Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Counsell" - 328 Messages

per page

Elmer Phillipps (arrived 1622 in Ship Southampton) - VA Land Grant 1633 Posted on: 07 Jan 2000, by Regena Cogar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Unknown

...planters of what condition soever they bee should be laid out and assigned unto them by the [Governers?] Counsell here established Now Know yee that I the said [Sir] John Harvey doe w'th consent and approbaco...

1911 Mitchell County Atlas-Douglas Township, Part 2 of 2 Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  Deidre Badker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

DOUGLAS TOWNSHIP, Part 2 of 2 - (Sect. 2, page 16): FIRST EVENTS: The first birth in Douglas Township was Henry R., son of Jehial George, born October 4, 1857. The first death was a child of Richar...

1911 Mitchell County Atlas-Douglas Township, Part 1 of 2 Posted on: 14 Sep 2000, by  Deidre Badker

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mitchell

DOUGLAS TOWNSHIP, Part 1 of 2 - (Sect. 2, page 16): Douglas Township is bounded on the north by Jenkins Township, Howard County on the east, Lincoln Township on the south and Burr Oak Township on the...

Verla A. Kindschuh Posted on: 08 Apr 2001, by  kermitkittles...

[Mason City Globe Gazette, May 2, 1999] MASON CITY - Verla A. Kindschuh, 75, of 360 Yorktown Pike, died Thursday (April 29, 1999) at Muse Norris Hospice Inpatient Unit, Mason City. Funeral services ...

Estate Settlement - Randall Noe, d. 22 April 1808 Posted on: 23 Jun 1999, by sh

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Fayette

SALE OF ESTATE OF RANDEL NOE, 23 May 1808, Names listed are: William Galasby, Daniel Noe, Henry Sanders, Susanna Noe, John Hendly, ___ Epperson, James Noe ___ Bledsoe, Wm. Schooler, Thomas Hill, Abrah...

DNA Project Posted on: 18 Apr 2006, by Theresa Longley

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Worcestershire > General

I am searching for all males with the Counsell, Counsil, Council surnames. I have started a Family DNA Project with Family Tree DNA and we need participants. We are doing the Y-chromosome test. Y-chromosome...

COUNSELL, GOSSELIN Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by  kjp2u

Counsell-Gosselin On last Thursday evening at 7:30 occurred the marriage of Miss Pearl Gosselin to Mr. Glen Counsell. Rev. Frank W. Court performed the ceremony at the Methodist Episcopal parsonage. Both the bride and the gro...

Nancy Council/Elbert Pitman Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  Charlie_Pittm...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Laurens

My ggg grandfather, Elbert Pitman, married Nancy Council in June of 1811 in Laurens County. (Her name was spelled on the marriage record as "Comsel") Elbert and Nancy moved to Sumter County ...

River Road- WAGNERS, John and Mary Posted on: 28 Jun 2005, by  kjp2u

Help please! I'm looking for any information on the Wagner family that lived on River Road: John Wagner 1864- unknown Mary (Tubbs) Wagner 1860-1918 Were John's parents Peter and Anna? Sometime aft...

Re: COUNSELL family Posted on: 13 Dec 2005, by Kathy

...I'd managed to piece together most of the information already but it's always good to get more. The Counsell family is related through Kate N. (Smith) Counsell, daughter of One Armed Smith (aka Sidney Smith) who was ...

Re: COUNSELL family Posted on: 13 Dec 2005, by  LarryShoger51

Kathy, You may already have this information, but I found Kate N. Counsell buried at Beaver Creek Cemetery, Brownville, Mitchell county, Iowa (b.1857/d. 1940). Her husband is also buried there (James Counsell - ...

COUNSELL family Posted on: 22 Jun 2005, by  kjp2u

I am looking for any information on the COUNSELL family, specifically Kate (Smith) Counsell and her descendants. Thanks!

