Search the Boards

Search Results for "Knaus" - 488 Messages

per page

Knaus family Posted on: 01 Oct 1998, by John Knouse

Localities > Central Europe > Germany > General

I'm working on developing a comprehensive web site for ALL Knaus family descendents at: http://www.frognet.net/~jaknouse/knauss.html I believe that all people with the name Knaus or variations came from a singl...

PERKINS Posted on: 10 May 1998, by  Jonmar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Washington > Counties > King

...Gottschee July 1910 and moved to the Seattle area in about 1920 or 1930. Her mothers maiden name was Helene Knaus. I think that she died in 1976 while living in Seattle, Washington.

KNAUSE/HAAS (RABBITT)/HENRY/DITTMER Posted on: 16 Apr 1998, by Lauren Licastro

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Butler

Christian KNAUS and Anna HAAS immigrated from Wurtemburg, Germany to Butler County, PA ca. 1838. They lived in Summit Township during the remainder of their lives as did their son, Andrew KNAUSE (b. 1845),...

Family Tree Posted on: 19 Jan 1999, by Karyn Long

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

I am looking for the war record of Gottfried or (Godfrey) Knauss He was a Captain of the Fourth Company, Northampton County Militia during the Revolutionary War. He was a farmer and blacksmith. He was...

Knaus, Richard and Andre Posted on: 25 Apr 1999, by Cereice Cook

Surnames > Knaus

Seeking information on Richard Francis Knaus and his father, Andre. Richard Francis Knaus was probably born between 20 April and 30 August 1888. He was born in Germany, possibly Leipzig. He arrived in the Un...

Hess Posted on: 23 Sep 1999, by  TomCagle

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Northampton

...in the possession of a Stem descendent in NY state. I'm trying to track it down. Conrad married Maria Knaus and had the following children: William, Christian, Jeremiah, Frederick, John, Henry Conrad, Mari...

William Hess Posted on: 23 Sep 1999, by  TomCagle

I believe the William you are looking for is the son of Conrad Hess and Maria Knaus. I have a lot of information on the Hess family and am happy to share. Here is a little of what I have. Conrad Hess was a...

Family research Posted on: 24 Nov 1999, by Dianne Butz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Black Hawk

I am searching for any descendants of Aaron Knaus BUTZ, b. 28 October 1817 in Lehigh County, PA, d. 11 February 1898 in Dunkerton, Bennington Twp., Black Hawk County, Iowa.

Martin and Maria Coleman Family Posted on: 06 Nov 1999, by Lenore Payne Brown

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Crawford

Looking for information on children of Martin and Maria Coleman,1870 census, Bell Center,Haney,Crawford County. Wallace,Bird?, Alice(my greatgrandmother),Hollie?,Frank.

George Wesley Duffield Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by  mary_farek

Surnames > Duffield

...Apr l2,l866 they had a son Ansel Oren Duffield he was Nov 4,l876 in Redoak Iowa married Mollie Etta Knaus on June l5,l900 they had a daughter Ferne Clementine Duffield B. June 7, l903 in Niwot Colorado Mar...

Looking for Jacob Hartman Posted on: 10 Nov 1999, by Tammy Hartman

Surnames > Hartman

I'm looking for information on a Jacob Hartman that was married to a Elizbeth Groves in Salinevelle, Ohio. Should be between 1814-1819. Jacob is a father to a George W. Hartman(son)that was born 1844 ...

Rudolph Greub Posted on: 28 Dec 1999, by  mary_farek

Surnames > Greub

...Elizabeth Affolter b. oct 7,l82l, Eliza Greub B. Mar 4,l85l in Switzerland m. Nov l7,l874 to Clemens Knaus b. Nov 21,l843

KRIZ/KRISH Posted on: 26 Sep 1999, by VERONICA KRISH-OSBORNE

Surnames > Kriz

...several brothers - Louie, Adolph I think a John and a Frank. My Grandfather Joseph Krish maried Julia Knaus - both were killed in a car accident in the 50's I believe. When John Krish came to this country ...

