Search for content in message boards

Looking for any history on Bonham family name

Replies: 6

Bonham

Linda Kubo (View posts)
Posted: 19 Nov 1999 1:05PM GMT
Judd:
There are several names in the Bonham history that are the same, so it gets kind of confusing at times. I was told that we came from England, but that could be the Smith side. I will continue to research and maybe I can let you know where for sure the Bonham's originally came from. Anyway, my maiden name is Smith. My father is Wendell A. Smith, his father, Vernon S. Smith, his father, Sidney Stanton Smith, his father Oliver Jacob Smith married Trinvilla Bonham, who is the daughter of Algernon Bonham, his father is Amariah Bonham, his father is Jacob Bonham, his father is Amariah Bonham, his father is Hezekiah and mother is Ann Hunt.Hezekiah's father is Nicholas and mother Hannah (Anna) Fuller. Nicholas's father is George Bonham, his father is William Bonham, mother-Ann Babbington. William's father is Thomas Bonham - mother is Joan Bocking. Thomas's father is William
Bonham, mother-Trancis Tay (Tey). William's father is Thomas Bonham- mother is Catherine Marney. Thomas's father is Thomas Bonham, mother is Catherine Knivet.

This is as far back on the Bonham side that I can go so far. I have several of the families of the ones listed.

Who was your mother, grandparents. Both sides.
Linda
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Judd Bonham 6 Nov 1999 4:40PM GMT 
Linda Kubo 18 Nov 1999 4:24PM GMT 
Judd Bonham 18 Nov 1999 7:29PM GMT 
Linda Kubo 19 Nov 1999 8:05PM GMT 
MargieSanders... 20 Aug 2002 1:10AM GMT 
kitsapkid 11 Jun 2006 12:01AM GMT 
JPSK1 3 Jun 2000 6:47PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.