Search the Boards

Search Results for "Kneebone" - 325 Messages

per page

Thomas & Lucy "Net" Kneebone Posted on: 16 Sep 1998, by Linda Parish

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Polk

Am looking for any information about my great-grandparents Thomas and Lucy "Net" Payne Kneebone. They settled in Falls City/Cottage Grove area. Thomas died January 5, 1930 and Lucy died August 29, 1...

THOMAS family, Cornwall, England Posted on: 29 Apr 1999, by Roberta Richards Peeples

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Dickinson

..."Nan" THOMAS (nee) who emmigrated from Cornwall, England. Nan was sister of my gr-gr-grandfather. KNEEBONE was a related surname in the area, descendants of another Sister, Mary THOMAS KNEEBONE. I have a ...

KNEEBONE Posted on: 26 Jan 1999, by Colleen Sherman

Localities > North America > United States > States > Oregon > Counties > Polk

Hi I am trying to find descendants of Josiah KNEEBONE who settled in Illionis with His sister Susan. (Jo Daviess County) 2,000 descendants from his 5 brothers have been traced here in New Zealand and we have...

S. Nicholls Kneebone families Posted on: 22 Jul 1999, by  shirbrewer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Counties > White Pine

I am looking for any information on Nicholls who came from Cornwall 1880's with his brother and cousins who were NICHOLLS. Samas Nicholls sent a diamond home to his sister in Lancashire and she had to...

Diamond Mines? Posted on: 19 Jul 1999, by  shirbrewer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Nevada > Unknown

My grandmother said that Samas NICHOLLS came to America arounf 1880 and he brought a diamond home for his sister (My grandmothers mother) She had to pawn it for the money and the pawn shop keeper told...

KNEEBONE Posted on: 23 Sep 1999, by  shirbrewer

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Dickinson

I am looking for any information on Thomas Kneebone and Ann Thomas . I am related to James Kneebone there son Shirley Brewer

shirbrew@camasnet.com Posted on: 15 Aug 1999, by Shirley Brewer

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

I am looking for JACKSONs. Thomas Jackson died in 1996 in Walney . He was the son of Frank Frederick and Ada Jackson. These are my grandmothers uncle and aunt. I am trying to find any living relative ...

/wm.Bray Nicholls/Elizabeth Kneebone GwennapCornwall to U.P. of Mi Posted on: 30 Dec 1999, by  Judy_McWillia...

Surnames > Nicholls

Looking for decendents of Wm Bray Nicholls and Elizabeth Kneebone Nicholls. He was born Trevarth,Gwennap Cornwall and she was born in Mylor,Cornwall. They had6 children in Gwennap before moving to U.P. of Mic...

Kneebone Posted on: 22 Jun 1999, by John B Holland

Surnames > Kneebone

I am the greatgrandson of Mary Ann Kneebone Uren Holland. She was the daughter of John Kneebone and Mary Thomas. She was born in 1850 in Cornwall England. Her first husband was Joseph Uren. They had three surviving c...

Kneebone Posted on: 22 Jun 1999, by John B Holland

Surnames > Kneebone

I am the greatgrandson of Mary Ann Kneebone Uren Holland. She was the daughter of John Kneebone and Mary Thomas. She was born in 1850 in Cornwall England. Her first husband was Joseph Uren. They had three surviving c...

Wilson Posted on: 02 Jan 2000, by Jerry Woods

Surnames > Wilson

Sorry but I have a John Wilson born 1866 married to a Catherine B. Kneebone

Mary Ann Kneebone Posted on: 23 Jan 2000, by  JudyMcWm

Surnames > Kneebone

You mentioned Mary Ann Kneebone was the child of John and Mary Kneebone. Do you know where in Cornwall they resided? Do you have info on John? My line is Wm.Bray Nicholls and Elizabeth Kneebone(Mylor) >Wm Kneebone(flushing Parish...

Kneebone Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by MaryAnnHouck

Surnames > Kneebone

Re;Judy McWilliams querry regarding kneebone family. My grandfather James was married to Sarah Nicholls,came to Kansas from England around 1903. We have slight family history,however others in family have mor...

