Search the Boards

Search Results for "Bedlow" - 68 Messages

per page

The Rev.Augustus Bedlow Prichard Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by  CEPRICHARD

Surnames > Prichard

We are looking for relatives of The Rev. Augustus Bedlow Prichard who lived in up state New York in the 1850's he was married to Catherine Van Orden. They had six children.. Helen, Paul,Ralph, Samuel Van Or...

ROTI Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by  boosterjag

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

...(Irene) Orr, Bruno Jr. (Angeline) Sciortino, late James and Vito Brother in law - Katherine Harris, Agnes Bedlow, late Dominick Gironda Service - Michael Coletta Sons 2600 S. Wentworth Mass - Santa Maria In...

Allen family Posted on: 09 Aug 2000, by mary Kartchner

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Chautauqua

...Arthur Douglass, was born in Chautaugua, N.Y. on 4 June 1823. Her father was Ezra Bedloe Allen(or Ira Bedlow Allen)and her mother was Zerviah Tennant. Ira Bedlow Allens parents were Isac Allen and Sally Bedlow and his...

benjamin rolls 1735-1796 Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by  cindyc_cc

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > General

lived in dorchester england and married Ann Bedlow in 1758 . We are unable to trace any family prior to benjamin I have a feeling he may have come from somewhere outside Dorchester. Anyone knowing anything ...

Whitney's in Minnesota Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  budr1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Spokane

Jody Did you get my message on the Minnesota Whitney's The Emma and Sylas/CYRUS whitney's were my Grand Parents

Re: Darvill in Buckinghamshire, England Posted on: 04 Feb 2002, by julie

Surnames > Darville

I have a Darvill in risborough Buckinghamshire 1881 census George age 28 married ann maria from Bedlow any links please email me

Re: WWW.GOLDENPAGES.IE Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by  DPennay

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cork > General

I am just getting into my search for my grandmother Elizabeth (ella) Mildred (Bedlow) Deline. First wife of Arthur Nelson Deline of Watertown,NY....Are you acquainted with these folks? Don Pennay

Mildred E.Bedlow Posted on: 27 Mar 2002, by  Buzzdad37

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

...finding her relatives. Just discovered she was born in Brockville,Ontario. Her full name was Mildred E..Bedlow. She was born in 1891 and died Aug.25,1922 in Watertown,Jefferson Co.N.Y.She was married to Art...

Re: Mildred E.Bedlow Posted on: 27 Mar 2002, by Norma Maus

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

I believe you may have posted this message to the wrong board. Brockville is in Leeds County.

Bedlow Posted on: 28 Mar 2002, by  DPennay

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Grenville Leeds

...any information on my grandmother or relatives that lived in Brockville. Her name was Mildred E.Bedlow born 1891 Brockville,Ontario,Canada. Died Aug.25,1922,age 31,after a fall down the celler stairs. S...

Woods family-Michael-1684-Jojn-1654-John-1628-Richsrd?? Posted on: 30 Apr 2002, by  keeperofthefa...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Meath > General

...abt 1704 Mary born 1690- Father of Michael-John Woods-1654 need information on his first marriage to ?Bedlow Father of John above was John -1628 married to Isabella Bruce have information that the Father of...

Re: Cork - Lighthouse keepers Posted on: 05 Feb 2003, by Eleanor Kelley

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cork > General

I just happen to have the name and e-mail of the person that helped me! David Bedlow- The inspector of lights and Marine Superintendent. E-Mail is---j.hayes@cil.ie(Hayes J). If this has changed--try-- Com...

Samuel Hoffmire of New Jersey Posted on: 22 Apr 2003, by  LBHansen8

Surnames > Hoffmire

...Jersey - it contains the name of Samull Hophmire. The first Samuel died 1710 - his son who married Maria Bedlow (b.1709) was supposed to have been born 1700 - so who is this Samuel? Something in my calcul...