Kallfelz Posted on: 11 Jan 2000, by  tsroux

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Onondaga

...Kallfelz; four brothers, Charles, Alois, John and Peter Kallfelz, all of this city, and a sister, Mrs. C. Knaus (Amelia) of Oneida Valley. Funeral arrangements have not been completed. Syracuse Post Stand...

Johannes BUTZ Posted on: 19 Feb 2000, by  TEbel2888

Surnames > Butz

my line is Sahdre b. 1857 m. Conrad REITZ of Evansville Edwin b. 1817 Pa.m. Abigail KNAUS John 1797 Leihigh Co., Pa.m. Lydia DIEHL Peter b. 1754 Berk Co., Pa. Peter b. 1718 Johannes Please EMail TEbel2888...

Malnar/Molnar/Mihelsic/Mihelcic Posted on: 20 Feb 2000, by Mary

Surnames > Malnar

...Croatia. My John Malnar was born Dec. 3, 1879; Mary Malnar was born Oct. 22, 1884. John Malnar married Mary Knaus (also originally from Croatia) and they had 2 girls: Otilia (born 1924) and Regina (born 19...

Susan Knaus Posted on: 28 Apr 2000, by  NThomason0767

Surnames > Knaus

I am looking for information on Susan Knaus, I do not have a date of birth, I assume it is around late 1780-early 1790. She married George Myers who parents were Martha Hoffman (1763-1841) and Michael Myer...

rossow family info Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by patti

Surnames > Rossow

...info regarding my paternal great grandmother. her second marriage was to a rosso or rossow. she was a knaus by her first marriage, and had my paternal grandmother, myrtle. i don't know her maiden name, but...

young/knaus Posted on: 16 Jun 2000, by patti

Surnames > Young

looking for relatives whose last name would be knaus, knause, or something with that sound. myrtle knaus married jess young (ohio) and had six children.

Knaus Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Judith

Surnames > Knaus

I have both McCann and Knaus in my family tree. Perhaps there is a connection.

NJ:Reilly/O'Connor @ 1900 Posted on: 17 Jun 2000, by Judith

Surnames > O'Connor

Mary Reilly (d.o. Anne Ruane and Terence Reilly) b. abt 1897 m Joseph O'Connor b. abt 1895. Jersey City. A sister of Mary (Anne) married ? Knaus.

Hi Teresa Posted on: 26 Jun 2000, by Vera Osborne

Surnames > Poje

...then she married John Miklic sophie Krish b 1894 married John Mihelic Joseph Krish b 1895 married Julia Knaus John Krisch b 1900 married Sophie Poje Louis Kriz b 1902 d 1903 Louis Krisch b 1904 married Mar...

Ziegel Lutheran Church Posted on: 27 Jun 2000, by Ron Knouse

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Lehigh

Any information about Zeigel Lutheran Church. Birth index of S. E. Pennsylvania puts the church in Weissenberg Twp. Lehigh Co. Does the church still exist? Where are the records? Where is the church l...

duffield Posted on: 29 Jun 2000, by  mary_farek

Surnames > Duffield

...married halbert Lee Tilley are my grandparents her parents are Ansel Oren Duffield who married mollie etta knaus his parents are George wesley Duffield who married Mary Thrasher his parent are william duff...

CLEMENS KNAUS Posted on: 28 Jul 2000, by  BonnieKnaus

Surnames > Knaus

MESSAGE TO MARY JOYCE FAREK - CLEMENS KNAUS WAS MY GREAT GRANDFATHER, ALEXANDER'S BROTHER. JOHN, ALEXANDER, JACOB, AND CLEMENS CAME TO AMERICA..SISTER STAYED IN GERMANY (MATILDE) CLEMENS TO COLORADO, JACOB...

per page
  • Visit our other sites:

© 2002-2014 Ancestry.com | New Privacy | Cookies | New Terms and Conditions | Operated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.