DK1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Dickinson

Looking for my GrGrandfather obituary, Jacob W. Hoefer he and his wife Lisetta W. (Oberhelman) Hoefer lived in the area for many years. He died June 4, 1913. Any other information would be appreciated.

Re: Hofer/Hoefer in Reedsburg, Sauk Co., WI, 1853 Posted on: 11 Feb 2007, by  DK1957

Thank you for your response to my query. I was curious as to more of the story of their stay in Wisconsin and according to some of my family sources, if other members of their family came over after t...

Heinrich Schmidt, 1924 - 2006 Posted on: 09 Feb 2007, by  WGFGER

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Hessen > General

HZ vom 14. März 2006: In Liebe und Dankbarkeit nehmen wir Abschied von meinem lieben Ehemann, unserem Vater, Schwiegervater, Opa, Uropa, Bruder, Schwager, Onkel und Paten Heinrich Schmidt * 1....

Re: Hofer/Hoefer in Reedsburg, Sauk Co., WI, 1853 Posted on: 10 Feb 2007, by  DK1957

Thankks for the correction Fritz, my error for being in a hurry and not paying proper attention to what I was typing. Thanks you. Donna

Re: Defoe Cabell Co W.V. & Lawrence Co, Ohio Posted on: 13 Aug 2007, by  tankdaddy4me

Surnames > Defoe

Thanks for Rachel Davis,s Obit , It copied great . Art Hoefer.........Ohio.

Re: GREWE/RUNGE Posted on: 04 Aug 2007, by  LisaSwiresBah...

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...Robert Bahr born 06-12-1967. He is the Grandson of Albert JC Bahr formerly of Iowa Falls, Iowa. Luverne Hoefer(possibly spelled Hoeffer) was the step dad to Albert. I am still in the process of getting more...

Re: Kline-Hoefer Connection Posted on: 13 Jul 2007, by  DK1957

Surnames > Kline

I too have a Hoefer/Oberhelman connection........slowly working on the Hoefer side right now.Do you have much on the Hoefer side? Wilhelmina was the siser of Anna Carolina that married Ira Kline. My great grandfather w...

Re: August and Louise Hoefer Posted on: 09 Nov 2007, by  cpaynes5

Surnames > Hoefer

I am reserching Hoefers in Ohio. My gg grandmother's maiden name was Hoefer.

Anna/Annie Fitzpatrick m. John Marten Hoefer Posted on: 17 Jun 2007, by  JN1941

Surnames > Fitzpatrick

...Ireland, as was her parents, but thats about it. She had one child that i know of with John Marten Hoefer, and he is Arthur Rufus Hoefer, born 31 May 1878 Kansas, and died 6 Jul 1949 in Los Angeles CA. Thanks f...

Agnes A. Everitt Posted on: 18 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...spouse, Patrick and Beth Everitt of Caledonia, Illinois, daughters and spouses, Carolyn and Charles Hoefer of Mason City, Iowa, Delores and ...

Lester Wahl Posted on: 18 Nov 2007, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries

...positions. The marriage ended in divorce in 1978. On December 17, 1982 he was united in marriage with Mary Hoefer at Hastings. Lester and Mary lived in Hastings until later moving to Blue Hill, then to Red...

per page