Search the Boards

Search Results for "Kronk" - 200 Messages

per page

Skaggs, W.T. Posted on: 08 Mar 2000, by  dmbehl

Surnames > Skaggs

...Perry said Skaggs was pushing a wheel barrow across the road when struck by a car driven by Frank C. Kronk, 20, a soldier stationed at Randolph Field, Texas. Kronk was enroute to his home in Pennsylvania with h...

Albert Washington SEARL md Olive; s/o Wyatt C. & Mercy WHITE - seeking more info Posted on: 21 Mar 2006, by Barb

Surnames > Searl

...Nancy on the 1850 Scioto Co., OH census). Known siblings were: Rebecca, Mary E., Cecilia m. Joseph Kronk, Josephine, Mildred m. Wm. H. Newell, Fernando, Mathias, Oscar N. Any information on the siblings...

Mary ? wife of Francis Seth d.1870 Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  PhyllisCarlso...

Surnames > Seth

Looking for Mary's last name.She married Francis Seth around1812 and she is buried in Kronk Cemetery.Scioto Co Ohio

Re: Francis Seth Posted on: 16 Jul 2003, by Shirley Hurrell

Surnames > Seth

...that I don't have anything past Francis Seth and Mary McPherson (Donaldson?) either. We have been to Kronk Cemetery to visit their gravesites. And, of course, there are the census records. They lived in...

Francis Seth Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by  PhyllisCarlso...

Surnames > Seth

My Francis Seth came from Pa.b.about 1793 and died April 05,1866.He and Mary are buried in Kronk Cemetery Scioto Co Ohio.Their son Francis Jr. is my gg-grandfather.

Re: Jerry Holler- in Shenandoah County in Va. Posted on: 08 Nov 2006, by Gloria Osborn

Surnames > Holler

I am interested to know if you know who the parents of Mamie are?? Was her maiden name Marshall?? I am searching Marshall's in Shenandoah Co, VA.--Also searching for relatives of Daniel and Harrison ...

Josiah W. and Emma Harriet Barlow - Windom, Minnesota Posted on: 07 Apr 2006, by Ruben Ayala

Surnames > Barlow

Hello My research has led me to this family who moved to Windom ca 1889. My main area of interest is Emma Harriet (Shippy) Barlow who moved with her husband and child to Minnesota from Elkhorn, Wis...

Re: Groenke Info greatly appreciated Posted on: 06 Sep 2005, by  jaredokmlg

Surnames > Groenke

...their last name share the same root surname. Although, there are varied theories as to the meaning. Kronk- "a loud noise" or Groen- in it's various spellings means "green". Any of these...

HURD/HERD FAMILIES Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Rebekah Hurd

Surnames > Hurd

...Hylton in 1820 and who had Samuel Hurd (I don't know if he had any siblings)who married Rowena Cronk/Kronk and had Calvin J. Hurd, Simon Solomon Hurd, Florence A. Hurd and John Peyton Hurd (my line). He ma...

Re: Milka Posted on: 30 Jul 2002, by  BobTodd44

Surnames > Milka

Carole, I note there is a John Kranck buried in your family plot. Are ther any dates on the tombstone? My GGGG-Grandfather Johan Kranck with family came from Germany in 1752. Searching for family m...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.