Search the Boards

Search Results for "Rodgerson" - 115 Messages

per page

Mabel Ingles (Married Name Rodgerson) Possible Dumfrieshire Area Posted on: 01 Mar 2004, by  dharkness1976

Surnames > Ingles

Can anyone supply me with any information regarding Mabel Rodgerson whose maiden name was Ingles. She Married Andrew Rogerson and had one known daughter Margaret Thomasina Rogerson Date Range 1850 - 1950

Re: McSheffreys in Massachusetts Posted on: 02 May 2004, by  @@Askum67@aol...

Surnames > McSheffrey

...Protestant in this branch. His father Hugh McSheffrey was a Roman Catholic and his mother Margaret Rodgerson/Rogerson/Ronison was a Protestant. They had seven sons, four of whom I have identified, John, Samu...

Ida M. Conrad Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by  avanhst

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Cambria

...and two sisters and two brothers also survive, they being Mrs. N.R. Friedhoff of Ebensburg, Mrs. L.J. Rodgerson of Cleveland, Dr. M.J. Cramer of New York City and Charles C. Cramer of Greensburg. She was a mem...

Mary Agnes Leitch/William J.Boice Posted on: 27 May 1999, by Andrea L.Kurth

Surnames > Leitch

Searching for relatives of Mary Agnes Leitch. She married William John Boice in Wigtonshire,Scotland. They came to America circa 1854 as their first child was born in New york in 1856. We think she wa...

Re: Jardine > Canada and USA Posted on: 04 Jan 2005, by  atkins_s

Surnames > Jardine

Looking for the following Jardine family. If any of these brothers James, Thomas, William, John or David, are in your data base. Could we share? Happy New Year to you and all in Canada. Thanks for...

Re: Dowlen family England Posted on: 31 May 2002, by  @@bcoomer@xtr...

Surnames > Dowlen

Greetings from new Zealand I am researching my g-g-g-g-grandfather Edward Dowlen and his predecessors. Edward b 7 May, 1771, Ashurst, Sussex m 26 Feb 1797, Horsham, Sussex, Elizabeth Morley b 1...

Workman Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Barbara

Surnames > Workman

...Edibourough in 1817 he eventually went to new zealand but it is his parents Thomas Workman and Sarah Nee Rodgerson that i am looking for any help i would really a pppreciate it

John Smith Gurganus Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by  R_Gurganus

Surnames > Gurganus

In my data, I have John Smith G., 1894-1969 m Ollie Rodgerson, 1897-1962, both buried in Williamston NC. I have John's parents and grandparents. Contact me for details...

Applegarth and Lochmaben, Scotland ^Jardines Posted on: 02 Jan 2006, by  stefie2k14

Surnames > Jardine

...Cottage, Johnstone Parish, Dumfriesshire, Scotland. He was the son of 4. James JARDINE and 5. Elspeth RODGERSON. 3. Mary GIBSON was born Bef 1785 in **, and died 3 NOV 1839 in ** Beebinklees, Lochmaben, Dum...

Mamie Britton - Beaufort Co. North Carolina Posted on: 20 Feb 2008, by  BecsPlace

Surnames > Britton

...Coltrain, who's first husband was William Speller Rogers (1900 Census lists him as 2 y/o with last name of Rodgerson). I am curious as to why he changed the spelling of his last name. Thank you for any help ...

Ralph Chaytor and Jane Austin c 1875 Durham England Posted on: 12 Jul 2008, by  dsramu

Surnames > Chater

...Chaytor age 16 and Ralph Chaytor age 14, coal miners, both born Trimdon Grange boarding with a William Rodgerson and family in the village of Leadgate but I can`t make out the district, it looks like St N-----...

George Thew SMITH b. 1869 in Tudhoe Mt Pleasant, Durham Posted on: 27 Jul 2008, by  WFlemming

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Durham > General

...information on George Thew Smith b. 1869 in Tudhoe Mt Pleasant, Durham, England. George married Mary Ann Rodgerson, also of County Durham, England. Gorge and Mary had 4 children. The firstborn daughter Ther...