LOOKING FOR EDDIE GOMEZ OF NEWPORT,RHODE ISLAND Posted on: 17 May 2003, by McCauley

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > Unknown

...the 1950s,he had brothers named george,luger,Jimmy and sisters dot and margie.Eddies family moved to Bedlow ave in newporthavenotseen or heard from eddie in over40 years.

Benjamin Thorpe m. Mener Hoffmire Posted on: 31 Jan 2004, by Venetia Jorgensen

Surnames > Hoffmire

...Benjamin Thorpe/Thorp who may have married Mener (Armenia?) Hoffmire, daughter of Samuel & Maria (Bedlow) Hoffmire circa 1760-1790 in Monmouth County, NJ. I am descendant of a Benjamin Thorpe/ Thorp/Th...

waight(waite) family Posted on: 19 Mar 2005, by ben engelen

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Essex > General

...looking for the parents of thomas waight born around 1793 in thundersley Essex, he married Martha (nee Bedlow) 27-04-1818 in Rayleigh Essex, can't find anymore info on this family. hope to hear from you al...

Re: waight(waite) family Posted on: 28 Mar 2005, by Engelen

thanks Miriam, i do need to find Thomas Waight who married Martha (nee Bedlow), once again thanks. ben

Re: TURPIN - Essex - Hempstead and nearby villages Posted on: 12 Apr 2005, by Adam Garner

Surnames > Turpin

...name. I studied your tree on Ancestry, and I can tell you that William Turpin (husband of Elizabeth Bedlow Reynolds) Father is John Turpin, who married Elizabeth Horner in Great Sampford on the 13th March ...

Surname list for burials at Lyn Cem., Leeds Co., ON (up until abt. 1983) Posted on: 06 Mar 2006, by Darlene Nutt

...Armstrong Austin Baile Bailey Bailie Baker Barlow Barter Barry Bass Bates Bateson Baxter Bayd Beach Beard Bedlow Billings Blee Bolton Booth Borthwick Boulton Boyce Boyd Brackenberry Brayton Breakenridge Br...

Bedlow Children's Home, in Hertfordshire in the 1920's Posted on: 27 May 2006, by Paula

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hertfordshire > General

I am looking for information on Bedlow Children's Home, located in Hertfordshire in the 1920's. Any info on location, road name, when it was demolished, webpages etc would be greatfully appreciated.

Obit: RICHARDS; John St.Claire Richards--9/5/2006>UK Posted on: 30 May 2006, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

...vast amount of material sent in by reporters in the field; then he and Maurice Weaver, helped by Robert Bedlow, filled large areas of the paper day after day. Unlike some correspondents on other newspaper...

Re: Deline's and Warren family Posted on: 28 Feb 2002, by  Buzzdad37

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

...but lived most of his life in Watertown,N.Y. I'm trying to find out something on his first wife Ella Bedlow.My wife is a Jennings. Don Pennay ,Zephyrhills,Fla.

Lookup: Posted on: 24 Mar 2002, by  DPennay

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Jefferson

...looking for information on my Grandmothers obit or information on her death.She is Elizabeth Mildred Bedlow.She was married to Arthur N.Deline.who was from Peterborough,Canada and lived most of his life in...

Re: Lookup: Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by  DPennay

I was just looking for my Grandmother Mildred E.DeLine (Bedlow). She was there but also many others.Thanks Don

Mildred E (Bedlow) Deline obituary Posted on: 22 Apr 2002, by  lrcorbet

...DIES OF HEART ATTACK Passes Away at Home on West Hoard Street After Illness of Week Mrs Mildred E Bedlow Deline, wife of Arthur G Deline of 113 West Hoard street, died about 9 Wednesday night (note: Aug...

brown hill united brethren church[crawford co] Posted on: 10 Feb 2004, by corky wheeler

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Crawford

page 612 o fcrawford county history//// this church was organized by rev. h. bedlow in 1860 with three members. rebecca wheeler was th ewife of daniel wheeler ;an iam in hopes someone might have sme...

