Search the Boards

Search Results for "Bradrick" - 86 Messages

per page

Bradrick of Logansport, IN Posted on: 17 Oct 1998, by Nancy Leake Flack

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Cass

Trying to find Joseph Bradrick who was in Cass Co, IN on the 1880 census. Brother: Isaac Walter Bradrick. 2nd wife named Mary. 3rd wife Emily Marsha Crafton Nutt. Children: Emma Jane (b: 1861), Isaac Walter (b: 1863)...

Lewis Collins: 1905 Posted on: 23 May 1998, by Butch Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Cabell

...Lewis Collins Has Passed from Earth The Funeral Services Were Held On Tuesday Afternoon - interment at Bradrick, Ohio Lewis Collins, an aged citizen of the east end, died at the home of his son on Twenty-fo...

O. W. Smith, 31y: 1925 Posted on: 21 Sep 1998, by Candie Freeman

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Cabell

...following a lingering illness with tuberculosis. The funeral services will be conducted at Low Gap, near Bradrick, O., this afternoon at 2:30 o'clock. Burial will also be made there. Mr. Smith is survived by ...

Butcher/Tackett Posted on: 09 Aug 1999, by  PattyTyler51

...I have found his name to be listed on all information I have found on him,including his headstone at Bradrick, Lawrence County, OH where he is buried and on Julia's headstone in Enon Cemetery, Salt Rock, Cabe...

REED Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by  donna9570

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Ohio

...REED, son of Adam K and Ella REED of Fairfield County, Ohio. He had a sister who was married to a Rev. Bradrick. W. G. REED had a Rising Sun mailing address when his mother died in 1937. Would like to corresp...

REED Posted on: 28 Mar 2000, by  donna9570

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Ohio

...County, Indiana at the time of his mother's death in 1937. He had a sister who was married to a Rev. BRADRICK. Would like to correspond with descendents. Will be happy to share information on other relatives....

Sylvester James Damron, 73y: 1918 Posted on: 14 Nov 2000, by Candie Freeman

DEATH COMES TO REV. S. J. DAMRON - At 2 o'clock Friday morning death claimed Rev. Sylvester James Damron, who succumbed at the age of seventy-three at his home at Twenty-eighth street and Ohio Avenue....

Re: Spears Family, someone must have info Posted on: 14 Jul 2001, by  lttlwoody

Surnames > Spears

...brother name was charles james dennison of huntington w.va and his sisters were mrs leona hall of bradrick ohio and mrs floria abshire of huntington w.va. his mother and father was w.h. spears and sarah t...

Re: Lowrie/Lowry's Posted on: 11 Aug 2001, by Mary Margaret McCaslin

Surnames > Lowrie

All of your surnames are in my family tree. My ggggrandmother, Mary Lowry (daughter of John Lowrie and sister of Hon. Walter Lowrie) married Andrew McCaslin, who lived in Pa. He was Scotch- Irish. I'v...

Washington & Huldah Cortner, Alice Jean & Henry J. Cortner Posted on: 18 Oct 2001, by  SuzetteThomps...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Randolph

Looking for information on Washington Cortner and his wife, Huldah Bradrick who came to Monroe Twp., Randolph, In. in 1863. Their daughter Alice J. md. Henry J. Cortner around 1884. Trying to find Henry's p...

GEORGE SHAFER Posted on: 20 Oct 2001, by  lora1957

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Delaware

History Of Delaware County, Indiana T. B. Helm 1881 Lora Radiches Surnames: Lieben, Shafer, Weir, Bradrick, Howell, Wilcoxon GEORGE SHAFER Among the veteran pioneers of Center Township who still surviv...

Butler, Armstrong, Allegheny Surnames Posted on: 30 Oct 2001, by  UPERBALLINDER...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Butler

Descendents of Thomas Beckett, Newfield House, Upper Ballinderry, Barony of Massereene, County Antrim, Ireland Many found in Allegheny, Armstrong and Butler Counties, Pennsylvania. Collected and Comp...

