Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hillstrom" - 104 Messages

per page

Re: Ostergren Family Posted on: 28 May 2003, by  jyates172

Surnames > Ostergren

...still living. Gus never married, and Edwin married a lady named Lillian. Helen married first a man named Hillstrom, and had a daughter named Jennifer. Second husband of Helen was a Chester Rodgers. No one in...

Hillstrom Family Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by Warren Hillstrom

Surnames > Hillstrom

My grandfather was Carl Julius Hillstrom. He died in Chicago in 1922. He was from Sweden and changed his name from Hellstrom to Hillstrom. I have gone back to the 1700's for my Hellstrom ancestors, but I don't know of ...

ancestors Posted on: 05 Sep 1999, by barbara pappas-Hillstrom

Surnames > Hillstrom

My father was Burton E. Hillstrom-Grandfather was Oscar,grandmother Hannah,both born in Sweden and came to Chgo.,Ill.I had an uncle,Carl who married a woman named Alma.

HILLSTROM Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by KAYLA HILLSTROM

Surnames > Hillstrom

MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS WILLIAM OLAF HILLSTROM OR HELLSTROM WITCH THEY CHANGE WHEN THEY MOVED FROM SWEDEN TO NEW YORK TO NORTH CAROLINA, AND FINALLY TO FLORIDA

write me back Posted on: 15 Nov 2000, by keith hillstrom

Surnames > Hillstrom

i'm a hillstrom and just trying to find out about my ansectors i live in florida also i'm 19 and go to valencia comm.coll write me back by

Hillstrom Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Chuck Hillstrom

Surnames > Hillstrom

I'm a Hillstrom

family history Posted on: 10 Apr 2001, by barbara hillstrom Pappas

Surnames > Hillstrom

Keith Hillstrom Just wondered where you were born and who your parents are. Just looking for relatives, as my family is so small and we have lost so many. Thanks, Barb Pappas

Augusta Hillstrom Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by  JStodder9406

Surnames > Hillstrom

Augusta Hillstrom was my grandmother. She came from Gavle, Sweden to Chicago in 1880 and married my grandfather Gustaf Anderson about 1899. She had a sister Christine. Any connection to your Hillstom family? ...

Augusta Hillstrom Posted on: 20 Jan 2001, by Warren Hillstrom

Surnames > Hillstrom

...great-grandmother. She married Hans Anderson after John Newberg died. She had a daughter who married Carl Hillstrom and lived in Chicago. She died December 18, 1932,in Chicago and is buried in New York. I didn...

Re: Hillstrom Family Posted on: 17 Nov 2002, by  kaeza

Surnames > Hillstrom

...boards and decided to respond! I am going to begin with my Husband and work backwards OK? Robert Sigurd Hillstrom b. 09 Mar 1964 Denver, Denver, Colorado Elmer Sigurd Hillstrom b. 25 Feb 1929 Chicago, IL d. 5 Feb 198...

Re: Hillstrom Family Posted on: 17 Nov 2002, by  kaeza

Surnames > Hillstrom

...boards and decided to respond! I am going to begin with my Husband and work backwards OK? Robert Sigurd Hillstrom b. 09 Mar 1964 Denver, Denver, Colorado Elmer Sigurd Hillstrom b. 25 Feb 1929 Chicago, IL d. 5 Feb 198...

Hillstrom Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Chuck Hillstrom

Surnames > Hillstrom

I'm a Charles Hillstrom

Hillstrom's originating from Norway Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by J Barclay

Surnames > Hillstrom

My Grandmother's name was Olga Hillstrom, Grandfather, John Hillstrom originally from Norway. My Grandmother had relatives in Florida. If you are a relitive or have info please contact me at janeraydoe@arn.net Thanks.

Re: Hillstrom's originating from Norway Posted on: 11 Feb 2003, by  mqqdeyes

Surnames > Hillstrom

Still looking for ancestors. Please contact me at new email address. Thanks.

Minnie Hillstrom Posted on: 20 Aug 2001, by  DebbieCraig19...

Surnames > Hillstrom

I'm looking for information on Minnie Hillstrom, 11July 1872 to 28 March 1919. She married George Borgarding 3 April 1892 and had children Ethel (my grandmother), Alice, George, Herman, Myrtle and Edward. I...

Re: Minnie Hillstrom Posted on: 21 Apr 2002, by Dieter Rohrdantz

Surnames > Hillstrom

Good morning Ms. Hillstrom, via an early morning flash through the google web search I experienced some surprising surname identical web pages with our family name on it. As it is a rather rare family name I ...

Re: Minnie Hillstrom Posted on: 22 Apr 2002, by  DebbieCraig19...

Surnames > Hillstrom

Hello there. This may be an even bigger coincidence than you realize, as I believe one of my Hillstrom collateral ancestors married a Rohrdantz - Ernst to be exact. The Hillstrom was Esther. I am in the process of t...

Ida Louise HILLSTROM Cumberland, Barron Co WI 1882? Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by  vijoge

Surnames > Hillstrom

...information about Johan Albert JOHNSON born 1857, who emigrated from Sweden In 1882. Married to Ida Louise HILLSTROM, born 1862.. Their daughter Mabel b. 1902 married Charles JEBE b.1889 about 1922 in Cumberla...