Kneebone Posted on: 10 Feb 2000, by MaryAnnHouck

Surnames > Kneebone

Re;Judy McWilliams querry regarding kneebone family. My grandfather James was married to Sarah Nicholls,came to Kansas from England around 1903. We have slight family history,however others in family have mor...

KNEEBONE Posted on: 05 Mar 2000, by  KLROTHERMEL36...

Surnames > Kneebone

Searching for family of Joseph Kneebone born ca 1808 in Wendron, married Elizabeth Pryor. Their son, Joseph was b.May 1838 in Wendron, Cornwall married Mary Martin Reed in 1860 in Gwennap. Could this be your ...

JOSEPH KNEEBONE Posted on: 18 Mar 2000, by  KLROTHERMEL36...

Surnames > Kneebone

Looking for family of: Joseph KNEEBONE b 25 Oct 1807, Polgear Joseph KNEEBONE b May 1838, Wendron Elizabeth PRYOR, b 1806 Wendron Esther KNEEBONE b 1866 Wendron Mary Ann REED b Aug 1841 Gwennap Andrew REED b 1815 Gwennap Vic...

Family Bible Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by  KLROTHERMEL36...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Nevada

...Oct 7 1901 Deaths Mary Alfretta Nichols March 17-1892 Alpha Nichols October 14 - 1926 8:45 PM Esther Kneebone Nichols July 23 - 1931 1:00 AM Elizabeth Kneebone Harry July 3 - 1931 Ida Marie Bell February 3 - 1964 3:...

Elizabeth PRYOR Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by  KLROTHERMEL36...

Surnames > Pryor

Searching for family of: Elizabeth PRYOR Born: c. 1806 Wendron, Cornwall Married: c. 1826 - Joseph KNEEBONE Child: Joseph KNEEBONE Born: May 1838 Wendron Cornwall Married: c.1860 Mary Ann REED Died: 10 Feb 1907...

Breweries Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by  KLROTHERMEL36...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Nevada

Interested in find more information about the Nevada City (Nevada County)Brewery once owned by my gg-grandfather, Alpha NICHOLS. He was born 18 May 1855 in Smartsville, married Elizabeth Chandler 3 Oc...

Mary Ann Kneebone Uren Posted on: 08 Apr 2000, by John R. Houck

Surnames > Kneebone

My wife was Mary Ann Kneebone also. Her great great granddad,James Thomas Henry Kneeabone, was the 4th child of Jacob and Alice Uren They were married 26 april 1835 in Gwinear,Cornwall, England. We have littl...

Mary Emily Kneebone Posted on: 18 Apr 2000, by  Doc84

Surnames > Trembath

Mary Emily Kneebone is my grandmother on my mother side. She was born November 17,1875 in England and died January 1, 1918 Somerset County, Pa. She married Martin Luther McClintock and had 8 children (4 boys ...

KNEEBONES Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by  shirbrewer

Surnames > Kneebone

Hi Guys I have 2 lines of Kneebones in my family. It goes back to John Kneebone Feock and his son Thomas Kneebone /Jone Rodgers m 1652... I would like to know more about the Thomas and Mary Noall m 1789 and Thomas an...

Kneebone geneology Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Kristen Kneebone

Surnames > Kneebone

I have been reading people's messages in the Kneebone surname geneology. A lot of my family settled in Bridgeport and Grass Valley, California. The oldest relative known to me rests in her grave in Bridgeport...

Kneebone tree Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by Karen Rothermel

Surnames > Kneebone

I was encouraged to connect with you to find out more about my Kneebone family. As far as I know, my grandparents are Eugene and Mary Kneebone (my grandfather's middle name was Joseph [I thought this was interesting ...

Kneebone Posted on: 29 Jul 2000, by  KLROTHERMEL36...

Surnames > Kneebone

...am so happy to hear from you. I do have quite a bit of information on your family. Your Eugene Joseph Kneebone was born on 11 Sep 1913 in San Francisco , and died on 27 Jan 1984. He married Mary E. Washburn o...

the Kneebone tree Posted on: 31 Jul 2000, by Karen Rothermel

Surnames > Kneebone

Dear Karen Rothermel, I am one of the daughters of Judy and Terry Kneebone. He is the son of Eugene and Mary Kneebone. Grandma Rose is his grandma, my great grandma. I have many relatives in Grass Valley and Nevada C...

