Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "blackmore" - 28 Messages

per page

Re: John Scoble, Devonshire, early 1700's Posted on: 02 Feb 2016, by  elekaye

Surnames > Scoble

...was transported to Tasmania as a convict in 1830 - she is my 2g grandmother - one of her sons William BLACKMORE moved to New Zealand in 1863 and our family has been here ever since. I have nothing on any of t...

Re: Samuel Blackmore married Susan Hooper Ottery St Mary Devon October 28 1860 Posted on: 22 Jul 2016, by  KathleenLouis...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

1891 census Samuel Blackmore 53 Susan Blackmore 51 Samuel Blackmore 11 died 1963 Portsmouth Oliver Blackmore 10 Oliver George died 1911 in Weymoth Dorset Arthur Blackmore 9 Peter Blackmore 7 died 1947 in Wales, mrd to Alcie, 3 children ...

Edward Harris Hodges born 1869 Epping Essex Posted on: 03 Apr 2016, by  Doreen_Hodges

Surnames > Hodges

...Census. He was living with his mother Sarah G. Hodges , Uncle Wiliam T Hodges, great aunt Maryanne Blackmore and servant Eleanor Holl in 1881 census at 12 Wendall st, Essex. He is a school teacher. He we bel...

Re: Mrs Steel living in Calder St, Dundas, NSW in 1914 Posted on: 02 Feb 2016, by  nicholls29

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

Hi, Death of Alicia STEEL, in WA. 25 Oct 1944 http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/11367657?searchTerm="steel of farnley street mt lawley"&searchLimits= Mrs F W STEEL, Farnley Str...

Blackmore Lads of Whitworth Park 1900-1911 Posted on: 02 Sep 2016, by  jenchapman18

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Durham > General

Hi there! My great-gran was born at Whitworth Park, her father was the Gameskeeper, mother was Danish. My great-gran was the youngest girl of about 6 kids all of which were sons, I have their names b...

Gookey/Sucher Posted on: 29 Jun 2016, by  mwilso46

Surnames > Gookey

Looking for any information on Gookey, Sucher, Blackmore, or Puhst surnames. This is my maternal grandfather's side of the family. I have the following information. Evelyn Loretta Gookey b: 31 Jan 1909 in Mi...

Re: John Blackmore of Wiveliscombe Posted on: 19 May 2016, by  Ken Blackmore

Surnames > Blackmore

Hi Matchsticks, I have confirmed that Jane Blackmore, daughter of John Blackmore and Betty Chilcott, married Felix Stephens. Jane had more than two siblings. Please get in touch through the contact form on my websi...

Re: Mrs Steel living in Calder St, Dundas, NSW in 1914 Posted on: 03 Feb 2016, by  nicholls29

Localities > Oceania > Australia > New South Wales > General

Hi, Birth of Charlotte Alicia MOLLOY and some siblings, in NZ. There were more siblings. 1866/12144 Molloy Frances Rebecca Charlotte James Henry 1869/343 Molloy Charlotte Allitea Charlotte Jame...

Surnames > Blackmore

Hi Bill, I've finally found more information on Nancy. This Nancy did not marry. I have her will and death certificate and she died as Nancy Blackmore.

Surnames > Blackmore

...recently had further success with this family. The records I've found tie things together nicely. John Blackmore was born Bet. 1777 - 1781 in Somerset, England, and died Bef. 1851. (I have a death certifica...

Helen L. Ingram Posted on: 13 Mar 2016, by  MIDCNCHBSS

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Daniel V. Bailey and wife Riza, of Kingsport, TN, a sister; Kathyrn Hunnicutt and husband Bud, of Fort Blackmore, VA, and two grandchildren William and Aja Bailey. Funeral services will be held Sunday, Octobe...

Re: Philena Blackmore Posted on: 02 Sep 2016, by  nckarter

Surnames > Blackmore

Angelia This family is nightmare. I'm not related to them directly. Harmon and Philena took in my 2x g-grandfather to raise when he was just a boy. The Beebe's are all mixed in with this family als...

Philena Blackmore Posted on: 02 Sep 2016, by  Angelia Rober...

Surnames > Blackmore

...the brother in law of Aaron Davis and Milton Finley (Orinda's husband) in probate records for Harmon Blackmore. This family has been a challenge to try and sort out and documentation seems pretty sparse. Tha...

Re: Blackmore Lads of Whitworth Park 1900-1911 Posted on: 03 Sep 2016, by  crusoe123

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Durham > General

Just in case you do not have this information, in 1939 the family were inDarlington. One member of the family has the name blacked out, because there is a restriction of showing people who are or ...

