Search the Boards

Search Results for "Berden" - 113 Messages

per page

Re: 1891 and 1901 Lookup Posted on: 28 Feb 2006, by  sharon1430

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > London

...& his family, 63 Jack????, Highbury, Islington, London, 1901, Martha GumbrAcht, Wife, 1859, Berden, Germany, Arthur, Son, 1885, Islington, Ewalina, Daug, Leamington, Warwickshire, Elsia, Daug, 1891,...

MaDole Posted on: 24 Mar 1999, by Nancy McDaniel

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Logan

...Madole.Harriet is a sister to Mary Jane. I think it was Cynitha Langford. John Sutherland is Buried at Berden Cem. close to Cromwell,Ok. Not far from Okemah,Ok. I have been there to see the grave.I live in ...

Francis Daniel Green Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by Susie Beaudoin

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Counties > Coos

...Lucinda Angelina, Francis Daniel b 14 Jan 1873 (???) killed at Frederickburg, Va 13 Dec 1862, Nancy Berden, Charles Volney b 3 Dec 1841 d 10 June 1864 in a hospital in New Orleans, Company H 13th Me Volunte...

Jotham HUTCHINSON b. 1810 ME>Vanderburgh co,IN>Gibson co,IN>Pike co,IN Posted on: 19 Oct 2005, by  JohnClement

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Gibson

Seeking descendants of Jotham and Cynthia (MARTIN). Below is what I know. I am prepared to cite sources for all my data. Jotham C. HUTCHINSON was born on 23 Oct 1810 at Maine. He married Cynthia MART...

John Milton Jolly Posted on: 17 Sep 2000, by Jeff Marienthal

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Nicholas

...was the granddaughter of John Milton Jolly. John Milton was the son of John Jolly, b. 1792, m.Polly Berden 1813 (Bath Co. KY). John was the first son (second child) of David Jolly of Nicholas Co.

BURDEN/BORDEN - Marshall Co, Indiana Posted on: 15 May 2003, by  Amy_RobbinsTj...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Marshall

...BURDENs...However, according to something someone sent me (in other words, I have no proof), one "Edward BERDEN" was listed as a resident of Plain Twp, Kosciusko Co, Indiana in 1844 so there's tha...

Jotham HUTCHINSON b. 1810 ME>Vanderburgh co,IN>Gibson co,IN>Pike co,IN Posted on: 19 Oct 2005, by  JohnClement

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Pike

Seeking descendants of Jotham and Cynthia (MARTIN). Below is what I know. I am prepared to cite sources for all my data. Jotham C. HUTCHINSON was born on 23 Oct 1810 at Maine. He married Cynthia MART...

Lost Turner family- Posted on: 10 Jan 2003, by  cleo_carter

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Transylvania

...was the son of Picken Turner and Sally/Sarah A Sizemore/Sisemore. Or Pickens 2nd wife Vinia Beardon/berden. Vinia's mother listed as Sucky. Vinia died in 1872 SC. One of Andrew's sister's was a susan Tur...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Vanderburgh

Johannes Van Sycklin Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  bobijean75

Surnames > Van sickle

I am corresponding with a descendant of Johannes Van Sycklin. he lists: Johannes^3Van Sycklin[Ferdenandus^2,Johannes^1] was born abt. 1669. He married Janetje Abt. 1694 in Gravesend, NJ. notes for Joh...

John Gerhard Weichers Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Jennier Tullos

Surnames > Weichers

Info. on my Grandfathers parents, and further back. His parents were Peter Weichers, mother Berden Walters. HE was born in Sterling,Oklahoma,1910.

Re: King Family Berden Essex 1841 Posted on: 12 Nov 2006, by  Robesure

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

John & Phoebe were still living in Berden in 1851 but the address is just given as 'Village'. There was no children with them. John was age 64, occ. Jobber, born F.Pelham, Herts (probably Furneaux Pelha...

Re: Did any of your people emigrate to Lower Canada Posted on: 17 May 2004, by  KAREN HODDLE

Surnames > Robinson

In My last posting... sorry for the misinformed info. The name posted as Burton Robinson should be Berden A.Robinson born in Canada, immigrated in 1895 Alien-Farmer-General Farm. Married Sadie E.Tompkins ...

