Ancestry

Search the Boards

Search Results for "Knaus" - 504 Messages

per page

Re: Johann Pucelj - searching for birthplace in Slovenia Posted on: 18 Jun 2005, by Gary L. Gorsha

Localities > Eastern Europe > Slovenia > General

Hello, John, My great-grandmother, Marija Pucelj Knaus Gorše, also came from the Ribnica, Slovenia area near the turn of the previous century. Since there is some chance that they are related, I would li...

Re: Johann Pucelj - searching for birthplace in Slovenia Posted on: 18 Jun 2005, by Gary L. Gorsha

Hello, John, My great-grandmother, Marija Pucelj Knaus Gorše, also came from the Ribnica, Slovenia area near the turn of the previous century. Since there is some chance that they are related, I would li...

Irene Freier Gall 1921-2006 Posted on: 15 Sep 2006, by  VContributor

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Dakota > Counties > Bon Homme

...Dakota to Emanuel and Emilie (Goehring) Freier. She was baptized on January 15, 1922 at Delmont by Rev. Knaus and confirmed in June of 1935 at the Congregational Church in Parkston, South Dakota by Rev. Sc...

YEARS AGO Posted on: 20 Apr 2001, by  susanwalker3

Trying to find whether these names are Austria or the old austrian empire names they all from my family dating back to 1859, and the people concerned are all from the south eastern end of Austria near...

Re: Lewis Knaus Family Posted on: 27 Dec 2003, by  HouseofKnaus

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Beltrami

Lenore, It appears we are both working on the same line. I too am looking for Lewis Knaus and his family from MN. I am not sure if you'll remember, but we met about 10 years ago. Your mother and my g...

Re: Lewis Knaus-Knouse married to Clara Wilcox Posted on: 27 Dec 2003, by  HouseofKnaus

Localities > North America > United States > States > Minnesota > Counties > Beltrami

Lewis Knaus was my great grandfathers brother. I have a great deal of family history that I would love to share. I have been searching for this line of the family since 1995, what a great Christmas prese...

Lewis Knaus-Knouse married to Clara Wilcox Posted on: 14 Dec 2000, by  sharonbrimhal...

I have information on the Knaus-Knouse family in Beltrami county,in the Bemidji area,Lewis, and Clara who were my greatgrand parents,They were married in Spring Valley MN,on July 6 1896. They had four children. I...

Durhamville, NY residents 1870-192? Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by  Charles Humph...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Oneida

...however, I am unable to trace further (She is connected with surnames:STERLING, TUTTLE, STANTON,BOWMAN, KNAUS, McGUIRE, TAFT). Thank you for any light you ...

knaus,lewis son of thomas Posted on: 23 Jun 2000, by  william_heath...

BELTRAMI COUNTY ,CORRECTION IN E-MAIL ADDRESS OF WM. HEATH IS william_heath_99@yahoo.com

Re: knaus,lewis son of thomas Posted on: 27 Dec 2003, by  HouseofKnaus

Sandra, I can help you. Susie's full name was Susie Ione Knaus. She was the daugher of Catherine and Thomas Knaus. I have a picture of her if you would like a copy. She and my great great grandfather were ...

knaus,lewis son of thomas Posted on: 14 Jun 2000, by william heath

KNAUS-LEWIS YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR WAS HALF BROTHER OF MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER SUSAN IONE KNAUS PARFREY. HAVE PICTURE OF HIS FATHER THOMAS AND STEPMOTHER CATHARINE. DO NOT KNOW HIS MOTHERS NAME BUT BELIEVE SHE DIED GIVIN...

Lewis Knaus Family Posted on: 08 Dec 1999, by  mutchmore

I am searching for birth,death,and marriage information for Lewis KNAUS and his family. He was living in Bemidji,Beltrami County in 1920, he owned his own farm. Harry Horseman,a cousin was living with the ...