Who was Matthew Stephens of early Texas??? Posted on: 19 May 2016, by  A_G__R

Surnames > Stephens

Who was Matthew Stephens (b abt 1824 AL/GA) ? He married Susan Beebe (1826 - aft 1900) and they had a family with at least 3 children (Cornelius, Eunice & Ada). But, I don't know much else about...

Michael Faehnrich and siblings - Cleveland, Ohio Posted on: 19 May 2016, by  Contribution

Surnames > Faehnrich

Name: Faehnrich, Emlia Date: Feb 26 1939 Source: unknown, Reel #24 Notes: Faehnrich: Emlia, age 87, beloved wife of the late Martin, mother of John, Mrs. Hattie Burke, Mrs. Martha Menken, Albert, Fran...

Aaron Cornelius Davis, b 1831 OH, lived in Comanche Co, TX - DNA Project Posted on: 30 Aug 2016, by  Angelia Rober...

Surnames > Davis

...This will also include information about his sister Orinda Davis Finley as well as aligned Beebe and Blackmore family members.

Solomon Blundell, wife Filena and early Texas Blundell family Posted on: 19 May 2016, by  A_G__R

Surnames > Blundell

...Solomon Blundell and his wife, Filena/Philena. I have reason to believe they are connected to Harmon Blackmore, Aaron Davis and Milton Finley of Hopkins Co, TX, among others. Solomon was listed as heir to H...

Aylings of Harting Parish - 1584-1887 Posted on: 06 May 2016, by  mikkee69

Surnames > Ayling

Harting Baptisms [see note below] Date Child Father Mother Surname Maiden Name Profession Miscellaneous 10/10/1591 Margery John Not given AYLINGE 22/03/1595 James John Not given AYLINGE from North Ma...

Re: Blundells in Wood County,Texas Posted on: 19 May 2016, by  A_G__R

Surnames > Blundell

...Solomon Blundell and his wife, Filena/Philena. Have reason to believe they are connected to Harmon Blackmore, Aaron Davis and Milton Finley of Hopkins Co, TX, among others. Solomon was listed as heir to Har...

Re: Samuel Blackmore married Susan Hooper Ottery St Mary Devon October 28 1860 Posted on: 23 Jul 2016, by  warncoort1

Descendants may well have public trees here.

Samuel Blackmore married Elizabeth Mitchel 8th December 1774 Posted on: 15 Jun 2016, by  Helen Blackmo...

Samuel Blackmore married Elizabeth Mitchel 8th December 1774, Ottery St Mary Devon. Samuel Blackmore and Elizabeth had a son William Blackmore baptised 8th November 1775 Ottery St Mary Devon. William Blackmore married Anna Channon 26th ...

Re: Hayden, Kilkenny Posted on: 18 Feb 2016, by  HaydenRyan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kilkenny > General

...Margaret Hayden 1855 (daughter of Thomas Hayden (1917-1860) and Margaret Hayden (1850-1880) married Thomas Blackmore. That family are in the 1901 and 1911 census of Ireland. I checked with the National Archive...

Samuel Blackmore married Susan Hooper Ottery St Mary Devon October 28 1860 Posted on: 15 Jun 2016, by  Helen Blackmo...

Looking for descendants of Samuel Blackmore who married Susan Hooper Ottery St Mary Devon Oct 28th 1860. They had 14 children. William, Peter, Frederick, Walter, Arthur, Oliver, Maggie, Annie, Nel, Emma, Jam...

John Blackmore (1715-1755) and Hannah Branchflower (1719 -1798) Posted on: 19 Feb 2016, by  lmgpar

Surnames > Blackmore

Every tree I've found for this couple lists 1 or more children (up to 3) who are born AFTER John Blackmore's death date and 1 of those frequently listed would have been born when Hannah was 48. 48 isn...

Donald W. Grieshober, age 84, of Edinboro, Pa. son of the late William and Florence Bookspan Grieshober Posted on: 10 Feb 2016, by  KENNELLYMARKA

Surnames > Grieshober

...first graduating class ever. He began his law career in 1957, with the late, great litigator John A. Blackmore, and they practiced together until Blackmore's death in 1976. Throughout his successful career, Do...

Joseph Boggs Blackmore (1831-1862) Posted on: 31 Jan 2016, by  TonyaBlackmor...

Surnames > Blackmore

Looking for ancestors of Joseph B. Blackmore, born 1831 in Fayette County Ohio, and died 1862 in Baltimore, MD. Believe his parents were Nathaniel and Nancy Boggs from PA. Any clues would be greatly apprecia...

Re: Deas family Fife Scotland Posted on: 01 Jan 2016, by  ken blackmore

Surnames > Deas

...and in Barton Upon Irwell on the 1871 census. Can't find them after that. Did they emigrate ?. Ken Blackmore.

per page