Search the Boards

Search Results for "blackmore" - 75 Messages

per page

Charles Blackmore b. 1734 Prince George's Co, MD Posted on: 03 May 2013, by  Phiddledeelee

Surnames > Blackmore

I am seeking information on Charles Blackmore, son of Samuel Blackmore (1702-1772) and a Wilkinson. This Charles Blackmore has some relationship to the John Garrett (aka Garrott) family of Frederick County and/or the family of...

Newspaper /archive search needed..thankyou Posted on: 08 May 2013, by  Vanessa Mille...

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Kings

...this date... November 10, 1767 in Cornwallis, Kings, Nova Scotia, the names are William & Sarah (Blackmore) Woodworth. Whenever I see a couple who died on the same day, it gets me curious, why did they die...

Sandy Molette, ALABAMA Posted on: 15 May 2013, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > Special > Southern Plantations

...Mollette Mother Name: Matilda Allen Spouse Name: Edgar Armstrong FHL Film Number: 1909105 Name: Rena Blackmore [Rena Molette] Birth Date: abt 1888 Death Date: 1938 Death Place: Orrville, Dallas, Alab...

Re: Pecor/VT Posted on: 16 May 2013, by  isaiahquittne...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...least 15 children before her death of uterine cancer in 1927. My great-grandfather was Howard Eugene Blackmore. When Mattie died she had several very young children, including Lena and I believe the youngest...

Dinham Posted on: 17 May 2013, by  Steven Dinham

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Molise > Campobasso

...never returned to England, his Italian marriage was bigamous, and he changed his Christian name from Blackmore to Joseph, any information will help. Thank You Steven DINHAM

Dinham Posted on: 17 May 2013, by  Steven Dinham

Localities > Western Europe > Italy > Molise > Campobasso

...never returned to England, his Italian marriage was bigamous, and he changed his Christian name from Blackmore to Joseph, any information will help. Thank You Steven DINHAM

Gillenwater Family Posted on: 18 May 2013, by  BobbyGillenwa...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Scott

I would like to hear from anyone researching the Gillenwater family from the Fort Blackmore area of Scott County. I will be happy to share information. Bob Gillenwater

Re: blackmore Posted on: 29 May 2013, by  lblandford125

Localities > North America > Canada > Newfoundland > St Johns East

...everybody- my name is Linda Blandford and I am working on the family tree, too. My grandmother was a Blackmore from Pinchard's Island. They moved to Newtown after. I can trace back to Patrick Blackmore, an elderly cous...

Re: Thomas Blackmore from Galway Posted on: 16 Jun 2013, by  AnnetteCode

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

...are there. Thomas 43 was born in England all the others in Galway. I do not find any other Thomas on Blackmore Street or in Galway but the father. 1901 or 1911. Perhaps the Thomas Blackmore that travelled with Frederi...

Re: Thomas Blackmore from Galway Posted on: 17 Jun 2013, by  Lindybnz

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

Thank you for that. I did not say Thomas was in the 1901 census I said he and his brother left Ireland in 1901. I do have his birth certificate, along with his grandparents death certificates. I am ho...

Re: These families were NOT proven to be Cherokee Posted on: 18 Jun 2013, by  vancehawkins1...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Melungeon > Melungeon

I need to research this to find the exact event. But the Cherokees bypassed other forts (one where my Gist/Gess/Guess family was) to attack the home of a Fulkerson back when Benge and his warriors wer...

Re: Mary Agnes Shepherdson, nee Lanigan Posted on: 21 Jun 2013, by  Borough2007

Surnames > Shepherdson

...Farquharson on the ground of-adultery. Stanley Ednott Shepherdson was named as co-respondent. Mr. W. P. Blackmore appeared for the petitioner. There was no appearance of the respondent or co-respondent. Evide...

Found Record of William Benjamin Blackmore of Greenwich, Cheesemonger Posted on: 23 Jun 2013, by  Blackmore_Sit...

Surnames > Blackmore

I've been looking for Blackmore records in old books. Google Books has digital copies of many old books including directories, court records, parish records, magazines, etc. By searching for Blackmore (and typically...