Joseph and Jane (WALL) COUNSELL Posted on: 15 Mar 2001, by  inthepastlane

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Dubuque

Hi! I am looking for information on the family of Joseph and Jane (WALL)COUNSELL. Joseph (1847-1930) mar. Jane WALL (1852-1936). They lived in the Dyersville area of Dubuque County, IA. I am interested in de...

1911 Mitchell Co.Atlas:Burr Oak Township, Part 2 Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by  Deidre Badker

...Township of her adoption. Dan. Whitaker lives on the same farm that he has occupied these many years; Mrs. Counsell resides on the old home farm with one of her sons; Mr. Frazer has passed to the beyond. One...

Sidney Smith 1829-1909 Posted on: 26 Mar 2005, by  kjp2u

I am looking for an obituary or death notice regarding SIDNEY SMITH who died 22 April 1909 at Mitchell (River Road) Mitchell Co. Iowa. I'm also looking for the same regarding ANN SMITH who died 5 Apr...

COUNSELL, NEVILLE, SMITH families Posted on: 13 Jul 2004, by  kjp2u

...Cedar Twp. Mitchell Co. Sidney and Ann (Neville) Smith had a daughter named Katie who married James COUNSELL. Sidney Smith later married Jane (Harris) TUBBS. Thanks for any help at all! Kathy

Counsell Family Posted on: 20 Jan 2000, by Nancy R. Alter

Surnames > Counsell

...my Aunt's was named Charlotte. Are you also doing a family history. My Grandfather's mother was Eliza Counsell. Eliza married William Newton and the family at some point around the turn of the century (last o...

Council, Eliza d.1904 and Counsell, W.H. d.1933 Posted on: 30 Nov 2005, by  LisaSumner44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Marion

I have a listing for Eliza Council and W.H. Counsell (similar surname spellings) on the Oregon State Hospital Death Register circulated by the OSH patient memorial workgroup in Spring of 2005. These two are l...

McCLURE, Robert F. obituary Posted on: 22 Nov 2001, by Jeff Elmer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Klickitat

...He is survived by his widow, Ida, four daughters, Mrs. Agnes Hovland of Rainier, Ore., Mrs. Lillian Counsell of LaGrande, Ore., Mrs. Vera Allison of Rosemead, Calif., and Mrs. Thelma Parsons of Longview, Wash...

Jacob Counsell 1897-1959 Posted on: 18 Aug 2004, by  VContributor

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Bon Homme

from his Catholic Memorial Prayer card ... Jacob S. Counsell Born: Sept. 7, 1897 Died: July 20, 1959

Harry St. Clair Posted on: 05 May 2001, by Michelle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Clark

..."Abide With Me" and "Rock of Ages." They were accompanied at the piano by Mrs. Florence Counsell. Among those from out-of-town were: Mr. and Mrs. Guy Loy, Mr. and Mrs. Fred Morey, Mr. and...

Gustavus Ayers Posted on: 02 May 2001, by  dmeak

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Clark

...Phyllis Fahlgren and Hazel Millard sang, as did Mr. Elmhorst. All were accompanied by Mrs. Florence Counsell. Mr. Henry Seidelman and Mrs. L.J. Chapman assisted with flowers. Mr. Ayers was born May 20, 1875,...

Council/Pitman/Pittman in Washington/Laurens County Posted on: 29 Mar 2001, by  Charlie_Pittm...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Washington

My ggg grandfather, Elbert Pitman, married Nancy Council in June of 1811 in Laurens County. (Her name was spelled on the marriage record as "Comsel") Elbert and Nancy moved to Sumter County ...

1934 Madison East HS Yearbook (Annual) Posted on: 21 Aug 2003, by  Amanda Werhan...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dane

Faculty, staff and students of Madison East High School, as found in the 1934 yearbook/annual "Tower Tales": Board of Education: Mr. Bardwell Mr. Butler Mr. Schenk Mr. Stephens Mr. Winterbl...