Knaus Posted on: 05 Oct 1999, by Miriam Rakusa Ahladas

I would like information on Anton Knaus b. 1870's. Lived in Fokofci, Slovenia. Married to Julianna Bruncic, twelve children, ten to adulthood. Daughter Marija m. Jacob Rakusa. Grandson, Josef Rakusa, emigr...

Byzewski Family in Detroit Posted on: 14 Nov 2002, by  polskadom

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

Byzewski family relatives left ND circa 1890 for the Detroit Area. Namely Alexander Byzewski and Anton Byzewski. If you are related contact us for loads of info. We are tracking in Family Tree Maker ...

Rakusa Posted on: 05 Oct 1999, by Miriam Rakusa Ahladas

...and specifically family history of Jacob Rakusa, b. c.1890's in Radenci, Slovenia area; married Marija Knaus, sons Josef and Franjo.

Searching for info on Knaus, Bankes, Kelley, Sprague, Withington, Whiteaker families Posted on: 18 Dec 2004, by Cathleen Withington

I am looking for info on all the above families but my main inquiry right now is the Knaus and Bankes families, as a Xmas gift for an elderly relative looking for more info on them. Please email me with an...

Kallfelz Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by  tsroux

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...Kallfelz; four brothers, Charles, Alois, John and Peter Kallfelz, all of this city, and a sister, Mrs. C. Knaus (Amelia) of Oneida Valley. Funeral arrangements have not been completed. Syracuse Post Stand...

GORSHA, GORS'E, KNAUS, RUSS, DOLINAR, ZADNIK, ZALAR, STRUKEL, INDIHAR Posted on: 24 Jul 1998, by  gorsha1

...most interested in Frank's mother Mary who followed him to the U.S., her maiden name, her two husbands KNAUS & GORSHA, their first names, and all of their trans- Atlantic immigration information. I'm a...

More Accurate Information Posted on: 14 Aug 1999, by  gorsha1

Frank Gorsha (Gorše) was actually born in Dolenja Vas, Slovenia [three miles south of Ribnica] on 9/11/1886. He embarked on the S.S.Vaderland from Antwerp, Belgium on October 6, 1904 and arrived ...

Gorše Gorsha Family Posted on: 13 Sep 1998, by  gorsha1

Frank Gorsha (Gorše) was born in Ribnica, Slovenia on 9/11/1886 (or possibly 1884). He immigrated to the U.S. in about 1906 probably through Ellis Island, passed through Cleveland, OH and settled...

Marija Pucelj from Dolenja vas Posted on: 03 Mar 2001, by  gorsha1

...was actually born on January 25, 1844 [not Jan. 2, 1844 as first reported]. She first married a Tomaz Knaus, but I do not have the date and would like to have it and the location. She bore him a daughter, ...

Pucelj / Putzel Connection? Posted on: 18 Jun 2000, by  gorsha1

...Ribnica area, probably Dolenja vas. She remarried after the death of her first husband, Thomas [Tomaz?] Knaus. I believe she had three brothers, two of whom became priests. I have posted some very old pho...

Benjamin PRIGMORE Bible Posted on: 24 Oct 1998, by  sgorin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Barren

...married December the 24, 1835. Jos. Beaty and Mary his wife was married December the 1, 1836. Jacob Knaus and Sophia Prigmore was married February 7th, 1842. Mary Prigmore was born April 17th, 1828. Benjam...

Knaus in my Family Tree Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by David Gubanc

There is a Frank E. Knaus in my family tree, from Cleveland, who was born in about 1923 and married an Anne ? in the early 1940's and had five children, Robert (b.1943), Dale (b.1945), Karen (b. 1951), Kat...

Knaus, Knauss, Vas Bloke, Slovenia Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by Sandra (Knauss) Lackey

Searching for family and information on Andrew KNAUSS (possibly americanized from 'Anton'), born Nov 13, 1881 in Vas Bloke (Death Cert) or Ravne (Naturalization Papers)or Velike Lasce (from an elderly...

per page