Surnames, Butler Co., pa. Posted on: 09 Nov 2001, by  UPERBALLINDER...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Butler

...BONEY[1], BOOTH[2], BOUCH[1], BOWSER[3], BOY[1], BOYD[1], BOYES[2], BOYNTON[1], BRADDOCK[2], BRADLEY[1], BRADRICK[2], BRASHNEAR[1], BREIDENTHAL[56], BREWER[1], BRICKER[1], BRININSTOOL[4], BROWN[14], BRYANT[..

Armstrong County Surnames Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  UPERBALLINDER...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Armstrong

...BONEY[1], BOOTH[2], BOUCH[1], BOWSER[3], BOY[1], BOYD[1], BOYES[2], BOYNTON[1], BRADDOCK[2], BRADLEY[1], BRADRICK[2], BRASHNEAR[1], BREIDENTHAL[56], BREWER[1], BRICKER[...

Ringgold County Surname Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  UPERBALLINDER...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Ringgold

...BONEY[1], BOOTH[2], BOUCH[1], BOWSER[3], BOY[1], BOYD[1], BOYES[2], BOYNTON[1], BRADDOCK[2], BRADLEY[1], BRADRICK[2], BRASHNEAR[1], BREIDENTHAL[...

Johnson County Surnames Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  UPERBALLINDER...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Johnson

...BONEY[1], BOOTH[2], BOUCH[1], BOWSER[3], BOY[1], BOYD[1], BOYES[2], BOYNTON[1], BRADDOCK[2], BRADLEY[1], BRADRICK[2], ...

Re: Grandma Henry Posted on: 20 Nov 2001, by Judy Gregory Thayer

Surnames > Henry

where are your Henry;s from

Benjamin F. Hamlin, 52y: 1929 Posted on: 23 Jun 2002, by  DigNBones

...survived by the widow, a son, Urban, 19 years old, two brothers, Owen, of Huntington, and Homer, of Bradrick, and three sisters, Mrs. Adrien Garner of Bradrick; Mrs. Delia Gue of North Kenova; and Mrs. Atfas Riley of...

Washington Co. PA. William Cochran Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by  pcamie

Surnames > Cochran

...He immigrated from Scotland, died around 1891 in Midway, PA (I think!) His last wife was ELLEN JANE BRADRICK. She was born roughly around the same time, but in the East Indies. I have no DOD for her. I ha...

Robert Brodrick 10-25-1823 Sarah J. Broderick Rebbecca Caroline Cynthia Mary Coppock Samuel Burson Walter Winslow Posted on: 19 May 2003, by  micosay

Surnames > Brodrick

This is my 3rd great grandfather. This is as far as i have gotten back he married Mary Coppock. They had two surviving daughters Cynthia (my 2nd GGma) and Caroline who married a Walter Winslow and t...

Re: James M. Nicholls/NICHOLS ohio 1880 census Posted on: 25 Oct 2003, by  rudyfromwa

Surnames > Nichols

...birth dates one sept. 30, and other Oct 1, 1875. Was from Lawrence Co. Ohio ( know that for sure)."Bradrick". Then moved to Cabell Co. W.Va. Have some documentation that says his father was JAMES NI...

Re: Brown/Thompson from Scotland to Butler Co. PA in 1772 Posted on: 27 Jan 2004, by  mccaslin77

Surnames > Brown

Tonight I found my Andrew McCaslin/M'Causland/McCashland by seeking census files with Neil Murray's name. I found it was spelled Neal in early census. He's listed as Name: NEAL O MURRAY (I think th...

Re: Wm and Christiana Brown Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by  mccaslin77

I've emailed you privately. My line is through Wm and Christiana's daughter, Christiana D. Brown and Andrew McCaslin (spelled various ways on records). Do you have any info on the McCaslin line?

Andrew McCausland b. abt 1758 d. July 8, 1830 Butler Co., PA Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by  mccaslin77

Surnames > McCausland

I'm seeking information on Robert, and his sons: Andrew (my line), James, and John. My last name eventually changed to McCaslin. I've found records on Andrew with last name spellings of McCausland, M'...

Randolph C. IN Biographies and More Web-site Surname List Posted on: 14 Mar 2005, by Andrea Long

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Randolph

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I have re built the web-site for the Randolph County Indiana Biographies. It is totally redone and lots of new bios have been added. If you know of a B...

