Search the Boards

Search Results for "Gately" - 661 Messages

per page

GATELEY Posted on: 20 Jul 1998, by Bill Gateley

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Mahaska

Looking for descendants of John J. GATELEY (GATELY, GATLY, GAITLEY,etc), b. 17 Oct 1813, d. 25 Sep 1870, buried in Eddyville Cemetery. He operated a ferry across the Des Moines R., a few miles north of Eddy...

Foster-Bowen-Brockway Bible Posted on: 20 Dec 1998, by  patbaars

Surnames > Bowen

The Holy Bible -- M. R. Gately, 128 Clark St., Chicago, 1882 (William Brockway lived with his mother, Mary Bowen Preston Brockway Cowan, until her death; her mother, Irena Foster Bowen, was in the household...

wedding of A Wood & M Baker Posted on: 26 Jan 1999, by Andrea Sheridan

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Broome

I need info concerning my grandfather he was married to a Mae G. Baker in Binghamton on 5/21/1910.

whitney Posted on: 08 Feb 1999, by cara

Localities > North America > United States > States > Connecticut > Counties > Litchfield

I am looking for any information on the surnames above in Litchfield County. I have a relative John Whitney, born in CT 8-22-2839 and died 10-20-1906. Please respond with any information!

Searcy County History and Families Posted on: 07 Jan 1999, by Danita Hill

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Searcy

Am looking for information regarding the family of John Gately Kesner and Martha Hill. John's father was Jacob and his mother Suzanne Gately...They presumably came from the Illinois area.

Elias Johnson Family Posted on: 24 Nov 1999, by R.W. (Jack) Johnson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Madison

The 1850 Madison Co. census shows the Elias Johnson family as follows: Elias, 31 b. NC, Eliza, 30, b. NC, children: Martha S., 10 Wm. H., 9 Emeline F., 8 Ann E., 7 Norman, 5 Amanda J., 3 Susan J, 1 T...

James S. Nobles Posted on: 02 Aug 1999, by  elizabethnobl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Rhode Island > Counties > Providence

...certificate is Providence,Rhode Island James S. Nobles Born 1820 Providence,Rhode Island Married Helena Gately in New Orleans 11/10/1848 Cenus 1882 Broker Birth Place Of Mother&Father Providence Rhode I...

Florest > 1850-60 > Tisbury Posted on: 03 Sep 1999, by  LindaGately

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Dukes

I'm looking for my great-grandfather who seems to disappear whenever I think I'm getting close! After believing his given name was Hanson, I found out today (through the kindness of a fellow family re...

Davila - Puerto Rico Posted on: 06 Aug 1999, by JRN

Localities > Caribbean > Puerto Rico > General

...of Peabody and Katherine Tagtman of Colorado. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Gately Funeral Home, Melrose. Burial will be in Puritan Lawn Cemetery, Peabody. Arrangements are by Gately Fun...

Burial Listing - Potter's Cemetery Posted on: 11 Oct 1999, by José Rivera Nieves

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Orange

Thank to the efforts of Maude Ellen Conklin and members of her family, the Orange County Genweb is able provide researchers with a partial listing of the individuals buried at Potter's Field.

GATELY Posted on: 11 Jul 1999, by Mo

Surnames > Gately

Looking for info on William Gately. His parents were James Gately and Mary Barrett. He married Mary Cecelia Nelson and had three children, Rita (m. Bohnert) b. 10/26/1909 d. 1/30/1992, Florence (m. Kolesar) b. 10...

gately in new jersey Posted on: 20 Dec 1999, by maureen jackson-fusco

Surnames > Gately

my great grandparents were Edward Kately (Gately) married to Mary Elvis. They are buried in Holy Name Cemetary, Jersey City, NJ. They were born around 1852. I have no dates of birth or a marriage date. I am...

Sarah F. Gately Posted on: 10 Oct 1999, by  overtonh

Surnames > Gately

Looking for the parents of Sarah Francis Gately, b:1833 in KY or Tn, M:1854 to William E. Boehme in Il, moved to Stafford, Ka where she died in 1893

Matthew and Mary Carr/Ireland and Massachusettes Posted on: 13 Sep 1999, by Cecilia Schoff

Surnames > Carr

Looking for information on the Irish parents of Bridget Carr Gately. Matthew Carr married Mary Mockley in mid 1800s. They came to America with their children in 1858 from Galway,Ireland. Settled in Lee, Mas...

Ambrose Buckley, b~1864 Posted on: 01 Nov 1999, by  tykee

Surnames > Buckley

This name seems kind of unusual to me, but not sure. Ambrose married Emma Gately in San Francisco about 1892. Emma Gately Buckley died in 1895 after giving birth to one stillborn child. Any information would be a...

