Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Painter" - 14,065 Messages

per page

Re: REDDISH in the 1800's, Jersey County Posted on: 08 May 2008, by  halbrookb

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jersey

Letitia and David Meyers moved to Dallas County, Texas. He was a Baptist minister. As was a son of his. Anyone wanting more info. contact me. Brian D. McKinney mckinneyb@wustl.edu

Robert Chester La Follette Posted on: 03 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Follette, (March 31, 1897 in Pullman, Washington - May 24, 1993 in White Plains, New York) was an American painter. He was famous for painting the portrait of his cousin Senator Robert M. La Follette, Sr. i...

Re: James Painter Chiles & Carrie Swain Posted on: 09 Jun 2008, by  cats124

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Johnson

James Painter and Carrie are in Olathe Cemetery. They are photo-indexed in the Digital Cemetery at http://cemetery.cottonhills.com There are quite a few Chiles at Spring Hill Cemetery on the Johnson / Miam...

Re: Painters of Perry and Licking Twps. Posted on: 08 Jul 2008, by  David11147

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Clarion

Hope this gets to you. I am also looking for information about Joseph Painter b abt 1788 in Clarion County. One of his daughers was Fanny and his wife was named Sarah. His daughter Fanny married Thomas Do...

Re: Luke in Southampton Posted on: 24 Jul 2008, by  JackieBalchin...

Surnames > Luke

...Luke who married John Fisher is my Gt Grandmother, she was the daughter of Richard Luke and Harriett Painter and I have found several generations back from there. Anyone out there who know's anything it wou...

Re: Looking for info on Floyd Goulait Posted on: 07 Jun 2008, by  JenniferTraha...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Clair

...June 2008). Groom: Floyd Goulait Age: 21 Race: W Residence: St. Clair Birthplace: Mich. Occupation: Painter Father: Fred Goulait Mother: Catherine Brusso Times previously married: no Bride: Edith Plato Age:...

Shipping England to Australia Sarah Ann WHITE Posted on: 20 Sep 2008, by  marianstephen...

Localities > Oceania > Australia > General

...died in 1876 or 1885 at Wallsend NSW. She remarried in Oct 1883 at Newcastle to Sydney Henry YOUNG, painter, she is listed as aged 23yrs and a spinster. On her son's birth cert in 1884 she is listed as 24 y...

Re: Gleyre Name Posted on: 21 Sep 2008, by  CYDRA

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > Cantons > Vaud

...from Bofflens, or Romainmôtier-Envy also in the Canton de Vaud. I am personnaly relateded to the painter Charles GLEYRE who was from Chevilly/Vaud. Yvette

Arthur KAIN that married Annie PAINTER Posted on: 22 Sep 2008, by  PaulGebhard1

Surnames > Kain

Searching for any info on the Arthur KAIN (possibly Arthur J. KAIN) that married Annie PAINTER. Their kids born in Birmingham England between 1914 and 1925. Annie possibly and probably born in Birmingham b...

Re: Edward Argent and Mary Slater Digby England Posted on: 11 Oct 2008, by  duncan58w

Surnames > Argent

Stephen, I think the families are linked. Your great grandfather appears from what you say to have been Edward Spicer Argent. Your grandfather John if I'm right about this was a son by his second marr...

per page