Search the Boards

Search Results for "Grethen" - 75 Messages

per page

Obit of Margaret Hickey McNally-1932 Posted on: 13 Mar 1999, by  joynt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Palo Alto

...morning. The Rev. Father Finnegan officiated and celebrated a requiem high mass. The pallbearers were Ralph Grethen, Harold Clennon, Irvin Joynt, Gerald McNally, and Herman and Arnold Doerning, six grandsons...

Obit of Patrick McNally - 1923 Posted on: 23 Apr 1999, by  joynt

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Palo Alto

From the Palo Alto Tribune, Wed, July 11, 1923: Pat McNally Laid to Rest Cancer Brings Death to Longtime Resident of County Thursday, July 5 Mr. Patrick McNally died at his home in the Third ward a...

TRESCH family Posted on: 09 Feb 1999, by  BFrattaroli

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

Trying to find family of Jacob Tresch froom Grethen, Pfalz, Bayern. He was married to Veronica Feurstein either in Germany or the US. Any information is appreciated.

Claremont NH Dole Posted on: 26 Dec 1999, by  dgreenme

Surnames > Dole

...Brishka in Claremont NH: Francis Alexander Dole b 16 sept 1887 Francis Alexander Dole 20 nov 1891 Grethen Dole b 28 mar 1894 Mary Charlotte Dole b 24 jan 1889 Male b 13 aug 1890 Male died 14 august 1890 ...

Santora/santoro Posted on: 15 Feb 2000, by Stacey

Surnames > Santoro

...before marrying my father. My grandfather's name was Vincent Santora and my grandmother was Virginia Grethen Heath originally from North Carolina. My fathers family, I recently found out is from "Brutes...

James Campbell in NC or SC Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by  GinaGrandberr...

Topics > Ethnic / Race > African American > General

...Campbell of Fayetteville,NC at some point, he may have married a Margaret in DC who had two children name Grethen Gene (Eugene?). James' mother's name was either Francis or Mary Francis who live in SC near...

Hild / Koenig wedding Posted on: 22 Sep 2000, by  SSchwaegerl92...

Surnames > Hild

...Hild, a resident of Wachenheim, married Catherina Koenig, daughter of Philip and Barbara Koenig of St. Grethen in St. George Catholic Church in Wachenheim. On Dec. 27, 1802 Elizabethe was baptised at St. Geo...

Georgens of Pfalz, Bayern, Germany Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  ggergen00

Surnames > Georgens

...c1790 Md. Apollonia Wagner in 1819. She was the Dau. of Gottfried Wagner and Anna Maria Schwerdt of Grethen, near Bad Durkheim. Would like to hear from anyone researching this line. Thanks Gordy ggergen00@ao...

Schloesser family of Bad Durkheim, Pfalz, Bayern, Germany Posted on: 13 Oct 2000, by  ggergen00

Surnames > Baadte

ANNA MARIA SCHLOESSER b. 1785 in Grethen, Pfalz, md. Johann Martin Gergens/Georgens in 1810 in Bad Durkheim, Pfalz. Three CH., Johann Peter b. 1810 who md. Regina Walter-Anna Christina b. 1812, died 1819-and...

Schloesser famliy in Bad Durkheim, Germany Posted on: 16 Oct 2000, by  ggergen00

Surnames > Schloesser

ANNA MARIA SCHLOESSER b. 1785 in Grethen, Pfalz, Bayern, Germany md. Johann Martin Gergens (Georgens) In Bad Durkheim(umlot over the u) in 1810. She died 1819. Ch. were; Johann Peter who md. Regina Walter, A...

HINGST FAMILY Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by  bguin1

Surnames > Bryant

...your birthplace. Please confirm your birthplace for me and let me know if you have any information on Grethen, Catherine and David. Looking forward to your reply. Barbara Bryant Guin

Howell of KC,Missouri / Kansas Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by Barbara Corman

Surnames > Howell

...traveled to Flordia in the winters. John Howell had a son and Daughter in Illinois. Aunt Minnie May Howell Grethen who lived in Beloit,Kansas. Aunt Susan Pearl Howell who never married but lived in Kansas Ci...

Whiteheads of Illinois to William Whitehead, Kansas Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by Monica Coupel

Surnames > Whitehead

...Phillispburg area. He was to have had Brother Lynn, Samuel, John and two Sisters Susan and May Whitehead Grethen. Samuel,and Susan were known to have lived in Kansas City,Kansas most of their lives. Sam m. a...