Re: HALL Leona F _1901-1989.JPG Posted on: 14 Nov 2005, by  Wanda5190

Surnames > Hall

...have could have been ' Leona Spears and married into the Hall and use to live in West Virginia and in Bradrick Ohio back in 1947 write me at lttlwoody@aol.com plesae let me know something thank you

Re: 1838 in Murray Co., Georgia John Brodrick/Phoebe Laymance Posted on: 06 Apr 2006, by  msmertens

Surnames > Broderick

...Hall and Lucy Jane Laymance of Morgan Co. They eventually moved to Nodaway County, MO. In1829 a Josiah Bradrick was a chain carrier for a land survey in Morgan co. John Brodrick married Lucy Jane's sister P...

James P Nutt Posted on: 03 Jun 2006, by  sbeireis

Surnames > Nutt

...been given information on James P Nutt that he married first Sarah (Taliaferro) and second Elizabeth Bradrick. I was going over the information compiling copies of census. I have a few questions maybe you c...

Boyd's Marriage Index Posted on: 16 Jul 2006, by  CathySisson

Surnames > Creamer

...2: Sara Cade Place: Eltisley County: Cambridgeshire Year: 1801 Name 1: Jeremiah Creamer Name 2: Mary Bradrick Place: Marylebone (St. Mary Le Bone) County: Middlesex Year: 1812 Name 1: Sara Creamer Name 2: J...

James P Nutt Posted on: 04 Aug 2006, by  sbeireis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > White

...3rd Great Grandfather James P. Nutt b. abt 1817 in Oh (taken from census). He married 1st Elizabeth Bradrick in Oct 5 1843 in White Co., IN. I found him in the 1850, 1860, and 1870 all in White Co., IN. Dist...

OBIT-Ann FAVORITO Posted on: 27 May 2004, by  Janetlrk

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Counties > Larimer

NOTE-I am not related to this family Loveland Reporter Herald Wednesday March 31, 2004 page B-4 Favorito (picture) Anna Marie Favorito, 83, of Loveland died March 29, 2004, at her daughter’s home in...

Jesse O. Campbell Posted on: 13 Dec 2000, by  KingNLowry

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Carroll

...part in the funeral rites: Rev. C. P. Barnes, of Astabula, until recently of Norwalk; Rev. Louis B. Bradrick, pastor of the Norwalk Methodist church, and Rev. Kinsley of Berlin Heights. Mr. Campbell was born...

Where is the town of BRADRICK? Posted on: 18 Jun 2003, by  rudyfromwa

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lawrence

My ggrandfather was born in the town of BRADRICK , Lawrence Co. OHIO. Where is BRADRICK located an dwhy can't I find it in the Census? Any help would be appreciated. THank YOu So Much. Charmaine Burgin

Re: Where is the town of BRADRICK? Posted on: 25 Jul 2003, by Charles Kitchen

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Lawrence

Bradrick is about 4 miles east of Chesapeake on Ohio Rt7 at the Rt 243 Junction

Allegheny County Surnames Posted on: 13 Nov 2001, by  UPERBALLINDER...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

...BONEY[1], BOOTH[2], BOUCH[1], BOWSER[3], BOY[1], BOYD[1], BOYES[2], BOYNTON[1], BRADDOCK[2], BRADLEY[1], BRADRICK[2], BRASHNEAR[1], BREIDENTHAL[56], BREWER[1], BRICKER[...

Allegheny County, 3006 Entries. Posted on: 22 May 2002, by  rjbeckett848

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Allegheny

...BONEY[1], BOOTH[2], BOUCH[1], BOWSER[3], BOY[1], BOYD[1], BOYES[2], BOYNTON[1], BRADDOCK[2], BRADLEY[1], BRADRICK[2], BRASHNEAR[1], BREIDENTHAL[51], BREINDENTHAL[1], BREWER[1], BRICKER[1], BRINEY[1], BRININST...

