I have that John Manning Langley (son of David Langley and Sarah Hamilton Anderson) was born May 5, 1805 in Edgefield Co. SC. He died on June 26, 1864 in Tallapoosa Co. AL. He married Tahpense Haralson (1805-1896) on January 19, 1826 in Alabama. Following are their children (as I have them listed):
1) George Washington Langley (1837-1920) married Martha Elizabeth Jarrell (1841-1917) in 1865 in Chambers Co. AL. Martha was a daughter of John S. Jarrell (179-1856) and Martha Talbot. George and Martha had a) a daughter who married C. W. Callahan, b) a son Henry Langley, and c) Mary Leila Langley who married Joe C. Ison (1861-1917).
2) James Marion Langley (1840-1919) married Martha Isabella Talbot in 1866 in Tallapoosa Co. AL. Their children were a) James Brewer Langley (1876-1974) who married Ella Mae Thrower in 1900, b) Luke Talbot Langley, c) George Claude Langley, d) John Bledsoe Langley who married Ernestine Bruce, e) Nellie Belle Langley, f) Lucy Jane Langley, g)Lelmah Lee Langley, h) Zalemmah Parilee Langley who married John Strother Allen (1868-1931). Zalemmah had a daughter Johnnie Lou Allen who married Thomas Emmett Washburn in 1925 in West Point, GA. James Brewer Langley (1876-1974) had children: Mae Belle Langley, James Hoyt Langley, Alma Elaine Langley, William Guy Langley, Jackson Lee Langley, and another daughter who married George V. Stevens.
3) Manning Jackson Langley (1844-1932) married Georgia Anne Lucinda Berry in 1865.
4) William Taylor Langley (1847-1931) married Eliza Saxon Slaughter (1852-1914) who was a daughter of John Johnson Slaughter (1807-1892) and Lydia Harper.
5) Thomas Jefferson Langley (1851-1932) married Lucy Jane Hudson Talbot in 1871 in Tallapoosa Co. AL. Lucy was a daughter of John R. Talbot and Lucy Jane Jackson; Lucy was a sister of Martha Isabella Talbot who married James Marion Langley.
I hope this info. will help you find the living cousins you seek.