Bridget Carr Mass. Posted on: 04 Jan 2000, by Andrea Sheridan

Surnames > Carr

Bridget Carr was my GR. Grandmother married to a Gately in Massachusetts in approx. 1879 Mother of Rose Veronica Gately born 1884. Any info would be great.

Patrick Gately Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by Mary Callahan

Surnames > Gately

Looking for Patrick Gately and family settled in Dorchester Ma. family later moved Clinton. My grandmother Daughter of Patrick Sarah Gately, Ruane, Casey had sisters Margaret and Kit.

Patrick Gately - Dorchester, MA Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  LindaGately

Surnames > Gately

Mary, I am also looking for a Patrick Gately, born possibly between 1882-1888, and married Alice M. Spencer before 1910. The children were born in the Dorchester/Boston area. I haven't found a Sarah though...

Alice M. Spencer - Boston, MA - b. 1895 Posted on: 27 Feb 2000, by  LindaGately

Surnames > Spencer

Looking for Alice M. Spencer, born about 1895 in Mass., married Patrick J. Gately, probably in Boston area before 1910.

father Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by  BADCOCK0580

Surnames > Nice

looking for father, James gately Nice. Stationed at Nellis AFB in 1956.

tobins Posted on: 12 Mar 2000, by Lucia Tobin

Surnames > Tobin

...Joseph Raphael Tobin, was from Nova Scotia, but I believe he was born in Portland Maine. He married Mary Gately of Boston sometime 1915-1920. This may be a long shot, but I saw your message. Vincent is a f...

Ebenezer, Missouri Posted on: 16 Mar 2000, by  susanb9010

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Greene

...the families that settled in this area and their history. A few of the surnames we have run across are GATELY,STOKES,DILLARD,ROBBERSON,HINDS,ETC.

Margaret Gately NYC Posted on: 15 Apr 2000, by Christy Flynn

Surnames > Gately

Searching for Margaret Gately born in NYC mid to late 1800's. Married to Owen Eugene Flynn had a son also named Owen Eugene Flynn. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

Mrs. Dorothie Estlea Moore Posted on: 20 Apr 2000, by Judy Hosto

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Prairie

...Moore of Cabot, William "Bimbo" Moore of Ward; five daughters, Mrs. Linda Adams and Mrs. Jan Gately, both of Cabot, Mrs. Barbara Stricland and Mrs. Letha Gonzales, both of North Little Rock, and M...

Gately Surname--Update Posted on: 19 May 2000, by Maureen Jackson Fusco

Surnames > Gately

Dear Gately Surname Searchers: I am researching my great-grandfather, Edward Kately. Since some of my findings have shown the alternate spelling of Gately, I am forced to consider both versions. Please see the r...

Gately Posted on: 23 May 2000, by Kevin Gately

Surnames > Gately

I am a Gately from Jersey City, N.J. My Grandfather was from County Roscommon, Ireland, his name was John Gately.

Gately Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by  V_Smialek

Surnames > Gately

Where in Jersey City are you from? I am a descendant of Gately's. My greatgrandfather was John Gately, imigrated from Ireland, fought in the Civil War and lived in Hoboken NJ. He had a son James, born 1857,...

James Gately Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by  V_Smialek

Surnames > Gately

I am having a difficult time getting the birth certificate of my greatgrandfather James Gately. He was born in NJ in 1857. NJ Archives has no record, Jersey City Court House does not answer my request for i...

Kevin Gately Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by  girlfriendter...

Surnames > Gately

Were your parents Pete and Nora Gately.

Luke Finneran, Patrick Finneran Posted on: 25 Jun 2000, by Eileen (Finneran) O'Sullivan

Surnames > Finneran

...relatives: John B. b1905, Luke F. (Frank), Peter b1906, Brian (Berney) Veronica Kelly, Michael, Annie Ellen Gately, Luke Finneran etc. I have a family tree on my web site: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/A...

Kately Great-grandfather Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Maureen Fusco

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...The Kately surname, on the few records I have for childrens' births, frequently shows the spelling as Gately in parentheses. I believe the correct spelling is Kately. Does anyone know of Kately or Gately in Ger...

Mae Gately Posted on: 18 Jul 2000, by  abehm8884

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Broome

I don't know if this will help, but my Dad had an aunt whose name was MAY Gately, she had a son, who I never met. She lived in Atlantic City, N.J. She as well as my Dad are now deceased, but if you think th...

Re: Thomas F. Burke Posted on: 19 Jul 2000, by Cathy Burke Richardson

Surnames > Burke

...mariage register lists his parents as Edward Burke Mary Moore. (Mark has a brother James who married Mary Gately). Mary Burke's parents are listed as Thomas Burke Margaret Foley. Mark's naturalization pap...

