Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hillstrom" - 108 Messages

per page

Re: Jonas Peter Hellström Posted on: 26 Dec 2009, by  familysleuth2...

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > Counties > Jönköping

Thank you for the copy of the Household examination roll. How do I take the search back for further generations.

Re: Seymour/ Jones NY to Iowa Posted on: 01 Nov 2009, by  JoyceKHersom

Surnames > Seymour

Hi, I have alot of info for you. IF William A. Seymour is your ggg grandfather take notes. William A. Seymour, b. 06 Aug 1835in Wyoming Co., NY, d. 16 Apr 1907 in Marne,IA, married Margaret Ellen Hers...

Re: Jerabek/Pavlat Posted on: 27 Aug 2009, by  beverlyjasmer

Surnames > Jerabek

...Jurabek. She was born in 1863. Married first Peter Jasmer in McCloud County, Minn. Married secondly John Hillstrom. She would be my husband's great-grandmother.

Looking for Parents of Francis Permelia Anderson Posted on: 03 Feb 2010, by  melissahillst...

Surnames > Anderson

...in Pennsylvania but that's all I got. Any suggestions/Help would be appreciated! Thanks! Melissa Hillstrom

Peter and Elin Swanson of Quincy circa 1920-1950 Posted on: 28 May 2011, by  chnord

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Suffolk

...lived with her husband Peter who lived on Edwards St in Quincy. Peter was the brother of Betty Hellstrom/Hillstrom who also lived on Edwards St. Would appreciate pics, obits, info etc. Thanks Carl Nord

Macoupin Co., Illinois Cemeteries Posted on: 06 Jan 2011, by  melissahillst...

Topics > Cemeteries & Tombstones > United States > Illinois Cemeteries

...Weld County, Colorado and it neighbors Larimer County Colorado and I can do some snooping! Melissa Hillstrom

Re: Hillstrom's originating from Norway Posted on: 10 Jun 2011, by  kcheesbrodici...

Surnames > Hillstrom

Olga hillstrom was married to my Grandfather Gustave Thorson, from Norway and they had Jessie b.1910. If you could help give me any info please contact me.

Re: Androv Carlson/Chicago Posted on: 27 Nov 2011, by  jeannes637

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

Christina Hillstrom Carlson was my great grandmother. Be happy to share information Jeanne Stodder

Re: George Henry Reynolds Posted on: 16 Mar 2012, by  melissahillst...

Surnames > Reynolds

...immigrant. He was born in Germany. There is the possibility that the name was or is Stiger. Melissa Hillstrom

Michael Andrew Blessington Obit Posted on: 02 Feb 2012, by  melissahillst...

Surnames > Blessington

...the Quincy Daily Whig dated 2 Nov 1907. Does anyone have a copy of the whole obit? Thanks! Melissa Hillstrom belfegore@aol.com

Re: Reynolds Fulton Co., IL Posted on: 16 Mar 2012, by  melissahillst...

Surnames > Reynolds

...1877, Glenn 1879, Lucy 1881, Edna 1883, Maria 1886, Grayce 1887, Frederick 1892 and Sadie 1897. Melissa Hillstrom

Doris E. Minor Hillstrom, 93, of Erie,Pa,daughter of ,Earl Aaron and Daisy Maude Ketchum Minor. Posted on: 02 Sep 2012, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Hillstrom

Doris E. Minor Hillstrom, 93, of Erie,Pa, and formerly of Palmetto Bay, Fla., died Monday, August 27, 2012 at Springhill Senior Living Community. She was born August 1, 1919 in Erie, daughter of the late Ear...

Hanse Families of MN, SD Norway Posted on: 15 Feb 2001, by  LZiemer

Surnames > Hanse

...fifteen children: Olaus L. Hanse dob: 12-24-1882, m. Mary Dunkin Ida Hanse dob: 3-26-1884, m. John Hillstrom Anna Laura Hanse dob 7-26-1885, m. Jens Anderson Henry Oscar Hanse dob: 1-22-1887, Carl Hanse dob:...

Re: Hillstrom's originating from Norway Posted on: 31 Aug 2013, by  Joyce Hillstr...

Surnames > Hillstrom

I am Olga Hillstrom's granddaughter & Jessie was my aunt. We may be able to give each other missing info. Please reply with your questions. Joyce Hillstrom

Re: Ida Louise HILLSTROM Cumberland, Barron Co WI 1882? Posted on: 07 Nov 2013, by  carmanr1

Surnames > Hillstrom

Hello, My name is Jessica HIllstrom. I do not know much about my HIllstrom side of the family, but my biological fathers name was Kirk John Hillstrom, and he was born between 1945-1950. Fits pretty well with your timeline.

