Search the Boards

Search Results for "Ablett" - 192 Messages

per page

George Lee and daughter Kate Hilda Lee, Surrey, England 1920 Posted on: 25 Mar 2007, by  judyablett70

Surnames > Lee

We just received a marriage certificate for Frank Ernest Ablett and Kate Hilda Lee. They were married at the Penge Tabernacle 26, Feb. 1921. His father is James Ablett, stereotyper, and her father is George Lee, ...

Re: Samuel MAIDEN & Elizabeth LANGFORD - publicans of MAIDEN'S Hotel of MENINDEE NSW after 1860 Posted on: 10 Apr 2007, by  s_maiden

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

Hi Would love to hear more if you are willing to share it. Please note there are some errors that have crept into the family accounts - including the 3 books written about the MAIDEN families - pleas...

Looking for any Verleys.. Posted on: 31 Mar 2008, by  Luvn0ur2kidz

Surnames > Verley

Im looking for anyone that could lead me to more of my family.. My fathers name is Robert. L. Verley.. son of Raymond and Laura (Ablett) Verley..

Ablett - Southampton-Wellington 1950 Posted on: 27 Apr 2008, by  yesitslinda

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

This is a long shot I know... I am looking for information to confirm if this is a relation of mine... I have the transcript of the above but am at a lost on where to look now. TIA for any help. Lind...

Ablett - Southampton-Wellington 1950 Posted on: 27 Apr 2008, by  yesitslinda

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > Wellington

This is a long shot I know... I am looking for information to confirm if this is a relation of mine... I have the transcript of the above but am at a lost on where to look now. TIA for any help. Linda...

Re: Cemetery Lookup: Emily Burris Summers Nightwine Cagle Posted on: 27 Apr 2008, by  dhshool

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Massac County Genealogical Society [MCGS]

Hi Donald, Great to hear from you! I have found quite a bit of info since I posted in January. Thanks to you informing me about Rosa's marriage to Isaac; I quickly researched and added what I could q...

Re: Ablett - Southampton-Wellington 1950 Posted on: 27 Apr 2008, by  chat1

Can you give some pertinent information about your own Ablett Family to help to determine if those who emigrated to Wellington in 1950 might have been related to you !!!!

Re: Ablett - Southampton-Wellington 1950 Posted on: 28 Apr 2008, by  yesitslinda

Ablett is the Maiden name of my late mother. Up until a year or so ago I was unaware of my mum having any siblings, I have found out differently since then. It has been said that her older sister may have...

Arthur and Annie Ablett Posted on: 24 May 2008, by  lindamundy53

Surnames > Ablett

...1881 She was first married to PERCY OLIVER PULLEN. He died in March 1907 She then married ARTHUR JOHN ABLETT in September 1909 on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent. I can find nothing more than this and l would ...

Re: William ABLETT : England to Australia Posted on: 19 Nov 2008, by  papida_1

Surnames > Ablett

my maiden name was Ablett and I am related to William Ablett and Sarah Badcock, also Edkins,Coombes and Follett. I have some information but my brother and sister-in-law have compiled it all.I noticed your post w...

Re: Herbert russell midlane COOMBE Posted on: 11 Jan 2009, by  juliespascoe1

Surnames > Coombe

...& Bridget had 3 children... 1..Charles, b. 1865, d. 13 Jan 1932 married 14 Oct 1892, Catherine Mary Ablett..12 children 2..Thomas, b.~1866, d. 7 July 1942 married 1894, Alice Milligan.. 5 children 3..Fr...

Re: Coombe/Martin Posted on: 15 Jan 2009, by  WillCoombe

Surnames > Coombe

...here is a simple outline: Vernon Francis was the son of Charles Coombe 1867-1932 and Catherine Mary Ablett 1871-1934.He was one of 12 children - 11 boys and one girl - all now dead. If you want to give m...

Re: Herbert russell midlane COOMBE Posted on: 15 Jan 2009, by  WillCoombe

Surnames > Coombe

Hi Julie. I am a grandson of Charles Coombe and Catherine Mary Ablett. My records show that Charles Coombe was born 1867 - according to me fathers information and Charles' headstone at Broken Hill Cemetary...

