Search the Boards

Search Results for "Gentles" - 405 Messages

per page

GENTLES, EADS, ANGLE Posted on: 20 Apr 1998, by Wayne Minton

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Wayne

...searching for information on my family line that lived in the Mill Spring, Otter Creek Piedmont area.John GENTLES and Nancy EADS GENTLES lived in Mill Spring prior to the 1880 census. Alfred EADS lived next door to...

Gentle/Gentles Posted on: 09 Apr 1999, by Dan Gentle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Wayne

My name is Charles D. Gentle. I am the grandson of George Oscare Gentles and Opal Inez (smith) Gentles of Mill Spring in Wayne County Missouri. I believe my Great-grandfather's name was Charles Toby Gentles who was marrie...

eads gentle Posted on: 06 Jun 1999, by  fwilkerson689...

i've have been told the eads and gentles were connected some way but can't seem to find out how. can you help? they all lived in wayne co at the same time but no proof the are related. love freda jean

Gentles/Eads Posted on: 12 Aug 1999, by Chris Wilson

I don't know if this helps but my great grandmother, Mahalia Anne's second husbands last name was Gentles (first name unknown). Before she was married to Mr. Gentles, she was married to James Boatwright and had a d...

Gurtrude Laxton Gentles Posted on: 13 Aug 1999, by  Jerald Brown ...

I have an ancestor file for Gurtrude Laxton Gentles of Wayne Co., MO and Jackson Co. TN back to 1815. I do not show an Eads connection with this family. There are a number of Gentles in the file. Will e-mail a Desc...

GENTLES, Maggie Lee (b. Oct. 24, 1916 in Okolona, AR) Posted on: 30 Sep 1999, by  NeilSmith311

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Clark

Maggie Lee GENTLES (b. Oct. 24, 1916 in Okolona, Clark County, Arkansas and still living.) Maggie Married Robert William HUNTER on Dec. 19, 1932 in Okalona, Clark Co., AR.

family search Posted on: 25 Sep 1999, by Rochelle Lester

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Lanarkshire (Glasgow) > General

...1879 in Galston, Ayr. She was the dau. of Elizabeth Hutchison and Thomas MacWalter and Mar. Charles Gentles. He was b. in Glasgow. Would like to contact anyone searching these lines. The MacWalters moved to ...

George Bittman Posted on: 20 Nov 1999, by  Hargus1953

Surnames > Bittman

...19, 1902 in Roxbury, Suffolk Co, Mass; died Nov 14, 1958 in Boston, Suffolk Co, Mass; he worked for Gentles Baking Co, Mattapan, Mass; married Daisy Mae Peterson before 1924 (dau Elsie was born Aug 1924....m...

Grandmothers family Posted on: 22 Jan 2000, by Rochelle Lester

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ayrshire > General

My grandmother, Catherine McWalters Gentles was b. in Galston abt 1879. Her parents were Thomas and Elizabeth Hutchison McWalter/McWalters. Would like to hear from anyone on these lines.

Hutchison Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Rochelle Gentles

Thanks for your answer. My grandmother's mother was Elizabeth Hutchison mar. Thomas MAcWalters 30 Aug. 1872 Loudoun, Ayr, Scotland. This is all I know about the name of Hutchison as applies to my fami...

Eda Whitecotton/William Riley Gentle Posted on: 14 May 2000, by Emily (Gentle) Houle

Surnames > Whitecotton

...Gentle. They are relatives of mine and I would like to get info on them or there children. I am Jim C. Gentles' granddaughter.

gertrude laxton gentles Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by gary brinkley

I am interested in any imformation you have on gertrude laxton gentles. my grandmother was gertrude laxton gentles of mill spring missouri in wayne county. thanks!

FLEMING/HOUSTON/BRUCE - KILMARNOCK Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by  @@segovia@oze...

...Robert and Barbara (nee Houston)] married Mary Hannah Bruce in 1828 at Kilmarnock. 2. William Alexander Gentles born c1816 [parents William and Mary {Brown?)]. Any fellow researchers connected to the above...

gentles/laxton Posted on: 28 Jan 2001, by Gary Brinkley

Surnames > Laxton

Sandy: I am the grandson of gertrude "gertie" Gentles (laxton) and Charles "toby" gentles. My mother was Mary E. Brinkley (Gentles),she married Loyd A. Brinkley. grandma had Ernest (who died at bir...

Laxton Posted on: 01 Feb 2001, by  slaxton50

Surnames > Laxton

...father is Luther Laxton. His grandfather was Charles Laxton. He thinks his grandpa's sister, married a Gentles, but he doesn't remember her name. I will try and find more info from his aunt.

mary jane Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by Fran Hughes

Surnames > Davis

Hi susan well I have two mary jane gentle's one was married to a jim davis and she was born in 1861 the other was married jjdavis and born in 1853 and married on 08291879 so I can give you a list of her bothe...

