Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "blackmore" - 27 Messages

per page

Re: DISAPPOINTED...BLACKMORE - Bishops Tawton, Landkey, Barnstaple, Shirwell, etc... Posted on: 12 May 2015, by  dianaenser1

Surnames > Blackmore

The BLACKMORE side of my tree comes from Shirwell, so we may be distantly related. I haven't found the Shirwell church records online other than through familysearch. If anyone knows of any digital copie...

Re: DISAPPOINTED...BLACKMORE - Bishops Tawton, Landkey, Barnstaple, Shirwell, etc... Posted on: 13 May 2015, by  karenwh1

Surnames > Blackmore

...probably distantly related through our Shirwell Blackmores. I've been able to figure out that my Richard Blackmore was baptized in Loddiswell, St Michaels & All Angels Church. I found the transcribed Par...

Re: DISAPPOINTED...BLACKMORE - Bishops Tawton, Landkey, Barnstaple, Shirwell, etc... Posted on: 14 May 2015, by  dianaenser1

Surnames > Blackmore

Hi Karen Many thanks for your reply and thank you too for the link to our4bears. I'll be in touch. Regards, Diana

Update - Lucy Blackmore married Alonzo Bates Posted on: 01 Jun 2015, by  jdelauche

Surnames > Blackmore

...liberty of posting this new information we have found. It seems Alonzo Charles Bates who married Lucy Blackmore 19 Oct 1838, Mosa Township, Middlesex County, Canada West was using "Charles" as his s...

KERN obituaries Posted on: 02 Jun 2015, by  randyandjes

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Greene

...obits for the following people believed to have died in Greene County, I'd really appreciate it. Cora (BLACKMORE) KERN (b. 1873 d. 1949) (Lived in/near Scotland) Joseph P KERN (b. 1874 d. 1939) (Lived in/near...

Re: Kappel's of Cook Co Posted on: 06 Jun 2015, by  Zelekis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...Kappel b 6 May 1904 d 27 Apr 1979 fa - J Kappel Mo - Rose Kappel bur - Mr, Greenwood Evey N Hermina Blackmore b 15 May 1912 d 20 Mar 1958 bur 24 Mar 1958 Mt Greenwood Fa - J Kappel Mo - Rose Friedrich b 9 Ap...

Re: William Henry Blackmore Posted on: 21 Jun 2015, by  DBlackmore60

Surnames > Blackmore

My father was a William Henry Blackmore(born 1918 and died in 1997) as is my brother. Did you find any information?

Re: James Blackmore 1796 Devon (Tiverton?) Posted on: 25 Jun 2015, by  Linda Ranford

Surnames > Blackmore

I have uncovered the same ancestors in my family tree

Blackmores of pelsall staffordshire and thurlbear somerset Posted on: 25 Jun 2015, by  Linda Ranford

Surnames > Blackmore

Does anyone have any in formation grandmother Annie blackmore great grandfather joseph married to annie great great grandfather james married to Amelia great great great grandfather william and sarah of willi...

Re: Mac/McKenzie of North River,Col.Co.,Nova Scotia Posted on: 23 Jul 2015, by  tristalli54

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Colchester

...Elizabeth: - John W - Barbara (m. John Cavanagh) - Murdoch - Jane - Alexis (Lexie) Isabella (m. Homer Blackmore) - Alexander (m. Bella McRae) - Elizabeth Ann - Charles F - Philip Hope this is the inf...

Re: 23 AND ME Posted on: 14 Aug 2015, by  clive_harlow

Surnames > Blackmore

Are you Barbara Jean Blackmore, have you got a tree on MyHeritage site? Do you know of Frank Parkins Blackmore. If so would love to here from you Clive Harlow please reply to:- harlow@vodafoneemail.co.uk

Searching for " Jack " Veitch Victorian Soldier WWI Posted on: 24 Aug 2015, by  pennmill

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

...Eliza Harris formerly from Carlton Victoria. I understand that Jack had close mates whose surnames were Blackmore, also resided in rural Victoria, and who also joined up as soldiers from Victoria. I was advise...

Re: Searching for " Jack " Veitch Victorian Soldier WWI Posted on: 24 Aug 2015, by  nicholls29

Hi pennmill, Re.... "I understand that Blackmore soldiers from Victoria also enlisted and a woman by the name of Jean assisted during this term." I am not sure what that statement, has to do with V...