Re: Folletts in Australia Posted on: 15 Jan 2009, by  WillCoombe

Surnames > Follett

Hi Julie It looks like you and I are researching the same families: Follett, Ablett, Edkins, Bland, Coombe. They all appear to have lived around Wentworth in NSW and Mildura Vic. Any information would be...

Re: Henry Edkins ; England to Australia Posted on: 16 Jan 2009, by  juliespascoe1

Surnames > Edkins

...1858-1860 Richard Henry, 1861-? Mary Jane Susan, 1863-? Obviously, I know that Louisa married William Ablett ! Plus Catherine married Job Baker in 1869, then Joseph Jackson in 1879 plus possible twice mor...

TIP #734 – KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX - BALLARD CO CONCLUSION & BARREN CO PART 1 Posted on: 05 Feb 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Note: All dates of birth are in the 1900's except where noted. Noma L BUTCHER,29 Apr 10, Balld, Hallie Green,197,47951 Nora G YOUNGER,28 Oct 07, Balld, Martha Buchanan,250,50077 Oakley G STIGALL,10 M...

Re: ABLETT/ABLITTs in Suffolk Posted on: 05 Feb 2009, by  jantone52a

Surnames > Ablett

...disastrous events. If you are interested I can email a copy to you. If you know of this gentleman A. Ablett I would be very interested in lewarning more about him Many thanks Tony Brown Dartford Kent UK

Matilda Ablett Mutford Suffolk Posted on: 07 Mar 2009, by  keithbryce

Surnames > Ablett

I am trying to trace Matilda Ablett. In 1841 she was 32 and going by the name of Grainge. She had two sons, Joseph and Charles. Charles was born to Robert Clarke in 1843 at Mutford. Trying to find out ...

Re: Henry Edkins ; England to Australia Posted on: 27 Apr 2009, by  lindsayheal

Surnames > Edkins

...father was Richard Perring. I met a lady in Mildura last year who is researching through the Louisa Ablett link & she said Henry appears to have deserted Ann & went to Qld where he was very successf...

Re: Henry Edkins ; England to Australia Posted on: 27 Apr 2009, by  juliespascoe1

Surnames > Edkins

...whaling fleet stationed there. It's interesting that Peter Perring was married to Jane Coombe. One of the Ablett girls married a Coombe. I wonder if there is any connection ?

Re: John Boy Posted on: 28 May 2009, by  tecwynsavage

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Denbighshire > General

...contacting the Medical Records Supervisor at the following address: (this is where the records are held) Ablett Psychiatric Unit, Ysbyty Glan Clwyd, Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire. LL18 3AS. Phone 01745 445324 ...

Re: Bostock: Nottingham-Durham-Avoca, PA Posted on: 16 Jul 2009, by  bostocr

Surnames > Bostock

Thanks for your input Warren, but the Annie Ablett in question is actually Annie Grace Ablett, daughet of William and Annie Ablett, birth registered Apr-Jun 2880 in Ormskirk, Lancs... and married Daniel ernest Bostock...

TIP #844 - KY DELAYED BIRTH CERTIFICATE INDEX - McCRACKEN CO - CONCLUSION Posted on: 17 Jul 2009, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sandi Gorin's Kentucky Research Tips

Shown: Name of child, date of birth, county of birth, mother’s maiden name, book & page # where recorded. All dates in the 1900s except where noted. Mattie M FLOWERS,25 Mar 08, Mccrk, Caskey Gamm...

Head, Marion - Salem - Dec 1999 Posted on: 06 Aug 2009, by  kyseeker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Sellers' Western Kentucky Obituaries

...sisters, Beulah Mae Davison of Metropolis, Ill., Mildred Woodall of St. Louis, Mo., Norma Wuster, Eloise Ablett and Frances Arnold, all of Indianapolis, Ind.; two brothers, Hayden Head of Salem and Grover H...

Francis Ablet married a Miss Hickson Posted on: 14 Nov 2009, by  AnthonyHickso...

Surnames > Ablett

Miss Hickson was either Jane Elizabeth, Emma, Harriett Anna, Hannah or Susanna. Does anyone know which sister married Francis Ablet? She probably died young. They had two children, one called Lucy and...

