Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Knaus" - 504 Messages

per page

Paul Blesi Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by LouAnn Glasgow

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

Paul Blesi, 73, Sullivan, died Sunday,September 17, 2000. He was born October 16, 1926, at Spring Bluff, son of the late Henry Blesi and wife Elizabeth Daniken. Mr. Blesi attended Spring Bluff R-15 Sc...

PAUL BLESI Posted on: 12 Jul 2001, by  alwide

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Franklin

...sisters, Elda Alexander and husband Charles, Sullivan, Margaret Eime and husband Harlin, Pacific, Joyce Knaus and husband Roy, New Jersey; one brother-in-law, Gene James; one sister-in-law, Helen Blesi, Su...

Irene Freier Gall 1921-2006 Posted on: 15 Sep 2006, by  VContributor

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Bon Homme

...Dakota to Emanuel and Emilie (Goehring) Freier. She was baptized on January 15, 1922 at Delmont by Rev. Knaus and confirmed in June of 1935 at the Congregational Church in Parkston, South Dakota by Rev. Sc...

William J. Wildhaber Posted on: 13 Aug 2001, by J. J. Schmidt

...to Katie Erzer, who survives him with seven children, Fred, David, George, Frank, Walter, Mrs. Emma Knaus and Mrs. Ella Miller. He also leave three grand-children Billy Miller, Elroy Wildhaber and Emory Knaus;...

Kallfelz Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by  tsroux

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...Kallfelz; four brothers, Charles, Alois, John and Peter Kallfelz, all of this city, and a sister, Mrs. C. Knaus (Amelia) of Oneida Valley. Funeral arrangements have not been completed. Syracuse Post Stand...

Byzewski Family in Detroit Posted on: 14 Nov 2002, by  polskadom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

Byzewski family relatives left ND circa 1890 for the Detroit Area. Namely Alexander Byzewski and Anton Byzewski. If you are related contact us for loads of info. We are tracking in Family Tree Maker ...

Searching for info on Knaus, Bankes, Kelley, Sprague, Withington, Whiteaker families Posted on: 18 Dec 2004, by Cathleen Withington

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Beltrami

I am looking for info on all the above families but my main inquiry right now is the Knaus and Bankes families, as a Xmas gift for an elderly relative looking for more info on them. Please email me with an...

John Drennan and Doris Knaus Posted on: 07 May 2002, by  sblesi01

John J. Drennan and Doris Knaus, both of East St. Louis, IL. Source: July 23, 1942 Franklin County Marriage Licenses: The Ozark News. [newspapers from which this was posted provided by Bob Pierce]

Franz X Geiger/Anna Mary Schreck Posted on: 27 Jan 2000, by  DOthell

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > Bavaria > General

...operated an Arcade at 47th & Fifth Ave. NY. The name Herzog is connected with the Arcade. August Knaus last known address was 514 3rd Ave. NY. The name Keiths at Broadway & 14st. NY. These were all...

Knaus family Posted on: 01 Oct 1998, by John Knouse

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

I'm working on developing a comprehensive web site for ALL Knaus family descendents at: http://www.frognet.net/~jaknouse/knauss.html I believe that all people with the name Knaus or variations came from a singl...

GORSHA, GORS'E, KNAUS, RUSS, DOLINAR, ZADNIK, ZALAR, STRUKEL, INDIHAR Posted on: 24 Jul 1998, by  gorsha1

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

...most interested in Frank's mother Mary who followed him to the U.S., her maiden name, her two husbands KNAUS & GORSHA, their first names, and all of their trans- Atlantic immigration information. I'm a...

More Accurate Information Posted on: 14 Aug 1999, by  gorsha1

Frank Gorsha (Gorše) was actually born in Dolenja Vas, Slovenia [three miles south of Ribnica] on 9/11/1886. He embarked on the S.S.Vaderland from Antwerp, Belgium on October 6, 1904 and arrived ...