William Whitehead / Rhoda Howell KS Posted on: 12 Feb 2001, by B.j Corman

Surnames > Whitehead

...Sisters of William: Lynn (unknown) Samuel of Ks city,ks John of Illinois, Susan of KS. City, KS, and May (Grethen) of Beloit,KS. I have 5 generations of Whiteheads 1865 to date. I looking earlier times, if y...

John Whitehead,Illinois1840's Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by Bj Corman

Surnames > Whitehead

...Schuyler Co., Adams Co, or Clayton Co. Illinois. John is a brother to William, Melvin, May Whitehead Grethen, Susan Whitehead and Lynn Whitehead. If you can help if you be appreciated. Email Coupel_2@msn.com...

John Whitehead,Illinois1840's Posted on: 18 Feb 2001, by Bj Corman

Surnames > Whitehead

...Schuyler Co., Adams Co, or Clayton Co. Illinois. John is a brother to William, Melvin, May Whitehead Grethen, Susan Whitehead and Lynn Whitehead. If you can help if you be appreciated. Email Coupel_2@msn.com...

Eppers Posted on: 16 Mar 2001, by  @@funketowne@...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Osceola

...father was Valentinus, his father was Nicolaus, his father was Nicolaus Jacob Eppers who wed Maria Luzia Grethen on feb, 5, 1797. I do not have any of Adelaide's decendants listed in my info. Shawn Ford ...

Obit of Carmeline McNally - 1940 Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by  joynt

...bearers were six cousins; Richard McCarty, Robert Frederick, Robert Joe McNally, all of Emmetsburg; Ralph Grethen, Mallard and Ervin Joynt, Mason City. The Foy Funeral Home was in charge of funeral arrangeme...

Feurstein Posted on: 14 Oct 2001, by  BFrattaroli

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

...am finding it very difficult to trace the name. Can anyone help me? She married Jacob Tresch from Grethen, Pfalz, Bayern, I believe here in the US.

Re: Charlie Green descendants Posted on: 28 Dec 2001, by Loretta Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Stone

...15,1901 +Elbert Branscum .......2 John Marshall Green b: March 2,1903 d: April 1984 +Grethen Glasco (Depew) b: Dec 11 1913 m Dec 11 1948 .......2 Alonzo Greenb: March 14, 1907 +...

Re: EPPERS & LEINEN family connection Posted on: 07 Mar 2002, by  @@funketowne@...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Osceola

...were Nicolaus Eppers and Susanna Scheulen, Nicolaus' parents were Nicolaus Jacob Eppers and Maria Luzia Grethen who wed February 5, 1797. I got most of my Eppers info from csimoneau@mn.mediaone.net Shawn F...

Re: Relatives of the Muldrows of Hempstead Cnty Ar Posted on: 15 Mar 2002, by  Leodisc

Surnames > Muldrow

Hello Grethen, This is Curtis Muldrow, your cousin that's a Chaplain in the Army. How's everything going with you in Chicago? I'm now the Chaplain for the Washington Dulles Airport in Northern Virginia just...

Wilhelm & Anna Marie (URBAN)KOOB-Grethen, Pfatz, Bayern Posted on: 27 Sep 2002, by  kathyshouse1

Surnames > Koob

Looking for information on the family of Wilhelm and Anna Maria (Urban) KOOB of Grethen, Pfalz, Bayern. They had a daughter named Barbara b. 1823 who married Philip Peter in the Evangelisch-Reformierte, Bad...

Anna Maria URBAN m. Wilhelm KOOB Grethen, Pfatz, Bayern Posted on: 27 Sep 2002, by  kathyshouse1

Surnames > Urban

Looking for information on Anna Maria URBAN who was married to Wilhelm Koob. Their daughter was Barbara KOOB who was born Nov 15, 1823 in Grethen, Pfatz, Bayern.

Lingel and Wagner of Germany Posted on: 28 Feb 2003, by gordona_gergen

Surnames > Lingel

Interested in Anna Catharina Lingel and her husband Johann Conrad Wagner of Ungstein/Grethen/Bad Dürkheim, Pfalz, Bayern, Germany. They were Md. Seebach (Bad Dürkheim), Pfalz, Bayern in 1743. She...