Re: Hugh Passiful Devereux Posted on: 07 Feb 2010, by  Cwisegenes

Surnames > Devereux

Do these ring any bells? : N/K DEVEREAUX & BESSIE | Lily DEVEREUX | Edith DEVEREUX | Ablett William DEVEREUX | & Ada Harriet NEWSON | | Maurice V DEVEREUX | | b. 1911, Woodbridge, Suffolk, Englan...

Re: Hugh Passiful Devereux Posted on: 07 Feb 2010, by  Lucie Mack

Surnames > Devereux

Most of them are related to Hugh, like Bessie, Ablett William DEVEREUX, Maud Mabel DEVEREUX We all found them. Our problem is to find when Hugh passiful Devereux arrived in Canada?? and from which shire h...

Re: Francis Ablet married a Miss Hickson Posted on: 04 Mar 2010, by  juliespascoe1

Surnames > Ablett

The marriage occurred at London City, in Sept quarter of 1872. Vol. .. 1c ; page 132 Francis Ablett married Harriet Hickson 1881 England Census about Francis Ablet Name: Francis Ablet Age: 56 Estimated...

Lucy Ablett b.c. 1807 Brandon Suffolk Posted on: 04 Mar 2010, by  MarilynSmith1...

Surnames > Ablett

Looking for any leads to the parents of Lucy Ablett born about 1807 Brandon Suffolk. Birth information is as per 1851 census so may not be absolute correct. Have yet to find the 1861 entry. Lucy married R...

Re: Robert Ablett Posted on: 15 Mar 2010, by  Ahndria

Surnames > Ablett

I am a great granddaughter of Robert Ablett, granddaughter of Roland Andrew Ablett.

Re: Passiful family of Suffolk England Posted on: 05 Apr 2010, by  Cwisegenes

Surnames > Ealey

...Percival in Woodbridge, Suffolk originally and the illiterate vicars changed it bit by bity. I found Ablett Parsifail (sic) married in Woodbridge in 1854 today! He was a Passiful! Colin

Re: George Lee and daughter Kate Hilda Lee, Surrey, England 1920 Posted on: 23 Apr 2010, by  judyablett70

Surnames > Lee

I now know that Kate Hilda Ablett died in 1978 in Weston-Super-Mare, Avon County. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Judy Ablett

Stokell Posted on: 08 May 2010, by  stuartylad

Surnames > Stokel

...Ronnie, my dad, is the middle child of Cyril William Stokell (5/11/23-9/6/05) and Olive Margaret (nee Ablett) (11/11/24). They have a daughter, Margaret (Boddy)who's about 65 (can't remember!!!) and she ha...

Joseph Pedley Ablett Posted on: 10 Dec 2010, by  ValF93

Surnames > Ablett

Hi does anyone know Joseph Pedley Ablett born 1847 in St Ives, Huntingdon, England. He became a mathematics professor. Had a son called Sidney Robert Ablett who was killed in 1916 WW1. He was possibly married t...

Re: skeels family tree Posted on: 14 Feb 2011, by  Davidhought

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

Hi Patricia We have a family of Skeels in our tree.My GGrandfather had a sister called Edith mabel Ablett .I believe she married Walter Thomas Skeels in 2nd quarter of 1910.They had 7 children of which a...

Re: Binningtons in Birmingham UK circa 1950 Posted on: 06 Mar 2011, by  andy13899

Surnames > Binnington

Hi, I'm interested in Alan Ablett Binnington born about 1921, had a brother called Dennis Ablett Binnington I believe - married Myfanwy Laman. Researching for my elderly neighbour who is related through the Ablett / Co...

Re: Binningtons in Birmingham UK circa 1950 Posted on: 06 Mar 2011, by  MarySeager32

Surnames > Binnington

...I'm afraid as I have been more interested in the Binnington connection. I did do some research on the Ablett line but it is documentary rather than personal - ie census, bmd etc. My adopted daughter is th...

Re: Binningtons in Birmingham UK circa 1950 Posted on: 06 Mar 2011, by  andy13899

Surnames > Binnington

...at 80 has just started to want some information about his family tree. His mother was Dorothy Myrtle Ablett 1898 daughter of Harry Scarlett Ablett and Ada Harriett Brook. Dennis and Alan Ablett Binnington were the chi...

