Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Kelliher" - 614 Messages

per page

Charley Barnes, Kelliher Posted on: 11 Oct 1999, by  MHalverson454...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Beltrami

Looking for Charley Barnes and family. They lived in Kelliher, Beltrami County in 1915/1920. He was married to Jennie Nelson Barnes and they had three girls, Ethel, Frances and Erma Will appreciate any inform...

Highly Ridenour obit Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Catherine Scramling

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cedar

Obituary: Daniel Erving Ridenour Burleene residents were grieved to hear Tuesday of the death that morning of D. E. Ridenour. Since Christmas Mr. Ridenour had been suffering from heart trouble and al...

was kelliher a part... Posted on: 23 Sep 2002, by  kittyocairre

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Beltrami

hello,, does anyone know tha IF kelliher was a part of red lake indian reservation in the early 1900's? ive been tryin to find out but have not found out anything as of this date... i sure would appreciate a...

Highly Ridenour obit Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by Catherine Scramling

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Cedar

Obituary: Fannie Eliza Highly Ridenour Fannie Eliza Ridenour, daughter of Thomas and Catherine Highly, was born April 4, 1865 in Cedar Co., IA She grew to womanhood and received her education in her ...

Re: James Wellington Reynolds Posted on: 06 May 2002, by Dana Reynolds

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Houston

...brother George, but I have no info on him. James Wellington was born in PA on Feb. 1, 1854 and died in Kelliher, MN on Aug. 6, 1922. John Reynolds was from PA and Martha (Wing) Reynolds was from NY. This inf...

william ,pearl williams-carr kelliher Posted on: 04 Sep 2002, by  kittyocairre

...are,,LOL if anyone is familar with william & pearl williams-carr william 'jr' was born in 1918 in kelliher & william carr 40, was a well driller & pearl was 38 a housewife all the siblings that ...

Kelley/Kelly Posted on: 09 Mar 2001, by  MOMYFF

...on a Ardelia Kelly/Kelley (also name misprinted as Ammie, Aurela . . .) She went to Beltrami county, Kelliher, MN around 1919 from Duluth and vanished. She was a widow in her 80's. She may have went to visit ...

Kelliher, Beltrami Cty, MN Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by Joanne Bean

...following individuals: Ingwald Olaf EGGEN b. 7/04/1880 d. 11/25/1952 Member: Our Savior's Lutheran Church, Kelliher, MN Buried in Fairview Cemetery, Kelliher, Beltrami Cty, MN. Sina NORDHAGEN (wife of Ingwald) b. 5...

Re: Beltrami County Assistance Posted on: 20 Feb 2003, by Dana Reynolds

...on my Great Grandfather James Wellington Reynolds. Born: Feb. 1, 1854 in PA; Died: August 6, 1922 in Kelliher MN. What I am really looking for his his place of birth. It is somewhere in PA. What records I hav...

Re: Beltrami County Assistance Posted on: 10 Sep 2002, by  RoseTollis

...obituary or death record for Christinem (Anderson) Liljegren and/or Olof P. Liljegren? He was living in Kelliher as an widower in the 1920 census. I would appreciate any assistance you may have. Thank you.

Beltrami/Kelliher/Cemetery's Posted on: 08 Mar 2001, by  dot71043

I'am looking for the cemetery where my Grandfather William Welch is burried. He died in Aug of 1918 in Kelliher Mn.Please email me. Regards from Dorothy Welch.

...obituary or death record for Christinem (Anderson) Liljegren and/or Olof P. Liljegren? He was living in Kelliher as an widower in the 1920 census. I would appreciate any assistance you may have. Thank you.

Aunt- Grandfather Posted on: 15 Sep 2000, by  dot71043

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Montgomery

...co Iowa in 1912.He and my grandmother Lucy had one girl borned in 1912 in Red Oak, Then they moved to Kelliher Mn soon after that. Please help me find my roots Thanks Dorothy Welch in Missouri.

per page