Sue. Incredible! Thank you. This is my ancestor's brother. I am posting what I have collected to this point in hopes that others may benefit or have related families.
By the way, I assume that the last bit of information comes from the 1880 or 1881 census. [John WALL Head M Male 33 Chartham, Kent, England Licensed Victualler
Jane WALL Wife M Female 26 Cork, Ireland Licensed Victuallers Wife
John WALL Son Male 1 Canterbury, Kent, England
Elizabeth BENSON Sister U Female 24 Ireland Barmaid
Mary A. SHARP Serv U Female 18 Whitstable, Kent, England General Serv
Dwelling Butcher Arms 10 Butchery Lane
Census Place Canterbury St Andrew, Kent, England
Family History Library Film 1341228
Public Records Office Reference RG11
Piece / Folio 0959 / 91
Page Number 10 ]
Descendants of Nathaniel Wall
Generation No. 1
1. Nathaniel2 Wall (David1) He married Millicent Smith 20 January 1673 in St Mary, Whitechapel, London, England.
Children of Nathaniel Wall and Millicent Smith are:
2. i. THOMAS3 WALL.
ii. NATHANAEL WALL.
iii. DAVID WALL.
Generation No. 2
2. Thomas3 Wall (Nathaniel2, David1) He married Sarah Ann Quintrey 2 November 1769 in Tunstall, Kent, England.
Children of Thomas Wall and Sarah Quintrey are:
3. i. JOHN4 WALL, b. 8 September 1771, Eng; d. 29 April 1855, Canterbury, Kent, Eng.
ii. MARY WALL, b. 6 May 1773.
Generation No. 3
3. John4 Wall (Thomas3, Nathaniel2, David1) was born 8 September 1771 in Eng, and died 29 April 1855 in Canterbury, Kent, Eng. He married Sarah Fridy 10 July 1798 in Boughton-Under-Blean, Kent, Eng, daughter of Thomas Friday and Mary. She was born 23 February 1777, and died 15 January 1862 in Bidston, Cheshire, Eng.
Children of John Wall and Sarah Fridy are:
i. JOHN5 WALL, b. 1799; d. 1801.
ii. THOMAS YOUNG WALL, b. 28 January 1801; d. 26 January 1869, Eng.
4. iii. SARAH ELIZABETH WALL, b. 27 November 1802; d. 3 January 1874.
iv. MARY ANN WALL, b. 8 March 1805; d. 22 October 1892, Birkenhead; m. WILLIAM SUMMERFIELD, 12 September 1828, Chatham, Kent, England.
v. JOHN WALL, b. 24 July 1807, England; d. 29 April 1901, Black Earth, Dane, WI; m. MARY ALICE BENNETT, 1843, London, England; d. 7 January 1892, Black Eath, Dane, WI.
vi. HENRY WALL, b. October 1809; d. November 1809.
vii. HENRY WALL, b. 28 September 1810; d. 30 September 1812.
5. viii. WILLIAM G. WALL, b. 26 August 1812, Canterbury Mead, Whitstable, Kent, England; d. 29 September 1878.
ix. HENRY WALL, b. 8 March 1815; d. 16 April 1846.
x. GEORGE WALL, b. 1 September 1817; d. March 1866; m. ELIZABETH MERCER.
xi. RICHARD WALL, b. 28 February 1820; d. May 1899; m. ELIZABETH SALT, St. George's Church, Bristol, England.
xii. CHARLOTTE WALL, b. 4 January 1823; m. CAPT. CHARLES RUDD, 15 July 1862, Islington Church, London, Eng.
Generation No. 4
4. Sarah Elizabeth5 Wall (John4, Thomas3, Nathaniel2, David1) was born 27 November 1802, and died 3 January 1874. She married William Filmer 24 January 1825, son of Thomas Filmer and Sarah Tiesdale. He was born 1800, and died 1885.
Children of Sarah Wall and William Filmer are:
i. WILLIAM6 FILMER.
ii. THOMAS TIESDALE FILMER, b. 1830.
5. William G.5 Wall (John4, Thomas3, Nathaniel2, David1) was born 26 August 1812 in Canterbury Mead, Whitstable, Kent, England, and died 29 September 1878. He married Emma Anderson 7 May 1836 in St. Mary, Northgate, Canterbury, Kent, England. She was born 1818 in Canterbury Mead, Whitstable, Kent, Eng.
Children of William Wall and Emma Anderson are:
i. HOWARD6 WALL.
6. ii. WILLIAM WALL, b. 5 November 1837; d. 1911, Ontario, CA.
7. iii. CHARLOTTE WALL, b. 1842.
8. iv. JOHN W. WALL, b. 1846, Chatham, Kent Haoyman, Barge.
