Search the Boards

Search Results for "Cathro" - 139 Messages

per page

Monette obit date 18 Jul 1933 Posted on: 23 Sep 1998, by Jill Olmack

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Alpena

...his widow, two sons, Arthur Monette, Flint and Edward Monette, California; one brother, John Monette, Cathro and one sister, Mrs. Joseph LaHaie, Alpena and a granddaughter, Miss Violet Monette, of Flint. M...

James Cathro Posted on: 07 May 1999, by David Gathro

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Angus (Forfarshire) > General

Looking for any information on James Cathro born in Montrose Scotland. Emigrated to America in 1903 with wife Janet McKindy McGregor. Father's name James Cathro and mother's name was Annie Inglis. Any help would ...

James CATHRO Posted on: 08 May 1999, by  Ian Edwards

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Angus (Forfarshire) > General

I found a James CATHRO, born 4 March 1865 in Montrose, Angus to parents George CATHRO and Mary (or May) GRANT. I also found a James CATHROW, born 5 March 1792 in Montrose to parents James CATHROW and Margaret GI...

Vanis L. Guy obit Apr 26, 1986 Posted on: 13 Oct 1999, by  marypardo50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Alpena

...Texas, Daniel Daust of Herron, Arthur J. Daust of Flint, Thomas Daust of Colorado, Charles Daust of Cathro and Michael Daust of Battle Creek; four brothers, William of Hillman, Richard of Cathro, Donald of Alpena...

Cathro Posted on: 11 Nov 1999, by David Cathro Shields

The James Cathro born in Montrose in 1865 was my great-uncle, brother to George Cathro my grandfather. He married a Jeannie Scott and they had a numerous family. All of the boys went to Australia except a George ...

BARNUM ANCESTORS Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  dmarvin

Surnames > Barnum

looking for a Minnie Barnum in the detroit area. Had family bible per Madeleine Cathro (Daily, Duffus) she had 3 children. please help

Madeline Cathro; Peter Cathro; Jane Cathro Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by Joyce Ames Hoxsey

Surnames > Barnum

Doreen, Do you have any information on your Cathro's? I have a Jane Cathro born 1827 married David Daley. They lived in Parkhill, Ontario and later moved to Pickford, MI, USA. Their children were: Annie bor...

Cathro, Livingstone, Rankin Posted on: 01 Jun 2000, by Cary Hess

I would like to find the ancestors of the families below: George Cathro, b. March 17, 1781, Dundee, Angus, Scotland, d. unkn. Married: August 25, 1807, Dundee, Angus, Scotland Jean Livingstone, b October 2...

Births of Henry Frank King and Mary Ann Wedge Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  LLightfoot127

...children (could not find the census page on the microfilm reel) Children: Susie, Fred (b. 17 Sept 1889 -Cathro), Johanna, Frank, John, Beatrice (b. 25 Oct 1898), and Hector. I think there were more children...

David Solomon Goulette Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by  LLightfoot127

Surnames > Goulette

...this. Grandpa David was born July 9,1883, Trenton Michigan. Grandma Beatrice was born Oct 25, 1898, Cathro, Michigan. Their wedding date was probably Aug 8, 1921. David's parents were Alexander Goulet and F...

Daley, Cathro, Foster in Parkhill, Ontario Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  rogerweston1

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Middlesex

Looking for any information on the Daley family in Parkhill, Ontario. David and Catherine (Cathro) Daley had John, George, Peter, Catherine (Cassie), Elenor, Emily, Judson, and Alexander, I know they lived ...

Morton G. Cathro Posted on: 26 Oct 2000, by  badrobin

I am searching for information on Morton G. Cathro, son of Elsie Rutter Cathro. He was born: 03 February 1924 in Alameda, California USA. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Robin Rice Badley We live as long a...

Isabell CATHRO, born 9 Jan 1809, Dundee, Scotland Posted on: 01 Nov 2000, by K

Isabella Cathro, born 9 Jan 1809 Dundee, Angus, Scotland, married Murdoch McKenzie 23 Jun 1830 Mains, Angus, Scotland, born 9 Feb 1805 Dingwall, Ross & Cromarty, Scotland. I am looking for parents of bo...

marvin genealogy Posted on: 16 Nov 2000, by  dmarvin

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oswego

i'M RESEARCHING MARVIN'S FROOOM OSWEGO COUNTY. aNY INFO IN APPRECIATED. HENRY MARVIN IS MY HUSBAND'S GREAT GREAT GRANDFATHER. pLEASE HELP. THANKS IS ADVANCE WILLING TO EXCHANGE INFO. DOREEN

blair, marvin, nevin Posted on: 28 Nov 2000, by  dmarvin

Surnames > Blair

I noticed you have blairs, marvins, and nevins as surnames. I, too, have these names in my tree and was wondering if they could be one and the same. I have a jeannette nevins, mars nevins, francisco b...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.