SMITH, Charles E., 80y: 1930 Posted on: 21 Sep 1998, by Candie Freeman

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > TriState

CHARLES E. SMITH-- Eighty years old, who died at his home in Bradrick, O., Thursday night, will be buried in Low Gap Cemetery following funeral services at the Bradrick Baptist church this afternoon at 2 o'clock. Rev...

HAMILTON, Ephriam M., 74y: 1928 Posted on: 03 Mar 1999, by Candie Freeman

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > TriState

EPHRIAM M. HAMILTON-- Seventy-four years old, of Bradrick, O., a veteran of the Civil war, who died Sunday in a local hospital, will be buried this afternoon, at Rome, O. Funeral services will be held at the ...

Re: Pope's of Hollidaysburg Hamlin connection Posted on: 29 Apr 2003, by  millardadams

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Blair

I know af a family named Hamlin from Bradrick OH. Owen T. Hamlin. worked for railroad, B&O ,I belive married to georgia. 1 son benard, 1 daughter Rachel. they now live in wv, owen died in 1933 or 1944. i...

Re: Braddock Posted on: 13 Aug 2004, by Eileen Howe

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Washington

...ggrandmother, Telitha Jane Decker 5/11/1854 in Tipton Co., Indiana. Civil War attendant agent spelled Bradrick.

Re: Phillips Posted on: 09 Feb 2004, by  mccaslin77

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Calaveras

Barbara, My grandfather was Wendell Phillips McCaslin. Any relation to you?

Info on Thomas Broderick? Brodrick? bn abt 1735 IRE Posted on: 01 Oct 2004, by  bradrickj

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

US family is pretty well documented. He lived in Burlington NJ and was either a professional sailor or possibly a sea captain. Died 1785, buried at sea. Looking for a connection back to Ireland - ...

Re: McCausland, McAuslan/e Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  netsurfer777

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Dunbartonshire > General

Linda, If you check out my website, you'll see Robert McCaslin and his sons, Andrew, James, and John. I have the most info. listed on the line of Andrew then James line. My address is netsurfer777@jun...

PA McCashland Posted on: 05 Feb 2004, by  mccaslin77

Surnames > McCashland

My McCaslin's immigrated to America via Philadelphia it is thought. The father Robert came with 3 sons, Andrew (my line), John, and James. I found my Andrew with his name spelled McCashland on a 1790 ...

James Benson and Susan B Murray Posted on: 03 Apr 2004, by  cs2636

Surnames > Benson

...Maryland. They had 12 children Rachel, Keturah, John Wesley, Harriett, Elijah Murray, James H, Ephraim Bradrick, Levi Purviance, Thomas Clarkson, Hannah Jane, Eliza Ellen and Margaret Catherine. They migrated...

PA McCaslin's Posted on: 05 Feb 2004, by  mccaslin77

Surnames > McCaslin

My McCaslin line is from Robert who immigrated in 1772 through Philadelphia with three sons: Andrew (my line), John, and James. I've tracked Andrew's son Andrew to Venango Twp., Butler Co. (where alot...

Re: This is my Straight Family, any matches? Posted on: 09 Jun 2002, by  sbeireis

Surnames > Straight

According to my records, John Leonard and Chloe (Dodd) Straight never had a son Leonard. But there are several different families. I have two lines of straights that are not related Descendants of J...

Mulkins, Hutchings, Brotherton Posted on: 11 Oct 2004, by  EldonForestBe...

Surnames > Mulkins

...Butler Co, OH. This Elizabeth Hutchings died about 1835 in Indiana. Joseph Henry next married Susannah Bradrick (Brodrick?), Oct 29, 1835, Union Co, IN. Joseph’s third wife was Elizabeth (Sarah?) Brotherto...

Hannah Bradrick Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by  rdbradrick

Surnames > Bradaric

Hannah Bradrick was the sixth child, of seven, born to Paul and Sara Bradrick (Broderick) of Richland Township, Ohio. Paul and Sara were Quakers and are buried in the Quaker Cemetery in Fredericktown, OH. Paul was th...

Hanna Bradrick Traer Posted on: 05 Jan 2001, by  rdbradrick

Surnames > Bradaric

...information that I have on Hanna's ancestors. You should be able to E-mail me at rdbradrick@aolcom Thanks, Ron Bradrick

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.