Re: Hillstrom's originating from Norway Posted on: 17 Jul 2014, by  Joyce Hillstr...

Surnames > Hillstrom

...daughter Jessie. I have a photo too of grandmother and Jessie. She also adopted to sons. Johnny and David Hillstrom. The latter being my father. She was from Norway too. Yes, she worked in logging camps as a c...

Re: RODENBOUR in Saskatchewan Posted on: 05 May 2015, by  Carol Mohr

Localities > North America > Canada > Saskatchewan > General

...censuses, where he lived in Minnesota and South Dakota. John's daughter Elisabeth / Liz married Albert Hillstrom and they lived and brought their children up in Saskatchewan. Do you have a way of finding out...

Re: RODENBOUR in Saskatchewan Posted on: 12 May 2015, by  japeterson158

You're welcome. A Rodenbour search shows some pages as well. Butch Found another Hillstrom page 623 in: http://www.ourroots.ca/e/toc.aspx?id=2373

Re: RODENBOUR in Saskatchewan Posted on: 11 May 2015, by  Carol Mohr

...appreciate it. I wasn't aware of this particular book. My father-in-law Gerald Mohr, whose mother was a Hillstrom, grew up in this area, along with many of his cousins, so I'm hoping to find some other family ...

Lundgreen sp ? Lundgren Posted on: 02 May 1999, by Eva Mae Mages

Surnames > Lundgren

...10-23-1875 b. apr 1817 -where unknown. Son ? Wm. L. Lundgreen sp died l-10-1887 b.1844. Cecilia Lundgren sp Hillstrom interred l928. born Jan 12, b. 1848.Her children and nieces & Nephews and her husband i...

John A. HILLSTROM Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by  PaulaVaughan1...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Rock

I have in possession the original military separations qualification record of John A HILLSTROM, along with a few of his other papers. These state he worked in Beloit, WI from 1939-1941. I will forward these p...

Darhl Bitton Cheirrett Hillstrom (1917-2009) Obituary Posted on: 25 Jun 2009, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Ohio Obituaries

The Salt Lake Tribune, 06/25/09 Darhl Bitton Cheirrett Hillstrom passed away Wednesday, June 24, 2009 in Bountiful, Utah.She was born February 4, 1917 to Willard John and Evah Sorenson Bitton in Grace, Idah...

Rydeen Posted on: 21 Mar 2001, by  AnitaWard60

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Cheyenne

...Rydeen, b 1858 in Sweden, emigrated to America in 1883. He went to Chesterton, Indiana where he worked at Hillstrom organ factory and for Pullman Co. He ended up in Cheyenne Wells where he died in 1941. I have...

PAULSON Posted on: 29 Jun 1998, by Randi Hillstrom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Waseca

My name is Randi Hillstrom and I am looking for information on my great-great uncle that settled in St. Mary's township in Waseca county. His name was Hans Paulson, I believe his wife's name was Aase Paulson. ...

Borgarding Posted on: 09 Aug 2001, by Debbie Craig

Surnames > Borgarding

Am looking for info on George Borgarding, 1868 to 1937. Wife-Minnie Hillstrom (1892). Children Ethel (my grandmother), Alice, George, Herman,Myrtle.

Re: Looking for Linda Lou Spencer Posted on: 25 Jun 2001, by  jkspencer7

Surnames > Spencer

I know a Linda (Spencer) Hillstrom. I will have to double check her middle name for you. She lives in the state of Washington. Could be the one you are looking for.

Re: Looking for history Posted on: 17 Dec 2001, by  DebbieCraig19...

Surnames > Borgarding

...April 1937. As far as I know he had a brother Herman and a sister Annie. He was married to Minnie Hillstrom 3 April 1892. They ahd children but no buys survived young childhood. So if we are related it wo...

Cecilia, William, Olaf Lundgren Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by  DebbieCraig19...

Surnames > Lundgren

...Ralph and William. Cecilia was born in Norway in 1842, and died in Chicago in 1929. She married Charles Hillstrom. Among Cecilia and Charles children was Minnie (my great grandmother) and Esther. Anyone rela...