Hillstrom, Ida Christine > Peterson>Forslund Posted on: 26 Feb 2006, by Leah Levine

Surnames > Hillstrom

My great grandmother, Ida Christine Forslund, was born Ida C Hillstrom to John E. and Christine Hillstrom and were known to be living in Riley County, KS. Ida married my great grandfather, Peter Ruben Forslund in 1889 ...

Hillstrom, John E and Christine Posted on: 26 Feb 2006, by Leah Levine

Surnames > Hillstrom

My great-grandmother Ida Christine Hillstrom was the child of John E and Christine Hillstrom. She married someone named Peterson before marrying my great-grandfather, Peter Ruben Forslund. The Hillstroms were living in...

Can anyone help Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by Paul J Ostling

Surnames > Ostling

...came to America 1889, died in NY 1951) His father was Eric Ostling, born in Valentuna, married Lydia Hillstrom, and moved to NY. She dies in the 20s in NY. He disappeared. Does anyone have any info on death of...

Forslund, Emmor L d.1921, Peter R d.1944 Clay Center Kansas Posted on: 03 Nov 2005, by  poetmuse

Surnames > Forslund

...1867 in Alfta, Gavleborg, Sweden d: February 20, 1944 in Clay Center Kansas his wife was Ida Christine Hillstrom b: May 10, 1866 in Bishop Hill, Henry Co.,IL, d: August 22, 1928 in Clay Co., KS. I do have inf...

Elmo S. NOVELLI (1925-2007) Posted on: 01 Mar 2007, by  TashaTreptow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Shawano

Swedberg Funeral Home Elmo S. Novelli, age 81, of Shawano, passed away Thursday, March 01, 2007 at his home. Elmo was born on November 16, 1925 in Buhl, MN, the son of the late Sam and Ida (Connasa) ...

Re: Looking for relatives of Iverson/Iverssen family from Bodø Norway Posted on: 29 Jul 2007, by  mqqdeyes

Surnames > Iverson

I am Joyce Hillstrom, grandaughter of Olga Iverson (maiden) Hillstrom from Norway. I saw you posted something under her first married name Thoreson (sp?). I can give you more places to look for clues if you have not al...

Pulju, Harold M. (obituary) Posted on: 22 Dec 2007, by  Tobeck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Pine

...city of Minneapolis. Harold was preceded in death by a son, David, his parents, and a sister Lorraine Hillstrom. He is survived by his wife, Jean; two sons, Mike (Cricket) of Virginia Beach, Virginia; Chris ...

Re: John Frederick and Catherine (SWENSON) HILLSTROM family Posted on: 20 Jan 2008, by  eabowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Carver

Anna, THANK YOU! This looks to be the correct family! I cannot thank you enough for the all of the wonderful information you shared with me here! I really appreciate it!

Nicholai Pederson & Anna Kolstad family Posted on: 26 Jan 2008, by  eabowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Todd

...relatives. My great-grandfather is Albert Frank Peterson, son of Emmanuel M. Peterson and Albertena Hillstrom, b. 24 Dec 1876, Belle Plaine, Scott Co. - 16 May 1950, Albion Hotel, Swanville, Morrison ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Douglas

...relatives. My great-grandfather is Albert Frank Peterson, son of Emmanuel M. Peterson and Albertena Hillstrom, b. 24 Dec 1876, Belle Plaine, Scott Co. - 16 May 1950, Albion Hotel, Swanville, Morrison ...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Otter Tail

...relatives. My great-grandfather is Albert Frank Peterson, son of Emmanuel M. Peterson and Albertena Hillstrom, b. 24 Dec 1876, Belle Plaine, Scott Co. - 16 May 1950, Albion Hotel, ...

Anna Kolstad m. Nicholai Pederson Posted on: 27 Jan 2008, by  eabowe

Surnames > Kolstad

...relatives. My great-grandfather is Albert Frank Peterson, son of Emmanuel M. Peterson and Albertena Hillstrom, b. 24 Dec 1876, Belle Plaine, Scott Co. - 16 May 1950, Albion Hotel, ...

Re: Eric Enstrom, the artist Posted on: 30 Jan 2008, by  eabowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Itasca

Kent, I am Elizabeth (Bowe) Boggs. Eric's wife Esther's parents, Emmanuel Peterson and Albertina Hillstrom, are my GG grandparents. I would love to exchange our family history. If you are still on this boa...

Re: THOM, THOMS Posted on: 21 Feb 2008, by  eabowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Carver

...looking for a male THOM who married Mabel C. PETERSON (d/o Emmanuel M. Peterson and Alberthina Karlsdotter/Hillstrom, 17 Dec 1890, MN - 23 Jul 1980, Hennepin Co., MN). This unknown THOM and my great grand-aun...

