Search for content in message boards

Irvin/Moncrief from Carroll Co.

Replies: 0

Irvin/Moncrief from Carroll Co.

Posted: 8 Jun 2003 10:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Aug 2003 11:53PM GMT
I'm looking for Thomas Irvin b. 1881 married to Bertha Moncrief b. 1882. My father's biological parents. They both passed away in the late 1920's. Thomas' fathers name was Leonard Irvin. I don't know his mother's name, I don't know if she passed away or divorced but Leonard's second wife's name was Mary Hill. I was wondering if Thomas had any siblings. Bertha died first and about 2 years later Thomas died, leaving 6 children. The oldest son Hueylee James was about 17 or 18, 2 daughters about 16 and 17. Three younger children,- another daughter about 8 or 9 years old, my father, about 7 years old and the youngest boy about 5 years old. These three younger children were placed? adopted? with other families. I don't know who took the girl, but she died, just a couple of years later in a fire. The Stephens family raised my father and a family by the name of Harris adopted? the younger boy. If any one knows anything about these families, I sure would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks alot for even taking time to read this.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.