What happened to Ida HAMILTON (b1861?) of Santa Fe? Posted on: 04 Jul 2013, by  moonshelling

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Mexico > Unknown

...Blanche Boyle Wife Chas I Boyle Son Cicily M Boyle Daughter Robert V Boyle Son Ida Hamilton Niece Arthur Blackmore Nephew In 1893 an Irish court case notes that she is residing in Sante Fe, New Mexico. and st...

What happened to Ida HAMILTON (b1861?) of Santa Fe? Posted on: 04 Jul 2013, by  moonshelling

Topics > Research Resources > Brick Walls

...Blanche Boyle Wife Chas I Boyle Son Cicily M Boyle Daughter Robert V Boyle Son Ida Hamilton Niece Arthur Blackmore Nephew In 1893 an Irish court case notes that she is residing in Sante Fe, New Mexico. and st...

Re: Hansen married to a Hamer Posted on: 06 Jul 2013, by  wilsonjoan

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wyoming > Counties > Natrona

...WI Daughter Lorna may be married to a Larson or Skurok and still in WY Daughter Lori married to Paul Blackmore and may be in Midwest, WY

Re: Blackmores of Parracombe and Yarnscombe Posted on: 20 Jul 2013, by  MiBlackmore

Surnames > Blackmore

I am the Michael Blackmore mentioned in your email and I now live in wiltshire, my daughter Michelle has been trying to trace our family all the brothers and sisters are now dead.

Re: Blackmores of Parracombe and Yarnscombe Posted on: 20 Jul 2013, by  MiBlackmore

Surnames > Blackmore

I am Michael Blackore who lived in Bristol,and was the son of walter,Ilive in wiltshire now but in 2000 to 2002 I lived in Yarnscombe

Re: John Owen Blackmore Posted on: 29 Jul 2013, by  ruthschneider...

Surnames > Blackmore

I found this message that was very old. Is it still good. Would be interested in exchanging information.

Re: Blackmores of Parracombe and Yarnscombe Posted on: 30 Jul 2013, by  glenysblackmo...

Surnames > Blackmore

...will do everything to help your daughter with the family tree. Our personal e-mail address is glenys.blackmore@btinternet.com Kind regards Glenys & Brian

Re: Jean Baptiste Antonio BRAULT b.1860 France - m. Desiree DERBAIX b.1865 Belgium Posted on: 31 Jul 2013, by  bchyme

Surnames > Brault

...Vicky Brault. The Children of Don and Helen Braut are Tammie Marie Brault-Blackmore Married To Mike Blackmore 12/2/1983 Vicky Lynn Brault-Blackmore Is Married To Gary Duane Blackmore 10-8-1983 Tammie and Vicky are mar...

The First Female Dentist in the UK Who Did Her Own Mechanical Work Posted on: 01 Aug 2013, by  Blackmore_Sit...

Surnames > Blackmore

..."Recollections of TAUNTON", the only dentist practising within the borough sixty years ago was called BLACKMORE. This assertion is fully borne out by the inscription on a gravestone in the parish chu...

Re: The First Female Dentist in the UK Who Did Her Own Mechanical Work Posted on: 02 Aug 2013, by  TerryBlackmor...

Surnames > Blackmore

This is my Family, I'm descended from John Blackmore of Moorhayes. Via the brother of Richard, one James Blackmore. James's grandson John Blackmore who married Elizabeth Agnes Smith was also a surgeon Dentist. If anyone wants f...

Blackmore Posted on: 04 Aug 2013, by  Lindybnz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Utah > Counties > Salt Lake

...history I have traced my grandfather and his family travelling to America. Thomas and Mary Jane Blackmore,[from Galway Ireland] with children, William, Annie, Albert, Elizabeth, Amelia, Christopher and F...

Blackmore Posted on: 04 Aug 2013, by  Lindybnz

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Orange

...history I have traced my grandfather and his family travelling to America. Thomas and Mary Jane Blackmore,[from Galway Ireland] with children, William, Annie, Albert, Elizabeth, Amelia, Christopher and F...

