Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Oatway" - 65 Messages

per page

MERRY, Richard E Posted on: 08 Oct 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Heidi, and Len. He is also survived by sisters Ruth Stevens of Jackman, Eleanor Capener of Utah and Mary Oatway of ...

MERY, Richard E Posted on: 08 Oct 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Heidi, and Len. He is also survived by sisters Ruth Stevens of Jackman, Eleanor Capener of Utah and Mary Oatway of ...

Charles Kaslake Tawney Posted on: 15 Nov 2009, by  ejvoss

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Calhoun

...Calhoun County, Michigan Married: February 8, 1913 Byron, Genesee County, New York Ethel M. (Mae or May) Oatway Born: July 24, 1890 Byron, Genesee County, New York Died: January 18, 1958 Marshall, Calhoun C...

Re: Welcome !! Posted on: 19 Nov 2009, by  Marthaoatway

Surnames > Oatway

...surname so who knows where it might go? I'm trying again. My great-great grandfather was Alfred Albert Oatway, born in England in 1811 and emigrated to Prince Edward Island, married there in 1843. Could ...

Researching Robert Arnold Pawlett Posted on: 05 May 2012, by  alainabusby

Surnames > Pawlett

I really need help I cant seem to find anything of my grandfather Robert Arnold Pawlett. He was born 22 may 1918 married my grandmother Lily Oatwy in 1939 and he died in 1994 and this happened in Midd...

Re: Appledore Fishwick's Posted on: 10 Feb 2012, by  bry1n

Surnames > Fishwick

Hi! I also have Emanuel Sanders in my tree, he would be my 4xgr grand fathers brother, his name was John Cockram Sanders. I have lots of info on the family from the Appledore area. If I can be of any ...

Mary E. Oatway sues 1892 Posted on: 04 Nov 2011, by  ejhv210

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Genesee

Mary E. Oatway The Daily News Batavia, Genesee County, New York Mary E. Oatway Sues the Village of Batavia News Articles (same paper for each article) Friday Evening, January 29, 1892 Col. 4 Asks for Big Dam...

Re: Looking for info on all McGeeney families Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by  KMcGeean

Surnames > McGeeney

I am a McGeean with not much information about the history of my last name. My husband's grandfather came from Ireland/England and we believed he went by the name of McGeeghan at that time and droppe...

Wm Henry Oatway Posted on: 08 Oct 2004, by  mailpamela

Localities > North America > Canada > General

Trying to trace any information re family of William Henry Oatway born on 12 November 1839 in Barnstaple Devon. Married on 13 Aug 1890 in Lanark, Ontario to Olive Theresa Ennis (born Lanark 19 May 1871). He...

Elsie Tawney born in 1879 in Pierson Twp. Montcalm, MI Posted on: 07 Jun 2004, by  ejvoss

Surnames > Tawney

Does anyone out there know what happened to Elsie Tawney? She would have been 21 years old in 1900. Possibly married by then. Does anyone have any of the information I am missing yet? I would appre...

Re: OATWAY from Barnstaple Devon Posted on: 16 Oct 2004, by  genealogyrese...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Lanark

William Oatway Spouse: Innis, Olive Date of Marriage: Aug 13, 1890 Marriage Place: Smith's Falls Source Code: 006668 Microfilm Reel Number: 68 in 1881; Ho...

Re: Wm Henry Oatway Posted on: 08 Oct 2004, by  genealogyrese...

Localities > North America > Canada > General

William Oatway Spouse: Innis, Olive Date of Marriage: Aug 13, 1890 Marriage Place: Smith's Falls Source Code: 006668 Microfilm Reel Number: 68 Get the atlas of Lanark Co it w...

OATWAY from Barnstaple Devon Posted on: 08 Oct 2004, by  mailpamela

Trying to trace any information re family of William Henry Oatway born on 12 November 1839 in Barnstaple Devon. Married on 13 Aug 1890 in Lanark, Ontario to Olive Theresa Ennis (born Lanark 19 May 1871). ...

Re: OATWAY from Barnstaple Devon Posted on: 19 Oct 2004, by  iras1

In the Algonquin College Library, in Perth ON, there is a book entitled "Descendents of John Oatway and Ellen McRae and Ann Oatway and John Trace, Jan 1973 by Ethel (Oatway) Oikle" There is info about William...

Macrae and Fraser and Oatway families Posted on: 16 Jul 2005, by  annbelanger75

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Grenville Leeds

...The sickly child died in England and Ellen was bought off and stayed in England where she married John Oatway and had her first child in Barstaple England on May 24 1836. She had 2 more and then she and her...

Fraser, McRae from Wick Scotland Posted on: 06 Apr 2005, by  annbelanger_1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Grenville Leeds

...a cousin - Ellen McRae b 1802 to Peter McRae and Margaret Fraser - arrived with ther husband - John Oatway- and several children. The Frasers loaned them a cow until the Oatways moved on to a farm near Pert...

WILSON FAMILY OF PERTH ONTARIO 1901 Posted on: 06 Apr 2005, by  annbelanger_1

Surnames > Wilson

...McKinnon also of the Perth area. He was later known as WILLIAM ROBERT PAUL and married JESSIE CLARA OATWAY. Any information would be appreciated

Otway family story Posted on: 08 Feb 2006, by Gini Otway

Surnames > Otway

Some of you might have heard that there was a wrecker in the family - well, I located the story. It's far too long to print here, go to Chambercombe web site. Many slightly differing versions of t...

per page