Marie (Johnsen) Bedlow, died 1999 Posted on: 29 Apr 2001, by Laurel O'Donnell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Hampden

...other information to offer. Date: 26-Apr-99 Source: Springfield Union-News Name: Marie (Johnsen) Bedlow Age: Location: Springfield Other Loc: Formerly of West Hartford, CT; a resident of West ...

phelps family Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by edward Moy

Localities > North America > United States > States > Rhode Island > Counties > Newport

Any info on these families from 1880's to 1950 would be appreciated. Eddie

Goodwins of Bucks Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by Charles Goodwin

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Buckinghamshire > General

...Patronilla, Son John JOHN GOODWIN (died 14 may 1558 at Winchendon) married Katharine daughter of Thomas Bedlow, Son John Sir JOHN GOODWIN (sometime Sheriff & knight of the shire, died Winchendon Bucks) ...

Maria Bedlow chr. 1709 d/o New York d/o Isaac Bedlow and Susanna Brajor Posted on: 28 Oct 2003, by  LBHansen8

Surnames > Bedlow

I am looking for any information on Maria Bedlow chr. 1709 - Reformed Dutch Church, NY, NY who married Samuel Hoffmire about 1730. They were from Monmouth Co., NJ. Her parents on the christening record - ...

Bedlow boat race - Bedlow island Posted on: 06 Apr 2004, by Kimberly

Surnames > Bedlow

Just wondering if a family story I always hear is true??? There was a boat race around bedlow island between a bedlow and a vanderbuilt...Bedlow didn't win I'm not really sure of all the family history but I know we ar...

Re: Bedlow boat race - Bedlow island Posted on: 07 Apr 2004, by  LBHansen8

Surnames > Bedlow

...that descends from the Bedlows? Do you know anything about your grandparents or any other info on your Bedlow line? Linda

Re: Bedlow boat race - Bedlow island Posted on: 07 Apr 2004, by Kimberly

Surnames > Bedlow

not much except from what I hear when everyone gets together..Bedlow is on my mother side she was my moms great grandmother she bore 2 childern a russel and sally Fenn... Russel is my moms grandfather....I ...

Re: Bleha relatives Posted on: 07 Sep 2001, by Lisa Smiley

Surnames > Bleha

...Rosie Machovec in 1872. Rosie born 1849. Left Imnicg ? Czechoslovakia in 1882 for America and arrived Bedlow NY (island next to Ellis island). Settled in Iowa, then Belle Fourche, SD. Children: Anton, Fr...

deline Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by  Buzzdad37

Surnames > Deline

...I just found out from the Canadians buried in North Watertown listing where my grandmother Mildred E.Bedlow is from .Its Brockville,Ontario,Canada.Now to find out where Brockville is.Anyone know? e-mail me....

Floyd Family (grandchildrren of WilliamFloyd, Signer of the Declaration of Independence) Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by Wanda Mix

Surnames > Floyd

...this might be some information that you are looking for. Greatgrandson; Howard Crosby {son of William Bedlow Crosby Harriet Ashton (Clarkson) Crosby). Married 1847 to Margaret E. (Givan), son-Ernest Howar...

John Horan Posted on: 14 Jul 2000, by Brian John Horan

Surnames > Horan

...Julia Flattery June 3,1858.Came to the U.S.A. in 1860 on the Liverpool line, ships name Robert C Lane to Bedlow Island. Any help !!

The William Keen's of Wycombe and East London Posted on: 14 Jan 2006, by  ZzzzZf

Surnames > Keen

...(1844) any information regarding these families would be extremely welcome. Joseph Keen born 1804 in Bedlow and was a Chair maker Sarah (wife)(unknown surname) born 1808 in Bedlow John (Son) born 1830 in Bedlow and ...

benjamim rolls Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by  cindyc_cc

Surnames > Rolls

karen-loree, Ichecked our Benjamin and he was born 1735- 1796 in Dorchester england. he married ann bedlow in 1758 and they had 12 kids the 6th being benjamin b 1766 and died feb 20 1796 . I havenoinfo of h...