Gentle Posted on: 04 Mar 2001, by  JDavis2959

Surnames > Davis

Could you send me some information on the Gentle's? My email is Suenann1@home.com Mailing address is: Susan Davis 128 Community House Rd Blythe, GA 30805 Thanks, Susan

Eliza Evans Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by  julierea

Surnames > Evans

...is that she married a Tubbs. I know of a daughter named Susan Manervia Tubbs. Later she remarried a Gentles. She is suppose to be part Indian

Alexander Baillie Storrie Posted on: 14 Apr 2001, by  plumtree7

Surnames > Storrie

...Old Monkland, Lanark county, Scotland to John Storrie b Aug 15, 1856 Aidrie, Lanark, Scotland and Mary Gentles b Cadder Bank Parish, Lanark county, Scotland.( according to his death registration from BC Cana...

Cochranes of Dundee Posted on: 17 Apr 2001, by  reneefyfe61

Surnames > Cochrane

...Dundee. Their children were Margaret Cochrane, 1814 and John Cochrane, 1816, Dundee. John married Margaret Gentles in 1845 in Edinburgh and they had 10 children.

KEITH in Cambria/Indiana co., PA Posted on: 21 Apr 2001, by  LarryKeith27

Surnames > Keith

...Annie Althea (b. 13 Mar 1916; m. 1st to David Maine GENTLE, 2nd to Franklin H. GOOD; parents of Rochelle Gentles Lester, rochelle@peganet.com), Thomas John (b. 6 Nov 1918), William Theodore (b. 2 Sep 1920), ...

muse family Posted on: 27 Apr 2001, by terry muse

Surnames > Kindley

...am still looking for Muse family information. My Grand father was Jesse Calip MUse he married Lillie Gentles they moved to arkansas from Henderson, Tn. My grandfather was a mail carrier by horse back in thos...

John B. Kidd Posted on: 14 May 2001, by  suesue92

Surnames > Kidd

...you will find a wealth of information about John B. and Elizabeth Sparks Kidd. http://home.hiwaay.net/~gentles/jbkidd.html A man by the name of Chris Gentle has done a great deal of research on that family.

CARVER FAMILY OF CUMBERLAND CO. Posted on: 26 May 2001, by JIM LYNCH

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Cumberland

...of Cumberland Co. Ky a William Carver is listed as neighbors to Jesse Bow and William Gentle. William Gentle's son Elijah Gentle moves after 1840 to Jackson County Alabama and his oldest daughter, Mahala is m...

MITCHELL, BOND Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by  callys48

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

Hi everyone I am looking for the decendants of the above. Places of birth Thames and Auckland. Regards Carol

Matthew McKenzie and George Paterson Posted on: 14 Jun 2001, by ruth Mckenzie enns

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ross & Cromarty > General

...1823 married Jean McFadzean Dailly, ayr George Paterson born, 1823 Dumbarton. dunbarton married Jean Gentles, Glasow. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Re: Gentle/Gentles and Eads in Wayne Co., MO Posted on: 06 Sep 2001, by  Carol26

Hi Dan and Wayne, I'm a descendant of the Eads in Mill Spring, MO..(\Wayne, I think we've talked before when you were in CA)...My gr.grandparents were John Eades/Eads (born 1828 in Iredell Co., N. C.)...

Re: Hertsfordshire Gentle's Posted on: 06 Sep 2001, by  KevinBean

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Hertfordshire > General

Donna, do you know Elizabeth GENTLEs birth date and/or names of Parents ?

Re: Cochranes of Scotland Posted on: 01 Oct 2001, by Renee

Surnames > Cochrane

My Cochranes in Edinburgh were John Cochrane (1816) who married Margaret Gentles of Edinburgh (abt. 1823). John's parents were William Cochrane (Abt. 1794) who married Elizabeth Baxter (Abt. 1794) in Dundee...

Re: John Lockwood Gentle Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by  Bardavis

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Monroe

...Thomas McOuat, but I also have info on Elizabeth and Margaret Gentle. What more do you have on the Gentles? Maybe I can help you out. Contact me at: BaarDavis3@home.com.

Re: MITCHELL, BOND Posted on: 25 Jan 2002, by Margaret

hello Carol, just come across your message...my husband is of the Gentles family of Howick....doing work on the family tree but off air at present as we are moving house.....should be back end of February......

Re: FAMILIES GENTLES LOUSON Posted on: 20 Feb 2002, by Geraldine

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Angus (Forfarshire) > General

I have complete information on The descendents of Adam Gentles and his wife Isabella Skinner I am the great grandaughter of Thomas Patrick Gentles their son. I am looking for info re Isabella Gentles who came to Canada ...

Re: Commodore Brown Posted on: 05 Mar 2002, by Kellie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Unknown

...kids included Clestal Brown Brinkley Vaughn (my grandmother) deceased, Albert L. Brown (His widow Cecil Gentles Brown is an endless source of info. on the area & our Families) deceased, George Lee Brown ...