Re: Senator Carr of Indiana and Noonie Carr 1700-1900's Posted on: 11 Aug 2013, by  areasmith

Surnames > Carr

...trying to find the correct line for my ggrandmother, Sophrona C Carr who was married to James Brice Blackmore and they lived in Kansas. marsh

Re: Senator Carr of Indiana and Noonie Carr 1700-1900's Posted on: 12 Aug 2013, by  JeffCarr58

Surnames > Carr

Would that be James Blackmore 1826-abt 1908? Came from OH and maybe died in OK?

1921 census help Posted on: 22 Aug 2013, by  clive_harlow

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Toronto

...M6N 3L6. I have a relative who married in 1920 and gave the above address as their home, Henry George Blackmore. I've tried manual searching and have given up, the sub-districts don't seem to contain the stre...

Re: Truebull Blackmore [1586-1611] Posted on: 25 Aug 2013, by  James Green

Surnames > Blackmore

I'm looking for info on Truebull as well, my 10th GGF.

Re: osmond Posted on: 30 Aug 2013, by  TerryBlackmor...

Surnames > Blackmore

The details of the Osmond name in my family is list in the attachments. I'm descend via the daughter of Mary Sellick/Moore/ Osmond via her only daughter Mary Moore.

Re: Newman in New Brunswick, Canada - long awaited info ---- sorry for the delay Posted on: 30 Aug 2013, by  RedAngel0

Localities > North America > Canada > New Brunswick > Northumberland

Notes for Thomas Richard Blackmore: [NEWMAN4.FBC.FTW] #172 THOMAS BLACKMORE babt.1785 d.after 1871 A tradition has come down through several ,lines of descent from Thoma s Blackmore that his legal name was not Blackmore,but Richards. On...

Re: Blackmore Posted on: 05 Sep 2013, by  judyartley53

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Orange

Hi, I don't think Thomas did go on to New Zealand. See following: 1910 Ogden, Weber, Utah Thomas A Blackmore, b. Ireland, 50, marr 30 yrs, immigrated 1908, alien, boiler maker railroad Mary J., wife, b. Irel...

Re: Blackmore Posted on: 05 Sep 2013, by  Lindybnz

My Thomas was the son of the above Thomas and Mary Jane He left Ireland in 1901 with Frederick. He was born in Galway in 1882 Thanks Linda

Thomas Blackmore b. 1882, Ireland Posted on: 05 Sep 2013, by  judyartley53

Hi, Not much more info. thomas Blackmore 1908 Residence: 2762 Pacific Avnue, Ogden, UTah Source: ogden, Utah City Directory 1908 1910 Same address Occupation: plumber Source: same as above 1911 Same Addres...

Southey, Sherbourne and surrounding areas. Posted on: 18 Sep 2013, by  paulsouthey55

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Dorset > General

...Arthur Hale ) moved from there to Portsmouth with the family late 1800s. My great grandmother ( Catherine Blackmore ) moved back to Sherborne when my Great grandfather ( James Southey ) died early 1900. I know...

Re: Ephraim Adams (b. abt 1789 in PA)/Elizabeth Ann Riley (b. abt 1793 in Westmoreland, PA) Posted on: 24 Sep 2013, by  claudiasul

Surnames > Adams

Hi! I am descended from Samuel Adams who died in 1771/72 in an Indian fight on his way to Bedford Fort where families went for protection due to the Indian hostilities that were frequent in the area....

Re: blackmore Posted on: 25 Sep 2013, by  Veronika111

Surnames > Blackmore

Hello Robert Your Samuel Pine Blackmore is dangling from a distant branch of my tree Please contact me via... heaters_siren (at) yahoo (dot) com Veronika

Re: Jacob CLISE b:1796 WV m:1820 Nancy Beall BLACKMORE Posted on: 26 Sep 2013, by  biscante

Surnames > Clise

I have seen references on the internet to a bible that was once owned by Jacob Clise (b. 1796 Berkeley, VA, d. 1831 Berkeley, VA). It was passed down through the generations to Millard R. Curtis. Unf...