1937 Madison East HS Yearbook (Annual) Posted on: 20 Aug 2003, by  Amanda Werhan...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Dane

Faculty, staff & students of Madison East High School, as mentioned in the 1937 yearbook, "Tower Tales": Dedication: "To those members of the faculty who have been with this school...

Elizabeth 'Betty' Hope Posted on: 21 Feb 2000, by  none122

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Missoula

Elizabeth 'Betty' Hope HAMILTON - Elizabeth "Betty" Hope, 90, of Hamilton, passed away on Thursday, Feb. 17, 2000, at Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital. She was born on April 10, 1909, in Blu...

Counsells from Somerset Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by Lynette Patrick(nee counsell)

Surnames > Counsell

Hello Charlotte, My Great Grandfather James counsell from Oldmixion, Uphill, came to NZ in 1862 and started our line. James was one of 13 children so there are lots of descendants round Somerset. I have a lar...

Alice Edloe - Henrico Co VA Land Grant 1638 Posted on: 20 May 2000, by Regena Cogar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Counties > Henrico

...&c send &c whereas &c Now Know yee that the said Sr John Harvey Kt doe wth the consent of the Counsell of State accordingly give and grannt unto Alice Edloe widdowe one hundred and fiftie acres of...

Council, Counsell, Counsil DNA Family Project Posted on: 09 Mar 2006, by Theresa "Council" Longley

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Chatham

Hello all, I am trying to start a Council, all spellings, DNA Project. I am looking for 6 males with the Council (all spellings) Surname. If you are interested please e-mail me. I have lots of inf...

Abernathy Posted on: 13 Sep 1999, by Michael R. Counsell

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Weakley

...Anyone having futher information please e-mail me. Also searching for any information on the surname Counsell.

Council, Counsell, Counsil Posted on: 15 Mar 2006, by Theresa Longley

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wake

Hello All; My family, the Council Family, comes from Wake County NC. I want to let all of you kn ow that I have started a Council Family DNA Project. It is open to all males with the Council Surname...

Re: Alex Lewis Cohabitation Records Posted on: 17 Mar 2006, by Theresa Longley

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wake

Are there any Surnames Council, Counsell in there? Thanks Theresa

Stella COUNSELL Posted on: 11 Mar 2004, by AJP

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Kalamazoo

Miss Stella COUNSELL - age 88, formerly Kalamazoo, in Storm Lake, Iowa death notice, no obituary) source: Kalamazoo Gazette Jan 16, 1973 (submitted by a volunteer, no family connection)

Harriet F. Lee COUNSELL Posted on: 14 Feb 1999, by Flathead Coordinator

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Flathead

...Springs, CO Born: August 7, 1920 in Sioux Pass, MT Parents: Ole E. and Helen L. Lee Spouse: Marion J. Counsell Married: June 29, 1958 in Somers, MT Buried: Glacier Memorial Gardens; Kalispell, MT Preceded in...

Carol Ann COUNSELL Posted on: 31 Dec 2001, by Transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Montana > Counties > Flathead

...Born: November 15, 1945; Castle Rock, WA Parents: Carl and Adele Brockman Enderlein Spouse: Donald E. Counsell Married: 1985 Buried: Glacier Memorial Gardens; Kalispell, MT Survived by husband of Kalispell; ...

Re: COUNSELL, Lee Neville Posted on: 21 Jul 2005, by Dale E Underwood

Sent Obit of Anna Beck Counsell

COUNSELL, Lee Neville Posted on: 28 Jun 2005, by  kjp2u

Help please! I'm looking for any descendants of Lee Neville COUNSELL who migrated from Osage, Mitchell Co. Iowa to Flathead Co. Montana. His wife was possibly Anna Harriet BECK. Any help at all would be gr...

Prindle, Botsford, Rogers Posted on: 06 Jul 1999, by Nancy R. Alter

Surnames > Rogers

...daughter Lottie Belle married William Fleming and had my grandmother Mary White Fleming who married Robert Counsell Newton. Haven't found Rogers in the tree, but definitely Botsford and Prindle. My quandary i...

