Search for content in message boards

Parish Records of Dawlish and Teignmouth

Replies: 0

Parish Records of Dawlish and Teignmouth

Posted: 5 Jun 2006 4:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 9 Jun 2006 7:02AM GMT
Surnames: SANDERS, SAUNDERS, Edgecombe,
Richard Sanders (Saunders) and Mary Edgecombe married 9 October 1873. Before coming to Australia in 1890 there were 10 children born in Devon. Richard Edgecombe Sanders b1877 in Teignmouth, the other children born in Dawlish - John b 1878, Charles 1879, William 1881, Alfred 1882, Violet 1886, Julia 1887 and Flora 1890. On one of their brother's New South Wales Birth Certificate Mary informed the Registrar that she had twins 1 male and 1 female deceased. As there is no mentioned in the registations details in New South Wales I am assuming they were also born in Devon.On Ancestry.com I have come across a possibility of twins Elizabeth Ann and William December quarter 1876 in the district of Newton Abbott 5B 111. It looks like Elizabeth Ann died March quarter 1877 5B 87, but no death details for William. I already have another William b.1881.Does anybody have the Teignmouth or Dawlish Parish Records that could do a look up for me if that is at all possible to confirm that Richard and Mary were their parents? Any assistance would be greatfully appreciated.
Dianne Butler Morayfield Qld Australia

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.