Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Kelliher" - 614 Messages

per page

Haugen, Ole O. and Jennie A. of Minnesota Posted on: 08 Sep 2003, by  mjregier_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Beltrami

...don't know from where in Norway or at what point of entry into the U.S. I do know that they settled in Kelliher Village, Beltrami Cty, MN in 1904. They had four MN-born children: Andrew (my boppa; born 1911),...

looking for sister of Nora Kelliher and Maggie Gannon Posted on: 19 Dec 2003, by  helencoughlin...

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Hastings

I'm looking for my grandmother. She came from Ireland when she was eleven years old. She had two sisters, Nora Kelliher and Maggie Gannon.

Haugen, Ole O. & Jennie A. Posted on: 08 Sep 2003, by  mjregier_1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Beltrami

I am tracing my Norwegian heritage. These were my great-grandparents. They immigrated to Kelliher Village, Beltrami Cty, MN in 1904. They had four MN-born children: Andrew (my boppa), Anna M., Thelma and Ches...

Highly Ridenour obit Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Catherine Scramling

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cedar

Obituary: Daniel Erving Ridenour Burleene residents were grieved to hear Tuesday of the death that morning of D. E. Ridenour. Since Christmas Mr. Ridenour had been suffering from heart trouble and al...

Highly Ridenour obit Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Catherine Scramling

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cedar

Obituary: Fannie Eliza Highly Ridenour Fannie Eliza Ridenour, daughter of Thomas and Catherine Highly, was born April 4, 1865 in Cedar Co., IA She grew to womanhood and received her education in her ...

Kelliher Posted on: 02 Mar 2001, by  JonRaymond433

Kelliher (both the town and township) is in Beltrami county, south of Lake of the Woods County.

Ardelia Betts Kelly Posted on: 01 Mar 2001, by  MOMYFF

Looking for information on a Ardelia Betts Kelly who went to Kelliher,MN around 1916. She was around 80 some years old at the time. Ardelia's name often gets changed from Ardelia, to Amelie, Amelia, Aurela. S...

Re: BEIGHLEY/KLEMPET/TICHY/GORDON Posted on: 01 Nov 2003, by Sandy Tichy

...books together. I can be contacted by by e-mail as listed above, by regular mail at 37560 Hwy 72 NE, Kelliher, MN 56650 or by phone at 218-647-8500. Please feel free to contact me. Sandy

Re: Tichy Posted on: 01 Nov 2003, by Dale A. Wolden

Bob Tichy lives near Kelliher, Minnesota.His telephone is 218-647-8500

Re: Olson in Kelliher Posted on: 26 Mar 2004, by Marie

I don't know if these people have anything to do with who you might be looking for but they are olsons from Kelliher. Irene 1-218-647-8578

Olson in Kelliher Posted on: 01 Apr 2003, by  TerjePedersen

Ole B. Olson, Kelliher, Beltrami Co According to the 1920 census the following family lived at Kelliher; Ole B. Olson, born 1872 in Norway of Norwegian parents Mary S. Olson, wife, born about 1876 in Minnesota of Swe...

Re: Rural Cemetery at Kelliher Mn? Posted on: 24 Jan 2005, by  MaxineRennemo...

...want, or do you need more help? There is a Catholic cemetery in Shooks twp, four or five miles from Kelliher. Do you know where he lived? Who was he related to? Do you know his religion. Where did he die...

Obits, etc. - June 21, 1905 Posted on: 26 Dec 2000, by Glenda Subyak

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Monroe

...Narrow Escape From Death Geneva, June 20 - Johnnie, the little 4 year-old son of Mr. and Mrs. William KELLIHER, who resides about four miles west of this city, procured a bottle containing carbolic acid this...

Re: Rural Cemetery at Kelliher Mn? Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by  dot71043

Thank you for your reply. The news paper at Kelliher burned and no body knows what happened to all the papers that they saved. I went to places in June. I did find the cemetary that he was in but they had no ...

Families of Kelliher, Beltrami Co. Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by Jodie Demenge

Looking for anyone who had any information on the Foley family that lived in Kelliher. George Foley and his wife Annibelle moved there October of 1920 with their daughter Pearl. Another one of their daughters...

per page