9. v. GEORGE WALL, b. 5 October 1848, Gravesend, Kent, England; d. 15 June 1925, Hot Lake Sanatorium, Union, Oregon.
Generation No. 5
6. William6 Wall (William G.5, John4, Thomas3, Nathaniel2, David1) was born 5 November 1837, and died 1911 in Ontario, CA. He married (1) Hester Ellen Burroughs 1882. He married (2) Addie Fleming Detrick 1890.
Children of William Wall and Hester Burroughs are:
i. EMMA MARIE7 WALL, b. 1883.
ii. JOHN WALL, b. 1889.
7. Charlotte6 Wall (William G.5, John4, Thomas3, Nathaniel2, David1) was born 1842. She married Clift.
Children of Charlotte Wall and Clift are:
i. CHARLIE7 CLIFT.
ii. JOHN CLIFT.
8. John W.6 Wall (William G.5, John4, Thomas3, Nathaniel2, David1) was born 1846 in Chatham, Kent Haoyman, Barge. She married Jane Benson. She was born Abt. 1856 in Cork, Ireland.
Children of John Wall and Jane Benson are:
i. ETHEL7 WALL.
ii. RUPERT WALL, b. 4 July 1885, Canterbury, Kent, England; d. 10 February 1946, San Francisco, CA; m. MARY EMMA MILLER, 1911.
iii. REGINALD WALL, b. Abt. 1888.
iv. EMMA WALL, b. Abt. 1889.
v. BLANCHE WALL, b. Abt. 1891.
vi. NEVILLE WALL, b. Abt. 1893.
vii. NAOMI WALL, b. Abt. 1895.
viii. JOHN WALL.
9. George6 Wall (William G.5, John4, Thomas3, Nathaniel2, David1) was born 5 October 1848 in Gravesend, Kent, England, and died 15 June 1925 in Hot Lake Sanatorium, Union, Oregon. He married Mary Emeline Stacy 24 December 1877 in Stacyville, Mitchell, Iowa, daughter of Homer Stacy and Amelia Donaldson. She was born 2 September 1849 in Dover, Bureau Co, IL, and died 6 February 1918 in Early, Sherman, Oregon.
Children of George Wall and Mary Stacy are:
i. CHARLOTTE EMMA7 WALL, b. 19 October 1878, Stacyville, Mitchell, IA; d. 9 January 1969, Seattle, King, WA; m. ALFRED EMERY HARTLEY, 14 June 1911, Sherman Co, OR; b. 19 October 1868, Mound City, KS; d. 7 June 1931, Cove, Union, OR.
ii. AMELIA STACY WALL, b. 18 April 1881, Stacyville, Mitchell, IA; d. 24 August 1963, Umatilla Co, OR; m. ERNEST A. PRICE, Abt. 1923, Pilot Rock, OR; b. Abt. 1885, OR; d. 23 July 1948, Umatilla Co, OR.
iii. DELLA SARAH WALL, b. 23 March 1883, Stacyville, Mitchell, IA; d. 17 October 1969, Hot Lake Sanatorium, Union, OR; m. ARTHUR LEON BERRY, 13 January 1906, Union Co, OR; b. 3 September 1874, Roseville, AR; d. 2 August 1958, La Grande, Union, OR.
iv. ELLA MARY WALL, b. 23 March 1883, Stacyville, Mitchell, IA; d. 5 February 1978, Bellingham, Whatcom Co, WA; m. WILLIAM MALCOM STEVENS; b. 3 February 1887, NY; d. January 1978, Clinton Island, WA.
v. RUTH WALL, b. 24 September 1885, Stacyville, Mitchell, Iowa; d. 18 September 1971, La Grande, Union, Oregon; m. (1) LEWIS HERMAN GEISS, 28 September 1909, Sherman Co, OR; b. 28 November 1880, Weston, Umatilla, Oregon; d. 27 November 1918, Weston, Umatilla, Oregon; m. (2) ROY J. BAKER, 20 June 1923, Cove, Union, OR; b. 1 February 1890, Osakis, Douglas, MN; d. 22 January 1975, La Grande, Union, OR.
vi. HOMER STACY WALL, b. 22 June 1887, Stacyville, Mitchell, IA; d. 24 October 1975; m. MABEL CATHERINE SIMLER, 5 June 1916, Wasco Co, OR; b. 20 April 1889, Wasco Co, OR; d. 8 April 1963.
vii. HARRIET ANNETTE WALL, b. 19 February 1890, Stacyville, Mitchell, IA; d. 3 June 1951, Umatilla Co, OR; m. ROY PRICE; d. 16 August 1925, Umatilla Co, OR.