Penuel SANDS of VIRGINIA Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  sarahswisher2...

Surnames > Sands

...1560, shareholder of VA Company; Sir Edwin, b. 1561, founder of Bermuda Co., treas. in 1618 and on "Counsell" of Jamestown Colony; Miles or Michael,b. 1563, was on the "Counsell" of Jamestown Col....

Re: Perry, Bashaw on Kent Island, Pt. 2 Posted on: 13 Jul 2005, by charles fritchie

Surnames > Bashaw

...1637/38 activities which I overlooked posting were documents of “Robert Philpott gent & one of the Counsell of the Ile of Kent, and John Langford highe Constable” and, separately, of “Edmond Parry of the ...

Re: Mary Catherine Derse and John D. Smith Posted on: 12 Dec 2003, by  gungazo

Surnames > Derse

...for my brother-in-law, a descendant of Mary Derse and John Smith via their daughter Isabelle (Smith) Counsell. I would appreciate any information you can give me. Also, I see that the 1870 census gave them ...

Perry, Bashaw on Kent Island, Pt. 1 Posted on: 12 Jul 2005, by charles fritchie

Surnames > Bashaw

In searching for material on widow Jane Bashaw’s second husband Edmond Perry, I came across the online archives of the Maryland General Assembly, which contains verbatim transcripts beginning with the...

Arthur Wellington BROOKS b. 1881 Ontario possibly Manitoulan Island Posted on: 07 Jul 2002, by  r_griston

Surnames > Brooks

...first marriage was to Miss KELLY. They had two sons. Gordon and Jack. Jack may have been a mayor or counsell member in a small coastal British Columbia community near Powell River. Arthur's second marriage...

Captain John Huddleston-Master of the Bova Noua Posted on: 20 Mar 2002, by Roy H Huddleston

Surnames > Huddleston

...himselfe well of all that was reposed to his trust and returneth much comended from the Gouernor and Counsell, as one of the sufficientest Mrs that ever came thither. Volume II page 375 CXXIX. Sir Edwin San...

Re: George Brice Posted on: 17 Oct 2001, by Neil Egginton

Surnames > Brice

...1795 had 3 children, Henry Born 1810 married 1835 to a Miss Busson; Elizabeth born 1807, married a Mr C Counsell and a James Brice birth date unknown, wife unknown. Does this James sound right for your elder ...

Mabel Leota (Eaton) Rouse Posted on: 12 Apr 2000, by  soffemartin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Palo Alto

...lived in Oregon; Mildred Rouse Vance, Modesto, Cal; Lyle Rouse (decd), lived in Terrill; Myrtle Rouse Counsell, Sibley, IA; Irene Rouse Erikson, Modesto, Cal; Ruth Rouse Weaver, Modesto, CAl. from book calle...

Re: Council - Illinois Posted on: 03 Sep 2006, by Theresa Longley

Surnames > Council

Steve, Have not heard from you for a while. We now have 8 members in the Council DNA Project. Have you considered joining us? Woul love to hear from you again.

Re: Council - Illinois Posted on: 20 May 2006, by Theresa Longley

Surnames > Council

...My Council family is from North Carolina. I would love to hear from you. I have started a Council, Counsell, Counsil DNA Project. wwwfamilytreedna.com/public/councilcounsell I also have a website devoted ...

Surname Council, Counsell, Counsil Posted on: 25 Mar 2006, by  tlongley0218

Surnames > Council

Hello fellow Council researchers. If your surname is Council and your are researching Council, Counsil, Counsell. I need to hear from you. Please e-mail wpmom2000@aol.com

Council, Counsell DNA Project Posted on: 14 Mar 2006, by  tlongley0218

Surnames > Council

All you Councils, Counsells out there , the Council DNA Project has begun. We need males with the Council (all spellings to participate) http://www.familytreedna.com/surname_join.asp?code=C85412&...

per page