Hoflund's from Gavleborg Posted on: 08 Feb 2003, by  DLeMasson

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...I read, Vastanbyn, Sandviken. Or can not find anything on the Wattersund name either. Oskar m Emma K Hillstrom in Sweden date unkn. They had 4 children: Tore, Emmy, Gunnar & Ruth all born in Sweden. Unfor...

Re: Hoflund's from Gavleborg Posted on: 09 Feb 2003, by  DLeMasson

Localities > Scandinavian and Baltic States > Sweden > General

...this Emihamn database I do not recognize anyone. Only the last one who was my g-father. As for Emma (Hillstrom) Hoflund they were already married when he/she came to the USA. I got her maiden name off her dea...

Johan A. Johnson Sweden>Cumberland, Barron Co WI 1882 Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by  vijoge

Surnames > Johnson

...information about Johan Albert JOHNSON born 1857, who emigrated from Sweden In 1882. Married to Ida HILLSTROM, born 1862.. Their daughter Mabel b. 1902 married Charles JEBE b.1889 about 1922 in Cumberland, I t...

Johan A JOHNSON Sweden>Cumberland, Barron Co WI 1882 Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by  vijoge

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Barron

...information about Johan Albert JOHNSON born 1857, who emigrated from Sweden In 1882. Married to Ida HILLSTROM, born 1862.. Their daughter Mabel b. 1902 married Charles JEBE b.1889 about 1922 in Cumberland, I ...

Androv Carlson/Chicago Posted on: 06 Sep 2002, by  JeanneStodder

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...Carlson. He was a founding partner of Stromberg/Carlson Corp. and was married to my great aunt Christina Hillstrom. They may have lived on Sheridan Rd in 1920's. I know they had two or more children. One ma...

Marriage of Miss Bird DILLE and Mr. Jacob E. HILLSTROM Posted on: 05 Mar 2003, by gypsy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Porter

...MATRIMONIAL The marriage of Miss Bird DILLE, daughter of Mr. John DILLE of Chesterton, to Mr. Jacob E. HILLSTROM, brother of C.O. HILLSTROM of the Organ Factory was solemnized at the residence of the bride's parents o...

MOFFIT, Job - Bio Posted on: 25 Mar 2003, by Linda Currie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Unknown

...with the trail, they came to Pioneer Creek, where they settled on Section 22, now known as the Glen Hillstrom farm. Thus they became the first settlers of the township. Pioneer Creek, also known as Moffit's C...

Re: Grays in Iowa Posted on: 31 Dec 2003, by  melissahillst...

Surnames > Gray

...would post that information in a general query and see who nibbles on it! Thanks for posting! Melissa Hillstrom

Re: Remmers family from Missouri Posted on: 22 Jan 2004, by Elizabeth Ann Hall

Surnames > Remmers

John Hillstrom Remmers was my father's brother. Your father should be John Remmers, who would be my first cousin. John Hillstrom Remmers, was born in Missouri and then he and my father were sent to Memphis, Tennesse...

Re: Lungrens - Sweden - Norway - Chicago Posted on: 06 Nov 2003, by  DebbieCraig19...

Surnames > Lundgren

...says her death certificate. She came to the US with family in about 1855 (Chicago) and married Charles Hillstrom sometime before 1870. I haven't found the marriage record yet. But she died in 1928 and is bu...

Re: Remmers family from Missouri Posted on: 20 Oct 2003, by Christina Remmers

Surnames > Remmers

Hey Elizabeth, I'm trying to do research on the Remmers family and my great grandfather, John Hillstrom Remmers, was the son of Vincent and Elida Remmers. I was wondering if you had any information about Vinc...

John Frederick and Catherine (SWENSON) HILLSTROM family Posted on: 10 Jun 2005, by  eabowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Carver

Looking for any connections to my GGG grandparents John Frederick and Catherine (SWENSON) HILLSTROM of Faxon Township, Sibley County. John was born 10 Nov 1927 in Linkoping, Sweden and died 24 Jul 1901 in Fax...

John Frederick and Catherine (SWENSON) HILLSTROM family Posted on: 10 Jun 2005, by  eabowe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Scott

Looking for any connections to my GGG grandparents John Frederick and Catherine (SWENSON) HILLSTROM of Faxon Township, Sibley County. John was born 10 Nov 1927 in Linkoping, Sweden and died 24 Jul 1901 in Fax...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Sibley

Looking for any connections to my GGG grandparents John Frederick and Catherine (SWENSON) HILLSTROM of Faxon Township. John was born 10 Nov 1927 in Linkoping, Sweden and died 24 Jul 1901 in Faxon Twsp. Cathe...

per page