Re: George Thew Smith Posted on: 27 Jul 2008, by  BryanHoggarth

... FreeBMD has a marriage Dec qtr 1884 Stockton District 10a 107 of George SMITH to either Mary Ann RODGERSON or Elizabeth Maria PARTRIDGE. rather young to be born in 1869. Tudhoe birth would be registed in...

Re: George Thew SMITH b. 1869 in Tudhoe Mt Pleasant, Durham Posted on: 11 Aug 2008, by  BryanHoggarth

here's a paste of stuff I noted down which includes some new stuff. Very considerate of your ancestors to use unusual given names. 1841 census Ho107-297-4 folio 23, Holly Hill, Heworth Edwd RAMSEY...

Re: Bullen family in australia Posted on: 08 Feb 2009, by  jennyweimar2

Surnames > Bullen

...possibley we could be connected. My bullen family comes from Cork in Ireland and my great grandfather was Rodgerson Bullen, from Ballythomas in Ireland. If this is of any help let me know as I have quite exten...

Obit from 1992? Posted on: 04 Jun 2009, by  buttonsvh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Pulaski

I am hoping someone could tell me how to obtain a obit for Henry K Rodgerson dod 16 Jan 1992, I believe he died in Little Rock. I did try to search Arkansas Democrat-Gazette but they only from 1994 to the p...

Re: MILEY DESCENDANTS/PIKE COUNTY iNDIANA Posted on: 27 Jun 2009, by  morganponies1

Surnames > Miley

...How about Clyde Miley, William L Miley, Samuel Miley, John Miley. Spouses would include Hester Ann Rodgerson, Lou T, Cicely Elizabeth ( Massey). Thanks for your help. You can email me at morganponies@aol.co

Rodgerson Posted on: 27 Jun 2009, by  morganponies1

Surnames > Rodgerson

Looking for information regarding Hester Ann Rodgerson married to Samuel K Miley. b. 1831, m. 1848. Children:Henry S, Alexander S, Goodet M, Noolsey, William, Vallandighan, Daniel J.

Old Conaritsa Church Posted on: 08 Jul 2009, by  rrk39

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bertie

Hi. I have a Melissa Rodgerson (or Rogerson) Terry in my line. She is supposedly buried in the old Conaritsa Church cemetery. I am told that this cemetery may be in the woods now. Does anyone have an idea w...

Re: George WINDMILL born 1871 in Morton,Northumberland Posted on: 09 Nov 2009, by  charlesleslie...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Northumberland > General

...imformation from search it was already listed there according to the list I got up he was married to (Annie Rodgerson) and she was born in portobella and they had 6 children one of which was my father (Charle...

Re: Jay Family Search - Suffolk, England Posted on: 10 Nov 2009, by  carljay1

Surnames > Jay

...12/27/1793-12/1879. They had 8 children and Samuel was the 4th eldest 1822-2/1895, he married Margaret Rodgerson 1832-7/27/1905 and they farmed in Pisquid , PEI and later moved to Mt. Stewart. They had 11 chil...

Re: George WINDMILL born 1871 in Morton,Northumberland Posted on: 13 Nov 2009, by  charlesleslie...

...would only make her 7 years old. His second wife was (Annie Rodgerson) and she was bornin portobella the (Agnes) you are refering to was my fatherr wife*Charles) he w...

Re: George WINDMILL born 1871 in Morton,Northumberland Posted on: 06 Dec 2009, by  charlesleslie...

...child before he changed it so he may be under that name his wife died in 1898 and he remarried to Annie Rodgerson but I dont know when. Les

Re: Rogerson Cemetary Posted on: 24 Apr 2010, by  Hosealassiter

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bertie

Your comment about Merlisha Rodgerson got my attention. The lady in question was actually a Dudley but because of mistakes on death certificates she is listed as a Rodgerson.Her name was Letitia Dudley and she did mar...

Re: Looking for Rogerson's from Dumfries, Scotland Posted on: 10 Jun 2010, by  Britain4ever

Surnames > Rogerson

...Dumfries, Scotland and married Isabella de Lambert from Brampton, Cumberland. His parents were Robert Rodgerson and Jean Carruthers. I hope this helps in some way. There is a Graham in my family tree too!

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.