Re: Binningtons in Birmingham UK circa 1950 Posted on: 07 Mar 2011, by  andy13899

Surnames > Binnington

...(9.5.56.) Alan worked for Sutton Insurance. I also found that Dennis and Myfanwy had a son - Gerald A (ablett?) who was born 29.7.40 - he went to Sydney in 1959 - can't find any return trip at the moment so...

Re: Binningtons in Birmingham UK circa 1950 Posted on: 07 Mar 2011, by  andy13899

Surnames > Binnington

Hi, I am researching the Binnington family - particularly Denis and Alan Ablett Binnington of Sculcoates. The research is for my elderly neighbour who would be a cousin of Denis and Alan. Their mother Gertr...

Re: Lucy Ablett b.c. 1807 Brandon Suffolk Posted on: 18 Apr 2011, by  Davidhought

Surnames > Ablett

hi I am researching abletts in suffolk though mainly in the Ipswich area.There is a jas ablett living in Brandon age 60 on the 1841 census,cannot see him on the 1851 census. Dave

Re: Folkard in Dennington Posted on: 18 Apr 2011, by  Davidhought

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Suffolk > General

...marrying John Manby in Grundisburgh suffolk 16 apr 1746 ,their daughter Lucy b1754 witnesham married James Ablett Grundisburgh sep 1776 .The family name of Manby has been used as a middle name for several ...

Re: Joseph Pedley Ablett Posted on: 20 Apr 2011, by  ValF93

Surnames > Ablett

Hi Great to hear from you, here is how we are related: My great grandfather married Annie Mabel Ablett, his sister married Annie's brother who is Henry Philip Ablett. Do you live in England or Canada, would you ...

Re: Joseph Pedley Ablett Posted on: 20 Apr 2011, by  sharon_ablett

Surnames > Ablett

...distant way. Your great grandfather would be James Thomas Edward Watson - is that right? And Henry Philip Ablett is my grandfather. I live in Toronto, and my husband and I are going to England for a two-wee...

Re: Lucy Ablett b.c. 1807 Brandon Suffolk Posted on: 20 Apr 2011, by  MarilynSmith1...

Surnames > Ablett

Thanks David. I had come across this Jas Ablett in 1841 and he could well be the father of Lucy but so far have found nothing positive. A, James Ablett died March qtr 1850 in Thetford district which takes in Bran...

Margaret Andreatta .69, of Centennial, Posted on: 20 Apr 2011, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Andreatta

...(Dan) Braucher & Michael (Sharon) Andreatta; sisters Nora Clarke, Ellen (Alexander) Ward, Mary (Jim) Ablett; brother Tom (Margaret) Kilcullen. Funeral Mass, Wed., 9:30 AM, Our Lady of Loreto Catholic C...

Re: Lucy Ablett b.c. 1807 Brandon Suffolk Posted on: 29 Apr 2011, by  Davidhought

Surnames > Ablett

hi again Have just come across a Marian Ablett b1814 Brandon suffolk whose father is James & mother Sarah .This was on igi.Hope this helps. Dave

Percy Pullen Posted on: 16 Aug 2011, by  lindamundy53

Surnames > Pullen

...then Pullen came back to Sheerness and bought a house in Jefferson Rd, no 27. She then married Arthur Ablett in 1909 at the Holy Trinity Church on August 26th. In 1910 she gave birth to their only child Reg...

Thomas WHIPP Posted on: 22 Aug 2011, by  robnudds40

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

...trying to trace a baptism record for a Thomas Whipp born in 1824 in Harwich. He married a Mary Ann Ablett in 1849 but cannot find trace of him in the 1841 census - I am trying to find out the names of his ...

Re: Thomas WHIPP Posted on: 23 Aug 2011, by  es0708

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

...with the falimy John Ablitt aged 60, John Ablitt aged 18, which fits in with your Mary Ann s family of Ablett. Thomas and Mahala Whipp had the follwing children Thomas 1824 John 1836 Harriet1835 Elizabeth 1...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.