Re: Wehnert family, Dresden Germany: Birthplace info Posted on: 22 Mar 2003, by  alexandra Sch...

Surnames > Wehnert

...Left out some info. on Karl Hermann WEHNERT, Karl Friedrich's (German sp.) father. Father was born in Grethen near Grimma, Saxony 11 Sep. 1857. All the best in your research, Alexandra Schoenfeld(t) Innes

Obit. SCHNIEPP, GENE ROBERT Posted on: 08 Mar 2004, by  kayrom63

Surnames > Schniepp

...1997. He is survived by two brothers, Glen and Ralph; loving daughter, Laurel Ann and granddaughter, Grethen Louise; sons, Craig and Wayne; grandsons, Eric Robert and Michael John, plus many more beloved fam...

Re: Kriegel from France Posted on: 13 Oct 2005, by Alexander Krigel

Surnames > Kriegel

Hello Grethen I saw your letter about the Kriegel family in Ancestry Message Boards. It is very interesting. I know that my grandfather Gersh was from Minsk. He was born in 1940. I do not know there from the...

Shepard Posted on: 17 Aug 1999, by Colleen Boose

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > O'Brien

Shepard. Wm. Carlos ("Bill") Shepard died at his home on south Hersey Avenue Monday morning January 9, 1928. He was living alone, and a friend found him in his bed at about 8:30 o'clock---de...

Gretchen Wilson -1973 Posted on: 06 Nov 2000, by R.Pullin

Localities > North America > United States > States > West Virginia > Counties > Mason

...Home with Fr. Thomas R. Kuhn will read the last rites. Burial will be in Suncrest Cemetery. *(NOTE) Grethen Wilson name at birth was Mary Cornelia Pullin, but she always went by the name Gretchen.

ELLIOTT, RITA NELL CARAWAY Posted on: 25 Mar 2004, by  BobbieRoss17

Localities > North America > United States > States > Texas > Counties > Hamilton

...Survivors include her children, JoAnne Curb of Hamilton, Donnie Ray Elliott of Arlington, Judy Nell Grethen of Eddy and Mary Jane Underwood of Buckholts; two brothers, Dale Caraway and Wade Caraway, both of ...

BaiROSSI, Ernest S. Posted on: 19 Mar 2001, by Transcriber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Washington

...from the University of Milan. He was married to Eride (DeVittorio) BaiRossi. He owned and operated the Grethen Memorial in Troy. He retired to Naples, Florida in 1977. He served in the U. S. Navy during Worl...

Family History Posted on: 18 Aug 1999, by  momoften

Surnames > Dorner

...am looking for information on the Doerner Family. Frederic George Doerner was born Nov. 18, 1846 at Grethen, near Durheim, Palalinate, Germany. He was the son of Sebastian and Anne-Marie Doerner. He had a br...

Klatt Obituary, June 3, 2004 Posted on: 14 Nov 2004, by  Roxanne Munns

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > St > Croix

...Klatt of New Richmond died on Thursday, June 3. Marie was born April 5, 1908, the daughter of Peter Grethen and Marie (Funk) Grethen. She was a 1927 graduate of Turtle Lake High School and a 1930 graduate of St. ...

Fletcher Parker Eure Posted on: 10 May 1999, by Penny Eure

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Decatur

...James Gay and Virgil Cantley. Honorary pallbearers were Bill Luthe, Joe T. Smith, Harvey Parker, Frank Grethen, O. M. Greens, Olin ...

Re: MANN, Charles Clark INFORMATION THAT COULD HELP Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by STACY

Localities > North America > United States > States > Louisiana > Parishes > Calcasieu

TAKEN FROM LAKE CHARLES AMERICAN PRESS 11-03-1962 PAGE 10 MICROFILM # 521 MRS. G.G. MANN MRS. GRETHEN G. MANN, 81, A LONGTIME RESIDENT OF LAKE CHARLES DIED IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON OCTOBER 24. MRS, MANN, A NA...

Reply Posted on: 24 Dec 1999, by  ellenlee99

Surnames > Landis

...young. Ralph married someone else before he married my mom Doris Louise Harris, they had 3 children, Grethen, Steve, Terri. My mom and dad (Ralph) had 5 children. Myself (Ralph's step daughter), Cathy, Arle...