Hellstrom/Hillstrom Posted on: 22 May 2008, by  milicimork

Surnames > Hillstrom

Anyone researching Hellstrom or Hillstrom family from Sweden? Left from Stockholm in 1880 came to Providence RI. Please contact me at jeriberri@gmail.com

Re: Sibley Surnames and info Posted on: 13 Aug 2008, by  eabowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Sibley

Bill, Thanks for the lookup offer! I am searching for Johan Fredric Oskar Sten (went by John Frederick Hillstrom in the US) and his wife Lena Katrina Svensdotter (went by Katherine Swenson). John was born 2...

Leslie G. Woodhead Posted on: 17 Sep 2008, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

Wyalusing Rocket obit September 18 2008 Leslie G. Woodhead was the son of Frank and Lavinna Caseman Kilmer Woodhead. He was born on Nov. 15, 1933, and passed away at home with his family after a lengt...

Hellstrom's from Finland? Posted on: 14 Nov 2008, by  milicimork

Surnames > Hellstrom

My Great Grandfather, Gustaf Hellstrom came from Stockholm, Sweden to Providence, Rhode Island but we have recently found a son Erik born in Finland. Does any one have family with Hellstrom name from...

Leslie G. Woodhead Posted on: 16 Feb 2009, by  Carol Brotzma...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Sullivan

Wyalusing Rocket February 12, 2009 Leslie G. Woodhead was the son of Frank and Lavinna Caseman Kilmer Woodhead. He was born on Nov. 15, 1933, and passed away at home with his family after a lengthy il...

Re: Jahnke Posted on: 16 Mar 2009, by  RandyJahnke69...

Surnames > Jahnke

Hello Melissa Hillstrom I have some info on the Jahnke fam you can email me at ranman@q.com My nane is Randy Jahnke son of Frank D Jahnke son of Frank W Jahnke son of August F Jahnke

Re: John Albin HILLSTROM Posted on: 03 Apr 2009, by  coopera55

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Houghton

Do you still have these papers? I know it's been several years since you posted this, but I just came across this. John Albin Hillstrom was my grandfather.

Darhl Bitton Cheirrett Hillstrom (1917-2009) Obituary Posted on: 25 Jun 2009, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Caribou

The Salt Lake Tribune, 06/25/09 Darhl Bitton Cheirrett Hillstrom passed away Wednesday, June 24, 2009 in Bountiful, Utah.She was born February 4, 1917 to Willard John and Evah Sorenson Bitton in Grace, Idah...

Re: Jerabek/Pavlat Posted on: 27 Aug 2009, by  beverlyjasmer

Surnames > Jerabek

...Jurabek. She was born in 1863. Married first Peter Jasmer in McCloud County, Minn. Married secondly John Hillstrom. She would be my husband's great-grandmother.

Re: Seymour/ Jones NY to Iowa Posted on: 01 Nov 2009, by  JoyceKHersom

Surnames > Seymour

Hi, I have alot of info for you. IF William A. Seymour is your ggg grandfather take notes. William A. Seymour, b. 06 Aug 1835in Wyoming Co., NY, d. 16 Apr 1907 in Marne,IA, married Margaret Ellen Hers...

Re: Jonas Peter Hellström Posted on: 26 Dec 2009, by  familysleuth2...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Jönköping

Thank you for the copy of the Household examination roll. How do I take the search back for further generations.

Looking for Parents of Francis Permelia Anderson Posted on: 03 Feb 2010, by  melissahillst...

Surnames > Anderson

...in Pennsylvania but that's all I got. Any suggestions/Help would be appreciated! Thanks! Melissa Hillstrom

Macoupin Co., Illinois Cemeteries Posted on: 06 Jan 2011, by  melissahillst...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Illinois Cemeteries

...Weld County, Colorado and it neighbors Larimer County Colorado and I can do some snooping! Melissa Hillstrom

Peter and Elin Swanson of Quincy circa 1920-1950 Posted on: 28 May 2011, by  chnord

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Suffolk

...lived with her husband Peter who lived on Edwards St in Quincy. Peter was the brother of Betty Hellstrom/Hillstrom who also lived on Edwards St. Would appreciate pics, obits, info etc. Thanks Carl Nord

Re: Hillstrom's originating from Norway Posted on: 10 Jun 2011, by  kdicicco01

Surnames > Hillstrom

Olga hillstrom was married to my Grandfather Gustave Thorson, from Norway and they had Jessie b.1910. If you could help give me any info please contact me.

Re: Androv Carlson/Chicago Posted on: 27 Nov 2011, by  jeannes637

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Christina Hillstrom Carlson was my great grandmother. Be happy to share information Jeanne Stodder

Michael Andrew Blessington Obit Posted on: 02 Feb 2012, by  melissahillst...

Surnames > Blessington

...the Quincy Daily Whig dated 2 Nov 1907. Does anyone have a copy of the whole obit? Thanks! Melissa Hillstrom belfegore@aol.com

Re: Reynolds Fulton Co., IL Posted on: 16 Mar 2012, by  melissahillst...

Surnames > Reynolds

...1877, Glenn 1879, Lucy 1881, Edna 1883, Maria 1886, Grayce 1887, Frederick 1892 and Sadie 1897. Melissa Hillstrom

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.