Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Rodgerson" - 120 Messages

per page

Re: Looking for Rogerson's from Dumfries, Scotland Posted on: 10 Jun 2010, by  Britain4ever

Surnames > Rogerson

...Dumfries, Scotland and married Isabella de Lambert from Brampton, Cumberland. His parents were Robert Rodgerson and Jean Carruthers. I hope this helps in some way. There is a Graham in my family tree too!

Re: Rogerson Cemetary Posted on: 24 Apr 2010, by Hosealassiter

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Bertie

Your comment about Merlisha Rodgerson got my attention. The lady in question was actually a Dudley but because of mistakes on death certificates she is listed as a Rodgerson.Her name was Letitia Dudley and she did mar...

Re: George WINDMILL born 1871 in Morton,Northumberland Posted on: 13 Nov 2009, by  charlesleslie...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Northumberland > General

...would only make her 7 years old. His second wife was (Annie Rodgerson) and she was bornin portobella the (Agnes) you are refering to was my fatherr wife*Charles) he w...

Richmond Terry, Mary Outlaw and their descendants Hertford NC Posted on: 26 Aug 2010, by Hosealassiter

Surnames > Terry

...Richmond and his father John. FYI Richmond's children are Richard, John, Mary (Benjamin Crisp), Morina ( Wm Rodgerson), Catherine, George, Edward, Lewis, and Elizabeth( Jas H Jones). Anyone that would prefer t...

Re: morton,northumberland Posted on: 18 Dec 2011, by  charlesleslie...

...about John Windmill asAgnes Windmill died in 1897, according to my imformation he then married Annie Rodgerson from Portobelle,birtly and they had 2 daughters in 1900 one of whome died the same year. ...

Re: morton,northumberland Posted on: 11 Dec 2011, by  charlesleslie...

...Windmill(1871) was married to Agnes Watson who died in (1897) Then he remarried to Annie Rodgerson and had 2 daughters but i did not know of John Windmill idid know that Agnes also had a dau...

Re: Dr. John Rogerson Posted on: 29 May 2012, by  thomasmushet

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Dumfriesshire > General

...individual who had the box mentioned in your post... My elderly neighbour if writing on the life of John Rodgerson and would find the items in the box of much interest. It would be amazing if we could even h...

Re: Catherine Mannix (nee White) Posted on: 18 Jul 2011, by  margyandmike

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Clare > General

James Ernest Rodgerson married my gg Grandmother.info on her would be mighty ta Mike

William Maxwell/Susanah Rodgerson...Monument Pic from Scotland Posted on: 13 Jul 2011, by  clddbd

Surnames > Maxwell

I was at Sweetheart Abbey in New Abbey Scotland the other day and took this Picture. Hope it is meaningful to someone. The monuments are not in great shape and are often hard to read. In addition the ...

Hello McGillis, I need help! Posted on: 15 Nov 2012, by  oldraskill

Surnames > McGillis

...side. My grandmother was Ione Mary McGillis, b.1895 New York d.1986 Calif. husband was Georgie Edward Rodgerson, b.1895 Wisconsin, d.1938 Minnesota Ione's father was James A McGillis, b.1869 New York b.1950 ...

Re: Marshall Henderson in Grimes Posted on: 09 May 2013, by  kwhitley53

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Grimes

...1900-29 Jul 1977; Bertie Inez, 31 Oct 1904-5 Feb 1926; Lena Lavada, 12 Jul 1908-25 Jun 1997, m.Claude Rodgerson. ELIZABETH "LIZZIE" WHITLEY, 2 Jan 1868-18 Jul 1956, m. Marshall Henderson 23 Apr ...

Thomas Rodgerson / Rogerson Posted on: 02 Jul 2013, by  amatha45

Surnames > Rogerson

I am looking for info on my 4th great grandfather, Thomas Rogerson/Rodgerson and his son William Rogerson / Rodgerson. Thomas Rogerson was born in 1786 in Yorkshire, England. He was married to Elizabeth Gibson Nov 7, ...

Re: Sandal Hall Posted on: 04 Sep 2012, by  ksmarsden

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Yorkshire > Yorkshire - West Riding > General

Hi, yes, I do, Beverley though we don't get to see much of each other these days - ships that pass etc etc. I see from the thread you're in Bournemouth now. My wife and I along with our 2 children hav...