Re: Looking LeRoy Layland Descendants Posted on: 27 May 2002, by  McDtoB

Topics > Ethnic / Race > Native American > Nations > Cherokee > Cherokee Freedmen

...was Eliza Kunzler who married Leroy Layland in Bear Lake Idaho on Sept. 5th, 1895. Eliza was born in Grethen, St. Gallen, Switzerland on March 23, 1876/77. One of their daughters was Gladys Martha Layland bo...

Schwerdt family of Bad Durkheim, Pfalz, Bayern Germany Posted on: 27 Aug 2000, by  ggergen00

Surnames > Schwerdt

...Anna Elisabetha Bad(en)of Albisheim. Their daughter Anna Maria born 1767 married Gottfried Wagner of Grethen, Pfalz, Bayern. Like to ex. material with anyone researching any of these names. Thanks. Gordon

Wagner family of Grethen, Pfalz, Bayern, Germany Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  ggergen00

Surnames > Wagner

Looking for the Gottfried Wagner ancestors in Grethen, Pfalz, Bayern. He was born 1759 and died 1827. Married Anna Maria Schwerdt daughter of Johann Bernhard Schwerdt in 1790. Their daughter Apollonia marrie...

Wagner Family of of Germany Posted on: 16 Oct 2000, by  ggergen00

Surnames > Wagner

GOTTFRIED/JEAN WAGNER b. 1759 probably in Grethen, Pfalz, Bayern, Germany md. Anna Maria SCHWERDT in Bad Durkheim(umlot over the u) in 1790. His Mother was Anna Catharina LINGEL and father was Johann Conrad ...

Wagners of Germany Posted on: 26 Feb 2003, by  gordona_gerge...

Surnames > Wagner

Am Re: the Gottfried/Jean Wagner Family of Bad Dürkheim/Grethen area of the Pfalz State of Bayern, Germany. His Father was Johann Conrad Wagner and his Mother was Anna Catherina Lingel (1721-1818). Go...

Re: pitsch Posted on: 03 Jul 2006, by  johannahelena

Surnames > Pitsch

I am still looking for the Pitsch family in Michigan. My e-mail is wagonwheels8yahoo.com,

Re: Eunice "Wallace" Powley Posted on: 16 Feb 2004, by Gerald Powley

Surnames > Wallace

Grethen, we are related since my Grandfather is Harold J Powley. Best Regards you may contact me at geraldpowley@yahoo.com

Obit of Margaret Hickey McNally-1932-IA Posted on: 28 May 2001, by  joynt

Surnames > McNally

Emmetsburg Democrat Emmetsburg, Palo Alto, Iowa Thursday, March 12, 1932 Death of First White Child in County Mrs. Patrick McNally, Who Passed Away Near Mallard Thursday. Burial Saturday in Emmetsbur...

Obit: Ralph J. Schnieders of NE>IA (1915-2005) Posted on: 06 Dec 2005, by James Wilson

Surnames > Schnieders

...Catholic Church in Mallard, Iowa Son of John Schnieders and Barbara Bonertz Married Lillian Elizabeth Grethen on 20 Dec 1942 in Miami, Florida as he prepared to leave for the South Pacific on active duty. He...

Estate "denied"? Posted on: 22 Feb 2007, by  P_Smethurst

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Fresno

...great grandmother is in an archive of the Fresno Weekly Rupublican. It said that "The estate of Grethen Denser was denied." The name should be Gretchen. Can anyone tell me what this means? If I ...

Re: Lucretia C. Shepard Posted on: 06 Sep 2007, by  Colleen_Boose

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > O'Brien

...County, KS buried at Elmwood Cemetery, Beloit, Mitchell County, KS married (date unknown) Hubert Grethen 5. ...

Obit: Rosalinda (Schuller) Grethen of Iowa (1917-2008) Posted on: 25 Jan 2008, by  pbbut

Surnames > Schuller

Rosalinda "Rosie" Grethen, 91 of Mallard died Tuesday, January 22, 2008 at the Emmetsburg Care Center. Services will be held Saturday 10:30 AM at St. Mary's Catholic Church, Mallard, with burial to...

Ruth WECKWERTH Posted on: 22 Mar 2008, by  WHL44

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Berrien

WECKWERTH, Ruth Of Benton Harbor Age 99 Went to be with her LORD on March 19, 2008 at Country Estates and Inns, Allegan. Ruth was born March 27, 1908 in Bainbridge Twp. The daughter of Gustave and...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.