Re: Searching for " Jack " Veitch Victorian Soldier WWI Posted on: 25 Aug 2015, by  pennmill

...for one of the Veitch families at a dairy in Heidelberg, and she was great friends with Jean and the Blackmore families. It is sketchy, however it is recollected by my 96 year old Great Aunt who resides in Ale...

Re: Searching for " Jack " Veitch Victorian Soldier WWI Posted on: 25 Aug 2015, by  pennmill

HI Mary, I am almost certain that the Blackmore relationship with the Veitch family was so close that each family would know the outcome of the war for each of their sons, brothers and in some instances, sons ...

Re: Searching for " Jack " Veitch Victorian Soldier WWI Posted on: 25 Aug 2015, by  nicholls29

...Edna who was also named after Alice Jean or Jean Alice the close friend". Looking for a matching BLACKMORE family. There was, living in Dandenong, in 1914 onwards,: BLACKMORE William Henry and Jane Alice. They ...

Re: Searching for " Jack " Veitch Victorian Soldier WWI Posted on: 26 Aug 2015, by  Sad_Mushroom

...to them enlisting in WWI. ((THIS is actually our strongest most reliable link so far)) 1917 the only BLACKMORE family with the names mentioned were at Dandenong. By 1917 Eliza would have well and truly been ...

Re: Searching for " Jack " Veitch Victorian Soldier WWI Posted on: 31 Aug 2015, by  pennmill

Hello the birth details are yet to be confirmed, however the ladies assisting now have arrived at the firm and accurate details as Beryl Harris born to Eliza Harris, Eliza was engaged to "Jack &q...

Re: Searching for " Jack " Veitch Victorian Soldier WWI Posted on: 04 Sep 2015, by  dj72green

...Victoria age 96 and fully creditable - that Annie Eliza's older Sister or Aunt was engaged to one of the Blackmore family who was also killed in action during the first world war. " Who are you talking a...

Re: Searching for " Jack " Veitch Victorian Soldier WWI Posted on: 04 Sep 2015, by  pennmill

...over decades. Therefore it is easy to know that the youngest aunt could simply be engaged to one of the Blackmore family. My own mother Eliza's Granddaughter, gave birth to her first son, before Eliza's last ...

Re: Searching for " Jack " Veitch Victorian Soldier WWI Posted on: 04 Sep 2015, by  nicholls29

...Victoria age 96 and fully creditable - that Annie Eliza's older Sister or Aunt was engaged to one of the Blackmore family who was also killed in action during the first world war. " From a quick search o...

Re: Searching for " Jack " Veitch Victorian Soldier WWI Posted on: 05 Sep 2015, by  dj72green

...females. I am just trying to find a female in the family who would have been of an age to be engaged to a BLACKMORE in WW1.

john payne and sarah singleton info - 4th great granddaughter Posted on: 13 Sep 2015, by  Heather Witti...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > General

written by; Alexander Payne Wednesday, September 23, 2009 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 -...

Re: Deserter Posted on: 13 Sep 2015, by  Heather Witti...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Channel Islands > General

1 Alexander Payne Wednesday, September 23, 2009 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 1 John PAYNE 1781 - 1869 Firs...

Need a newspaper lookup please Posted on: 03 Oct 2015, by  Vanessa Mille...

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Kings

...across something while entering info into my tree, two of my 4x great grandparents (William & Sarah (Blackmore) Woodworth) died on the same day. 10 November 1767, in Cornwallis, Kings, Nova Scotia. I'm wo...

Gilbert Oral Holyoak ( 1926-2015) Obituary Posted on: 13 Oct 2015, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Caribou

...on October 14th 1926 in Grand County, Moab, Utah the first born of Jesse Gilbert and Mattie Alberta Blackmore Holyoak. His ancestors came through the Hole-in-the rock and were some of the first to settle in th...

Gilbert Oral Holyoak ( 1926-2015) Obituary Posted on: 13 Oct 2015, by  AMHhenley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Franklin

...on October 14th 1926 in Grand County, Moab, Utah the first born of Jesse Gilbert and Mattie Alberta Blackmore Holyoak. His ancestors came through the Hole-in-the rock and were some of the first to settle in th...

per page