Re: Tracing Robinson Ancestors Posted on: 18 Feb 2005, by  KAREN HODDLE

Surnames > Robinson

I'm tracing my Ancesters from Berden A. Robinson born March 1868 Canada. He had two wives. His first Sarah E. born July 1877 They had an adopted daughter Eva M. Robinson ,July 1898 is her birth year. Second...

Skeens Posted on: 30 Apr 2000, by  VirginiaAshle...

Surnames > Skeens

...Grandmothers name is Dasie May (Merritt) Skeens, she still lives in Camden. Her sister is Hellen (Skeens)Berden. My G-Grandmothers name is Annie May Skeens and my G-Grandfathers name is Joseph B. Skeens. If...

Re: Sullivans from Limerick Co. to Ontario to MN Posted on: 07 Jul 2001, by  pjpohly

Surnames > Sullivan

...Sullivan. In 1861, she was living in Sombra, Lambton, Ontario with her husband Edward (or Edmond) Burden (or Berden) and with 4 Berden sons. Living next door was a John Sullivan, age 48, who had 2 sons and 1 daug...

Re: Sullivans in Simcoe County, Ontario, Canada Posted on: 07 Jul 2001, by  pjpohly

Surnames > Sullivan

...Sullivan. In 1861, she was living in Sombra, Lambton, Ontario with her husband Edward (or Edmond) Burden (or Berden) and with 4 Berden sons. Living next door was a John Sullivan, age 48, who had 2 sons and 1 daug...

Re: Sullivans, Ireland>Canada > Michigan Posted on: 07 Jul 2001, by  pjpohly

Surnames > Sullivan

uk Posted on: 22 Apr 2000, by SUZANNE

Surnames > Clark

lOOKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE WHO MAY SHARE CLARK FAMILY IN ESSEX ENGLAND ESPECIALLY, MANUDEN AND BERDEN.

Re: Rowlingson from Utica and New York Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by Pam Pohly

Surnames > Rowlingson

You have said that your gggrandfather was John Winthrop Rowlingson. My ggrandfather was a John Winthrop Rawlinson but the two are probably not the same, since my John Winthrop (lived in NY but died in...

Re: Rowlingson from Utica and New York Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by Pam Pohly

Surnames > Rowlingson

You have said that your gggrandfather was John Winthrop Rowlingson. My ggrandfather was a John Winthrop Rawlinson but the two are probably not the same, since my John Winthrop (lived in NY but died in...

Frederick Rowlingson / Rawlinson lived in New York Posted on: 16 Feb 2002, by Pam Pohly

Surnames > Rowlingson

If anyone has information or connection with the family of Frederick Rawlinson, please let me know by visiting www.pohly.com/history and signing the guest book there. Thank you. Descendants of Mary A...

Sophia HOOVER BYRNE (1867-1939 Posted on: 14 Feb 2000, by  kerrymiller20...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...Her husband passed away 25 years ago. Surviving are these children: Elmer BYRNE, Cresson; Mrs. Agnes BERDEN, Barnesboro; Michael and Joseph BYRNE, both of Susquehanna Township; Mrs. Stella KEEFER, Barnesbo...

Re: William H. Hellings Posted on: 22 Aug 2004, by  Christian Hel...

Surnames > Hellings

...County. I'm still leaning towards the idea that the guy in Newark in 1860-70 who is married to Maria Berden is possibly the same guy, but I don't know that for sure. By ...

Mystery of two William H. HELLINGS b Pennsylvania USA 1830's Posted on: 16 Mar 2004, by  Christian Hel...

Surnames > Hellings

...1830 in Pennsylvania. LDS records show a marriage in 1850 between William Heston Hellings and Maria Berden, so this is probably them. Then there is a William H. Hellings in Detroit, MI in the 1880 and ...

Blane F. Skinner/Margaret E. Hamrick Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Deborah Braswell

Surnames > Skinner

I am searching for information to a Blane F. Skinner born in Berden, Kansas in the year 1892. I know that he moved to Cheyenne, Larmie co, Wyoming. Margaret was from Ill. She was born in 1901. HELPPPPPP De...