Re: MITCHELL, BOND Posted on: 02 Apr 2002, by  dudley2_1

Thomas Gentles = Eliza Childerhouse Ak 1848 c5 James b1848 d infancy Thomas Alex b1855 d1941 =A L Huff 1883 c4 James b 1856 d ? Wellington NZ=E Byrnes c2 Henry John b 1858 d ? =A Scott 1888 d1892 c1 ...

Re: Gendron/Gendreau in MO Posted on: 06 May 2002, by Frederick Kent

Surnames > Gendron

Saw your message. My step-Great Grandfather was named Harry Gendro. He later changed his name to harrry Gentle. He was born and his parents lived in Kaskaskia, Illinois. Across the Mississippi from So...

Re: James Barr/Jean Moffat (m. 27 Mar 1842 in Barony, Lanark) -need family history Posted on: 10 Jun 2002, by  je_peterson

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Lanarkshire (Glasgow) > General

Thank you so much for your reply. All of what I have on the Barr/ Moffat side is based on records from a trip my wife Sandy and I made to Scotland in 1983. The following are the records we found and h...

Re: McPhee Posted on: 09 Jul 2002, by Janice Campbell

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

I too come from the line of Archibald McPhee and Janet Gentles/Gentils married Alloa on 25/11/1831. All the McPhee children, in order of birth, are John (dob 4.3.1834 in Seitneigs, Scotland), Malcolm, David...

Re: McPhee/a great web site on colonsay island Posted on: 26 Jul 2002, by  ldn16

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

Thank you very much for this John. Will go there now. Who were your McPhees. Lynette

Re: Lute Family of Westmoreland County, PA Posted on: 12 Aug 2002, by  Rochelle Lest...

Surnames > Lute

...Jr.; dau. Tameranne Johns mar. Emanuel Keith; dau. Osia mar. John Anderson Jr.; dau. Althea mar. David Gentles...then me Rochelle Lester. Let me know if I can help you...

Re: Eliz. Shew Ray Posted on: 16 Nov 2002, by  sarahsteelman...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Wilkes

...Davie county. My mother was Mary Belle Gentle Steelman. I would like any information on this set of Gentles. Thanks ema

Immigrants Posted on: 18 Jan 2003, by  Rochelle Lest...

...could find records of Italians immigrating into Scotland?? Am looking for an Ezio Marchetti and Charles Gentles. Thank you for any help you can give. Rochelle in Florida, USA

descendants of John Gentles and Catherine Moreland Posted on: 17 Feb 2003, by Bruce Creighton

Looking for any descendants or know of descendants of John Gentles and Catherine Moreland b. 1878. John married Catherine in 1920 in Anderston, Glasgow. Thank you Bruce

Re: Eda Whitecotton/William Riley Gentle Posted on: 29 Mar 2003, by Vicki L. McGuirt Carris

Surnames > Whitecotton

...that they used to call Eda Jane Whitecotton "Janey". My great grandmother was Pearl Anne Gentles the daughter of William S. Gentle & Phoebe Lane Gentle. They lived in Mt. Vernon, IL origina...

in Scotland???? Posted on: 06 Jul 2003, by  Rochelle Lest...

Surnames > Marchetti

Have recently found out that my Scottish grandmother was married to an Ezio Marchetti circa 1900 in Glasgow. Was wondering if anyone knows of any Marchettis that settled there??? Thanking you in adva...

Ellis family from PA Posted on: 07 Aug 2003, by  The_Catheys

Surnames > Ellis

...married Norma Irene Weaver and moved to Ohio. Jack's parents are Clarence D. Ellis and Marion or Florence Gentles. Clarence's father is believed to be John Henry Ellis from England and Florence/Marion's pa...

Re: Gentles Posted on: 18 Aug 2003, by  The_Catheys

I am looking for info on my g-g-grandfather, Charles Wayne Gentles who was an orphan. I do not know if he had siblings but he did own several stores in Stirlingshire area....don't know if that is anywhere n...

Re: Immigrants Posted on: 25 Aug 2003, by Rochelle Lester

Brandi, Am back from a long weekend...and will contact you on your personal email site...your grandfather was my first cousin...Rochelle

Re: Roy & Gentle Families Posted on: 25 Aug 2003, by john garven

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Perthshire > General

I have Gentles from Methven,Fowlis Wester and tibbermallo

McWalter Posted on: 21 Sep 2003, by Rochelle Lester

...Margarets Church in Glasgow on 15 Dec. 1896. I have record that she married my grandfather Charles Gentles 2 January 1900 in New York City. Could someone look up a death certificate for Ezio or a record of ...

Re: Thomas Howie, Glasgow 1861 Posted on: 02 Oct 2003, by Rochelle Lester

Isabella, thank you for all the information that you sent...am sending it to my cousin in Edinburgh and hope that we can see where it takes us...am just beginning to look on the line..I will let you k...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.