From the Fitzwilliam Estate, Co. Wicklow to Brockville Posted on: 27 Jan 2007, by  aboton

...Brockville, emigrated from the Fitzwilliam estate in Co. Wicklow: Thomas O'Toole from Gurteen; Richard Bedlow from Aghowle; Thomas Kelly from Aghowle; Miles Giles from Coolroe; Andrew Byrne and Catherine Ro...

Boston Newspaper 1785-1794 MA Marriage Notices Beginning with Letter B Posted on: 01 Mar 2007, by  MehdiFakhar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Middlesex

This alphabetical list of Massachusetts Marriage Notices appearing in Boston newspapers - the Massachusetts Centinel and the Columbian Centenial - was sent to me. It is of mostly wealthy or prominent...

Boston Newspaper 1785-1794 MA Marriage Notices Beginning with Letter B Posted on: 01 Mar 2007, by  MehdiFakhar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Suffolk

This alphabetical list of Massachusetts Marriage Notices appearing in Boston newspapers - the Massachusetts Centinel and the Columbian Centenial - was sent to me. It is of mostly wealthy or prominent...

Book: Simon CROSBY and His Descendants (long posting) Posted on: 19 Jun 2007, by  bbffrrpp

Surnames > Crosby

Hello, A few years ago I bought a "copy" * of the book, "Simon Crosby, the Emigrant: His English Ancestry, and Some of His American Descendants." It was written by Eleanor...

Re: KEOGH and BYRNES from Carnew/Tinahely Posted on: 03 Jan 2008, by  AnnetteCode

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wicklow > General

Church of Ireland Library in Dublin, September, 2007. I do not know the connections between the generations but perhaps they will mean something to you. There maybe dates missing, or improper transcri...

BYRNES Parish of Carnew Marriages from 1826 Posted on: 10 Jan 2008, by  AnnetteCode

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Wicklow > General

...James and Marth Byrne, Cookenna b-- christened Dec 19, 1813 ----------- of James Burnes & Hanah Bedlow, born Aug 29 and christened September 10, 1815 Elizabeth, daughter of James Burne & Hanah Bedlow bo...

Bedlow street -or- Bedlow Island in NYC directory? Posted on: 10 Jan 2009, by  kmmack

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

The 1799 NYC directory lists william Slam @ "Bedlow" This is the first year I have any solid record of this ancestor. I cannot find any reference to a Bedlow street in NY so I assume he may have jus...

Re: Bedlow street -or- Bedlow Island in NYC directory? Posted on: 10 Jan 2009, by  zijzij

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Unknown

According to the website "Old Streets of New York": Bedlow Alley. (E19) Ran from Madison to Monroe Streets east of Catharine Street. Bedlow Street. (L18-E19) Now Madison Street east of Oliver Street ...

John BEDLOW Posted on: 28 Jun 2009, by  MikeHorton50

I am looking for information on the family of John BEDLOW, born about 1819 in North Benfleet ( from the Census ), father either John or Isaac but mother and siblings unknown . He married Susan CLAYDON at N...

Susan CLAYDON 1822 Posted on: 12 Jul 2009, by  MikeHorton50

Surnames > Claydon

...CLAYDON was baptised in 1822 at Mayland, Essex. Both of her parents died in 1823 and she married John BEDLOW in 1844 at North Benfleet, Essex. In 1891 Susan BEDLOW was a widow living in Pitsea, Essex and she die...

Henry A. Bedlow Posted on: 15 Sep 2009, by  Hbmatt68

Surnames > Bedlow

Looking for first wife of Henry Alfred Bedlow(1859-1949) Angeline M. ____?_________ was born in CT about 1843 and wed Henry, perhaps in NY in 1895.

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.