Search the Boards

Search Results for "Kelliher" - 580 Messages

per page

LAUSCHER Posted on: 13 Aug 1998, by Janet Mihelich

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Kewaunee

...ALTMEYER, AUGUSTINE, BOURASSN, CARLSON, DONOVAN, FINDLAY, GEORGE, HESSEL, KACERO(F)or(V)SKY, KACE, KAY, KELLIHER, MOUTY, NIQUETTE, PAUL, PETERSON, PROPSON, and SAXTON.

Ancestors Posted on: 30 Nov 1998, by Jim Finkle

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Cork > General

Have collected data through 1850's. However, once I get back to date of birth in Ireland, I run into a stone wall. Do I have to check with each and every Church to get birthdays, and especially parent...

Kelliher Posted on: 06 Dec 1998, by Annah Kelliher

I'm just looking for any info, mainly on the family in Ireland and New Zealand.

WREGE search Posted on: 11 Mar 1999, by Rosanne Wrege

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > Okanogan

...contact me. I believe that John was a brother of my grandfather. John and Martha at one time lived in Kelliher, Canada, Hankinson, ND and then to Malott Wa

County Cork Ancestors Posted on: 07 Jan 1999, by Colin Robin

Daniel Murphy b about 1790 in or about Macroom children were Daniel b 1825 d 1920 married Ellen Kelliher b1837 d 1910 Patiick, Joanna, Mary married Daniel Kelliher, Nora, and John married Julia Twomey b1829 d aug 189...

FINNERTY, HYNES Posted on: 21 Jan 1999, by Tony Riordan

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

I have just recently discovered that County Galway is the birthplace of my Grandmother BRIDGET FINNERTY. BRIDGET FINNERTY was born on 20 Jan. 1870, in Gort, Kiltartan,County Galway. The following inf...

Philander Moore Colby Posted on: 18 Jan 1999, by Kate Forster

Surnames > Colby

...married his first cousin Mary Ann Holden of Moose River, Maine, the daughter of Melintus Holden and Joanna Kelliher. Philander served as postmaster at Moose River 3/10/1854 to 7/15/1857. In the 1850 census, a...

Ship's list Jeanie Johnston Posted on: 02 Oct 1999, by John Barrett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maryland > Counties > Baltimore

Seeking descendants of the ship "Jeanie Johnston" that arrived at the Port of Baltimore on 4 May 1849 with 200 passengers from Ireland. First names, ages, and occupations of these passenger'...

william "bill" carr Posted on: 18 Nov 1999, by kitty

Surnames > Carr

lookin for possible in formation on 'bill'[nmi] carr born in kelliher mn. aug.18 1918..to a william p.carr from il. and a pearl williams ind. one brother was that of presley carr had married a 'jean' maiden n...

CARR FAMILY Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by kitty

Surnames > Carr

...children,both brothers are buried in alameda ,california outside oakland,ca. william pearl were lioving in kelliher minnesota at the time bill carr jr was born presley was born in indiana.. the last ive know...

CARR FAMILY Posted on: 25 Dec 1999, by kitty

Surnames > Carr

...children,both brothers are buried in alameda ,california outside oakland,ca. william pearl were living in kelliher minnesota at the time bill carr jr was born presley was born in indiana.. the last ive know ...

Laplante-Pelland Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by  jrpelland

Surnames > Laplante

...Bedford MA Adella Laplante m. Everett Wilber 31 Aug 1911 in New Bedford MA Florida Laplante m. Maurice Kelliher 17 May 1917 in New Bedford MA (I'm not sure if she is the same as Marie F above) I do not have ...

Daniel Riordan, Bio Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by  DebGerischer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Scott

...for about 10 years. In 1854 he came to Scott County and engaged in farming. In 1858 he married Joanna Kelliher, who was born in Ireland, Jan. 12, 1833, and came to America in 1840. Two children were born unto...

KELLAGHER/KELLEHER/KELLIHER-HELP FIND! Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by  DStorms

Surnames > Kelleher

Searching desperately for biological mother, ANNA KELLEHER (spelling on my birth certificate) or ANNA KELLIHER (spelling on adoption papers) or ANNIE KATE KALLAGHER (spellings on her Irish Birth Certificate) ...

KELLAGHER/KELLEHER/KELLIHER-PLEASE HELP IN SEARCH! Posted on: 18 Feb 2000, by  DStorms

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Ulster

Searching desperately for biological mother, ANNA KELLEHER (spelling on my birth certificate) or ANNA KELLIHER (spelling on adoption papers) or ANNIE KATE KALLAGHER (spellings on her Irish Birth Certificate) ...

per page
© 2002-2014 Ancestry.comPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.