Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Kronk" - 207 Messages

per page

Re: Litmanova immigrants Posted on: 20 Mar 2009, by  nbenyo

Localities > Central Europe > Slovakia > General

the Litmanova immigrants site has been moved to: http://nbenyo.ipower.com To research immigrants from the village Litmanova (Littmanova, Harsad), visit this website: www.benyo.com/litmanova/index5.ht...

Re: ROTH/RODE/RHODE Posted on: 22 Sep 2009, by  kculp38

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

...family line. Maybe we have a connection here besides the Culp connection. I have recorded info on Michael Kronk and Mary Elizabeth (Tate) Cronk/Kronk but not on any of their descendants. kculp38

Eagerly seeking German ancestors Posted on: 13 Feb 1999, by  aifultz

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Baden-Wuerttemberg > General

...Christian HISEY, Jr.), John (d. 1818 New Mexico), Daniel (m. Magdelena RUBEY), Mary Ann (m. William KRONK), Elizabeth (m. Henry RARER/RORER), John Martin (m. Suzanna SHUTZER in 1793; by 1819 had moved to W...

Re: Kronk-Kronka-Koronka-Wisconsin Posted on: 18 Oct 2009, by  lscme49

Surnames > Kronk

Hi Mary, John Kronk lived in New Brighten MINN.SEND ME A MESSAGE.

Re: Lawrence, Cronk, Kronk, Krank Genealogy Posted on: 10 Oct 2009, by  kronksworld

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Decatur

...finished and published a book about the descendants of these two people. My direct lineage is Stephen Kronk...son of Henry S. Kronk, son of Ollie E Kronk, son of Phillip S Kronk, son of Martin L Kronk, son of Johann Wilhel...

Re: ROTH/RODE/RHODE Posted on: 22 Sep 2009, by  bobtodd184

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > York

...Rhodes thru his daughter Magdalenne (Rhodes) Culp and (2) Michael Culp: (3) Mary Magdalene (Culp) Cronk/Kronk & Philip Cronk/Kronk (4) Michael Cronk/Kronk and Mary Elizabeth (Tate) Cronk (5) Anna Belle (Kronk) and Wi...

Virginia Bauserman in Shenandoah County, Virginia Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  Jonathan Coul...

Surnames > Bauserman

...William and Elizabeth. The ONLY thing I can find on Ancestry.com is 1860 census. I know she married a Kronk, probably very early 1860s. I have note written it was Harrison Kronk, but I can't find my source f...

Barbara Ann Kronk Cook of Preble County, Ohio Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  Jonathan Coul...

Surnames > Cook

Looking for info on the death and burial of Barbara Ann Kronk Cook. She was married to John J Cook, of Washington, Preble County, Ohio. He died in Nov 1910 and is buried in Mound Hill Union Cemetery, Eat...

Ebenezer Smith (1760-1844) Pioneer of Arcadia, Newark, Phelps, or Lyons NY. Posted on: 20 Feb 2010, by  GlendaSmith30...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Wayne

...Parks. The other, Polly, m. Mr. Ledyard. The maiden name of the mother of these Aplins was Kronkheit, or Kronk. Ebenezer and Sally Aplin had two known sons and at ...

Barbara Ann (Kronk) Cook of Preble Co., OH Posted on: 27 Mar 2010, by  Jonathan Coul...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Preble

Looking for info on the death and burial of Barbara Ann Kronk Cook. She was married to John J Cook, of Washington, Preble County, Ohio. He died in Nov 1910 and is buried in Mound Hill Union Cemetery, Eaton...

per page