Search the Boards

Search Results for "Painter" - 13,727 Messages

per page

Herbert Love obituary Posted on: 07 May 2000, by Donna Schooley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Motley

...Love and Florence Medlin Love, a brother Leon Love and a sister Peggy Lockley; and a daughter, Gail Painter, passed away in 1979.

Nancy and Adam Painter Posted on: 02 Mar 2000, by Terry Toenges

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rockingham

My ggg grandfather was Adam PAINTER, born in 1801 in Rockingham Co. He was married 3 times. The 1st was Catherine LONG. The 2nd was Mary MORRIS. The 3rd was Nancy BURNS. My ggg grandmother was Mary, who died...

PAINTER Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by Judie Schatz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Rockingham

...- Anna Barbara (Adam) Rader and Catherina Barbara Reichard (#2 wife of Robert) Stapleton. A Mathias Painter of that line married into the family of John Davis (also German), and they moved to Rockingham Co. ...

Stapleton/Stepledaum/Bender Posted on: 26 Sep 2000, by  julie902

For Judy Schatz and others interested in the Stapletons, Benders and Doerflingers/Terflingers/Taflingers of PA and Rockingham, VA. I am descended from Robert Stapleton who later came from Berks Co. PA...

John L. Meyerhoeffer (ca. 1826-1907) obit Posted on: 10 Oct 2006, by Deb Wake

...was in his 81st year. Untill too infirm to engage in any active pursuit he followed the trade of a painter. Mr. Meyerhoeffer is survived by one son--J. Hooke Meyerhoeffer, of near Rockland Mills; and one d...

Posted for Linn county [Wall Street] Posted on: 20 May 1998, by eb for Elizabeth Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Linn

Obituary of John Kirk Jackson, son of James C. Jackson of Fleming & Nicholas Counties, KY and Boone Co., IN. LINN CO. REPUBLIC (Kansas) JOHN JACKSON IS BURIED Aged Citizen Passed Away Friday and...

Posted for Linn county [Mound City] Posted on: 20 May 1998, by eb for Elizabeth Smith

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Linn

...Mound City.\t ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nancy Eleanor Painter was born near Flemingsburg, Ky., March 30, 1843. She died June 19, 1928. She was united in marri...

Pauli / Pauly: Ger>Wis>Iowa>S.Dakota>Pondera & Flathead Montana> and onward Posted on: 28 Oct 2004, by  AStanaland

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Pondera

In the near future, I plan to post information on my PAULI / PAULY line from Germany. There is more ancestral information to be found, but I've made a good beginning. The South Dakota connection star...

Obituary Posted on: 02 Jan 2001, by  LindaSorrell9...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Scott

...of the late Homer Woodrow Marshall and Nora Mae James Marshall. He was a former railroad employee and painter. Mr. Marshall was of the Baptist faith. In addition to his parents, he was also preceded in dea...

C B Fields Obituary Posted on: 31 Jul 2003, by  lindasorrell7...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Scott

...Dean; brothers, J.P., S.W., Troy, Guy and Clarence Fields. Surviving are his daughters, Diane Painter, Church Hill, Sandy Jaski, Baltimore, Md.; sons, Ricky Fields, Baltimore, Md., Terry Fields, Nickel...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.