Gorše Gorsha Family Posted on: 13 Sep 1998, by  gorsha1

Frank Gorsha (Gorše) was born in Ribnica, Slovenia on 9/11/1886 (or possibly 1884). He immigrated to the U.S. in about 1906 probably through Ellis Island, passed through Cleveland, OH and settled...

Marija Pucelj from Dolenja vas Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  gorsha1

...was actually born on January 25, 1844 [not Jan. 2, 1844 as first reported]. She first married a Tomaz Knaus, but I do not have the date and would like to have it and the location. She bore him a daughter, ...

Pucelj / Putzel Connection? Posted on: 18 Jun 2000, by  gorsha1

...Ribnica area, probably Dolenja vas. She remarried after the death of her first husband, Thomas [Tomaz?] Knaus. I believe she had three brothers, two of whom became priests. I have posted some very old pho...

Paul J. Manhart Posted on: 04 Jan 2002, by  tkfisher

...in church cemetery. Mr. Manhart died February 6, 1998. He is survived by his wife, Mary Manhart, nee Knaus; one son, Robert Manhart and wife Gretchen of Owasso, OK; one daughter, MaDonna Lilly and husband ...

Knauss/Knaus name Posted on: 05 Jul 2002, by John Knouse

Topics > Research Resources > Alias, AKA

The old records of this name in Germany are variously Knauss or Knaus. In America, various branches of the family have used the following forms: --Knause --Knous --Knouse --Knouss --Knows --Kanous --Kanou...

Paul Blesi Posted on: 25 Apr 2003, by  NJBF

Paul Blesi of Sullivan passed away Sunday, September 17, 2000 at the age of 73 years. Mr. Blesi was born October 16, 1926 at Spring Bluff, Missouri to the late Henry and Elizabeth (Daniken) Blesi. ...

KNAUS Posted on: 27 Jul 2001, by LENORE BROWN

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Fillmore

Looking for copy of marriage records for Lewis Knaus and Viola ? and Lewis Knaus and Clara Bell Wilcox. Both marriages took place in Spring Valley I'm told.

Re: Mrs. S. R. Childers Posted on: 17 Feb 2002, by  Iekika

...g-g-grandfather, Sylvester Bright Childers (14 Feb 1861-27 Jul 1944)! -Sylvester Bright Childers m. Sallie Harris Knaus, 24 Feb 1885 in Pettis County, MO -Their children: Carlos McNab, Rose Elizabeth, Jame...

Elda Florence Blesi Alexander Posted on: 08 Sep 2002, by  alwide

...Sherrick, Ethan Sherrick, and Samantha Kuvlesky; sisters, Margaret Eime and husband, Harlin, and Joyce Knaus and husband, Emroy; sisters-in-law, Helen Blesi and Lela Blesi; and brother-in-law, Gene James; ...

Broaddus/Knaus OF Howard,Kentucky Posted on: 24 Dec 2004, by  VarnerGatesBr...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Missouri > Counties > Howard

My Great Great Grandfather name was Anderson Broaddus. He was married to Amanda Knaus around 1865. They had five daughters and one son, Della born Feb 15, 1868, Anderson Jr born Nove 1863, Leona born Octob...

Knaus in my Family Tree Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by David Gubanc

There is a Frank E. Knaus in my family tree, from Cleveland, who was born in about 1923 and married an Anne ? in the early 1940's and had five children, Robert (b.1943), Dale (b.1945), Karen (b. 1951), Kat...

Knaus, Knauss, Vas Bloke, Slovenia Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by Sandra (Knauss) Lackey

Searching for family and information on Andrew KNAUSS (possibly americanized from 'Anton'), born Nov 13, 1881 in Vas Bloke (Death Cert) or Ravne (Naturalization Papers)or Velike Lasce (from an elderly...

Raymond Knaus and Georgia Erfer Posted on: 07 May 2002, by  sblesi01

Raymond H. Knaus and Georgia Erfer, both of St. Louis, MO. Source: Franklin County, MO marriage licenses, April 30, 1942 The Ozark News [hard copies of newspapers provided by Bob Pierce]

per page