Re: David Brunton Posted on: 26 Aug 2012, by  grdgrdgrg

Surnames > Brunton

...Amos B. 09 Jan 1816 D. 30 June 1852 ******************* John B. 25 Feb 1817 Yarrow Ford M. Elisabeth Rodgerson 30 May 1839 ******************* Walter (unsure of this one) ******************* Robert Russ...

Re: Lookup BROWN in Hay, NSW Posted on: 15 Jun 2012, by nicholls29

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

...SMH, Saturday 20 June 1891. "WILCANNIA, FRIDAY. At the local police court to-day bofore Mr W. C. Rodgerson, police magistrate, William Brown was charged with inflicting grievous bodily harm on Lee Say. Th...

Re: John Trimble born 1843 in Peel, Ontario, Canada Posted on: 09 Feb 2014, by  satch42179

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Peel

1851 census Chinguacousy Peel Tsp TRIMBLE Geo, 42, Ireland, farmer Jane, 33, Ireland Margaret, 17, Ont Robert, 15, Ont Mary R, 12, Ont John, 10, Ont Geo Jane, 5, Ont Geo, 3, Ont Don't know if the abo...

Re: William Rogerson b.@ 1837 N.C. Posted on: 10 Aug 2015, by lzambeni

Surnames > Rogerson

This page has some more info on his wife Nancy Jane Palmore. She apparently remarried (not sure when) a William Garrett in Crockett Co. TN http://www.geni.com/people/Nancy-Jane-Palmore/60000000103218...

Re: William Rogerson b.@ 1837 N.C. Posted on: 10 Aug 2015, by  lzambeni

Surnames > Rogerson

Here is your connection to William A. Rodgerson. I've connected up several family members/generations: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=150442894 Not sure what happened to her - she'...

Re: William Rogerson b.@ 1837 N.C. Posted on: 10 Aug 2015, by  lzambeni

Surnames > Rogerson

Here is your connection to William A. Rodgerson. I've connected up several family members/generations: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=150442894 Not sure what happened to her - she'...

Re: Stenton Workman, his Scottish family Posted on: 11 Apr 2015, by  Séan Doyle

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

...Irving Workman as his parents. Same family ??? I cannot find any records of Thomas Workman & Sarah Rodgerson. Cheers - Séan

Stenton Workman, his Scottish family Posted on: 11 Apr 2015, by  sharynBrought...

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

Stenton's death certificate has Sarah Rodgerson and Thomas Workman as his parents. Many family trees have Sarah Butcher & William Irving as parents. Which is correct? I can't find any Info on Thomas or S...

James Scott Rodgerson Posted on: 07 Apr 2014, by  oldraskill

Surnames > Rodgerson

Looking for info on James Scott Rodgerson of Crapaud, PEI, wife Mahala Easter, they had 2 known son's William Jeffery Rodgerson and Charles Easter Rodgerson. Who was James Scott Rodgerson father, need paper trail.

Re: Kerr Family Reunion > Australia > July 2002 Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by  berylgiles

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Celtic > Scottish Clans > Clan Kerr

...in ROMA QLD we are from ROBERT KERR and MARYANN TOULAN family ROBERT parent were JOHN KERR and JANET RODGERSON ROBERT was born in DUMFRIESHIRE SCOTLAND berylgiles e-mail berylkerr@hotmail.com

Hettie L. Wilcoxson Squires Obit Posted on: 24 Jul 1999, by  KJorgensen420...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Green

...William L. Squires of Rochester and Gleason Squires of St. Petersburg, Fl; 6 daughters, Mrs. Art (Anna) Rodgerson, Mary Keen and Mrs. Charles W. (Wilda M.) Harris, all of Springfield, Luella Griffiths of Phoen...

Query FAIRLEE-RODGERSON/ROGERSON parents of Arnold, Maron & Beatrice Posted on: 21 Dec 2001, by  MargaretCampb...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

Douglas FAIRLEE believed Scottish, bm&d dates unknown, master carpenter married to Edith RODGERSON/ROGERSON. Lived at Peel Green, Manchester UK during 1950s. Edith RODGERSON/ROGERSON believed Welsh, bm&d dates...

per page