GATELY/SLADE Posted on: 20 Jul 2000, by  patriciagatel...

Surnames > Slade

Looking for A Pat Slade married to a Gately I received call from a young woman who lives in Peabody Mass asking about this combination I have no other information except she is searching for you. Pat

Nice family Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by  BADCOCK0580

Surnames > Nice

family includes; William Nice married to kathleen Murray these are grandparents. Father James gately nice. Don't have anymore info on the nice side of the family.

Re: Edward Burke of Ireland Posted on: 05 Aug 2000, by Mary

Surnames > Burke

...between 1875 1888. Mark is killed Aug 5, 1893, Mary dies Jan 27, 1895. Brother James Burke marries Mary Gately in Jersey City. We know he has a brother that stayed in Ireland. We think he was a sponsor to ...

RE: Gately Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  User706317

Surnames > Carr

My grandmother was Mary (Gately) Schoenrock...sister of your grandmother Grace. Also sister of John, Mary, Katherine, Thomas, Ann, Michael, Gert, Rose, Nellie 2 others, I believe. I have just started worki...

Gately Posted on: 13 Aug 2000, by C. McCants

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Madison

I am researching Lucinda Gately who was married to Claibern Butler.

Gateley Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by Barbara Swatley

Could the spelling Gately also be Gateley? I have information on Gateley from Spring Creek, Madison County, Tennessee. If you believe there is a connection I will be glad to send it on. However I don't have...

Lucinda Gately Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by C. McCants

Honestly, it is possible that it may be Gately. I only have the name as spelled in a family bible. I would welcome anything you have...perhaps I have the spelling wrong. And if that is true, then this would...

Gately History Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by  Gateley742

I am a descendant of Henry Chambers Gateley - am curious since you have reference to both Gately (spelling is found both ways in all generations and ocassionally Gaitley or Gatley also) and Chambers. Henry ...

Gately (Gateley) Posted on: 19 Aug 2000, by C McCants

...far, I am wondering if YOUR branch is what I am looking for. I only have the one name so far...Lucinda Gately who was married to Claibern Butler. The reason I wonder is that I am next to sure (have to make ...

FAMILY TREE Posted on: 25 Aug 2000, by GLENN RICHARD SCRUGGS

Surnames > Scruggs

...SCRUGGS. MY MOTHER IS PAMELA DENNISON AND MY SON IS DAWSON LAWRENCE SCRUGGS HIS MOTHER IS STACY MICHELLE GATELY. BROOKES MOTHER IS STEPHANIE HUTCHINSON.

Gately's in Florida.... Posted on: 04 Sep 2000, by Michelle Gately

Surnames > Gately

Hi. My name is Michelle Gately and I'm pretty new to MyFamily.com. My mother and I are currently working on our end of the Family Tree. My father's name is James Arthur Gately and is from Massachusetts (around Fo...

John Morris Kesner Posted on: 05 Sep 2000, by Wilfred W Kesner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Searcy

...County, Missouri, 17 May, 1855. William A. Kesner was the fifth child born to Jacob Kesner and Susannah Gately. He was born 19 January, 1834 in Bond County, Illinois.

Gately Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by Pat Joyce

Surnames > Gately

My grandfather was James Gately of Chicago but his father was born in Renny in Roscommon, Ireland. He was William J. Gately (born 1853) son of Patrick Gately(born about 1813) and Bridget Barrett. Any connections?

Gately Posted on: 09 Sep 2000, by Pat Joyce

Surnames > Gately

My grandfather was James Gately who was the son of William Joseph born in Roscommon, Ireland. They emigrated to New York and eventually Chicago.

Mullally/Mullaly Boston, MA Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  JanGH78

Surnames > Mullally

...child but she can't remember the exact connection between the names(Dundon, Healy, Mullaly, McNIff, Gately). The Mullalys I have listed are Simon Mullaly c.1851-8,19,1897(46) his wife Anne Mullaly d. 8/20/...

Gately's Boston MA Posted on: 12 Sep 2000, by  JanGH78

Surnames > Gately

I am looking for information on Anna L.Gately(d. 12/31/1939) She is buried in OLd Cavalry Cemetery in Mattapan, MA in the grave of my g.g. grandparents, Michael P. and Catherine A. Dundon, their son Thomas ...

Katherine Anne Gately Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by  JanGH78

Surnames > Carr

...related... I have a Catherine A. d. 3/1/1930 (actually I don't know her maiden name but there is a Anna L. Gately buried in the same grave) Catherine m. Michael P. Dundon Anna d.12/31/1939 They are buried i...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.