Re: Wisbeys in Essex, UK Posted on: 19 Jan 2004, by Dave Johnson

Surnames > Wisby

I am writing on behalf of my mother. My mother was a Wisbey from Berden in Essex. Her mother was Lily Wisbey from Langley who married Leonard William Barker in 1913-1920. Altogether there were 13 Wisbeys an...

Re: Wisbeys in Essex, UK Posted on: 21 Jan 2004, by  mwisbey1

Surnames > Wisby

Hi Pauline, I have done a quick search of the 1881 census which has only thrown this Richard up as having been born in Essex. In an earlier post you said that Herbert W. Wisbey was a cousin, but it s...

Re: Wisbeys in Essex, UK Posted on: 27 Sep 2003, by  newcross1718

Surnames > Wisby

Hi Martin, My Richard & Emma were married in Berden in 1872, he aged 27 she 20 and I think were living in Wicken Bonhunt in 1881 as their eldest son Ernest was born there one year later. Richard's mothe...

Re: Wisbeys in Essex, UK Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by  newcross1718

Surnames > Wisby

Hi Martin. I have a Richard Wisbey born in Arkesden about 1844 who marries Emma Stone of Berden on 20th January 1872, is this too late for you?

Re: Devenish family research Posted on: 07 May 2004, by Lorraine Davis

Surnames > Devenish

Hi Chris Alice Sarah Devenish married Valentine Alfred Crick on 17/2/1910 at St Nicholas Church, Berden, Bishops Stortford. Am presntly trying to discover details of her brother John who was, I believe in t...

Bearden's Camden,Ouachita County, AR Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by Lynn Reed

Surnames > Bearden

My g.father was Jeter Bearden and his father was Jasper Berden. I haven't gotten far enough in the search to know who may be related to who. Thanks for responding and if I run across the names you listed I ...

Chapman - Furneaux Pelham Posted on: 20 Nov 2006, by ggrocott

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hertfordshire > General

...family. I have traced them back to Furneaux Pelham in about 1816. Some of the family then moved to Berden, Essex whilst some appear to have gone to Little Hadham. Any information gratefull received.

Re: 1891 Census - 6 Whapload Rd, Lowestoft Posted on: 22 Nov 2006, by Robert R

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Suffolk > General

...James Day, Son, 8 months, b. Harlow 1851, New Town, Bishops Stortford Eliza Day, Widow,42, Charwoman, Berden, Essex George Day, Son, 16, Labourer, B.Stortford Thomas Day,Son. 13, B.Stortford Amey Day, Daug...

Sanders, LeRoy Posted on: 14 Jan 2007, by  WandaPurcell1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oklahoma > Counties > Roger Mills

...Leon, Tom and Kenneth also a sister, Mrs. Jack Ebling, all of Dimmitt, Texas, other sisters, Mrs. Dean Berden, Greeley, Colorado, Leota Llano, Texas, and Rita Foster from Maryland. Cheyenne Star, Cheye...

Re: Tants of DEBDEN, ESSEX, UK Posted on: 18 Jan 2007, by  Aldermar

Surnames > Tant

...connected the two villages Manuden and Debden - I have been trying to find a connection, also the village of Berden which is also close by. I would be really interested to hear of any further information ...

Re: Berdan/Sandford Posted on: 01 Feb 2007, by  nrwr33941

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Jersey > Counties > Passaic

Garret Berden ( Bucky, GArry) b July 15, 1847, Preakness NJ d Dec. 31, 1936 buried Reformed Ch, Cem. PreaknessNJ married Harriet McGee, Ni info available. Thay had four(4) children.. John J. Born 9/28/187...

DOES ANY ON HAVE INFO ON THESE BEARDEN"S Posted on: 23 Feb 2007, by  rachelcarroll...

Surnames > Bearden

...United States Federal Census about Andrew J Benden Name: Andrew J Benden [Andrew J. Bearden] [Andrew J Berden] Age in 1910: 52 Estimated birth year: abt 1858 Birthplace: Georgia Relation to Head of ...