George More of Moorhayes, Cullompton, Devon. Posted on: 28 Sep 2013, by  TerryBlackmor...

Surnames > Blackmore

The daughter of George More/Moore Mary married John Blackmore on 5th November 1722 at Exeter Cathedral. George Moore I have found left a will (he died 5th November 1711 same day his daughter married) which was...

George Moore/More of Moorhayes, Cullompton, Devon. Posted on: 28 Sep 2013, by  TerryBlackmor...

Surnames > Moore

The daughter of George More/Moore of Moorhayes, Cullompton, Devon, Mary Moore married John Blackmore on 5th November 1722 at Exeter Cathedral. George Moore I have found left a will (he died 5th November 1711 s...

Re: Sellick - Tiverton, Devon, England. Any connection? Posted on: 20 Oct 2013, by  TerryBlackmor...

Surnames > Sellick

Looking to Find details of Mary Sellick she left a will Devonshire Wills page 236 & 237 (Written as per the Book). 1743. The last will of Mary Osmond of Tiverton, Widow, 10th Feb., 1742. ...

Mary Sellick born c,1770 to 1780 Posted on: 20 Oct 2013, by  TerryBlackmor...

Surnames > Sellick

Looking to trace the birth, birth place, and marriage details of Mary Sellick who left a will under the name of her second marriage to an Unknown Osmond. She was buried at Cullompton as Mrs Osmond. ...

Alan Blackmore Smythe Posted on: 24 Oct 2013, by  artlor62

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Queensland > Far North Region

He had 3 children in Mareeba, Alan, Rodney & Yvonne only Yvonne registered in his name. can't find any trace of him. please help so I can tell Yvonne about her dad. Yvonne birth 15 July 1937

Re: Alan Blackmore Smythe Posted on: 24 Oct 2013, by  deeess

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Queensland > Far North Region

Australia Cemetery Index, 1808-2007 Name: Alan Blackmore Smythe Death Date: 29 Apr 1951 Burial Date: 29 Apr 1951 Cemetery: Constin Street Cemetery Section: 881 D Cemetery Location: Mareeba Shire, Queensl...

Thomas Harris (1843) & Ann Jane Barber (1843) Posted on: 05 Nov 2013, by  torenhobbs

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Middlesex

...that they married in 1863, but I don't have any more information. Thomas's parents were John and Ann (Blackmore) and Ann's parents were (i think) Matthew and Jane. Their daughter is Sarah "Sadie" Ann...

Roper, Rosser, Roser, Confusion - Fauquier County Virgina 1780's Posted on: 16 Nov 2013, by  Watchdog45

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Worcestershire > General

...George Neavill, no date, perhaps 1774: ---daughters: Joanna Hathaway, Judith Barrett, Lucy Calmes, Ann Blackmore, Milly Barrett, Susannah Hampton, Letty Helms, Mary Roser and Betty Jones. ---sons-in-law: Joh...

Re: Reunion Posted on: 29 Nov 2013, by  JimmieBacon56

Surnames > Blackmore

Are Blakemores and Blackmores the same? I descend from George Dawson Blackmore and Charles Neely Blackmore. I would be interested in attending the reunion if Blakesmores could be relatives.

Re: Reunion Posted on: 30 Nov 2013, by  ja125

Surnames > Blackmore

...Blakemore come from in England? I presume the reunion is for descendants rather than ancestors! My Blackmore family is from North Devon and one branch changed the name to Blakemore in the late 1800s Jack E...

Re: Reunion Posted on: 30 Nov 2013, by  TerryBlackmor...

Surnames > Blackmore

...in to meeting with the walking dead. Such things give me the Willies. I have a number of Devonshire Blackmore families I'm trying to link together rather unsuccessfully since I did link together two families.

Re: Tennessee Industrial School or Tennessee Prepratory School Posted on: 02 Dec 2013, by  williamfcraig...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Davidson

...Father's Birth Location:Virginia Mother's Name:Nancy Page Mother's Birth Location:Kentucky Walter Blackmore Watson Birth-August 17,1855 Sumner County,Tennessee Death-Nov.16,1924 Jefferson County,Kentucky Fa...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.