KNEEBONE descendants from Joseph Phillipa Hocking Posted on: 02 Aug 2000, by Norton H

Surnames > Kneebone

Joseph Kneebone 1801-1868 m Phillipa Hocking - 1863 Creed, Cornwall Had 8 children:] 1:Mary Anna b1825 [remained in GB] 2:William Henry m J Pope [emigrated to both died NZ] 3:John m L Moyle [emigrated to bo...

Caleb Kneebone Posted on: 30 Aug 2000, by Janeen Harvey

Surnames > Kneebone

Looking for info on Caleb Kneebone b 1838 Cornwall.Parents Joseph Phillipa. Caleb married Hannah Truscott 1860 St Austell, Cornwall. Daughter Mary b 1875 in NZ, m Albert Kemp in NZ, daughter Pearl, my grandm...

holman history Posted on: 18 Sep 2000, by  tassholman

Localities > Oceania > Australia > Victoria > General

i would like some help with the history of james holman and christian craze of clunes victoria australia. arrived from cornwall england.

Kneebone origins Posted on: 03 Oct 2000, by Phil ELLERY

Surnames > Kneebone

...earliest one I have found is in a church at St. Merryn, Cornwall there is a list of past vicars Sir John KNEEBONE , was the imcumbent (vicar)in 1492. So this puts his birth before abt. 1472 My own researc...

Gore in Roxbury, MA Posted on: 23 Nov 2000, by Richard Murray

Surnames > Gore

I have some info on the above which relate to GORE in MA. All a decendants of Samuel Gore b. Oct. 20 1681 Roxbury, Suffolk, MA and Hannah Draper.

HARRY KNEEBONE Posted on: 07 Dec 2000, by DOUGLAS THEODORE KNEEBONE ESQ J.P.

Surnames > Kneebone

MY NAME IS DOUG KNEEBONE BORN 7-5-1942 IN WALLAROO SOUTH AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA. MY FATHERS NAME WAS WILLIAM DOUGLAS KNEEBONE, BORN 13-5-1913 AT MOONTA SOUTH AUSTRALIA. AUST. HIS FATHERS NAME WAS WILLIAM ORIANA KNEEBONE NOT SUR...

Looking for relatives maybe Posted on: 15 Dec 2000, by Bill Kneebone

Surnames > Kneebone

Iam looking for relatives of John Kneebone who lived in Nevada and Colorado. Moved to Mineral Point Wisconsin in the late 1800's. Was a stone mason in the mines of Nevada, Colorado and Wisconsin. I live in Ar...

BENNETTS OF LANCASHIRE Posted on: 20 Dec 2000, by Alice Clark

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lancashire > General

SEEKING ANY INFO ON ABOVE FAMILY.(ELIZABETH ANN BENNETTS MY GRANDMOTHER). RICHARD BORN 8 JUL 1852 MARRIED TO HARRIETT 27OCT 1874 DIED 28SEP 1894. HARRIETT BORN 1850 DIED 23JAN 1891. SOME OF THE CHILDR...

Kneebones in Feock Posted on: 27 Dec 2000, by  greglilly52

Surnames > Kneebone

Kristen: I am desended from a family of kneebones in La Feock in Cornwall. Frances Elizabeth Kneebone born before 1682. They had the following children John Bapt 04-05-1682 Joseph Bapt 09-22-1688 Margaret ...