Enoch C. Burden, news article of death Posted on: 22 Oct 2007, by  Patricia Have...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jersey

The Evening Enterprise Jacksonville, IL Feb 7, 1876 page 2 column 2 Enoch C. Burden, a well-to-do farmer, of Jersey county, went to Brighton the other day, got drunk, and when returning, fell o...

Job Harvey from Essex UK Posted on: 18 Dec 2007, by  lisaharvey020...

Surnames > Harvey

Hi. I'm researching the Harvey side in my family & I came across Job Harvey born 1836 in Berden Essex married Ellen Cook (she was born in NSW Australia). One of their children was George Harvey born 187...

Re: Job Harvey from Essex UK Posted on: 03 Feb 2008, by  kimreeve

Surnames > Harvey

Hi there. I managed to find Job Harvey on the British 1841 census. Berden, Essex Job Harvey 40 Agricultural Labourer William Harvey 15 Patrick (?) Harvey 12 George Harvey 10 Fanny Harvey 8 Job Harvey 6 A...

Re: King Family Berden Essex 1841 Posted on: 04 Feb 2008, by  LHGordon11

Surnames > King

Hi I've also been researching the King family from Berden. My great grandmother was Alice King who was born in 1887. Her father was Charles and his father was Thomas. I would love to know if you've found...

Re: BRAHAM from Stocking Pelham, Hertfordshire Posted on: 18 Apr 2008, by  angdrake

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hertfordshire > General

...is a Ann Knight on the 1881 census living in Burton Bradstock Union Workhouse. She was born 1812 in Berden Essex. This could be a sister to your Sarah! Angela

Re: Sir Joseph Paxton Posted on: 16 May 2008, by  Jessica_Trimb...

Surnames > Paxton

Senior PAXTON #2921 b. ABT 1735, m. ABT 1758, Unknown #2922, b. ABT 1737. I. William PAXTON #59 b. 1759, BKM ?, occupation Tenant Farmer, m. ABT 1782, Anne ROOKE #60, b. 1761, Whaddon Chase, BDF ?,...

Dwight Berden Posted on: 05 Aug 2009, by  morningsglory

Surnames > Berden

Need death date &/or burial of Dwight Berden(Berdan) born 1830 New York(Steuben County).He probably died Plymouth,Wayne County Michigan.He was a resident for abt 60 Years. Thank you

Re: Elizabeth Rebecca Sapsford Posted on: 27 Oct 2009, by  DaveBoylan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

Hello Mavis, Though I’m not descended from the Sapsford line, I uncovered information about the family in various free and paid websites. You will have to do more research to confirm the information ...

Re: Need obit for Peter Peters 1971 Wausaukee twp. Posted on: 06 Nov 2009, by  RPokorny

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Marinette

...tree, Theodora (Dora), was also a Peters (maiden name), with parents Sylvester Peters and Elizabeth Berden. Hope this helps. RP 1900 United States Federal Census Home in 1900: Lawrence, Brown, Wisconsin...

Re: RICHARDSON, MATTHEW Lindsay, Can 1811 Posted on: 13 Nov 2009, by  naglel

Surnames > Richardson

...in Sidney, Canada West. Thomas married 1) Eva (Marya?) Benson daughter of Mattias Benson and Maryjte Berden 2) Laura Dibble. Thomas and Eva had daughter Mary Richardson abt 1801 in Fredericksburgh, Lennox...

HELP - DEATH Record - Saffron Walden - Berden areas Posted on: 03 May 2010, by  bndoneil

...or her maiden name. * a Marriage Certificate for William BRAHAM TO Sarah KNIGHT - 26 October 1827 in Berden, Essex. William is shown to be a widower of Stocking Pelham, Herts. I am trying to locate the de...

Re: HELP - DEATH Record - Saffron Walden - Berden areas Posted on: 06 May 2010, by  bndoneil

...I come to have the record for William Braham widower of Stocking Pelham marriage to Sarah Knight of Berden in Oct 1827. This is the chap and lady I'm trying to connect to our line. The entries for all but S...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.