Kneebones Posted on: 27 Feb 2001, by Shannon Kneebone

Surnames > Kneebone

...of you for the info and keep in touch! I'd like to learn more about where we all came from Shannon Kneebone

HMS Driver Posted on: 26 Mar 2001, by  john_offord

Localities > Oceania > New Zealand > General

Looking for the crew or passenger list of the first steam ship to come to New Zealand in 1946 John O

Kneebone/Diffenderfer Posted on: 22 Apr 2001, by  rknottek

Surnames > Kneebone

I'm looking for information on Mrs. Mary Kneebone, b. Feb 1838, daughter of Isaac Diffenderfer b. abt 1790 and Mary b. abt 1792, residing in Millerstown Boro, Perry County, Pa in 1850 rknottek@sirinet.net

Kneebone Joseph M. Marry Ann Martin Reed Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  rkneebone

Surnames > Kneebone

Famiy of the above : Andrew Red Kneebone William Kneebone Mary Kneebone Joseph Kneebone Ester Kneebone Died 1912 (I have an Ester Kneebone married Stephen Williams buried in the Eaglehawk Cemetary Victoria Australia I am not sure if it is the same...

Victorian Kneebone Family Tree Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  rkneebone

Surnames > Kneebone

I am interested in hearing from any of the Kneebone family tree all over, as it is very much a large family. If I can assist any-one with queries regarding Australian branches I would be only to happy. I am 4...

Kneebone Thomas / Mary Noell Posted on: 28 Apr 2001, by  rkneebone

Surnames > Kneebone

Dear Shirley I have a little information regarding the Thomas Kneebone line Henry b. 1805 - married Mary Ann Job John B. 1797 married Elizabeth Phillips Elizabeth b 1806 Joseph Basher Ann b 1803 Antony Lean ...

KNEEBONE Posted on: 30 Apr 2001, by  KLROTHERMEL36...

Surnames > Kneebone

Robyn, In response to your query about Joseph Kneebone, I am descended from Joseph Kneebone and Mary Ann Martin Reed. Please contact me at Krothmel@aol.com. Would very much like to exchange information. I'm a fifth ...

Kneebone (Falmouth/Penryn) Posted on: 12 May 2001, by W K Knight

Surnames > Kneebone

Information about any relatives to Hazel Jone Kneebone Born approx 1920

Re: Victorian Kneebone Family Tree Posted on: 14 Aug 2001, by  jbednarz1

Surnames > Kneebone

...notice board and I thought you maybe able to help me. My mothers great grandmothers name was Elizabeth Kneebone, born in Chiltern Victoria. Her fathers name was Thomas Henry Kneebone beleived to be born about 1834 i...

Re: RICKARD Posted on: 17 Sep 2001, by  bobbeek

Localities > North America > Canada > Alberta > Grande Prairie

...am a descendant of the Rickard's of Egloshayle. My g-g-grandparents were Mathias and Phillipa (nee Kneebone). Would love to hear from you. Bobbee, in Auckland, New Zealand.

Re: Mary PRYOR-John BOLITHO, 1792, Wendron, Cornwall, England Posted on: 03 Oct 2001, by  KLROTHERMEL36...

Surnames > Pryor

...am searching for the family of Elizabeth PRYOR, born 1806 in Wendron, Cornwall. She married Daniel KNEEBONE in 1829. Please let me know if you have further information on this PRYOR family.

Re: Trembath New Zealand/England Posted on: 19 Oct 2001, by  jonblanck

Surnames > Trembath

Hi Aaron, I do show an Albert Victor Trembath, son of Francis Trembath and Emma Couch Kneebone. He was born 16Oct1883. He had nine brothers and sisters. I have nothing below him. Nothing on Francis Selwyn or ...

Kneebone Bible Posted on: 12 Nov 2001, by Warren JOB

Surnames > Kneebone

On Cornish-L, the following message as posted by Clem.... reads..." [CON] Kneebone - Found - Family Bible Resent-Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 19:40:57 -0700 From: " C J & J Edwards" <...

COOKSEY Posted on: 16 Jan 2002, by  WendyCooksey4...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Middlesex > General

Looking for any Cookseys from Middlesex, England

Re: Tennyson/Williams Posted on: 09 Feb 2002, by Tom Williams

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Lincolnshire > General

My Mary Ann Tennyson Williams married William Kneebone in Gwennap Cornwall in 1839, daughter of Elizabeth Harrison Williams and John Williams of Lincolnshire. Any connection or do I have my information wrong?...

per page
© 2002-2014 AncestryPrivacyCookiesNew Terms and ConditionsOperated by Ancestry.com Europe S.à r.l.